Type keyword(s) to search

S07.09: Let's Try Again

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Clip of Maci discussing her miscarriage (WTF!):

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/64tg7e/teen-mom-sneak-peek-maci-s-miscarriage

Maci wanting to discuss it on camera before ever informing at least Taylor's parents. *hard eye roll*  Priorities, bitch! 

Farrah helps Michael plan his proposal. Catelynn freaks out at a photo shoot and Tyler is overwhelmed with renovations and launching the fall line. Maci and Taylor celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary.

"Farrah helps Michael plan his proposal. Catelynn fakes a freak out at a photo shoot. Tyler is overwhelmed with renovations and launching the now-SPRING line because his lazy ass, don't-do-shit-wife can't get off her ass to help as she is preoccupied with how to get pregnant or pondering if she should head back to rehab for vacation. Maci and Taylor celebrate their one-year trap wedding anniversary."

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Maci wanting to discuss it on camera before ever informing at least Taylor's parents. *hard eye roll*  Priorities, bitch! 

"Farrah helps Michael plan his proposal. Catelynn fakes a freak out at a photo shoot. Tyler is overwhelmed with renovations and launching the spring line because his lazy ass, don't-do-shit-wife can't get off her ass to help as she is preoccupied with how to get pregnant or pondering if she should head back to rehab for vacation. Maci and Taylor celebrate their one-year trap wedding anniversary."

@GreatKazu I always look forward to your spin on the episode description- you never disappoint!  

• Love 3

Were Maci and Taylor celebrating their one year wedding anniversary at that dinner clip?? If so, my gawd Maci is the queen of Debbie Downers. How does she still have so many friends and be known as “the best to invite to a party” when she’s always negative.

• Love 3
On January 20, 2018 at 5:51 AM, Calm81 said:

Were Maci and Taylor celebrating their one year wedding anniversary at that dinner clip?? If so, my gawd Maci is the queen of Debbie Downers. How does she still have so many friends and be known as “the best to invite to a party” when she’s always negative.

She brings (and pays for) all the booze.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

I think Farrah gets fake fired tonight

With Farrah’s fake firing, I think it has to do with an extended filming season.  In the Amber thread,  I posted Amber’s interview on Dr. Drew’s podcast from this summer (recorded between filming Marriage Boot Camp and getting knocked up by Baby Huey). In the interview she shared that they’re filming more this season and sounded unhappy about it.  I think Farrah refused to film the extra weeks, which I don’t blame her. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

With Farrah’s fake firing, I think it has to do with an extended filming season.  In the Amber thread,  I posted Amber’s interview on Dr. Drew’s podcast from this summer (recorded between filming Marriage Boot Camp and getting knocked up by Baby Huey). In the interview she shared that they’re filming more this season and sounded unhappy about it.  I think Farrah refused to film the extra weeks, which I don’t blame her. 

Bitch better be happy about it. It is how she gets paid more than all of us shit-talkers. 

• Love 3

As much as I hate Farrah , I am so envious of her vacation. Italy lust!

New Matt is a cross between old Matt and Gary 

Meanwhile can Tyler be any more emo? Is he trying to compete with Cate ?

I can't help myself I thought the Michael Amy proposal was sweet. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1

I actually felt bad for Cate, between the actual child shouting from the back seat and her man child whinging about being tired every time she’d pay attention to Nova.  Don’t pay attention to her, pay attention to me!!  I’m sooooooooooo tired.  Barf.

• Love 1

Amber went off her meds because New Matt is a super positive person and it all just worked out.

I'm looking forward to that YouTube Channel. You too can go off your meds if you meet a super positive person! 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Amber went off her meds because New Matt is a super positive person and it all just worked out.

I'm looking forward to that YouTube Channel. You too can go off your meds if you meet a super positive person! 

Basically, it sounds like depression appears when dick goes away. Sounds like a good tag-line for her channel. 

• Love 2

"It was gravitational, like it required no effort" - other than Andrew leaving his life behind in CA, heading to Indiana with no plan, never leaving and spending all of Amber's money. So easy breezy. Like it was meant to be!

• Love 2

Ok, so I’m high right now, but... did Farrah really send Debz down that fucking tunnel with a canoe full of strangers??? Lololololololol I hate all these people.

You can’t trick me into watching Siesta Key, MTV! 

Tyler’s sister looked extra methy on this episode. 

I need to see that little clay statue that Mowgli made for her mom!

• Love 2

WTF is wrong with Tyler and Catelynn? I feel like Tyler is willing a mental issue upon himself.  He’s soooo stressed, sooooo tired, soooo in need of help – maybe he needs to go in patient.  WTF – I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you except you are a 26 year old on perpetual summer break.  Throwing a few t-shirts on the internet and taking on a house project is something people do ON TOP of a 40 hour a week job.  Honestly if he and Catelynn had to be setting an alarm for 7 am, going somewhere, working an 8+ hr day with a boss expecting some kind of work product, and then come home feed the kids, unwind for an hour and then rinse and repeat the next day – they wouldn’t have 24-7 to sit there lamenting about how hard their lives are, their feelings, how stressed they are.

And LOL at his mom saying – maybe you’re stressed by all your success.  Um – didn’t realize packaging a few t shirts to be mailed out because your fans ordered them online and then sitting around the rest of the day counted as success.  Does she realize there are 26 year olds who are 1st year attorneys or graduating freaking medical school??

• Love 4

FF 'd through Taylor & Maci's stuff; I'm only watching Amber till New Matt does something stupid and Amber attacks him ( she's off her meds? should be soon);  Tyler wants some time in Rehab, too. Not fair that Caitlynn gets those nice vacations, a horse and to go to the VMA's and he's stuck working on the house and not sleeping at night.  Kim, the Oscar goes to you!  You are out drama-ing both Cait and Tyler!!!  I'm waiting for the fake firing of Farrah. Have to say, Michael's silly poem and proposal to Amy was cute. It's so funny to watch anyone try to be affectionate with Farrah - she totally freezes!   By the way, if I ever need a full time ass kisser, I will go on a reality show and get myself a producer.  What a horrible job they have!!  

• Love 3

It makes me so angry that Nova rarely, if ever, has a hat and/or sunglasses on when C&T wear them all the damn time. Nova is far too tanned.  Compare Nova to Leah and the difference is shocking.  I guess since they don’t care about Nova getting lung cancer they don’t worry about any of the other cancers.  

Just now, Booger666 said:

It makes me so angry that Nova rarely, if ever, has a hat and/or sunglasses on when C&T wear them all the damn time. Nova is far too tanned.  Compare Nova to Leah and the difference is shocking.  I guess since they don’t care about Nova getting lung cancer they don’t worry about any of the other cancers.  

Who is Nova?  Do C&T have a child other than Carly?!

Tyler can't sleep? Maybe it could have something to do with that 24 oz. RedBull you just slammed in the late afternoon? Jus sayin'.

Who in dog's name invites their daughter and grand-daughter (and TV crew) to your marriage proposal? And Michael, the 90's called and wants their slightly-oversized round tortoise-framed yellow gold glasses back - Elaine Benes lost her contacts.

Cate's lost keys freak-out conveniently resolved by Ty-Ty's side-chi... I mean Cate's new bestie. She's just so great to have around, amirite? Their entire entourage looked like a gathering of the Juggalos. So. Completely.Trashy.

Amber? Where do you start with this one? All horrible decisions aside, (and there's many) her fashion taste would make Blanche Devereaux throw shade.  And NuMatt's nasty dirty feet and fingernails make me want to hurl. I must admit, he skeeves me out more than OldMatt, if that's possible.

Voice of TM2 Roxanne - "I just cannnnn'ttt with you guyyyyysss!"

• Love 4

Amber flat out admitted she wasn't using birth control while having sex with a man she barely knew, so once again Teen Mom is only educational in preventing pregnancy if someone does the exact opposite of anything that these dipshits do. I actually get angry over how blithely irresponsible Amber has acted. She's unbelievably careless with her sexual health AND her mental health and now she's bringing a baby into a situation she has little control over. 

Props to Michael for being unafraid to express emotion with his tears and his words, but using "roses are red, violets are blue" in a proposal is a little too childish for a man his age. He could have eliminated those lines and let the rest stand on its own, because the sentiment was lovely. 

Tyler could not have hinted any harder to Catelynn that he needed a break and needed her to help take on responsibilities and it was completely going over her head. How sad that Tyler can't trust Catelynn to handle business if he took some time for himself. It continues to feel like these two are diverging onto separate paths. Tyler needs someone to support his emotional needs, to be an equal partner in his entrepreneurial projects, and Cate doesn't seem capable of meeting those expectations.

Taylor's body language was so uncomfortable at dinner with Maci that I felt awkward watching them. It was completely inappropriate for Maci to try to goad Taylor into talking about the miscarriage when he clearly didn't want to discuss it. Then for her to announce the miscarriage because she wanted the viewers to know made the situation worse, because that's her giving the television show precedence over her husband's feelings. He had every right to be mad at her for undermining him like that. I do wonder how much of that scene was prompted by her alcohol consumption, and I worry about both her and Taylor's drinking habits. I'm not sure if the heavy drinking is the cause or the symptom of their tenuous grasp on family life, but it seems like they're barely holding things together. They need to focus on strengthening the life they have now before they even consider expanding their family.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

Tyler could not have hinted any harder to Catelynn that he needed a break and needed her to help take on responsibilities and it was completely going over her head. How sad that Tyler can't trust Catelynn to handle business if he took some time for himself. It continues to feel like these two are diverging onto separate paths. Tyler needs someone to support his emotional needs, to be an equal partner in his entrepreneurial projects, and Cate doesn't seem capable of meeting those expectations.

It is blatantly obvious he is tired of carrying the entire weight of the family. She's a complete shit partner but he stays for the teen mom money and fame. He's crying out for help and Cate is oblivious. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, druzy said:

And people who *do* take meds will feel like their relationship isn't "fairy tale" enough to save them like Amber's and feel ashamed. Young teens watch this. Amber can fuck herself. 

I can't bring myself to feel that bad for either Catelynn or Tyler. Maybe I'm just a sociopath but I'm tired of the whining. 

Taylor & Maci need AA.

I thought the proposal was actually really sweet. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

Let me preface this by saying that I feel terribly that Maci and Taylor suffered a miscarriage. I would never wish that kind of pain on anyone and do not relish in anyone suffering from it. 

Having said all that, I was pretty pleased when Taylor said something like "You know if we decide to have another baby it will basically happen like that!" and snapped his fingers, putting to rest Maci's claims that every single one of her "surprise" pregnancies has been some sort of medical miracle because she's been told it will be difficult for her to conceive. Girlfriend, you have had THREE pregnancies in the last three years. If your doctor is still claiming you have some sort of barriers to fertility, it is time to seek a new doctor. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I think Tyler desperately wants out of this marriage but doesn't want to give up the Teen Mom lifestyle.

Also, he may believe that she’d attempt suicide if he left. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Tyler wants some time in Rehab, too. Not fair that Caitlynn gets those nice vacations, a horse and to go to the VMA's and he's stuck working on the house and not sleeping at night.  

According to Tyler, he didn't want to go to the VMAs. It is not his thing. 

11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Also, he may believe that she’d attempt suicide if he left. 

Agree. Cate throws that heavy-duty guilt on him. No doubt she makes threats of harming herself. 

• Love 1

In response to Amber's 'I know you're not using me. You have goals. You have a career.'

Andrew: No, I'm not getting a job. There are no goals. Actually, you're my goal. You're my career.  You're my job now. 

Because what the fuck else is he there for?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Isthisok said:

Ok, so I’m high right now, but... did Farrah really send Debz down that fucking tunnel with a canoe full of strangers??? Lololololololol I hate all these people.

You can’t trick me into watching Siesta Key, MTV! 

I love that you are high [runs to get the lighter].

They did trick me and how could I have missed it?  Did not see a damn thing about Farrah - assholes.

• Love 1

The weirdest moment in this whole episode was when I found myself saying "Wow that was really nice of DebzOG" when she gave Michael and Amy that ceramic plate of the grotto where they got engaged. That was perhaps the most human thing DebZOG has done in years. It was legitimately thoughtful. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, woodscommaelle said:

In response to Amber's 'I know you're not using me. You have goals. You have a career.'

Andrew: No, I'm not getting a job. There are no goals. Actually, you're my goal. You're my career.  You're my job now. 

Because what the fuck else is he there for?

How high and demented is Amber that she truly said such a thing as her Malibu man with a career is with HER IN INDIANA? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pheebs said:

Who in dog's name invites their daughter and grand-daughter (and TV crew) to your marriage proposal? And Michael, the 90's called and wants their slightly-oversized round tortoise-framed yellow gold glasses back - Elaine Benes lost her contacts.

Hahaha omg! I thought it was funny that Farrah told Debz to "not be in the way" during the proposal and then everyone BUT her all crammed in that same boat.

• Love 1

Tyler is a huge baby but of course Catelynn had to make this big thing and start crying about losing the keys. She couldn’t handle Tyler being the stressed out upset one. Kim needs to Fuck off tho.

• Love 1

I feel sad for Maci and Taylor about their miscarriage that is awful beyond belief. But Maci deciding to make it a camera topic was messed up. 

Micheal was cute with us proposal. 

Amber.. ugh. She’s such a mess. Also wen she told the producers she was pregnant and that she wasn’t taking precautions to not get pregnant and the producers were like “uh.. yeah that’s what happens” I bursted our laughing.

Both Tyler and Cate are drama queens and yet I do think they have real problems but I also think they are drama queens about things too, but then again look at their parents. Even Kim who I used to consider the sane parent seems to go into extremes regarding Tyler and his issues. 

How many people with mental health issues are going to watch their “idol” miss leader of the mental health community admit to being okay with stopping the meds because she is in her “honeymoon phase” of her relationship? MTV!! This is pretty irresponsible of you. Does ANYONE care about viewers lives while screening this shit show??? She’s basically admitted that men are in total control of whether she can see her daughter or not. That’s a lot of pressure to put on the boyfriend...”Keep me happy so I can see my daughter, but if you make me unhappy I won’t see her due to the depression!” Whaaaaaaaaa?

Nearly all adult women know that the first year of dating someone is the most romantic, loving and fun part of getting to know someone. As Amy Schumer likes to say “I have to kick that crazy under the carpet for a few months, it will be released when it’s the right time!” Non-verbatim.

The first chance NEwMatt gets at NOT saying what Amber wants to hear, because right now he’s kissing her ass, Amber will see red and that will be the start of the shit storm that is her relationship but now there’s a baby.

I just hope viewers with mental illness aren’t thinking that the first sign of a nice guy and they should stop their meds and have a baby with them in the first few WEEKS of dating.

Damn, Maci!!! Nice conversation for a wedding anniversary - is there no joy in your life. Giggle and flirt with your man a little, don’t talk about the ONE THING HE DOESNT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IN A PUBLIC RESTAURANT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS, put on some sexy red lipstick and enjoy the date kid-free. My gawd, Debbie Downer.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

If Dr. Drew has the nerve to show up at the Reunion and not ream Amber out for irresponsibly going off her meds and getting pregnant purposely while ignoring the daughter she already gave birth to, he should lose his medical license!  This show is now the antithesis of good messages for young people.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

If Dr. Drew has the nerve to show up at the Reunion and not ream Amber out for irresponsibly going off her meds and getting pregnant purposely while ignoring the daughter she already gave birth to, he should lose his medical license!  This show is now the antithesis of good messages for young people.

Knowing Sad Panda, he'll probably congratulate her on taking control of her mental health and entering a "healthy" relationship, all while criticizing Gary for "keeping her from Leah" and Kristina for "overstepping her boundaries as stepmother."

• Love 2