Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

I'll be honest, this is pretty much what I've worn to work from home every day since the pandemic started.

I know. I even have those shoes and I sometimes instead of the Adidas (often) wear my Glow in the Dark Bad Bunny Crocs to complete my daily ensemble. It is something beyond this new term I learned here (thank you adore)-Normcore. Maybe Slobcore? Comfortcore? 

• Love 1

Article:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-says-daughter-liberty-011547952.html

Meghan may get a taste of her own medicine as Liberty gets older:

The new mom added that Cindy has also been getting a kick out of seeing her daughter with a daughter of her own.

"My mom was laughing so hard. I was like, 'She's so feisty,' and she's going, 'Oh, where's that come from?' My mom's finding all of it so wildly entertaining," said Meghan. "She's like, 'Oh really, is she not listening to you, and she's feisty?' "

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, catlover79 said:

The stupid braid made a comeback!! Ick. 😝

yeah, stupid is right.  can't her "stylist" at least find some that don't look so obviously cheap?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’s not tagging the stylist anymore......

If that stylist put that hay bale braid on MeAgain's head, she should be grateful she isn't being tagged!

Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Haleth said:

That is really cute.  Say what you will about Meghan but Libby is darling. 

(shrugs) 

She's a baby.  Babies tend to be cute. It's neither a credit to or detriment from Meghan that evolutionarily we're programmed to feel that way. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, KLJ said:

Why is the tv on the floor?  That seems like a major hazard to me (it could fall on Liberty).

Anything for a photo op. I'm sure this was well thought out and the nanny was given strict instructions.

Edited by Badbea99
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Her television has been on the floor since last year. She had a post referencing it, and said, “It’s a long story”. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Long story or not what happens when Liberty starts crawling and looking for things to hold onto to pull herself up? She could pull the TV on top of her.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Her television has been on the floor since last year. She had a post referencing it, and said, “It’s a long story”. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Probably so when Mama passes out, she can still catch Kardashians & Jersey Shore, her admitted "favorite shows"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Nutmeg is getting worst and worst.  Her hysterical rant today about Tim Scott was bizarre even for her. I had no idea that she was a social justice warrior for Black men. First it was Jewish people and now it is the brothers. If only she had any of this type of sympathy for Colin Kaepernick who lost his livelihood because he was cancelled  by her team for protesting the murders of Black men and women by the police.  Tim Scott only got called a name by his own people and Nutmeg was so alarmed that she could not sleep a wink.  

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 20
25 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Nutmeg is getting worst and worst.  Her hysterical rant today about Tim Scott was bizarre even for her. I had no idea that she was a social justice warrior for Black men. First it was Jewish people and now it is the brothers. If only she had any of this type of sympathy for Colin Kaepernick who lost his livelihood because he was cancelled  by her team for protesting the murders of Black men and women by the police.  Tim Scott only got called a name by his own people and Nutmeg was so alarmed that she could not sleep a wink.  

Meghan is one unique SJW, isn't she? 

Black Americans being more than three times as likely than white people to be killed by police and Colin Kaepernick peacefully protesting...

"I guess police brutality is unfortunate and all, but Colin Kapernick is just so unpatriotic. I'll never be okay with someone not saluting the flag. I really don't even think my America is racist."

Tim Scott being called a name by his own people: 

"My night and morning were completely destroyed!!! How dare everyone be so racist! I just can't believe it! There's really a problem with bigotry in this country. Something must be done!" 😡😡😡

She's more triggered by comments on Twitter than she is about the deaths of black men and women. This is why she's Nutmeg. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

Lmao Ana is a legend. 

Yes, she is. I would like to see her on more often because she has so many intelligent things to say and share.

Ana is also very generous to her fans. I wrote to her recently and just today I got the photo I had sent back autographed - thanking me for my "VIEWership". 🥰

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Did you know that Meghan is the only conservative voice on mainstream television?

Welllll....the only FEMALE voice!   She had better start sleeping with one eye open and one of her MANY guns nearby.  

• LOL 10

From an article in Salon about Repub whataboutism, they used MeAgain's comments on The View as an example:

On "The View", Meghan McCain pulled a similar trick when trying to defend Fox News for spreading fake stories, trying to change the subject to "liberal media which runs all of media, all of tech, all of entertainment, all of music, all of politics, all three branches of government." Not only was her claim a lie, but it was also nonsensical. Why should liberals having power in the media justify conservatives spreading obvious disinformation? 

• Love 9

Meghan actually surprised me this morning. I thought she would be enraged at the clip of Rudy Giuliani from Fox "News" that aired at the top of the show. Instead, she was giggling and it was infectious. Like her, I found the socialite endlessly entertaining and wouldn't mind seeing her as a guest. 

I remember a few weeks ago, she was talking about taking pleasure in little things like T-shirts shot out of cannons at events. The Meghan then and in the first segment of today's show is someone I could actually tolerate...maybe even like. Alas, the spell broke soon after about the whole nepotism in politics thing. It was nice while it lasted!!

• Love 4
On 4/30/2021 at 4:02 PM, catlover79 said:

Meghan actually surprised me this morning. I thought she would be enraged at the clip of Rudy Giuliani from Fox "News" that aired at the top of the show. Instead, she was giggling and it was infectious. Like her, I found the socialite endlessly entertaining and wouldn't mind seeing her as a guest. 

I remember a few weeks ago, she was talking about taking pleasure in little things like T-shirts shot out of cannons at events. The Meghan then and in the first segment of today's show is someone I could actually tolerate...maybe even like. Alas, the spell broke soon after about the whole nepotism in politics thing. It was nice while it lasted!!

I wonder if she saw comments about her attitude on Thursday's show and thought she'd chill out a bit on Friday.

There are instances where I like her too. She's just a bit older than me, and we have some of the same guilty pleasure shows. I also relate to her not getting married and having kids young. I can't relate to the whole heiress thing, but otherwise on paper we almost sound like we could be friends. The problem is even those instances when she seems like someone who's nice and fun, she promptly goes back to being her usual self. :(

• Love 5

16 HOURS AGO, REALHOUSEWIFE SAID:

She is so patriotic that I think it pains her to talk about anything historically or currently ugly in this country. 

You know I love you @REALHOUSEWIFE but Meghan not wanting to acknowledge systemic racism doesn't make her patrotic. To quote James Baldwin: “I love America more than any other country in the world and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.” 

Do I think Meghan is a racist? No. Do I think she ignores racism? Yes. Do I think she thinks it's no big deal? Yes.  Do I think she will understand what racism feels like to people who experience it? No. Do I think she will try to do better?  No.

After weeks of ranting about wanting the vaccine her casual reference yesterday to being vaccinated seems odd. Did she get both shots? Did she get the J & J one shot vaccine? Did she make her reservations to Vegas?

• Love 14
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BDAA913A-9584-4FB8-BFEC-E61EBC39942A.jpeg

not seeing today's show yet -   The small braid hanging down is obviously fake but she has that tiny braid on top of her head that is real, and definitely took some time for someone to do .   did she leave it in for today's show?  or does her hairstylist have to all that braiding for one show, and then spend time un-braiding?   

I am always struck by how Meghan has the privilege of working from home so she can be with her baby, and yet, spends so much time and energy on her appearance.  I remember those early baby days, when I was so enamored of my son, I marveled at every new thing he could do, spent time pushing him in the stroller, singing songs, playing with toys, etc.  

• Love 11
5 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

16 HOURS AGO, REALHOUSEWIFE SAID:

She is so patriotic that I think it pains her to talk about anything historically or currently ugly in this country. 

You know I love you @REALHOUSEWIFE but Meghan not wanting to acknowledge systemic racism doesn't make her patrotic. To quote James Baldwin: “I love America more than any other country in the world and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.” 

Do I think Meghan is a racist? No. Do I think she ignores racism? Yes. Do I think she thinks it's no big deal? Yes.  Do I think she will understand what racism feels like to people who experience it? No. Do I think she will try to do better?  No.

After weeks of ranting about wanting the vaccine her casual reference yesterday to being vaccinated seems odd. Did she get both shots? Did she get the J & J one shot vaccine? Did she make her reservations to Vegas?

Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you! I just think that's how Meghan thinks. She reminds me of some folks I personally know. For me, being patriotic means caring for ALL your fellow Americans and wanting the country to be its absolute best, not just constantly being a cheerleader. 

I also completely agree with you about her attitude toward racism. 👏

Haha I'm sure Meghan will brag about partying soon!

• Love 3
(edited)

I am confused why MM reached out for child care reform rather than to her her "bastard uncle" Lindsey. 

I'm also sick and tired of her endless friends. She has millions.

Oops -  meant to reach out to Liz rather than Lindsey.

Edited by maggiemae
To add to her
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, maggiemae said:

I'm also sick and tired of her endless friends. She has millions.

And yet none who are willing to ADMIT to it. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sometimes I feel like I sound like Meghan when I bring up family and friends during debates. It's not that it's a huge bunch by any means, it's just diverse and scattered. 

Meghan does talk like she has millions of friends. 

ETA: Hasan Piker (incredibly dreamy dude in case you didn't know) recently made a video about Meghan. I love the title-Meghan McCain is Upset (isn't she always?)

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Meghan does talk like she has millions of friends

For Meghan friends means 

1. People she has met

2. People she would like to meet

3. People she has heard of

Sunny talking about her book got me thinking about the book Meghan was supposed to be writing.  Guess she is too busy taking selfies to write it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

For Meghan friends means 

1. People she has met

4.  People she's imagined? 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

For Meghan friends means 

1. People she has met

Sunny talking about her book got me thinking about the book Meghan was supposed to be writing.  Guess she is too busy taking selfies to write it.

People who follow her Twitter account? 

• LOL 9

There is no way I can ever compare MM to Liz... and am appalled Meghan thinks she can.

LC has only said about the election MM never could.

Not that I am  a fan of LC but need to give her kudos for her integrity for truth in this matter.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone as in love with Meghan than she is. 🤮

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Posted yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/COjBvL2tg2T/?hl=en

meghanmccain God bless America. God bless science. God bless our health care workers, doctors, nurses and researchers. God bless Dolly Parton and her magic Moderna vaccine. Thank you to @georgemasonu and the wonderful health care workers and volunteers for making my vaccination such a seamless and easy process. You are all rock stars. I’m just so fucking grateful. When it was over, I literally danced out to the car. This is the greatest country in the history of history, no one can tell me different!! Getting a vaccine this quickly to the masses is one of the greatest achievements in our country’s history, period. I’m so deeply grateful to every single person who made this vaccine rollout happen so quickly after so much darkness this past year. Get vaccinated and then come meet me on the strip at the blackjack table for #ShotGirlSummer. First round is on mama. BRING ON THE ROARING TWENTIES BITCHES!!!!! (And yes, I made Ben blast LMFAO’s song “Shots” the car ride home) 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💉💉💉 #shotsshotsshots #AmericaFuckYeah #moderna #vaccinatedbyapatriot #georgemasonuniversity

• LOL 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, falltime said:

Posted yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/COjBvL2tg2T/?hl=en

meghanmccain God bless America. God bless science. God bless our health care workers, doctors, nurses and researchers. God bless Dolly Parton and her magic Moderna vaccine. Thank you to @georgemasonu and the wonderful health care workers and volunteers for making my vaccination such a seamless and easy process. You are all rock stars. I’m just so fucking grateful. When it was over, I literally danced out to the car. This is the greatest country in the history of history, no one can tell me different!! Getting a vaccine this quickly to the masses is one of the greatest achievements in our country’s history, period. I’m so deeply grateful to every single person who made this vaccine rollout happen so quickly after so much darkness this past year. Get vaccinated and then come meet me on the strip at the blackjack table for #ShotGirlSummer. First round is on mama. BRING ON THE ROARING TWENTIES BITCHES!!!!! (And yes, I made Ben blast LMFAO’s song “Shots” the car ride home) 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💉💉💉 #shotsshotsshots #AmericaFuckYeah #moderna #vaccinatedbyapatriot #georgemasonuniversity

I wonder if that hashtag, #ShotGirlSummer, was Meghan's "brilliant" ad campaign that no one wanted?  If so, it kinda sucks, so I understand why no one was interested. 

And, I HATE, HATE, HATE when the way the word "bitches" is now used so often....imo, it's just such a derogatory term, and Meghan constantly uses it, along with so many others. 

Don't even get me started on the #AmericaFuckYeah thing.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 16