Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Lol--I was off a bit, but still pretty expensive.  Of course, it could have been a gift from one of her many friends. 

I have never understood why anybody would put an expensive outfit on a baby.  They poop and pee on themselves.  They also spit and throw up. I guess when you are rich it does not matter but still...

• Love 14

Re: Meghan's twitter feud with Chelsea Clinton

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-view-meghan-mccain-tells-chelsea-clinton-to-lighten-up-after-tweeting-shady-photo-of-hillary-clinton.html/

This my favorite part of the article:

Chelsea is the daughter of Hillary and she saw the nasty messages, something that McCain doesn’t wish upon her daughter. The inconsistency of the messaging is evident. Why is it OK to allow and mock someone openly, but it’s an issue when it’s done to oneself?

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
23 hours ago, falltime said:

Can't get rid of the box above.

Meghan retweeted someone who went after Sara about her remark about her uterus being used politically.  It's so obvious she hates Sara.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

Re: Meghan's twitter feud with Chelsea Clinton

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-view-meghan-mccain-tells-chelsea-clinton-to-lighten-up-after-tweeting-shady-photo-of-hillary-clinton.html/

This my favorite part of the article:

Chelsea is the daughter of Hillary and she saw the nasty messages, something that McCain doesn’t wish upon her daughter. The inconsistency of the messaging is evident. Why is it OK to allow and mock someone openly, but it’s an issue when it’s done to oneself?

It's well established that MeAgain is a hypocrite. Don't anyone DARE say anything bad about MyFather, but if Princess wants to mock someone else's parent, they should "lighten up". 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I have never understood why anybody would put an expensive outfit on a baby.  They poop and pee on themselves.  They also spit and throw up. I guess when you are rich it does not matter but still...

I agree.  I got what I had considered "expensive"  outfits when my son was born (like $40 back then)  and I ended up exchanging them for plain, inexpensive sleepers and onesies.    I have friends who bought beautiful baby outfits for their own kids, only to have the kid outgrow them before they were ever worn. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I agree.  I got what I had considered "expensive"  outfits when my son was born (like $40 back then)  and I ended up exchanging them for plain, inexpensive sleepers and onesies.    I have friends who bought beautiful baby outfits for their own kids, only to have the kid outgrow them before they were ever worn. 

And, when you can buy 6 inexpensive onesies for the price of a designer onesie, there are plenty of others to put on them when they puke, poop, pee  or spill something on themselves.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

And, when you can buy 6 inexpensive onesies for the price of a designer onesie, there are plenty of others to put on them when they puke, poop, pee  or spill something on themselves.

oh , so you've met my kids!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Eh, people are crazy when it comes to baby gifts. My daughter got some outrageously overpriced, impractical stuff. If it makes friends and family happy to be extravagant, let them. 

• Love 3

Applying the lipstick outside the lip line. Generally to give the look of bigger lips. Meghun's usually looks bad- maybe because of the close up of her face... I don't know. I don't think it looks good on her.

• Love 5

Someone needs to tell Meghan not everyone needs big, juicy lips to be beautiful. Her natural lips suit the rest of her face just fine. This is coming from a girl that loves Pam Anderson’s makeup on Pam. It is way too much on Meghan. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, falltime said:

Applying the lipstick outside the lip line. Generally to give the look of bigger lips. Meghun's usually looks bad- maybe because of the close up of her face... I don't know. I don't think it looks good on her.

6 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

It's not supposed to be this far outside the natural lipline. Unless you're a drag queen. 

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Someone needs to tell Meghan not everyone needs big, juicy lips to be beautiful. Her natural lips suit the rest of her face just fine. This is coming from a girl that loves Pam Anderson’s makeup on Pam. It is way too much on Meghan. 

I agree!!!  I also think that the overlining is just not done well, at all.  It's just a straight line above and across the upper lip, rather than giving the upper lip a shape of sorts.  It seems that Meghan has a very shallow indentation between her upper lip and nose (it's called a philtrum), which also adds to the lack of definition of the upper lip overlining.  

I think Meghan looks much prettier with more subtle and natural looking makeup.  I think any of these "corrective" makeup enhancements don't show well on someone with a very fair complexion like Meghan's.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, graybrown bird said:

I am old so maybe don't understand - Is it usual nowadays for a 36-year-old to spend her free time trying out various makeup looks and daily post closeups of her beautiful self?

Especially when said 36-year-old has a baby? Yeeesh.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, graybrown bird said:

I am old so maybe don't understand - Is it usual nowadays for a 36-year-old to spend her free time trying out various makeup looks and daily post closeups of her beautiful self?

Well, maybe when that 36 year old makes a ton of money and only works an hour a day, and has household help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, falltime said:

cracked up at latest selfie. overlining is back.

MeAgain_2021-04-12.png

Why can't this bitch get extensions that match her hair color? Her hair is white blonde, and the extensions are yellow. 

It was really obvious on the broadcast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Why can't this bitch get extensions that match her hair color? Her hair is white blonde, and the extensions are yellow. 

It was really obvious on the broadcast.

I’ve thought about getting extensions, and I’ve wondered about this problem. What if your hair is colored slightly different than it was when you got the extensions? Seems like a lot of work. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Especially when said 36-year-old has a baby? Yeeesh.

It is interesting she started doing this after she had a baby.  As mentioned here before it would appear Meghan is needing attention.

9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Well, maybe when that 36 year old makes a ton of money and only works an hour a day, and has household help.

Makes me wonder what she did with her time before she had the baby. Clean her guns?  Reread the copy of the Constitution she keeps on her nightstand? Drink? Gamble online?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

It is interesting she started doing this after she had a baby.  As mentioned here before it would appear Meghan is needing attention.

Makes me wonder what she did with her time before she had the baby. Clean her guns?  Reread the copy of the Constitution she keeps on her nightstand? Drink? Gamble online?

LMAO. Does she know how much of a caricature she is? I was surprised when I saw a picture of her bedroom awhile back and she didn’t have a flag above her bed. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

LMAO. Does she know how much of a caricature she is? I was surprised when I saw a picture of her bedroom awhile back and she didn’t have a flag above her bed. 

I was just going to say she is a living, breathing stereotype. Doesn't anyone in her inner sanctum call her out on it? As for the flag, it's probably on the ceiling so she can always look up at it!!!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 4/13/2021 at 5:38 PM, graybrown bird said:

I'm around that age and I experiment with hairstyles and makeup often. I also take selfies regularly.

Edited by leftlane
  • Love 1
On 4/16/2021 at 6:18 PM, leftlane said:

I'm around that age and I experiment with hairstyles and makeup often. I also take selfies regularly.

Ditto. People in their 30's are millennials and part of the selfie culture of the last several years. I don't post mine anywhere though, and I don't do weird filters. 

• Useful 1
On 4/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, graybrown bird said:

Only when that 36 year old is full of undeserved self-arrogance and self-importance.

• Love 10

So MM was so upset about the Chauvin trial she didn't know or watch about it - but endlessly posts daily about Navalny? Wears a tee shirt with his name on the show?

Expects  Biden to do something!!! What???

• Love 13
12 hours ago, maggiemae said:

So MM was so upset about the Chauvin trial she didn't know or watch about it - but endlessly posts daily about Navalny? Wears a tee shirt with his name on the show?

Expects  Biden to do something!!! What???

I think Meghan needs other conservatives to talk, write, and tweet about it before she figures out what her take on the issue is.  

• Love 17