Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

Just now, Moxie Cat said:

I am so sick of hearing Terry/Tara/Johnny say "Medvedeva." Yes I know it's irrational. And I hate that now I know how to pronounce it too. A year ago I couldn't say her name if my life depended on it.

There's a RV place around where I live called MedVed so that's what I call her in my head.

• Love 3

I'm going against the grain but I loved Zag's routine. 

Yes there was backloading but her steps sequence was awesome and a lot of fun. I feel like if she didn't back load she's got the ability to do an even greater routine. 

But I loved that routine and her crazy costume. She was fun and sprightly and didn't splat!

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 7

I am seriously tired of the tongue bath that Tara (who i've disliked since her gold medal) and Johnny (dude, you're from New Jersey, not Russia) are giving to the skaters that they like.  I much prefer the Australian lady on the NBC app.

• Love 19
Just now, elle said:

Can someone explain the difference between the bobble Zag made and the one Osmand made. 

Osmond stepped out, affects GOE. Zagitova just did her combo in another jumping pass, she didn’t make a mistake. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Linderhill said:

I am seriously tired of the tongue bath that Tara (who i've disliked since her gold medal) and Johnny (dude, you're from New Jersey, not Russia) are giving to the skaters that they like.  I much prefer the Australian lady on the NBC app.

Does anyone know who she is?  I tried googling and couldn't find anything.

6 minutes ago, Linderhill said:

Minor nitpick- Johnny’s from Pennsylvania, not New Jersey.