Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Almost every parent on the show gets similar writing at some point.

Yeah, Scout and Danny are at that awkward age where they're too old to be carried around as visual plot points and the show doesn't want to put the effort into finding kid actors who will behave on camera and are able to deliver lines semi-naturally.

We joked for years about Elizabeth's boys being with Audrey, who had to take care of them all by herself. At least Scout, Danny, and Leo have a nanny and other staff to look after them at Monica's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Did I miss a conversation where Sam or Drew agree to take on some of Leo's nanny's wages since she's working for them too?

Because right now it just looks like Sam dumps them at Monica's house and expects someone there to take care of her kids while she's off having adventures with Jasus.  Yes, Audrey did a lot of babysitting for Liz but she was retired by then. Monica is still working as well as being on the board.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

One things for sure, if Show ever decided to do a story where Drew gets full custody of Scout and then gets together with Liz, the Liz/Sam fanwars would go OFF THE CHARTS.

Not that it matters but I think both Kelly and Becky would prefer not to go there again based on some of the comments they've made about fans and the attacks on both from each fanbases.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

One things for sure, if Show ever decided to do a story where Drew gets full custody of Scout and then gets together with Liz, the Liz/Sam fanwars would go OFF THE CHARTS.

That’s still going on? The JaSam/Sam fanbase is already fractured. The fighting was mostly over Jason/SBu/Liason. I can’t imagine it would be at those levels over Drew and Scout, lol.

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

That’s still going on? The JaSam/Sam fanbase is already fractured. The fighting was mostly over Jason/SBu/Liason. I can’t imagine it would be at those levels over Drew and Scout, lol.

I think it would be just as bad, maybe worse considering how rabid the Drew and Sam fanbase is. 

Edited by Hater

So I am just jumping in to ask-is Olivia pregnant ? IDC about Carly. I just heard a spumor Olivia might be. Now, if she is, and that brought JE back even on a recurring basis, I might check in to see those scenes. But otherwise IDEC about GH in the slightest. And I am far too lazy to go back more than a few pages to check to see if it's a definite go ? Can someone help a girl out ? Warm chocolate chip cookies and cold milk for anyone who can straighten that out for me. Thank you !

8 hours ago, nilyank said:

I think instantly curing the blindness for all the twins takes away any urgency of the virus. Granted the result with Drew ends up with Jordan getting hurt, but it should have happened to more people.

Maybe TPTB didn't want to point out how many twins are running around Port Charles these days.

2 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

So I am just jumping in to ask-is Olivia pregnant ? IDC about Carly. I just heard a spumor Olivia might be.

No, she's not.  There was a spoiler about a surprise pregnancy being revealed in the Valentine's Day episode and there was speculation it was Olivia given other spoilers had her and Ned in said episode.  But it was Carly.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

I was stunned to see that brief flicker of Lucy, Mac, and Felicia in that promo.  Please tell me we're actually getting them back into the Ryan story because this Franco focus ain't it.

But nobody can foil Ryan until he murders Carly's ass dead.  Do it, Chamberlain, free us all!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Oh my God, as if any of those men just wouldn't shoot Sonny dead. So, so embarrassing. 

Poor, poor princess Franco. Framed, molested, stabbed, shot. I'm surprised we don't have a flashback where Franco sold his hair to pay the bills. I don't hate Franco much nowadays but when his annual perils of Franco story comes along in February it is so annoying.

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Poor, poor princess Franco. Framed, molested, stabbed, shot. I'm surprised we don't have a flashback where Franco sold his hair to pay the bills. I don't hate Franco much nowadays but when his annual perils of Franco story comes along in February it is so annoying.

His whining is relentless, isn't it? He probably could have beaten the rap if he hired a lawyer other than Scott, who, let's face it, is a pretty terrible person to have as your legal representation. Get Nora back! She'd have wiped the floor with Margaux.

If only Ryan decided to go out in a blaze of glory and shoot everyone in Port Charles. Let's have a Dynasty-wedding massacre, with some real stakes.

Just now, Cheyanne11 said:

GH cribbing from How to Get Away with Murder with the whole "don't miss the last five minutes" schpiel.  OK.

It's done that before. Given how underwhelming the last five minutes always are, it cracks me up how dramatic the promo is.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Hater said:

That slap is the most energy kelly has put into a scene in months. 

I was watching some old "Port Charles" over the weekend and the difference in energy level - particularly when Livvie is a full-throttle bitch later in the series - is quite something.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

GH cribbing from How to Get Away with Murder with the whole "don't miss the last five minutes" schpiel.  OK.

And then when those five minutes end with a decent cliffhanger, the previews for the next day reveal the ending and kill the suspense.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

No, she's not.  There was a spoiler about a surprise pregnancy being revealed in the Valentine's Day episode and there was speculation it was Olivia given other spoilers had her and Ned in said episode.  But it was Carly.

Aww well. Can't say I'm surprised at all. Thanks, now I know not to bother.  🙂 I pass the mag stands and I see SonnyCarlyJasonSam's faces and I'm like....NOPE. Been good for almost two years now, I ain't missing nothing. They'll never focus on real Qs (although I do miss Michael, strangely enough, go figure).

• Love 2

Sonny is the recipient of good karma

Good karma?????  GOOD KARMA????  Do the writers understand what this means?  Sonny does not PUT good karma out into the universe so how can he be the recipient of it? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Good karma?????  GOOD KARMA????  Do the writers understand what this means?  Sonny does not PUT good karma out into the universe so how can he be the recipient of it? 

Dante I guess.  

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Someone wake me up when they finally loop back around to Gail's will.

That'll happen on April 1, I believe, right? I know a specific date was given, but I zoned out because it's been so stupid.

8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And here we go with the Franco Apology Tour.  Ugh.

Is it too much to hope that he has regrets because he doesn't like fighting with his mom? In a good script, he would feel bad about calling his mom "sick" to her face, and that would be all.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Is it too much to hope that he has regrets because he doesn't like fighting with his mom? In a good script, he would feel bad about calling his mom "sick" to her face, and that would be all.

His mother is in love with a serial killer and married him. That is sick, but Cam has to swallow it because Franco had a tumor and he was cured of killing all those people. He got teased and beaten up because of Franco, so he is incredulous that his mother's main concern is supporting Franco and wants Cam to agree that she is right.

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I say again, what was the point of this Franco/Liz "drama" since nothing changed?  She never gave up on him, she never doubted him, so what was the point?

I toooooold youuu teevee! Airtime!

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's the eternal problem of this soap: There are no stakes. We know exactly how a story will end practically before it starts.

So true and so sad for us viewers. It’s another reason why the soaps that we all grew up with are soon to be gone forever.

• Love 4

Back a year or two ago, when Carly was consistently acting even more unhinged than usual -- I can't remember about what, maybe Michael still giving Nelle chances even after her first round of scheming/sekritz came out -- I suggested in the episode thread that she should get a stroke story. I mean, it's a hospital show with some doctors, and one of them does brain-related things, and she's going to be front-burner all the time anyway, so why not? They saddled another female lead with polycythemia vera, after all (which I hated). I said at the time that LW would probably do well with the rehab scenes, playing things like being frustrated because she can't button her clothes or express herself clearly.   

Now, I'm not taking credit for anything (writers, if you're reading these boards and taking our suggestions, I wish you hadn't picked mine! There were better ones!). However, I'm wondering if that's where it's going now. Didn't Kim actually mention stroke as one of the risks of her high-risk pregnancy? I'm damn sure not expecting her to follow orders to keep calm and take it easy for the duration.  She's done stupid risky things during all of her pregnancies, the successful ones and the unsuccessful ones. And she's Carly. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Didn't Kim actually mention stroke as one of the risks of her high-risk pregnancy?

Yes, and it was also a risk when Carly was pregnant with Joss. I don't expect much to come of it, given how reluctant the show is to give characters any sort of challenge. And I'm sure that the writers would think it would make Carly look weak if she had a stroke with any decent side effects. They'd rather put her in a coma (not that I'm complaining) and have an endless stream of visitors sob and wring their hands at her bedside.

• Love 1

She won't have a stroke because they've talked the possibility of one to death.  No, IF this zygote isn't a tock, we'll spend the next 7 months having to listen to Jason and Sonny yell at other people to not stress Carly out and her being braveandstrongandlovingwithherwholeuterus to bring her miracle baby into the world.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She won't have a stroke because they've talked the possibility of one to death.  No, IF this zygote isn't a tock, we'll spend the next 7 months having to listen to Jason and Sonny yell at other people to not stress Carly out and her being braveandstrongandlovingwithherwholeuterus to bring her miracle baby into the world.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Love 2

Zzzzz. The only thing I'm even mildly interested in is the Ava/Ryan stuff.

Sonny of course finds Dante; then what? Girl Reporter is fine, the kids are happy being at Monica's, and the PCPD is getting along with Dante. I'm always glad to see DZ, but I don't think this appearance will resolve anything.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I have really not been liking this Sonny/Robert/Dante story.  Chasing after Dante (who's back for like four episodes) who's chasing after some Big Bad we don't know?  So dumb.

The only suspenseful thing about it is waiting to see which pronunciation of "Dante" Robert is going to utter next.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3