Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

This show needs another baby, like Carly needs another bullet to the head. 

I wouldn't be opposed to Carly taking another bullet to the head if it took her out; or at least put her in a nice, long coma.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Read that this story w/Carly could be about ovarian cancer rather than an actual pregnancy. Supposedly February is when the medical story arcs have begun in the past.

FWIW, I saw it here here , but you know...crazy rumors, grains of salt & all that.

Edited by RedRockRosie
clarity
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

That site isn't reliable.

Yeah, probably not. I don't usually give these sites much credence but I guess I was thinking even this would could be a better possible story line than another Sonny spawn story.  🤷‍♀️

Edited by RedRockRosie

Carly opens up to Jason

It must be a day that ends in "day".

Sonny doesn't trust Robert

Shut up, Sonny. You don't get to say anything against RF!S. And mind your own business

At least there are spoilers for Kevin and Laura.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 2/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'd rather see Emma pregnant by Casey the alien.

I had to go search this up. So, GH had an alien on the show...?? Why aren't the writers fun like this anymore??? Lol.

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hater said:

I doubt the baby survives.  Who will be to blame for slagbeast's miscarriage?

Ava?

Nelle?

Julian, of course. Though Ryan is a likely candidate. I don't think that dream sequence was for nothing, even if he fantasized it for Ava.

• Love 4
On 2/15/2019 at 9:17 PM, teenj12 said:

So, GH had an alien on the show...??

Yeah, and it really sucked.  It was back in the era of the "Starman" movie, ripped off directly.  When we see bad storylines on GH, we say, "It was Casey the Alien bad".

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ciarra said:

Yeah, and it really sucked.  It was back in the era of the "Starman" movie, ripped off directly.  When we see bad storylines on GH, we say, "It was Casey the Alien bad".

Heh. I loved that movie "Starman". Jeff Bridges was so young & adorkable. 😍 sigh. (And I'm probably the only one who got a kick out of the Casey the Alien sl too 🙄 )

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Heh. I loved that movie "Starman".

Oh, I wasn't criticizing the movie, just the watered down adaptation that GH made of it.   But, yes, you were probably the only one who enjoyed Casey the Alien. 😉

• Love 1

Either Ryan discovers that Laura is on to him, and has her locked away with Kevin or Ryan switched patients and it's a man that looks a lot like Kevin.

I cannot believe that serial killer story is anywhere near the end.

45 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Oh, I wasn't criticizing the movie, just the watered down adaptation that GH made of it.   But, yes, you were probably the only one who enjoyed Casey the Alien. 😉

I pretty much figured you weren't. 😉 (I mean young & hunky JB. What's not to like? 😳 lol)

And yeah, I also figured I am a tiny minority (possibly of one) who was kinda into the Casey story.....but then that's been a "few" years ago & I probably forgot a lot of what really happened. Rose colored memory glasses & all.😊

Laura is definitely suspicious that something is very seriously wrong with Kevin, based on her reaction to Franco's line "...Kevin Collins is not the man I thought he was" and then Ryan's line "...I'm a new man." I think she's wondering if something triggered Kevin to have a personality disorder, especially given the botched storyline with TG/Luke a few years ago. She knows about that because she said on-screen that Lulu called her and told her everything. 

Her observance of Kevin putting everything exactly back in place made me wonder if she just thought it was strange, or if Mac/Felicia/Lucy mentioned to her that Ryan used to do that.  

• Love 3

Her observance of Kevin putting everything exactly back in place made me wonder if she just thought it was strange, or if Mac/Felicia/Lucy mentioned to her that Ryan used to do that. 

I thought it just rubbed it in Laura's face the fact that Ryan just sexed Ava up on his desk.   

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, ciarra said:

That storyline is what drove me away from GH all those years ago.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Don't out things like this out in the universe. 

LOL.  The scenes are probably just riding home the Drew sticks up for Franco but then gets him in a worse position when Drew hits Jordan next week.....thereby not allowing Franco out of jail.

Everything is a plot point.  Drew/Franco/Liz had barely shared scenes for the last few months, Drew was secluded entirely to the dopey dying kid and Kim...now when he's needed for a plot point- here we are.

Edit: I think Drew/Kim/Julian triangle was dropped though. I mean it can also pick up at another time, but I thought they were heading towards that, it appears they aren't.

Edited by Hater
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And there's the Langston.  We haven't seen this girl on-screen yet, right?

Ooh, black teen!

We'll see her twice.  And never talking about her life unless it somehow relates to Joss' rich girl problems.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

As long as Billy stays, I want them to do Drew and Liz again, so whatever to make that happen, pls.

They really did have great chemistry together.

Maybe Franco can get killed in the Ryan fallout.   I don't actually hate the character (UO!!!), but he's problematic in everything they try to do with him.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They really did have great chemistry together.

Maybe Franco can get killed in the Ryan fallout.   I don't actually hate the character (UO!!!), but he's problematic in everything they try to do with him.

I don't think he's dying unless Roger voluntarily leaves (not happening imo).  Insiders seem pretty safe with Friz right now from I'm reading on twitter.

Edited by Hater

I'd like Drew and Liz to get a chance again as well. They have great chemistry and watching them doesn't make me feel stabby. 

Franco sucks and needs to go. Ideally scenery chewer (figuratively and literally) RoHo would go but we all know that will never happen. So I don't know why, since he legally now can, FV doesn't take RoHo off for a month and bring him back as Todd. I mean WTF at this point, right? It's all such crap anyway. Although a return of Todd may bring with it a Starr. And KA did make mention of something GH related recently. Oh God this could actually snowball into disaster. Best to give RoHo a third character to play ala Michael Easton. 

• Love 4

If RoHo ever decides to leave TIIC are going to reveal that his whole relationship with Liz was a lie and he was serial killing people the whole time. That will give RoHo the opportunity to swallow all of the scenery and Liz will get another stint in the mental hospital

• Love 1
16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And there's the Langston.  We haven't seen this girl on-screen yet, right?

Wasn't Trina her friend back when Joss lived at Carly's house, and she first met Oscar and Trina talked her into having a party?

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Trina has been mentioned a bunch of times. I feel like we also saw her once before, long ago at Carly’s old house, but in the form of a different girl. I’m not sure though.

Yes, we did. It was that party Joss threw with original Oscar. Trina brought beer. 

On 2/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, CharethCutestory said:

I'd like Drew and Liz to get a chance again as well. They have great chemistry and watching them doesn't make me feel stabby. 

Franco sucks and needs to go. Ideally scenery chewer (figuratively and literally) RoHo would go 

Totally agree. I'm so tired of seeing Elizabeth support, defend and prop up guys with addictions, obsessions and/or violence behaviors. It's nice to see scenes when they lean on each other. Bonus: he has a history of parenting her sons (one of whom happens to be his nephew), has a good job, and a daughter that his nephew loves as a sister. 

We've only recently seen him connect with SORASed Cam , though. The first time was when Cam came to the hospital to see Oscar, right before the busted-for-pot plot.  It feels like Drew's had more scenes with Oscar than he's had with Scout, Danny, Cam and Aiden in BM's entire time on the show. (I don't count Jake, because the show was focused a lot on him when Drew was cast as "Jakeson.") Ideally, Franco's sins/stupidity would get himself killed and then Drew, Scout, Elizabeth and sons could form a family.

This would be a perfect time for a survivor of one of Franco's victims to hear he decided to plead guilty in the recent Port Charles murders, and show up to stop him permanently from ever hurting anyone again. 

I am enjoying seeing Cam stand up to his mother and try to be the "man of the house" for his younger brothers. At least Drew appreciates that he is a great friend and a great brother. Too bad Liz seems to love and appreciate Franco more than all 3 of her own sons. Ugh. Girl needs a lot of therapy.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Too bad Liz seems to love and appreciate Franco more than all 3 of her own sons. Ugh. Girl needs a lot of therapy.

Sigh. It irritates me so much. Liz has been on the show for so long. Let her have some normalcy in a relationship for freaking ONCE. Let her have a man who is a good, decent person with a normal career. That type of pairing is what is missing on GH. There has to be at least one.

• Love 10

ER did a podcast with SOD and apparently said the stuff with Dante and her "isn't bad" whatever that means.

Says she and Dominic text each other even when he was off the show (guess he doesn't hate her and isn't miserable)

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Why won’t this show break up Dante and Lulu? 

Same way all the other trash is pushed even though it makes no damn sense or is failing miserably.

I actually listened and she said "nothing sad happens..." and they felt good doing the scenes and she's upset because she wants him to be around more. 

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Hater said:

I actually listened and she said "nothing sad happens..." and they felt good doing the scenes and she's upset because she wants him to be around more.

Which sounds like they don't get divorced but there's a lame reason Dante isn't in PC. Great.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

The “reasons” are going to get so bad and eventually ruin Dante, blah. 

Because of TPTB,

"After all the reasons why
All of the reasons were a lie" 

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

• Love 1

Ava bumps into Scott.

Lucy is filled with questions.

Now what should happen is Ava tells Scotty about the engagement to "Kevin", Scotty repeats to Lucy, and Lucy finally, finally, FINALLY confronts "Kevin" about his odd behavior.

Whether that actually will happen, who knows.  Lucy's questions could be about her fuckin' book sales or something.

• Love 3

Maybe Lante do get divorced? Or they just send him on another assignment with the WSB?

It makes no sense to keep Lulu in limbo.  I've always wanted to see Drew/Lulu chem tested.  They can go to work together.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
On 2/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Ideally, Franco's sins/stupidity would get himself killed and then Drew, Scout, Elizabeth and sons could form a family.

Yay to Franco's death, but no thanks to Scout being a part of that.  She has a mother.  And I don't GAF about Scout hanging with Grandma a lot.  Almost every parent on the show gets similar writing at some point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I may not have much use for Sam these days, but a big no to Liz raising her kid.  I also don't like Drew and Liz.  BH and BM work well together, but character wise Drew needs a female free of Jason.  Also the whole Franco thing with Drew is just another big no no for me.  The way they have them linked now and "brothers" is just so wrong and whatever it reads like Drew is to Friz what Jason is to Carson.....

Allow Drew to be his own person. I don't even think Drew is like Jake Doe.  Jake Doe at least had some life in him.  They've sucked a lot of energy out of the character with these depressing storylines they keep having him prop up.

He needs a new love interest imo.  They have to cast someone for him if he sticks on this show.   Have Billy audition with the actresses and not hire someone like Braun just b/c FV likes her and expect it to work and it doesn't. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7