Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Is Meghan still in DC or is she back in NYC now? Is she in The View’s studio with Sara? 

Sara is in LA right now taping the new season of The Chase. If Meghan is back in NYC, then they are not in the studio together at this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Sara is in LA right now taping the new season of The Chase. If Meghan is back in NYC, then they are not in the studio together at this point.

The universe is looking out for Sara. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't remember who first posted this channel, but thank you!

This guy is a hoot. He has to post here. 😂

I think it was @Kromm.

And I agree. This guy gives me life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

This guy is a hoot. He has to post here. 

I hope he eventually learns about this board and shows up here. 

I know his first name is Tim. I gotta go search my own posts. He used to use Zoom or some similar software that put his name on screen and it had his last name too. But I forget it now. 

Edit - Found it. His full name is Tim Beemer. 

I THINK I was the first to notice him, from a random search/recommendation on YouTube.  But I'm not 100% sure. 

Edited by Kromm
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/20/2021 at 10:57 AM, njbchlover said:

Did Meghan's hair dresser from DC finally make it to NY?  Assuming that Meghan is back in the NY studio, based on SM posts, her hair has actually looked better the last few days - at least, more professional.

That braided ridiculousness spouting out of her super-tight topknot is one of the worst hairstyles she's ever worn! 

I think she was only in NYC a few days and is now back in DC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, falltime said:

I think she was only in NYC a few days and is now back in DC.

Virginia. She's back in Virginia. It's important to clarify her current residence, despite her bloviating that she "lives in the Beltway".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Someone posted this screen shot from Meg today on Twitter. She retweeteed a story about her assertion that she would talk about her father or brother on The View if they were accused of sexual assault. Spoiler alert: Nobody's buying it.

megmccant.jpg

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

Someone posted this screen shot from Meg today on Twitter. She retweeteed a story about her assertion that she would talk about her father or brother on The View if they were accused of sexual assault. Spoiler alert: Nobody's buying it.

megmccant.jpg

Someone should tweet her articles or YouTube videos about MyFather done by people who aren't in mainstream media. See if she respects their views and can be objective about stuff he's done in his political and personal life.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Virginia. She's back in Virginia. It's important to clarify her current residence, despite her bloviating that she "lives in the Beltway".

I meant were meghun films, the place the hair stylist would go to. She says the studio she goes to film is in DC.

(edited)

ABC News   1717 Desales St NW, Washington, DC 20036

Boy, google is good, I'm now getting ads for unflattering tops like Meghan wore today.  Seems like the DC staff are following the NYC staff's dressing of the not-so-resting bitch "pundint".

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

ABC News   1717 Desales St NW, Washington, DC 20036

That has to be an annex or remote office. The main ABC  studio, well the WJLA affiliate, anyway, is on Connecticut Avenue, N.W. The studios there are very nice.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

That has to be an annex or remote office. The main ABC  studio, well the WJLA affiliate, anyway, is on Connecticut Avenue, N.W. The studios there are very nice.

It is right next door to the older building on Connecticut Avenue

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook/2021/05/21/wh-gives-whoopi-the-vip-treatment-but-snubs-meghan-mccain-492954

MEGHAN MCCAIN SNUBBED — It’s a tale of two “View” hosts.

With a vast number of Republicans still not vaccinated, you’d think the White House would accept all the help it can get from celebrities and influencers who speak to that demographic. But when McCain, the conservative co-host of ABC’s daytime ratings-driver “The View,” personally reached out to offer her help, she got crickets in response.

Yet her co-host Goldberg was treated to a private briefing with the White House to go over vaccination messaging and talking points for the show.

McCain, we’re told, didn’t hear back from the White House after offering to get vaccinated on air alongside her brother JIMMY MCCAIN. She wanted to be in sync with the Biden administration on its vaccination efforts before airing such a segment.

McCain “just wanted to help with messaging and encouraging Republicans to get it, and the show wanted it too,” said a “View” insider. The apparent snub was all the more notable because McCain’s mother, CINDY MCCAIN, is being vetted to be an ambassador for the Biden administration to the U.N. World Food Programme after her endorsement of JOE BIDEN in the general election.

“They should have given all of ‘The View’ hosts this training, not just Whoopi,” the insider said.

The White House at one time was coordinating with “The View” to have McCain and Goldberg vaccinated on air, with a senior administration official joining them. But it fell through due to scheduling issues on the White House’s end.

Nevertheless, Goldberg was briefed and McCain was not. A White House source said it was due to the fact that McCain was not eligible at the time to be vaccinated, but that was not relayed to McCain.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, falltime said:

Do you guys remember the tamper tantrum that she had over the White House not responding to her offers at messaging to her tribe about the vaccine. Now it all makes sense. What the hell did she expect? She cannot be this stupid and obtuse, given how she has trash them and Doctor Fauci for months.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Kromm said:

Re: the White House snubbing... 

In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz... "Ha ha!" 

It kind of makes sense that no one from the White House would reach out to Meghan - she's done nothing but bash her "Uncle Joe" for the last three months.  

• Love 18

Gee - MM tries to get her vaccine early and pulls in her brother who was also not eligible. Why not her husband? LOL

And thinks Biden is her friend when she bashes his admin practically daily. But will grant her this favor to what? Encourage R's to get vacced?

Wonder why she didn't call Hannity for this opportunity.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

With friends like Meghan, who needs enemies? 

Girl has issues, I remember how she used to praise Elizabeth Hasselback and after they met on the view she began to drag her left and right all over the internet.  I was team Elizabeth on that one and till today I never understood Megan's beef with her.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
On 5/20/2021 at 10:29 AM, ifionlyknew said:

Meghan says Remember: Just because someone repeats something with conviction, that doesn't make it true.

If only she was being self aware. 

At first I thought someone else was saying that in reference to MM.

Lordy, she needs help.

• Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Girl has issues, I remember how she used to praise Elizabeth Hasselback and after they met on the view she began to drag her left and right all over the internet.  I was team Elizabeth on that one and till today I never understood Megan's beef with her.  

You know someone's no good when you side with Elizabeth over them!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Do you guys remember the tamper tantrum that she had over the White House not responding to her offers at messaging to her tribe about the vaccine. Now it all makes sense. What the hell did she expect? She cannot be this stupid and obtuse, given how she has trash them and Doctor Fauci for months.

They definitely would not want to give her any appearance of legitimacy considering the kind of dangerous misinformation she's been spewing.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

They definitely would not want to give her any appearance of legitimacy considering the kind of dangerous misinformation she's been spewing.

Definitely. Too bad ABC doesn't feel the same way and continues to give her a platform. 😡

• Love 18
(edited)
18 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Re: White House snubbing - in reference to the “View” insider...Meghan, girl is that you?

That was my first thought too - it sounded just like how Meghan herself talks (or reads off of Ben's blue cards).  I wonder if she has her own "John Barron" persona.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I saw a clip of Lauren Boebert talking about covid and wearing masks. She used some of the exact twisted logic Meghan does, about Democrats who wear masks need to listen to the science. The wording was so similar  it made me wonder if Boebert was one of the "friends on capitol hill" Meghan was bragging about.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

The wording was so similar  it made me wonder if Boebert was one of the "friends on capitol hill" Meghan was bragging about.

Probably. They're two peas in a pod. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I saw a clip of Lauren Boebert talking about covid and wearing masks. She used some of the exact twisted logic Meghan does, about Democrats who wear masks need to listen to the science. The wording was so similar  it made me wonder if Boebert was one of the "friends on capitol hill" Meghan was bragging about.

I hate that they're ignoring tons of us who have consistently listened to the science. I started wearing masks last April. Where I live, that was earlier than everybody. I remember going into businesses and being one of the few people masked up. I'm fully vaccinated and have eased up on the masks. If I'm with friends who are also vaccinated, I don't wear them. If I'm going to a store where they're not required, I won't wear one. (I have one on me places like the mall, just in case. Sometimes I'll slip it on out of courtesy if I see other people also wearing them and need to get close.) That said, all of this is sudden. I still feel a bit naked when I don't have one on. It does take some adjusting getting comfortable with this when you've been wearing masks for more than a year. I will continue to wear masks if I'm going to interact with anyone who's vulnerable and/or unvaccinated. I hope Meghan does the same if it makes others feel safer.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Cozytea said:

😁😁😁😁

I think we all know she only reached out to the White House because she wanted to cut in line.  And that guy is right. Nobody on either the left or right like Meghan McCain.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)
31 minutes ago, ifionlyknew said:

I think we all know she only reached out to the White House because she wanted to cut in line.  And that guy is right. Nobody on either the left or right like Meghan McCain.

Absolutely, she wanted to jump the line, entitled much?

That part about nobody  liking her, had me laughing,  he ain't lying 😉

I think this also explains her shitty attitude towards President Biden. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 13

MeAgain has been pretty inactive on Twitter today. But someone on Twitter posted about a new streaming MSNBC show that is intended to appeal to younger viewers, and it will be hosted by Nicolle Wallace:

Ryan Grim on Twitter: "MSNBC making a bid for young viewers with...a streaming show hosted by Nicole Wallace. Kids are gonna be hyped. https://t.co/bZT5OhwomV" / Twitter

Someone else replied to that tweet:

Krystal Ball on Twitter: "Good luck guys." / Twitter

MeAgain replied to that tweet:

Meghan McCain on Twitter: "Hahahahahaha" / Twitter

So, MeAgain's hahahaha tweet could be in response to the idea that young people would watch a streaming MSNBC show. Or it could be laughing at the idea that Nicolle Wallace could appeal to young viewers. It's unclear.

But it is interesting that of the very few things she tweeted today--and none were her usual daily retweets of all of the great media coverage she gets for her various rants and tirades--that she chose to tweet this which, as I note, could be interpreted a couple of different ways.

It must burn that NW has a daily two-hour show on MSNBC, and that she even got Chuck Todd bumped to earlier and got his spot. I am guessing MeAgain would take any chance to mock her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Despite the technical problems I found the interview with Greta fascinating today.

And I like how she is not intimidated by leaders.

I thought her response to John Kerry's tweet was fine, perhaps tongue in cheek, but respectful.

Meghan immediately says her instinct to reply to JK was "Ok Boomer!"

I'm still po'd about that.

As if Climate Change is even on Meghan's radar.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Damn right Meghan's jealous. When people think of Nicole, they think intelligence and likability. When people think of Meghan, it's nepotism and PMS.

Not to mention that screeching voice. If her shrieking gets gets even higher, only poor dogs will be able to hear her. UGGH.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7