Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E12: After the Final Rose

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, emjohnson03 said:

What's everyone's bets before Lauren sees what a douchenozzle Arie is?

Five months? A Year? 

6 months after he breaks it off and she stops trying to figure out what she did wrong.

• Love 5

I'm not looking forward to what looks like another  engagement live on camera in a few minutes. So how long are we giving them. Anyone calling all the way like the Mesnicks?

(edited)

CH: "Lauren, I can't imagine what's going through your head right now"

Lauren: "Yeah, me neither."

I rewound and turned on CC to make sure I heard that right, and that's really what she said.

ETA: @SallyAlbright beat me to it.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

Five months? A Year? 

I say they’ll be done by the Bachelorette finale in July!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Anyone else yell at the tv “Hell yeah” and take a swig of wine when Arie whined that it was easy to sit at home and judge?

YES!  And I was juvenile and mean enough to judge him and call him needledyk.

fucking loser. 

• Love 21
22 minutes ago, Witchz said:

I have a question about Arie - not sure if its already been covered but does he live at home with his parents? Why not his own place? 

No.  His mom and Dad live in a subdivision called Firerock Estates in the town of Fountain Hills, Arizona.  The family also owns a condo near downtown Phoenix, where I guess he lives. Both properties are up for sale, with his parent’s place listed for $1.2 million.  It’s been on the market for over 300 day’s, and Arie Jr is supposedly the listing agent for both properties.  They are the only properties he’s listed, so he’s not doing much in real estate.  I used to live in a subdivision right across the main road, Shea Blvd. from Firerock Estates—-we were in the low end subdivision   

Lets face it.  This shitfest is exactly what ABC wanted.  The franchise has been failing for a long time, but you could just see the glee in CH’s face when he said the ratings have been huge. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, emjohnson03 said:

Five months? A Year? 

I actually think they'll stay together. Arie is baby-desperate.

Wait... that was a different engagement ring, right? Please be a different ring.

• Love 1

He was so stupid to do that proposal. How can that be romantic when he just had one with another woman and dumped her. No one in the audience actually likes them. Wouldn’t it be better if they did this when he actually meant it?

• Love 21

The two of them together just edge into the normal range on the low side of normal intelligence.  And absolutely no sense of decency for the person they both hurt.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

They are the only properties he’s listed, so he’s not doing much in real estate.

Haha, so his big fancy real estate job is basically just selling his parents home and the home his parents own that he's been living in? hahahahah, oh Lauren, you picked a winner there. hahahahahahaha

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Is it the same ring or not?  From certain angles it looks like it...

It looks the same to me too. I wouldn't put that past Arie since I'm sure the show wasn't going to pay for a second Neil Lane ring.

• Love 6

I have zero sympathy for Becca. If getting dumped post-proposal on TV is not enough to push you away from this franchise then you're just a weirdo and deserve all of the crap this franchise can throw your way.

Also, she will probably be a dud.

• Love 11