Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Honey, I Shrunk Team Flash

Trini
  • Start Topic

THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MEN - A meta who can shrink anything he touches battles Team Flash. Cisco and Ralph (guest star Hartley Sawyer) get caught in his crossfire and are shrunk to miniature versions of themselves. Cecile (guest star Danielle Nicolet) realizes her pregnancy has caused her to have temporary powers and discovers she can hear other people's thoughts, which unnerves Joe. Meanwhile, Barry meets someone with a mysterious connection to Henry Allen.

Chris Peppe directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira

fla412b_0063b.jpg

I like this one. They had fun with the crack-y premise, used the shrink powers in an interesting way, Grant looks good in the beanie/beard combo, this was my favorite use of Cecile ever, that ending was shocking but I feel like I should have seen it coming, there's just one tiny thing I'm having trouble with.

AFTER ALL THIS "DEVOE HAS A PLAN" TALK, THEY DON'T THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT CECILE SUDDENLY GETS TELEPATHIC POWERS LIKE HE HAS?!

Edited by bettername2come
  • Love 11

If I think about it too much I might find problems with this episode, but it was fun as hell watching it.  I especially loved Iris stepping on Ralph thinking he was gum.  Yeah, a total set up for the 'gum shoe' pun, but still.  it was a funny moment.

AS was the visual of Little Cisco and Little Ralph hanging out in the lego set of where Savitar was supposed kill Iris, complete with the Lego version of Iris (with an afro no less!  LOL).

Loved seeing Team flash work together.  Also Tom Cavanagh was pretty damned sexy giving the "bring it gesture" this week's villain of the week.

Finally, Loved the ending.  Makes me nervous for Barry (not really, but it does add some much needed suspense) and it is tying together the longer story arc.  Still not impressed with Amunet as a meta because her power just seems really clunky and it does not really explain how she has risen so high in the criminal world.

• Love 6

If I think about this too much, I will probably find a crap ton of plot holes, but I dont care right now because that was super fun, and even surprising at times. They took a classic silly comic book plot and had fun with it, complete with silly puns (gum shoe!) and wacky tiny hijinks. It really did manage to get closer to that fun, season 1 vibe I know the writers are trying to get at. 

Lots of good stuff for Harry tonight, and it was nice to see all of Team Flash working together. Iris and Harry are a surprisingly good combination, and Harry in badass scientist mode is always awesome. And pretty sexy, not gonna lie. I also love finding out that he is incredibly salty towards Ray and his scientific acheimevements. Now I NEED them to interact in the next crossover. 

The ending shouldn't have been surprising, but it actually was. I think the Super Human Trafficking stuff has potential, and an evil warden supplying meta humans is an interesting idea, even if it means the return of Amunet and her silly accent. I know Barry will be fine, but its still pretty suspenseful! Also, as much as I make fun of how Barry is awful at keeping his secret, him sending the other inmate to his dream location was sweet. Maybe a bad idea long term, but sweet. 

• Love 6

So only the last 5 minutes mattered; I wasn't interested in the rest that was clearly filler.

I did like that there was focus on Joe and Cecile, but the mindreading thing was dumb, we'll see if there's actually any payoff for that.

I did get a kick out of seeing former mayor Bellows, and that mugger guy in prison! Lots of callbacks to the other shows.

Hopefully they stop Amunet the next episode. And another -Warden Wolfe- to The List, but I wonder if Amunet will find out Barry's "secret" too?

• Love 3

Cecile manages to be just as useless as ever. She suddenly develops telepathy now when it isn't useful for making sure Barry is acquitted or to interrogate Sylbert Rundin. Gah, why is she so useless? Also why must she blab every thought she hears?

7 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

The ending shouldn't have been surprising, but it actually was. I think the Super Human Trafficking stuff has potential, and an evil warden supplying meta humans is an interesting idea, even if it means the return of Amunet and her silly accent. I know Barry will be fine, but its still pretty suspenseful!

The warden is stupendously evil and stupid. The Flash has almost singlehandedly kept crime and metahumans under control in the city for the past 4 years. It should be obvious to him that whomever controls The Flash controls the city. Why would you hand Barry over to anyone when it would be better to keep him and try to figure out the technology to control him and then reshape the city and the world in your own image. Selling him to Amunet. So dumb. That's like finding a nuke in your basement, giving it to some dude named Jeff to sell, and hoping that your neighbor who hates you doesn't have the money to buy it. Good luck with that dummy.

15 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

If I think about this too much, I will probably find a crap ton of plot holes, but I dont care right now because that was super fun, and even surprising at times. They took a classic silly comic book plot and had fun with it, complete with silly puns (gum shoe!) and wacky tiny hijinks. It really did manage to get closer to that fun, season 1 vibe I know the writers are trying to get at. 

Lots of good stuff for Harry tonight, and it was nice to see all of Team Flash working together. Iris and Harry are a surprisingly good combination, and Harry in badass scientist mode is always awesome. And pretty sexy, not gonna lie. I also love finding out that he is incredibly salty towards Ray and his scientific acheimevements. Now I NEED them to interact in the next crossover. 

I really liked the rest of the episode even though they could have done a lot more with shrunken Cisco and Ralph.

• Love 5

My take: “Written by a high school sophomore.” Just a lot of big things happening. Also, Ceclie  can read minds. Hey, why not? Amazingly, nobody thought “Damn, she screwed a kennel’s worth of pooches” around her.

Damn, could Dwarfstar look any more like Mr. Zsasz? Just a mix of baldness and snark. On the bright side, bite-sized Ralph and Cisco for the win. And chilling in Iris’ scale model murder scene. Perfect timing for the trailer of the Ant Man sequel debuting today.

Saw the end coming. The warden’s name is Wolfe, right? Geoff Johns creation . . . bad news. On the other hand, Barry continues to be a dumbass. He looks good like the facial hair, but he didn’t think to check for more cameras.

• Love 1

Clearly a filler episode... 

I feel like the writers didn't have enough "plot" to move the story along, so the middle of the season is lagging, imo.  I did enjoy this episode - and was very excited when we got the crazy cliffhanger at the end.  I knew from ep 1 that warden was dirty.  I knew it!

Iris stepping on Ralph was funny, lol.  Small Cisco's voice was hysterical... really great moments in this episode... loved how the team came together in the end and got the bad guy... sad they couldn't free Big Sir correctly - but nice that Barry flashed him out... just sad that he is now caught and outed as The Flash... so will the entire underground of metas, villains and bad folks now know he's the Flash?  Amunet will totally know... 

Remember in one of the earlier eps that Thinker wanted the metas in prison?  Maybe the warden is why - because he could then funnel them to Amunet for his purposes?  But what purposes?!  

I think next ep is going to be really good.

20 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

My take: “Written by a high school sophomore.” Just a lot of big things happening. Also, Ceclie  can read minds. Hey, why not? Amazingly, nobody thought “Damn, she screwed a kennel’s worth of pooches” around her.

Damn, could Dwarfstar look any more like Mr. Zsasz? Just a mix of baldness and snark. On the bright side, bite-sized Ralph and Cisco for the win. And chilling in Iris’ scale model murder scene. Perfect timing for the trailer of the Ant Man sequel debuting today.

Saw the end coming. The warden’s name is Wolfe, right? Geoff Johns creation . . . bad news. On the other hand, Barry continues to be a dumbass. He looks good like the facial hair, but he didn’t think to check for more cameras.

I dunno - that was a tiny camera - I barely saw it until they zoomed in on it more closely.  That's not a typical camera in a prison, imo.  So I don't know if he was that dumb.  It would just look like a black outlet or valve which wouldn't necessarily be out of place on one of those lights... so I can't fully blame Barry for that.

The Cecile mind reading HAS to be connected somehow to DeVoe - Caitlin's explanation sounded good - but it's definitely not gonna be that... it's something else... 

Can we see what our villains are up to now?  Let's get this moving!!

• Love 4

So... Still no Wally.. Or mention of where he may be... At least give us a reason he's not around.. Cuz this is what he trained for.. I know in the real world he's prob filming Legends.. But still a throwaway line... A phone call with just his voice anything.  

Anywhoo fun lil episode.. No pun intended.. I still think Cecile us a bus Meta but w/e... She was funny.. Loved Iris carrying the big gun.. And glad she's gonna be suiting up soon.. So I guess she's pregnant or some madness.. Maybe then Jessica Parker Kennedy will show back uo and explain herself 

Fun episode. Enjoyed the humor and glad that the prison guy (forgot his name) gets his happy ending. That ending, though. Poor Barry. At least he gets something to do and I hope he kills that crazy bounty mega next week because I can't stand her. 

• Love 3

It is good that the writers can laugh at their mistakes "This time the building uses lasers that don't freeze".

Cecile should use her mind reading abilities on Mrs. DeVoe to she if she can figure out their plans. Mr. DeVoe would figue out what Cecile was doing and kill her instantly.

I wonder if they are going to declare Big Sir and Barry dead, so that they don't have to explain why they are missing.

• Love 2

Loved Cecile in this episode. Usually when people gain mind reading abilities in fiction it becomes a nightmare(Buffy in Earshot) because of the cacophony of noise but she's having fun!

Iris stepping on tiny Ralph was hilarious.

Poor Harry feeling less confident because of DeVoe outsmarting him.

Like Jake Peralta on Brooklyn Nine Nine, prison makes Barry looks cooler.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 3

If they want to give Harry a story they need to give him an episode where he actually TRIES to confront and deal with DeVoe one on one. He hasn't really done anything this season, but I would sort of expect him to try doing that anyway, given his own ego and genius himself. I mean they can have him fail and almost get killed or whatever, but at least then his feelings of failure would make more sense.

• Love 4

Shrunken Cisco and Ralph was amusing.  I especially liked how they changed both of the actors' voices for those particular scenes.  I just wish they actually spent more time with this concept, but I guess there was only so much they could do with a CW-level budget.

Cecile might be able to read minds now, but she's still pretty clueless if it took her that long to realize why Joe was uncomfortable about it.  I don't care how close two people are: one of them having that ability would easily make the other one nervous.  It certainly didn't help that Joe pretty much saw her turn into a gossiping teenager at one point.  Maybe I'm still not over her crap defense for Barry, but I just found her obnoxious this go around.

The idea of Harry wanting to prove himself against DeVoe's intelligence is intriguing, but it kind of came out of nowhere.

Glad Big Sir at least got to escape to China.  Bill Goldberg wasn't half bad here: no Dwayne Johnson or Dave Bautista, but solid on the "pro wrestlers acting" scale.  But now clearly Evil Warden (because why else bothering getting Richard Brooks for this role?) knows he's The Flash and has drugged him, and plans on selling him to Amunet.  Fun times for everyone!

I so want to see more Harry/Ray in the next crossover, since Harry's hatred/jealously of him seems to have amplified by 100.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, UNOSEZ said:

So... Still no Wally.. Or mention of where he may be... At least give us a reason he's not around.. Cuz this is what he trained for.. I know in the real world he's prob filming Legends.. But still a throwaway line... A phone call with just his voice anything.  

Wally has now joined the Legends i believe..hopefully he wont end up being useless down the  line like Jax was

So Cecille has mindreading powers now..even though temporary,im sure they'll come back big time in the season finale(or once the baby is born)

Edited by TDT

This was a fun episode and the show has seemed to regain its quality with Barry in prison no less.  Certainly wasn't expecting the ending with the warden.  Well done.

The shrunken stuff was fun.

Way to go, Barry...get someone's hopes up WAY before you know for certain whether or not the team will succeed in clearing him.  That was really dumb on his part, despite how it turned out.  I liked Goldberg on this show and glad that it worked out for Sig Sir at the end.

Cecile manages to be just as useless as ever. She suddenly develops telepathy now when it isn't useful for making sure Barry is acquitted or to interrogate Sylbert Rundin. Gah, why is she so useless? Also why must she blab every thought she hears?

LOL.  I laughed when she said that she needed more than that to convince the judge about Big Sir.  Cecile is a terrible lawyer who couldn't convince a five-year-old that the sky was blue.  She's going to convince a judge that Big Sir is innocent?

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Have we ever seen Barry run across water? Presumably, he had to cross an ocean to get Big Sir to China.

A number of times. Check out the King Shark episode with Diggle and Lyla for example.

Edited by KirkB
8 minutes ago, shantown said:

Is Big Sir just stuck in China now with no money and nothing except his prison pajamas?

He is, but I believe he and Barry were talking earlier about a monastery in China he wanted to visit. If he's with monks they'll probably take care of him, though I imagine they're going to wonder where this huge American came from.

• Love 5

It's always nice when I come here and see people enjoyed the episode.

I'll echo someone else here and say it was a nice little episode. But I did think that they could have done more with the set ups in this episode. Cecile can read minds now? Try to get her to read the mind of the villain of he week. Maybe they could have found some evidence that way. Ralph and Cisco are tiny? Have some more fun with it. 

Harry's feelings were a bit sudden, but I'm here for some Harry storyline. I hope they don't drop that now that they've introduced it.

The show has set up a lot at this point: What Barry was saying when he came out of the Speed Force, the symbols, Devoe's plan(getting Barry out of the Speedforce, the busmeta's, getting Barry in jail), the girl from the wedding (who is she? why/how does she know the symbols too?), the Joe/Cecile Baby + Cecile mind reading (how will this child fit in the show, is it a metahuman?)

Time to start paying off a few things. To be fair, the episode did pay off some things.The warden showing his true colors was a pay off, since it was set up in episode 2 that he might have had some ulterior motives. I know they ruled out the baby being a meta human, but is it true? What Caitlin said sounded more like a theory than something based on tests.

Iris mentioned a few episodes ago the things that Barry said when he came out of the Speedforce, and they were going to look into it. No movement on that front. If I were them every single one of those statements would be on some board. It was more or less proven that Barry had some knowledge of the future when he said that.

Iris stepping on Dibny.....For a second I thought Oh no!! when I heard the sound, but luckily Dibny is stretchy. Ha. And lol at Barry finding a way to work Iris into the conversation.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, phoenics said:

Clearly a filler episode... 

I dunno...  

The last few minutes with the Warden and Amunet is tying two separate plot threads together from earlier in the season. 

The Shrinky guy is one of the bus riding meta-humans so the team added one more to the collection.  I am thinking the getting the whole set will mean something.

We won't know if Cecile's mind reading plays into the bigger story arc until later.  If it doesn't then, yeah, it is just meaningless.  But if it does, then it is an important set piece.

I said in an earlier post that DeVoe was playing team Flash like they were pieces on a chess board, this episode feels less like filler more like the moving some more strategic pieces around and we just can't see end game yet.

• Love 3

I am glad they are continuing to try to figure out what DeVoe wants with the bus metas, even while they have already seen part of his master plan in action. Because I originally thought he wanted them to be his minions, but unless he has some mind control thing going on, I dont see most of them being interested. Then I thought that he wanted to body snatch them to mix and match powers for himself, but it seems like the body snatch stuff had more to do with sending Barry to jail. He is up to something with them though. 

9 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

I so want to see more Harry/Ray in the next crossover, since Harry's hatred/jealously of him seems to have amplified by 100.

I cant wait to see that. I can totally see Harry being all snarky and competitive with Ray, while Ray is just being super cheerful and excited to play with SCIENCE. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

I dunno...  

The last few minutes with the Warden and Amunet is tying two separate plot threads together from earlier in the season. 

The Shrinky guy is one of the bus riding meta-humans so the team added one more to the collection.  I am thinking the getting the whole set will mean something.

We won't know if Cecile's mind reading plays into the bigger story arc until later.  If it doesn't then, yeah, it is just meaningless.  But if it does, then it is an important set piece.

I said in an earlier post that DeVoe was playing team Flash like they were pieces on a chess board, this episode feels less like filler more like the moving some more strategic pieces around and we just can't see end game yet.

I guess I should have said everything seemed like filler and fluff until the last 2 minutes - but you're right - the "fluff" could end up being super important. 

My major complaint is that it feels like the team isn't actively doing anything to free Barry and it seems out of character - especially for Iris and Cisco.  To have HARRY of all people pushing for that just seemed odd to me and like the writers knew they needed to pay lip service to getting Barry out of prison but they didn't want him out of prison because plot.  I feel like I got sold a bill of goods - the cliffhanger of Barry being set up for murder made the trial feel so much more important, but the writers just glossed over it to get to Barry being in prison - but THAT has been boring to me.

The mid-season finale built up all of this tension and I feel like the show squandered it.  The place to really go to town on this was in the trial, but they just didn't.  The trial should have lasted 2 episodes and they should have made Cecile competent so we'd all THINK Barry would get off, but then nope - prison.

And then they needed to have us SEEING the DeVoes doing stuff again - we haven't seen them in 2 episodes and we know they are planning something.  The only reason for the writers not to show us is because they are stalling.  But they could have stalled BETTER, imo with a longer trial and then the fallout.

I just feel so let down by what's being shown - it's like having diet soda when I wanted the real thing?

Don't get me wrong - it's enjoyable - but it's enjoyable in the way chinese food is... after 2 hours you're hungry again.

5 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Have we ever seen Barry run across water? Presumably, he had to cross an ocean to get Big Sir to China.

He's done this more than once - in S1 when he ran Plastique out into the water and then ran back to escape the blast when she detonated and in S2 when he was battling King Shark.  

Edited by phoenics
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, bettername2come said:

AFTER ALL THIS "DEVOE HAS A PLAN" TALK, THEY DON'T THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT CECILE SUDDENLY GETS TELEPATHIC POWERS LIKE HE HAS?!

I've been thinking about it, and now I can say it with complete confidence - SHE'S IN ON IT!!!

• Love 1

This was a really great episode. Cecile is definitely up there with being one of my favourite characters on this show. Love that she got more to do this episode.

The shrinking stuff was hilarious.

Devoe's plan is intriguing. I'm wondering if by switching bodies all the time he gains their powers (if they are metahuman), with Amunet providing the bodies. In which case Barry could be facing a pretty powerful foe by the end of the season...

Then there is this Enlightenment that Devoe was talking about recently. I guess with all these powers he could become quite the dictator and do whatever he thinks the world needs to survive?

I liked when they introduced Cecil, but why are they making her into such a ditz? First that trial and now this. Why would anyone have to explain to her why people might not be thrilled she can read their every thought?  Why isn't she more worried or concerned about having this power? Is her child a meta and it's power is to drain the brain cells of the  person in closest proximity to them?

All I want is for the Warden to reveal that his real name is Jubal Early.

Dr. Simon Tam : So you're a bounty hunter.

Jubal Early : No, that ain't it at all.

Dr. Simon Tam : Then what are you?

Jubal Early : I'm a bounty hunter.

Edited by miracole
  • Love 3

Sorry to disappoint someone above, but I didn't even see the entire episode and I did not like it.   I continue to be baffled why we are supposed to believe that Barry is a smart scientist when he continually does things that do not make sense. Did he really think that would be the only camera in a prison that might catch his actions?  Even if he did, he could zip in and out of the cell to get food that he knows is ok....there was always going to be the possibility that Devoe had someone in the prison keeping an eye on him why not prepare for that? 

I didn't even watch the rest of the episode as it did not make sense.

1 hour ago, miracole said:

I liked when they introduced Cecil

It's Cecile.

And I call bullshit on the camera catching Barry and revealing him as the Flash. He's the FLASH. That red/golden lightning streak we see is for OUR benefit. Otherwise, everyone would know who he is by the streak whenever he's...Flashing! And please. Like some camera will catch that. But...PLOT!CONTRIVANCE!!!!

• Love 6

Hmm...I can't stop wondering whether the Kord building was empty of people or not when it was shrunk. Because that would be a harsh way to die. You manage to get out of the building only to find that you are smaller than a bread crumb and here comes a cockroach.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I call bullshit on the camera catching Barry and revealing him as the Flash. He's the FLASH. That red/golden lightning streak we see is for OUR benefit. Otherwise, everyone would know who he is by the streak whenever he's...Flashing! And please. Like some camera will catch that. But...PLOT!CONTRIVANCE!!!!

Not necessarily. In fact, they made a big deal about people seeing the "red streak" in season 1. Cecile even talked about it in the first season (I think 1x19), it just hasn't benn mentioned in while. So, if people can see it, surely the camera can pick up on it too?

1 hour ago, Terrafamilia said:

Hmm...I can't stop wondering whether the Kord building was empty of people or not when it was shrunk. Because that would be a harsh way to die. You manage to get out of the building only to find that you are smaller than a bread crumb and here comes a cockroach.

I was wondering about that too!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Unless it was a high speed camera(?) specifically meant for taping things that move very fast, I call shenanigans, too.

• Love 2

Then the show totally screwed up then, when it shows Barry "flashing" to and from the courthouse, that one fight in jail, where he repositioned the inmates' hands to punch themselves, and no one claimed to have seen the streaks. So really, any time Barry does something as the Flash, then EVERYONE should know that he's the Flash and is manipulating them and saving people.

Sorry to be so nitpicky; I'm not feeling well, and my brain just sort of glommed onto this.

• Love 5

Heh, my mind glommed on to the fact that Barry transported a HUGE WHITE AMERICAN DUDE to some remote village in China and....that's ok? I mean, does he even know Chinese? Will those villagers just be totally cool with this random HUGE WHITE AMERICAN DUDE just appearing in their village needing food and shelter? Or is it more likely the villagers will immediately run to the nearest Party Official and expose this HUGE WHITE AMERICAN SPY?

• Love 1

Well, if comic book movies and shows have taught me anything it's that small Chinese villages and Buddhist monks are always willing to take in random white guys and teach them all of their secret ways and all Big Sir did have a couple years in prison to work through Rosetta Stone Chinese.

Then the show totally screwed up then, when it shows Barry "flashing" to and from the courthouse, that one fight in jail, where he repositioned the inmates' hands to punch themselves, and no one claimed to have seen the streaks. So really, any time Barry does something as the Flash, then EVERYONE should know that he's the Flash and is manipulating them and saving people.

Sorry to be so nitpicky; I'm not feeling well, and my brain just sort of glommed onto this.

The show writers have been pretty inconsistent with this.  In the trial we saw Barry going fast enough that he and Iris had a whole conversation in a fraction of a second, and it would maybe make sense that going that fast the lightning/streak effect is invisible to normal speed people, but maybe Barry had to decelerate getting back in is cell and he went slow enough that the camera picked up the red blur?  Or, more likely, the writers are just doing whatever is most convenient and fun in a given scene and don't care about consistency.

• Love 10
(edited)

So I guess cheating at cards for extra pudding is Barry's way to get his extra calories?

----

They pointed out that the Team has not made any (ANY!) progress on DeVoe, but I'm 80% sure that they'll still be in the same situation next week. They might do an end tag with the DeVoes for the audience, but nothing significant for Team Flash. I hope I'm wrong, (maybe Mystery Girl will shed some light?) but the middle part of this arc has really been dragging.

Edited by Trini
why do I type late at night??
  • Love 3
On 1/31/2018 at 2:33 PM, miracole said:

All I want is for the Warden to reveal that his real name is Jubal Early.

Dr. Simon Tam : So you're a bounty hunter.

Jubal Early : No, that ain't it at all.

Dr. Simon Tam : Then what are you?

Jubal Early : I'm a bounty hunter.

Damn. Now I wish that Legends' season one reveal of Chronos had been Richard Brookes instead of Mick.

(I still hope they actually do something with that phase of Mick's life. He must have learned and done a lot in the time he was Chronos...)

On 1/30/2018 at 8:17 PM, DearEvette said:

Still not impressed with Amunet as a meta because her power just seems really clunky and it does not really explain how she has risen so high in the criminal world.

Does her power have to explain her rise?  Maybe she's cunning and ruthless and acquiring her power was simply the impetus to turn that cunning ruthlessness to crime.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:25 PM, RandomWatcher said:

Anyone  else disappointed Ralph didn't wind up riding around in someone's cleavage?

Not even a little bit.

• Love 2
On 1/30/2018 at 8:31 PM, tennisgurl said:

Maybe a bad idea long term, but sweet. 

I Fast-forwarded through some of the Barry prison scenes so I missed that.  My overall takeaway was "Yay, Barry, you freed Big Sur.  And then stranded him in Communist China without a passport or money.  The road to Hell is paved with good intentions and Communist China likely has plenty of hellish places for that poor bastard."

• Love 1
On 1/31/2018 at 7:47 AM, RogerDodger said:

While carrying a three hundred pound man. Faster than said man could even respond. And also apparently while carrying and reading a Chinese road map, which he had to stop and pick up along the way. Plus, there was enough time left over to balance him in a secure standing position and work the note into his hands.

I like the happy ending for Big Sir, but if his story had just ended with him on a boat to Monkville it would have been far more plausible. Stuff like this just makes every fight that Barry ever gets in with anybody look increasingly ridiculous, because he should be able to just race into Devoe's house and tie him up in, like, one twelfth of a second. Telepathy does not grant super-speed.

• Love 4