Type keyword(s) to search

Wish List for Future Seasons

I don't hope they write it in at any point. I'd rather they just stop looking for reasons to write scenes with the character. It's easy enough for her to just plain not appear.

IMO, out of respect for Carol Ann Susi, they need to address her/Mrs. Wolowitz's death.  I'm sure the writers will come up with something very appropriate and respectful. 

IMO, out of respect for Carol Ann Susi, they need to address her/Mrs. Wolowitz's death.  I'm sure the writers will come up with something very appropriate and respectful.

Personally, I don't see how explicitly writing it in or not displays respect or lack thereof to the actress. I am not generally a fan of when real life happenings within the cast get written in to shows. I understand it when it's necessary such as if a main character were to suddenly disappear, would make no sense, but I don't think that applies in this case. I also don't actually think the current writing staff would handle a major sad life event for one of the main characters in a way that were both touching and hilarious. (I actually can't think of an episode of any show other than "Chuckles Bites the Dust" that did sad+funny without getting super maudlin.) That's part of why I don't want them to. I don't think it'll be any good.

• Love 6

I understand it when it's necessary such as if a main character were to suddenly disappear, would make no sense, but I don't think that applies in this case

I respectfully disagree.  Mrs. Wolowitz (although unseen)  has been a central figure in Howard's life, so to ask the writers to just make her disappear wouldn't make sense to me.  That wouldn't be in her character's nature either - she's not well and she's too attached to Howard to simply leave.  As a fan of the show, I'd prefer that the character get a proper sendoff.  Closure, as it were.  YMMV.

• Love 3

I think it may be awhile if the show chooses to address Mrs. Wolowitz's death. The actors lost a co-worker and possibly a friend. They need some time to recover from their personal losses before they can act out the character's death. I personally would prefer that they just have someone else do the voice. I'm sure someone else could do a close interpretation of the voice. Whatever differences in the voice would be accepted over time.

• Love 3

Except that Howard's mom was an unseen character...so it's entirely possible for the show to go on with someone else imitating her voice.

I don't really want to see a VSE about Howard's mother's death. To me, given the circumstances and the fact that there's a viable alternative, it's just exploiting the actor's death for a plot device.

• Love 6

Personally, I don't see how explicitly writing it in or not displays respect or lack thereof to the actress. I am not generally a fan of when real life happenings within the cast get written in to shows. I understand it when it's necessary such as if a main character were to suddenly disappear, would make no sense, but I don't think that applies in this case. I also don't actually think the current writing staff would handle a major sad life event for one of the main characters in a way that were both touching and hilarious. (I actually can't think of an episode of any show other than "Chuckles Bites the Dust" that did sad+funny without getting super maudlin.) That's part of why I don't want them to. I don't think it'll be any good.

That MTM Chuckles was possibly one of the funniest eppys in ever of ever, but no one actually died in real life; (?right?) So in this situation with TBBT I hope they don't write Howard's mom dying. I didn't even like the Dad/letter eppy. I watch to laugh.

Someone could do the voice. It'd be weird at first because the actress was so very funny doing the voice, but after awhile I could get used to it maybe.

• Love 1

Could they, or would they, just use lines already recorded perhaps? I would imagine the family would have to be in agreement on such a thing.

I didn't think of that. Since the actress died in real life, I just don't want the character killed off. They've made so many horrible "jokes" in the past about Mrs. W's death, I just can't see myself enjoying that storyline at all. 

• Love 1

A VSE about Mrs. W dying could be done well, since on the show she was in poor health so her death wouldn't be completely out of the blue.  A nice scene where Howard and friends talk about the nice things she's done could be funny, especially if it turns out that what we've seen from her on the show is actually an exaggerated version of Howard's relationship with her.  Like we find out that she wasn't quite as loud, as large, as needy, and as overbearing as portrayed.

Howard's come close to admitting that when he told Bernadette that he and his mother became so close as a result of his father leaving.  While he might have played it off as him stepping into the caretaker role out of guilt, he could realize that there might be some misplaced guilt, but also clinging to his one remaining parent so he wouldn't be completely alone in life.  He might then realize that there were times when Mrs. W tried to nudge him into greater independence, but he resisted it.  Howard's actually had it pretty good in some respects.  He went to college and lived at home where his mom paid a lot of the bills while catering to him because she's a mom who just loved her little boy, but at the same time I think she was glad when he finally married and moved out for good.

The other characters could share things that also made a difference in their lives. 

Leonard could admit that he was secretely jealous of Howard having a mom that actually wanted to be a part of her son's life and want to spoil him, unlike Leonard's own mother who wrote a book about what it was like to have a 'disappointing child'.

Raj (the foodie) could admit that Mrs. W was a really good cook and he secretly enjoyed it that time when Howard went out of town and Raj stayed in Howard's room to keep Mrs. W company.

Sheldon could talk about how he appreciated that Mrs. W always made one of his favorite dishes when he came over for dinner.  He might even admit that her spaghetti with hot dogs was even better than his own mom's, then swear everyone to secrecy on that admission (much like the time I had to admit that one of my husbands aunts actually made better fried chicken than my own mom - my mom still doesn't know and if you tell her what I said I'll deny it to my last breath, so don't tell!).

Amy could say that although she only met Mrs. W a couple of times, she liked Mrs. W because it was like being with her grandma again.  She could then add that Mrs. W gave her some good advice on dealing with people.  Then while looking right at him she could add "especially Sheldon."  Sheldon could then look worried, while Amy smiles and asks if she could offer anyone a refill on their hot beverages.

Bernadette could tell Howard that she realized how Howard could be a slacker and how Mrs. W Sr. had to take a hard line on him to get him to pull his weight, so she unconsciously started mimicking his mom at times (hence the Mrs. W voice when she was really annoyed with him).  Although I hope 'The Voice' is retired after this, I really hated that Voice.

Penny could share that a bit of both her parents in Mrs. W, and sometimes she'd go over for lunch and the two of them would just hang out together.  Mrs. W got to hear a little about her little Howie and his friends and Penny got to bask in the attention and got some advice on how to deal with Leonard, because Leonard was so different from any other guy she'd dated and Mrs. W knew a surprising amount about him and the way he thinks.

All the time, little stories about Mrs. W could be told that were really funny.  Not fat joke funny, because that's not funny.  Like the time that Mrs. W drank a wine cooler and didn't realize it had alcohol in it, but as a result she called up the parents of the guy who'd been bullying him in high school and told them off to the point that their son, who was the quarterback, not only apologized but got Howard on the team as water boy and offered to fight anyone who was disrespectful to him.  It certainly wasn't Mama W's fault that the parents were in the witness protection program and her phone call resulted in the family being relocated while Howard went back to being the creepy nerd.  Hey, S--t happens.

Then Stuart, because he's always late to the party, could arrive and explain how Debbie has made the last year of his life so wonderful.  For once someone depended on him and he came through for them.  They liked the same TV shows, she taught him how to cook and shared her recipes with him.  She was interested in him as a friend and confidant.  Maybe too much, but after a lifetime of being ignored or marginalized he appreciated it.  Then he could give everyone a letter from Mrs. W, revealing just how much she knew about them and cared about them.

The show could end as everyone reads their letter and smiles, then they all hold hands and fade to black.

• Love 4

I like that very much, let's make the writers do that. I love the inclusion of Stuart because Mrs. W. obviously had such a "thing" with him, whatever it was.

"Needy Baby, Greedy Baby" always makes me laugh. Poor Leonard.

A VSE about Mrs. W dying could be done well, since on the show she was in poor health so her death wouldn't be completely out of the blue.  A nice scene where Howard and friends talk about the nice things she's done could be funny, especially if it turns out that what we've seen from her on the show is actually an exaggerated version of Howard's relationship with her.  Like we find out that she wasn't quite as loud, as large, as needy, and as overbearing as portrayed.

Howard's come close to admitting that when he told Bernadette that he and his mother became so close as a result of his father leaving.  While he might have played it off as him stepping into the caretaker role out of guilt, he could realize that there might be some misplaced guilt, but also clinging to his one remaining parent so he wouldn't be completely alone in life.  He might then realize that there were times when Mrs. W tried to nudge him into greater independence, but he resisted it.  Howard's actually had it pretty good in some respects.  He went to college and lived at home where his mom paid a lot of the bills while catering to him because she's a mom who just loved her little boy, but at the same time I think she was glad when he finally married and moved out for good.

The other characters could share things that also made a difference in their lives. 

Leonard could admit that he was secretely jealous of Howard having a mom that actually wanted to be a part of her son's life and want to spoil him, unlike Leonard's own mother who wrote a book about what it was like to have a 'disappointing child'.

Raj (the foodie) could admit that Mrs. W was a really good cook and he secretly enjoyed it that time when Howard went out of town and Raj stayed in Howard's room to keep Mrs. W company.

Sheldon could talk about how he appreciated that Mrs. W always made one of his favorite dishes when he came over for dinner.  He might even admit that her spaghetti with hot dogs was even better than his own mom's, then swear everyone to secrecy on that admission (much like the time I had to admit that one of my husbands aunts actually made better fried chicken than my own mom - my mom still doesn't know and if you tell her what I said I'll deny it to my last breath, so don't tell!).

Amy could say that although she only met Mrs. W a couple of times, she liked Mrs. W because it was like being with her grandma again.  She could then add that Mrs. W gave her some good advice on dealing with people.  Then while looking right at him she could add "especially Sheldon."  Sheldon could then look worried, while Amy smiles and asks if she could offer anyone a refill on their hot beverages.

Bernadette could tell Howard that she realized how Howard could be a slacker and how Mrs. W Sr. had to take a hard line on him to get him to pull his weight, so she unconsciously started mimicking his mom at times (hence the Mrs. W voice when she was really annoyed with him).  Although I hope 'The Voice' is retired after this, I really hated that Voice.

Penny could share that a bit of both her parents in Mrs. W, and sometimes she'd go over for lunch and the two of them would just hang out together.  Mrs. W got to hear a little about her little Howie and his friends and Penny got to bask in the attention and got some advice on how to deal with Leonard, because Leonard was so different from any other guy she'd dated and Mrs. W knew a surprising amount about him and the way he thinks.

All the time, little stories about Mrs. W could be told that were really funny.  Not fat joke funny, because that's not funny.  Like the time that Mrs. W drank a wine cooler and didn't realize it had alcohol in it, but as a result she called up the parents of the guy who'd been bullying him in high school and told them off to the point that their son, who was the quarterback, not only apologized but got Howard on the team as water boy and offered to fight anyone who was disrespectful to him.  It certainly wasn't Mama W's fault that the parents were in the witness protection program and her phone call resulted in the family being relocated while Howard went back to being the creepy nerd.  Hey, S--t happens.

Then Stuart, because he's always late to the party, could arrive and explain how Debbie has made the last year of his life so wonderful.  For once someone depended on him and he came through for them.  They liked the same TV shows, she taught him how to cook and shared her recipes with him.  She was interested in him as a friend and confidant.  Maybe too much, but after a lifetime of being ignored or marginalized he appreciated it.  Then he could give everyone a letter from Mrs. W, revealing just how much she knew about them and cared about them.

The show could end as everyone reads their letter and smiles, then they all hold hands and fade to black.

I'll be honest - none of this sounds funny to me and TBBT is allegedly a comedy. Writing Mrs. W's death in, IMO, when it is really not needed since there are viable, tech based alternatives, would be exploitative by the show for ratings that the show doesn't need - this is an instance, where, IMO the audience should not be let into the grief of the actors and the family. I really don't understand why the real life death should be acknowledged in show when it is not needed (as it would be when a main on screen character dies). 

• Love 9

I think they should continue with whatever arc they were planning. For all we know the character was going to die next year. They should dedicate an episode to her, and stick to the original plan regardless.

• Love 3
That MTM Chuckles was possibly one of the funniest eppys in ever of ever, but no one actually died in real life; (?right?)

Not only did nobody die in real life, but Chuckles the Clown wasn't even a regular character--not even to the extent Mrs. Wolowitz' only off-screen presence is/was.  I think the Mary Tyler Moore show actually showed Chuckles twice, both times played by different actors.  Other than that, he was just mentioned once in awhile as another person at the studio.  Any other MTM fans, feel free to correct me.

Personally, I'd rather not see BBT try to memorialize the character.  Maybe a couple of seasons ago, but now I just don't think the show can handle a mix of sad and funny.  They seem to be struggling just to reach funny.

• Love 3

Regarding Howard's mom, I would not be surprised if she had already recorded other episodes, so they would play all of those out.  Then they would have to decide how they will write her out of the show.  I don't think anyone has mentioned that before. 

• Love 1

When Phil Hartman was killed by his wife, the characters he voiced on "The Simpsons" -- Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz (not sure if he did others) -- just never appeared again....

That sounds like the most respectful and memorable route to take.

That was something I always wondered about.  I think if the writers ever did decide to address this we'd learn that Howard and his mother shared an apartment in Cambridge while Howard went to school.  We are never given the impression that Howard spent any amount of time away from mom prior to his marriage, least of all the years it would take to complete his master's degree (and possibly even his undergraduate degree).

I always assumed that she moved to Pasadena with him when he landed the position at the university.  She had a strong East Coast accent and Howard has a bit of one.  Have they ever mentioned how long she's owned the house?

I think the writers could do a good job with a VSE.  Chuck Lorre has had some emotional and really heartfelt eps before, both in TBBT (when they found the letters from Howard's dad) as well as some of his other series.  I also got the impression from a few articles that Ms. Susi meant a great deal to him, personally and professionally.

Regarding Howard's mom, I would not be surprised if she had already recorded other episodes, so they would play all of those out.  Then they would have to decide how they will write her out of the show.  I don't think anyone has mentioned that before. 

I was just googling news stories about TBBT and the actress and found this:

She was too ill to come into the studio to record her lines for the episode that was to be her last. She recorded them at the hospital and sent them in along with a promise that she would be back at work soon — "bettah than evah."

Spoiler is pertaining to the actress' tapings, not so much the show

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-bang-theory-creator-carol-749810

• Love 3

I was just googling news stories about TBBT and the actress and found this:

She was too ill to come into the studio to record her lines for the episode that was to be her last. She recorded them at the hospital and sent them in along with a promise that she would be back at work soon — "bettah than evah."

Spoiler is pertaining to the actress' tapings, not so much the show

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-bang-theory-creator-carol-749810

I didn't like the character, but I admire the h--- out of the actress.

• Love 4

I'll be honest - none of this sounds funny to me and TBBT is allegedly a comedy. Writing Mrs. W's death in, IMO, when it is really not needed since there are viable, tech based alternatives, would be exploitative by the show for ratings that the show doesn't need - this is an instance, where, IMO the audience should not be let into the grief of the actors and the family. I really don't understand why the real life death should be acknowledged in show when it is not needed (as it would be when a main on screen character dies).

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Between this and the very sound discussion for Amy and Sheldon I'm trying to remember if I'm watching a comedy or an afternoon special. I want to laugh not get bored listening to everyone being reasonable and rational.

• Love 5

I had a thought while reading all the responses. You think, maybe, they made Bernadette a huge shrewish bitch because the Mrs. W character was "sick unto death?"

I think maybe so....*scratches head* If we think about it, Bernie started being a shrew right around the time Ms. Susa got ill and started missing shows.

I'm thinking they're going to do a VSE where Howard is still mad jealous of Stuart's relationship with his mom, so much so that he won't listen to anything Stuart has to say.

And Stuart's trying to tell him his mom died.

If they do it right - and that's a big if with this show - this could be the turning point for ALL the characters. Think about it. Howard, a dyed in the wool momma's boy, who grew up without a father, his mother passes away. While he's mad at her, not speaking to her, sees her as a burden. Oh the horrible, soul-crushing guilt.

But Bernie's there. The "real" Bernie and not the shrew. And the rest writes itself. Penny and Leonard, Raj and his parents and his girlfriend, Stuart even. They'd all be better people because of this. If Lorre's writers wrote it right. Which, I'm sad to say, I have ZERO faith that they would.

I honestly don't see them letting this opportunity get away from them by hiring another Mrs. W. I think they're going to let her pass away on the show. And hopefully, it's going to be (during sweeps, of course) one of the best things they've written since Howard's Dad's Letter.

Edited by hnygrl
  • Love 1

I would prefer it happen off-camera, over the summer.  In the fall they would come back a few months after the fact.

I'd prefer that too.  I don't want them to not address it, but I don't want them to exploit it either.  I do think it needs to be acknowledged, as though she was never seen on screen, she's been mentioned or heard since the beginning and just never mentioning her again would seem strange.

• Love 3

Yeah, the show could remove Mrs. W from the story, either with her passing or moving away. I suppose they could bring on another off screen voice actor to continue the role, though I do wonder if Lorre and all would actually be for this ("No! No one can fill her shoes!").

However, I think another possibility could be that Mrs. W remains in the story without a voice actor at all. We've seen instances where Mrs. W calls someone and we don't hear her side of the conversation. We've had various characters doing impressions of her while relaying a conversation (not saying that wouldn't be hard for the actors at first, but still doable).

I don't think it's the most likely scenario, but I think this is the one I prefer. I don't really want the character gone, but I don't want to always be thinking about whether or not a new person sounds like her.

Dragged over from the Media thread:

9 hours ago, msani19 said:

I don't think I need to see Raj (or Stuart) in relationships. I just need them to have something that doesn't make them annoying, pathetic or creepy. I'd be as infuriated about getting them relationships as I would be if they were female characters. Too often the default move on shows, is that in order for a person to be happy, they NEED TO BE WITH SOMEONE! Otherwise, how sad for them. I know the show has morphed into a traditional relationship sitcom and it has suffered because of that. As long as Raj, more so than Stuart since he's part of the original cast gets something interesting and satisfying in the next 2 years then fine. Given where the show is now, I know it's going to be a GF. 

Maybe one day, tv shows will be brave enough to have an individual person (male or female) who is single and not wanting to blow their brains out because of it, and perhaps even have other characters not harp on that as a character flaw. And one day maybe my parents will get me that pony.

But this is not that show. I mean, after 10 seasons of both Raj and Stuart desperately trying to have girlfriends, it would seem pretty unbelievable for them to decide they are content being alone. Such changes do happen in real life, but not typically at their age, and not typically without a preceding incident like the loss of a spouse. Maybe one of them could have such a revelation, but both? Nah. I don't think so.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

But this is not that show. I mean, after 10 seasons of both Raj and Stuart desperately trying to have girlfriends, it would seem pretty unbelievable for them to decide they are content being alone.

I agree this isn't the show to try something like that, just a wish. I'm sure Raj will end up with someone by the end. Stuart will still be pathetic, cause hilarious. 

• Love 2

I think the problem is that the show already has quite a large cast and I'm not sure there is room for SO for either Raj or Stuart (I'm okay with Stuart staying woefully single, as it actually fits his character).  To bring in a love interest for Raj would mean bringing in another regular and I'm not sure there is room for that.  I suppose they could wait until the last season and Raj will get his girl (or guy) when there isn't time to fully flesh out the character--kind of like what Friends did with Phoebe and Paul Rudd's character.

• Love 6

I wish they'd bring back Raj's mother.  I loved her.  And I'd like it if they explained why just because Raj stopped getting money from his father he also stopped getting the same amount from his mother.  On the Raj and money note one plot development they could explore for Raj would be what happens if his dad dies.  Would Raj be rich?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I think the problem is that the show already has quite a large cast and I'm not sure there is room for SO for either Raj or Stuart (I'm okay with Stuart staying woefully single, as it actually fits his character).  To bring in a love interest for Raj would mean bringing in another regular and I'm not sure there is room for that.  I suppose they could wait until the last season and Raj will get his girl (or guy) when there isn't time to fully flesh out the character--kind of like what Friends did with Phoebe and Paul Rudd's character.

Beyond the cast size issues, I think that from a storytelling standpoint they need to have Raj resolve his own issues first, before they pair him off with anyone. Otherwise we just end up with a repeat of the last few seasons. If they want to pair him off in the end that's fine by me, but I have no interest in seeing him in ongoing relationship plot next season. Or even new variations of Raj falls hard for some woman too soon because he's so emotionally needy, but then drives them away by being a jerk. As far as Stuart is concerned I agree - keep him single. He needs as much work as Raj to be be in a believably healthy relationship and unlike Raj I don't think the audience cares enough about him at this point to make it worth the writers' time. And I have even less interest in seeing him dumped on further by putting him in dysfunctional or emotionally abusive relationship.

• Love 2

I'd like to see Raj working on himself next season, starting with the realization that he *needs* to do the work in order to get anywhere. He had a good start this season with both financial independence and actually asking his former girlfriends where he went wrong but he needs to keep up the momentum. Starting with no more moaning about not having a girlfriend. I've always had the impression that Raj doesn't want to date women for who they are but rather so that he can say he has someone.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, anna0852 said:

I'd like to see Raj working on himself next season, starting with the realization that he *needs* to do the work in order to get anywhere. He had a good start this season with both financial independence and actually asking his former girlfriends where he went wrong but he needs to keep up the momentum. Starting with no more moaning about not having a girlfriend. I've always had the impression that Raj doesn't want to date women for who they are but rather so that he can say he has someone.

I have to say that this would be probably the most interesting thing Raj has ever done....if the show were to go this route.  I also think that it would be a nice juxtaposition to Penny/Leonard, Bernadette/Howard, and Amy/Sheldon--all cases where the "growth" of the male characters were triggered and motivated by the female character.  In Raj's case (if they would do it), it would be a case of a male character doing it on his own, thanks to his own desire to change his life.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I suppose they could wait until the last season and Raj will get his girl (or guy)

I think that would be the most interesting story arc for Raj.  He could spend the next 1+ season(s) coming to terms with what has always been, imo, his ambiguous sexuality.  Then, as you say, they could wait until towards the end of the series for Raj to meet a charming and promising guy without the need to incorporate a new, significant character into the show.  

• Love 4

Agreed. It's been ten years. I get that there are people who realize they are gay later in life, but Raj has been confronted with that idea many times in the past ten years and has pushed back against it every time. Plus, he likes having sex with women. That's been established. He's attracted to women and likes having sex with them. That's the crux of this question. I get that he enjoys nice skincare products, enjoys cooking, etc. but he has never been shown to be attracted to men (his co-dependent relationship with Howard was never about being attracted but rather filling a void while both were single) and has been shown to be attracted to women.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I think the problem is that the show already has quite a large cast and I'm not sure there is room for SO for either Raj or Stuart (I'm okay with Stuart staying woefully single, as it actually fits his character).

One possibility is to take a tip from Catfish and make Raj's relationship(s) be online with someone he never actually sees, so we don't see until the end. It would fit Raj's character to believe any excuses why his "girlfriend" can't videochat or meet up, regardless of how skeptical the others may be. This could be a recurring joke that they pay off with a breakup early on that flashes to his "ex" not being anything like their pix, although I'd hope for a happy ending eventually.

• Love 3

The Raj thread has a discussion of possible futures for him. One suggestion was an arranged marriage with a woman who lives far from California, so she would rarely or never be seen on screen.

• Love 1

I still want the vet for Raj. I still think they had great chemistry when she was taking care of Cinnamon and she was just quirky enough.

Since Penny hates her job in pharma sales, the show has the perfect place to transition her - to be a donor officer for CalTech. It's the department I work in IRL, and Penny's sales experience would absolutely benefit. She could have her office be on the other side of campus (if folks are worried about her hanging with the rest of the group in the cafeteria too much) so she wouldn't necessarily run into the guys. And she could feel better about her job because she would be trying to get money to aid in higher education. They could have it be where, maybe she's not fitting in so great at first, which would be a nice juxtaposition since she was one of the popular kids in high school. And Leonard could support her and give her advice about how to fit in. It would also give the show the opportunity to have some interesting guest stars as her coworkers.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

She could have her office be on the other side of campus (if folks are worried about her hanging with the rest of the group in the cafeteria too much) so she wouldn't necessarily run into the guys.

Wouldn't help. TV writers ignore distance unless it's a plot point. This show has had characters drop in on each other as though everything in CalTech is in one building, and has treated going between Pasadena and East Texas like it's a drive across town. 

Would still love to see Penny have a small-time career in the movies with roles as an extra, walk-on parts, more crap movies like Serial Apist, etc. That would give them free rein to bring in all the real-life guest stars they wanted, as when Penny's an extra in their movies, etc. Still waiting for Shatner to show up, especially after the Priceline commercials he and Kaley did together.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, okerry said:

Would still love to see Penny have a small-time career in the movies with roles as an extra, walk-on parts, more crap movies like Serial Apist, etc. That would give them free rein to bring in all the real-life guest stars they wanted, as when Penny's an extra in their movies, etc. Still waiting for Shatner to show up, especially after the Priceline commercials he and Kaley did together.

I was always hoping Penny would do voice work in video games. She could run into celebrities at the recording studio. While she's in one studio recording lines for a video game, a celebrity is in a different studio recording a commercial or an animated movie. 

Edited by Sarah 103
  • Love 1