Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: The Longest Labor

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

If I had the income from a television program and they were coming to my house/bathroom to film, I would hire a cleaning crew to make the place spotless.  

Frankly I'm surprised the production co didn't insist upon it, but I guess they want to get the snark audience.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, MonicaM said:

If I had the income from a television program and they were coming to my house/bathroom to film, I would hire a cleaning crew to make the place spotless.  

And a makeup crew and get a blowout. And hit the gym. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Nailed it!

Meri wants her sisterwives to be super-sensitive to HER needs...but she doesn't give a shit about theirs.

When Christine was in a bad place with Kody and asked for advice from Meri, Meri basically told her to shut up..."don't bring up problems around him, just have fun" (keep sweet)...is this the way SHE deals with her problems with Kody? Hardly! She is now, and always has, constantly been telling Kody what she needs from him, what he's done that has upset her...and that's fine, but then don't tell someone else to not bother him with your feelings.

She wants her sisterwives to be cool with ponying up a bunch of cash for a house she wants...even though she's changed the plan several times (Christine, your mom Annie can run it as a B&B! Oh wait, my mom wants it, so you mom's out, Christine...oh wait my mom doesn't want to run a B&B, so now it's just going to be a house for my mom to live in, not a business). But is Meri fine with ponying up some cash for her sisterwives? Even if it's for a GOOD reason, like Ysabel's health issues? I SERIOUSLY doubt it. I don't think Ysabel or anyone else has seen one dime of Meri's LuLaRoe profits.

She also likes to complain that her sisterwives don't trust her...but has she ever come clean about the catfish deal? Not that I've seen. She wanted to take Solomon with her to see Mariah, to use as a human shield basically, and she was FURIOUS when Robyn & Kody said no. She slammed the door and went seething back to her house. I don't like Robyn OR Kody, but they had every right to say no, our small child is not going out of town with you. 

And she had a similar, "seething" type of reaction when Christine said in this episode that she wasn't supportive of the Parawan house. It was all "I don't care WHAT they think, I'm doing it anyway!" How would she like it if her sisterwives talked about HER that way? She'd be mad as hell. For pete's sake, she's mad at Janelle for "answering MY question during an interview", if one of them told her " I don't CARE what you think Meri, I'm doing it anyway" the top of Meri's head would blow off.

She's not even happy going to family gatherings, unless the red carpet is rolled out and they've BEGGED her to come. She wants all of the perks of being part of a big family, with none of the work. 

An "all of the perks, none of the work" attitude doesn't generally work out well....for anyone.

And YOU nailed it Sasha! Very well-said! 

The only thing I disagree with is I actually do like Kody and Robyn, for the most part, lol. They aren't perfect, that's for sure, but overall I like them. I never saw Robyn as the scheming she-devil that she gets labeled as - could be I'm the one who's wrong, but I feel like she genuinely cares about the family. I felt really bad for her when she announced to the family that she was pregnant with Solomon, and they were obviously less than thrilled. It was nice to see that they had come around and were much happier when she was pregnant with Ari.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

And a makeup crew and get a blowout. And hit the gym. 

This made me laugh.  When I was watching the latest episode, every talking head with Janelle made me think that long ago she should have hired a professional to teach her the art of flattering make up.  All of them could use help in this area, but IMHO, Janelle is the worst offender.  Likewise, all four could use a good blowout and a decent hairstyle, but again, my opinion, Meri and Janelle are the worst offenders.  

As for the gym, all four desperately need help in that area.  I must have been in a weird mood watching the latest, because in addition to fixating on Janelle's terrible make up, I also couldn't take my eyes off how fat Meri's upper arms have gotten.  Despite her Strive BS, Janelle is pretty much a hopeless case in that area, but the rest of them were at one time a lot slimmer and much more attractive.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MonicaM said:

This made me laugh.  When I was watching the latest episode, every talking head with Janelle made me think that long ago she should have hired a professional to teach her the art of flattering make up.  All of them could use help in this area, but IMHO, Janelle is the worst offender.  Likewise, all four could use a good blowout and a decent hairstyle, but again, my opinion, Meri and Janelle are the worst offenders.  

As for the gym, all four desperately need help in that area.  I must have been in a weird mood watching the latest, because in addition to fixating on Janelle's terrible make up, I also couldn't take my eyes off how fat Meri's upper arms have gotten.  Despite her Strive BS, Janelle is pretty much a hopeless case in that area, but the rest of them were at one time a lot slimmer and much more attractive.  

Meri's definitely gained weight, and I think that is what is affecting her looks overall. She was much slimmer back in the day. Janelle has actually kept some of the weight off that she lost.

Christine lost weight and looks great now, best she's ever looked IMO. Robyn is heavier now after having Ari.

I'm not making fun of them, believe me, because I'm in the same boat. I've been out of work since last summer and gained 15 pounds on top of the 15 I already wanted to lose, ugh!

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 4

Is anyone else excited for Sunday's episode? I'm really looking forward to hearing the sister wives actually discuss the problems they are having with one another, and hear how they really feel about Meri.

I found it to be so fake when after the whole catfishing, Kody would say it was just a flirt, and everything was fine, and the sister wives talked about how everything was fine, and they support Meri and everything is great. It obviously wasn't, since their relationships have been so strained ever since. It's like you want to be on a reality show, and cash the paychecks, and promote your own businesses on the show, but then they didn't really want to show us their true reality of the aftermath.

I like it better now, that they are being more truthful and real, and letting people know, that everything is okay.

And as for Meri, it appears she is doing well. I saw on her instagram posts that she took a two week vacation with friends, and went to Disneyworld and a cruise. It's not like she just sits home and pines away for Kody. I mean she takes a lot of trips, and goes out a lot with friends. It's funny cause she looks really happy, the only time she looks down and cries, it appears is when she actually has to spend time with her family.

• Love 5

I was impressed that Maddie spoke up and said "no more cameras" - and everyone was just fine with that.  She was no longer comfortable having them there, and said something about it. And it didn't seem as though anyone tried to change her mind.  I'm not too sure any of the Duggar girls would have (a) had the courage to say that and (b) had everyone go along with it.

I'd be interested in knowing whether she has her whole damn family around the next time she has a baby.  The plan had been her, Caleb and the midwife.  In hindsight, is she happy they were all there?  I don't think Caleb was happy about it. At the time she may have been too focused on her labour and birthing the baby to fully realize what was going on around her.  When my kid was born (in a hospital, but only 15 minutes after being seen by the OB triage), I was surprised that there was a doctor in the room as I hadn't realized one had come in. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, GleamingMist said:

I think the only Hoover on the cul de sac is Robyn which is why Kody's always there.

I'll see myself out now.

LOL!  I see what you said there.

It reminds me of what we said of some management personnel at my former place of employment, which was a hellhole.

The test for a supervisor is:  Must suck a golf ball through 40 feet of garden hose.  

I'll join you outside.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

And YOU nailed it Sasha! Very well-said! 

The only thing I disagree with is I actually do like Kody and Robyn, for the most part, lol. They aren't perfect, that's for sure, but overall I like them. I never saw Robyn as the scheming she-devil that she gets labeled as - could be I'm the one who's wrong, but I feel like she genuinely cares about the family. I felt really bad for her when she announced to the family that she was pregnant with Solomon, and they were obviously less than thrilled. It was nice to see that they had come around and were much happier when she was pregnant with Ari.

I didn't like Robyn at first, but she has gotten better over the years. Maybe it's because Meri disgusts me so much that she makes Robyn look better. She does seem to actually care about the family as a whole and not just her kids and I liked that Christine said Robyn tried to help her during hard times. She seems to advocate for other family members with Kody. I could never see Meri doing any of those things. Meri will probably demand a check in whatever amount Ysabel's medical costs are. After all, it's not her fault her daughter doesn't need surgery. Why shouldn't she get the money! She's such an ass! It makes me even angrier that she's going to Disney and on other vacations. I'll bet she comes back and tells those little kids how much fun she had. She should be kicking in to help pay for treatments. They are one big family after all.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

Is anyone else excited for Sunday's episode? I'm really looking forward to hearing the sister wives actually discuss the problems they are having with one another, and hear how they really feel about Meri.

I found it to be so fake when after the whole catfishing, Kody would say it was just a flirt, and everything was fine, and the sister wives talked about how everything was fine, and they support Meri and everything is great. It obviously wasn't, since their relationships have been so strained ever since. It's like you want to be on a reality show, and cash the paychecks, and promote your own businesses on the show, but then they didn't really want to show us their true reality of the aftermath.

I like it better now, that they are being more truthful and real, and letting people know, that everything is okay.

And as for Meri, it appears she is doing well. I saw on her instagram posts that she took a two week vacation with friends, and went to Disneyworld and a cruise. It's not like she just sits home and pines away for Kody. I mean she takes a lot of trips, and goes out a lot with friends. It's funny cause she looks really happy, the only time she looks down and cries, it appears is when she actually has to spend time with her family.

I think she is lonely and misses being part of the family.  That being said, it is freeing when you don't have your kids tying you to the home.  You can take off whenever you want to.  Go do things without having to see if everyone else wants to go to.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I think she is lonely and misses being part of the family.  That being said, it is freeing when you don't have your kids tying you to the home.  You can take off whenever you want to.  Go do things without having to see if everyone else wants to go to.

If she wanted to be a part of the family, she should have made the effort. 

She misses having a loving romantic relationship. Period. 

The two week trip was a Lularoe cruise, she sold enough to qualify. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

If she wanted to be a part of the family, she should have made the effort. 

She misses having a loving romantic relationship. Period.

The cold hard cynic in me thinks that Meri misses the one on one attention from Kody.  Christine was on the outs for a long time...but she followed orders from her "love" after Galveston and sucked up to Robyn to "show her love for the family" so that she would get the promised love from Kody.  Now she and Kody seem closer and Christine must be doing things right.  I have a feeling that Meri is jealous that Christine is now in favor when she is so obviously not.  Meri wants Kody's attention on her, but only the good attention.

As for her issues with the whole family, she wants them to beg her and call her up and say "oh Meri!!  You HAVE to come, the family gathering just isn't the same without you!!"  But she has burned them and they aren't doing it.  SHE has to want it, not wait for it.

• Love 8
On 3/15/2018 at 8:51 AM, steff13 said:

I have the same Lula Roe leopard print maxi skirt Meri was wearing in her couch talk with Kody.  I don't know how to feel about that.

A lot of LulaRoe stuff looks weird to me, but a lot of it also looks cute. My sister has a few pieces and I really like them. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, bamaview said:

Just saw a post on Reddit that the show has been renewed for another season. 

This makes me wonder if they’ve been filming some really good shit that made the network determine there is money still to be made. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

This makes me wonder if they’ve been filming some really good shit that made the network determine there is money still to be made. 

Makes me wonder if they are running out of polygamists and Little People so they have to recycle the same tired Brown Clown stories yet again.  How many weddings, childbirths, and eye boogers do they expect us to tolerate.  I was done a LONG time ago.  These people are more boring than watching paint dry especially since we know the ending to every damned story already.

• Love 4
On 3/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

We flashback to Christine's hospital delivery of Truely.... 

.... where Christine labored alone while Kody was kissing his girlfriend on the porch of her rental house. 

• Love 4
On 3/15/2018 at 7:46 PM, Fredriqua said:

I remember when they were buying the McMansions. They kept talking about these houses like the houses would make them into different people. But almost from the moment they moved in, there was clutter everywhere. I never understood this. It's not like the film crew pops by unannounced. Why don't they clean up?  So much else about this show is manufactured for the cameras. Why start "reality" with the messy houses? I think they are slobs, will always be slobs, getting new huge houses didn't change them.

I have learned that some people do not place being tidy or organized as a priority.  In fact, it means nothing at all to some people. I have seen it first hand.  AND there is little to any chance they will change.  I'm not sure if it's DNA or learned behavior, but, my siblings and I are much more organized than our mother was growing up. lol  But, it seems to me that the living areas usually look ok.  Are you talking about the bedrooms?  And the floors? Yeah, Janelle's feet.  That's pretty funny.  I'm not sure how that happens. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

And I don't understand why Meri needs a McMansion for just herself???  Maybe they need to have a meeting on that one.  If they are 'sister wives' move Meri in with one of them.  Sell the big house.  Live simply.

Unless like I have always believed TLC owns those homes and the Browns probably get a percentage of them with each season. 

4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Unless like I have always believed TLC owns those homes and the Browns probably get a percentage of them with each season. 

Property records show that Kody and Meri own Meri's house, Kody and Robyn own Robyn's house, and Janelle and Christine are alone on their deeds.  If TLC owned them, they would have their names on the deeds so they could sell them the day after the cameras leave on the last episode.

Have you ever watched "Alaskan Bush People"?  (Another bunch of con artists with the last name of Brown.)  Their "business" was doing hauling on a boat they professed to own called "Integrity."  (BTW, how's that for irony?)  They even pretended to give it away on one of the last episodes.  The Integrity was never owned by the Browns.  The production company owned it.  And the production company has now sold it.  

The internet, public records, and curious people are real thorns in the sides of reality shows.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Property records show that Kody and Meri own Meri's house, Kody and Robyn own Robyn's house, and Janelle and Christine are alone on their deeds.  If TLC owned them, they would have their names on the deeds so they could sell them the day after the cameras leave on the last episode.

Have you ever watched "Alaskan Bush People"?  (Another bunch of con artists with the last name of Brown.)  Their "business" was doing hauling on a boat they professed to own called "Integrity."  (BTW, how's that for irony?)  They even pretended to give it away on one of the last episodes.  The Integrity was never owned by the Browns.  The production company owned it.  And the production company has now sold it.  

The internet, public records, and curious people are real thorns in the sides of reality shows.

I still have an idea TLC is involved.  I wonder if they have huge liens on the homes that expire in Sister Wives contract years?

3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Exactly why when you sell your soul to be on one the non-disclosure paperwork that you sign is very specific.  The Brown Clowns in Alaska couldn't get away with as much as the Brown Clowns of Las Vegas do because of the actual people that lived and worked in the small towns they inhabited.  When Matt Brown of the Alaska Clowns was at the only bar in town knocking a few back, the bartender and the patrons took notice and blabbed.  If the Las Vegas Browns were under a smaller microscope, their lives would be more transparent as well.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And the floors? Yeah, Janelle's feet.  That's pretty funny.  I'm not sure how that happens. 

My theory?

Las Vegas has a lot of pollution.  The air quality is ranked 10th worst in the nation for metropolitan cities.  Add to that the almost constant air conditioning going on inside your home and the result is black dust that collects in your carpet and if you walk around barefoot-on your feet.

http://news3lv.com/archive/las-vegas-among-worst-cities-for-air-quality

Every time I change the filters for my A/C unit in my Las Vegas house, they are black.

Edited by kicotan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, kicotan said:

Exactly why when you sell your soul to be on one the non-disclosure paperwork that you sign is very specific.  The Brown Clowns in Alaska couldn't get away with as much as the Brown Clowns of Las Vegas do because of the actual people that lived and worked in the small towns they inhabited.  When Matt Brown of the Alaska Clowns was at the only bar in town knocking a few back, the bartender and the patrons took notice and blabbed.  If the Las Vegas Browns were under a smaller microscope, their lives would be more transparent as well.

I've been to Hoonah (the town where Matt was "knocking a few back").  One totally enjoyable part of my day was talking to the locals about the Browns.  I even rode past the dump, but didn't get to see the guy who works there that has been featured on the show (Kenny?).  

I have seen reports from people who have encountered the Vegas Clowns out and about.  They have a reputation of being very rude to those who try to speak to them.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I've been to Hoonah (the town where Matt was "knocking a few back").  One totally enjoyable part of my day was talking to the locals about the Browns.  I even rode past the dump, but didn't get to see the guy who works there that has been featured on the show (Kenny?).  

I have seen reports from people who have encountered the Vegas Clowns out and about.  They have a reputation of being very rude to those who try to speak to them.  

Did you ever read the Robyn Rant she put out there when using the facilities at a Target or some such store and the toilet seat wasn't up to her standards.  I guess she thinks she has such public influence that she can deter shoppers from patronizing an establishment because the throne wasn't suitable for her.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Did you ever read the Robyn Rant she put out there when using the facilities at a Target or some such store and the toilet seat wasn't up to her standards.  I guess she thinks she has such public influence that she can deter shoppers from patronizing an establishment because the throne wasn't suitable for her.

Haha, I didn't hear about that, too funny!  So now Robyn is the arbiter of public toilets?  What's this world coming to?

These kinds of self-important weenie-ass jerk-offs make me laugh.  Their fawning fans must not even have two brain cells to rub together.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I guess she thinks she has such public influence that she can deter shoppers from patronizing an establishment because the throne wasn't suitable for her.

Well, that's it. I'm never setting foot in Target again since Sobyn reported this travesty.

Not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Caleb and Janelle really failed as advocates for Maddie. They should have clarified whether Maddie was really ok with the family and cameras being there for the birth. I chose to have only my husband with me for the births of our kids, but to each their own. However, It was weird that Kody had a ringside seat and was right up in there instead of allowing Maddie some privacy and hanging back behind the action. 

Janelle is definitely a slob, but, she has a lot of kids and it is hard to keep a clean house when someone is constantly cooking, eating, and coming and going. It was important for my sanity to have a clean orderly house when my kids were all at home, but it was difficult.  Obviously it is not a priority for Janelle. 

Wow, Kody is really punishing Meri. She brought it on herself. Just give up the farce and admit it is over and move on already. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Janelle is definitely a slob, but, she has a lot of kids and it is hard to keep a clean house when someone is constantly cooking, eating, and coming and going. It was important for my sanity to have a clean orderly house when my kids were all at home, but it was difficult.  Obviously it is not a priority for Janelle. 

Wow, Kody is really punishing Meri. She brought it on herself. Just give up the farce and admit it is over and move on already. 

Not buying that reason for Janelle's slobbish ways. 

She doesn't have "a lot of kids" at home anymore. She has two. Savannah and Gabe. And they're old enough to be given chores. 

Caleb claimed in the birth show that Maddie was cleaning and folding and so on. 

And finally, Janelle has a lot of free time on her hands - more than I do. 

She's just a slob. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Did you ever read the Robyn Rant she put out there when using the facilities at a Target 

What is this about? I could not find anything online about it. 

1 hour ago, B3cky50 said:

Robyn tweeted Nov. 15, 2013:---"Big Box Stores! CUSTOMER SERVICE BEGINS WITH A CLEAN RESTROOM!  Sad when good toilet seats are 4 sale but not provided for your customers!"

I am not on twitter, so I had to dig around a bit for it, but the quote is still out there in the universe.

1 hour ago, B3cky50 said:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Robyn tweeted Nov. 15, 2013:---"Big Box Stores! CUSTOMER SERVICE BEGINS WITH A CLEAN RESTROOM!  Sad when good toilet seats are 4 sale but not provided for your customers!"

I am not on twitter, so I had to dig around a bit for it, but the quote is still out there in the universe.

Someone mentioned Target, how do we know it was about them? The Target in my area keeps theirs pretty decent, but it obviously all depends on the staff. Also, I've worked in retail my whole life and I can tell you, people are pigs. PIGS. The things I've found in restrooms and worse yet, fitting rooms, is disgusting.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Someone mentioned Target, how do we know it was about them? The Target in my area keeps theirs pretty decent, but it obviously all depends on the staff. Also, I've worked in retail my whole life and I can tell you, people are pigs. PIGS. The things I've found in restrooms and worse yet, fitting rooms, is disgusting.

I used the term "Target or some such store", before I had a chance to review the actual tweet.  My bad, shouldn't have cast aspersions on any store in particular.

• Love 1
Just now, Sandy W said:

I used the term "Target or some such store", before I had a chance to review the actual tweet.  My bad, shouldn't have cast aspersions on any store in particular.

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying!

• Love 1

I haven't read the replies yet, and I know I am late to the party, but honestly, I have a new respect for Kody.  I have a fantastic dad, but there is no way he would have been in the room when I had my babies. It says a lot that he was willing to be in that room helping his daughter, and that she was ok with him being there.  Normally, I think he is a big doofus, but the last few episodes, I have really found myself liking him more.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Thanks!!! LOL I hadn't heard this before. Robyn's used to the beautiful, well kept restrooms at Victoria's Secret apparently, where she runs up thousands of dollars on her credit card. Big Box store restrooms are SO beneath her. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, B3cky50 said:

Thanks!!! LOL I hadn't heard this before. Robyn's used to the beautiful, well kept restrooms at Victoria's Secret apparently, where she runs up thousands of dollars on her credit card. Big Box store restrooms are SO beneath her. 

Yes indeed.  Wasn't that part of Robyn's credit card debt, and she made up some bullshit story about having to buy her jeans there "because no other store sells jeans that fit my long beautiful legs?"  She is such a dildo.  Hey Robyn, we all know you were over your first husband by then, and only bought that sexy shit so you could seduce Doofus in lacy style.  I don't buy that they were "chaste until 'marriage.'"  YMMV.  

ETA:  should have posted in Sponge Robyn Square Head's thread.  Sorry if I fooked up.

Edited by xwordfanatik
Added another thought
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes indeed.  Wasn't that part of Robyn's credit card debt, and she made up some bullshit story about having to buy her jeans there "because no other store sells jeans that fit my long beautiful legs?"  She is such a dildo.  Hey Robyn, we all know you were over your first husband by then, and only bought that sexy shit so you could seduce Doofus in lacy style.  I don't buy that they were "chaste until 'marriage.'"  YMMV.  

ETA:  should have posted in Sponge Robyn Square Head's thread.  Sorry if I fooked up.

Oh, definitely. A 30 plus divorcee with three kids, and no money? She had to keep him on the hook until they were married. And then until they were "officially" married. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes indeed.  Wasn't that part of Robyn's credit card debt, and she made up some bullshit story about having to buy her jeans there "because no other store sells jeans that fit my long beautiful legs?" 

I thought her problem was in finding pajama bottoms that were long enough . . . VS was the only place that carried them.  To which I can only respond, "If you are a poor single mother, and your pj bottoms are too short, WEAR SOCKS."

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I thought her problem was in finding pajama bottoms that were long enough . . . VS was the only place that carried them.  To which I can only respond, "If you are a poor single mother, and your pj bottoms are too short, WEAR SOCKS."

You may be right.  I somehow thought it was jeans.  I have never gone to my local store at the area mall.  I'm sure it's not cheap.

Nothing but the best for our Robyn.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

You may be right.  I somehow thought it was jeans.  I have never gone to my local store at the area mall.  I'm sure it's not cheap.

Nothing but the best for our Robyn.  

A word of experience about VS.  I was looking for a nice nightie for our 50th wedding anniversary a few years ago.  I went into two different VS stores at two different malls.  I am old, have gray hair, am a little pudgy (but not morbidly obese).  I could not get a salesperson to acknowledge my existence, even though I was the only customer in the store and there were salespeople wandering around (and busily ignoring me).  So I took my credit card (with a large limit) to another store where I could actually get waited on.  And I wrote a note to VS headquarters and got an apology.  But I haven't been back in one since.  Maybe someday when I'm bored, I'll meander into one to see if they've changed.

On 3/18/2018 at 1:24 PM, Sandy W said:

Did you ever read the Robyn Rant she put out there when using the facilities at a Target or some such store and the toilet seat wasn't up to her standards. 

So I guess Robyn hasn't ever used the restroom at Janelle's house?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

A word of experience about VS.  I was looking for a nice nightie for our 50th wedding anniversary a few years ago.  I went into two different VS stores at two different malls.  I am old, have gray hair, am a little pudgy (but not morbidly obese).  I could not get a salesperson to acknowledge my existence, even though I was the only customer in the store and there were salespeople wandering around (and busily ignoring me).  So I took my credit card (with a large limit) to another store where I could actually get waited on.  And I wrote a note to VS headquarters and got an apology.  But I haven't been back in one since.  Maybe someday when I'm bored, I'll meander into one to see if they've changed.

So I guess Robyn hasn't ever used the restroom at Janelle's house?

Good to know.  I'm not quite 50 years married, but it's pretty close!

LOL, yes, wasn't Janelle's bathroom clutter off-putting?  I wonder if Robyn cleans her 3-something facilities, or if she delegates that to Mindi?

Speaking of Mindi, does anyone but me wonder if they're including her as a bridesmaid in every wedding, to get the male attendants to notice her?  Surely there's got to be some reason why both Madison and Mykelti used her instead of their own sisters?  

• Love 6