Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

So I guess we can add gambling to her list of loves alongside guns, drinking, and smoking cigars.

There you have it; Meghan's wildest dream is to be the star of a Kenny Rogers song. How could you forget how much she loves secondhand service to America? 😉

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 6/9/2021 at 4:12 PM, tinkerbell said:

HOLY SH*T!   Like some kind of weird alien.

Say what you will, but her face looks very bloated or swollen.  I would think that would disconcerting because isn't that indicative of possible organ probs?  But i don't know any back history, this might be par for the course when she gets sick.  If it isn't, i would surely ask.  PS..Not a Doctor, Not a Diagnostic.   

I kinda feel bad for Meghan getting sick after waiting so long to go out. That really sucks to catch a bad cold the second you think you can go out freely. A lesson to us all that we still need to be careful and the vaccine isn’t a cure all for everything out there. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, whydoiwatchtv said:

I kinda feel bad for Meghan getting sick after waiting so long to go out. That really sucks to catch a bad cold the second you think you can go out freely. A lesson to us all that we still need to be careful and the vaccine isn’t a cure all for everything out there. 

I don’t. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

I feel sorry for the crew that was filming her. Hopefully they were all masked up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Now she is railing against Victoria's Secret for traumatizing her as a young woman because she could never find a bra that fit.

First of all, what teenager can afford to shop at Victoria's Secret?

Secondly, you just walk into the place and know that it is not meant for women above a certain size.

She should have checked out Sears. Or Walmart. But, no, she is aggrieved and traumatized that VS did not have her size.

Ken Jeong Wtf GIF by The Masked Singer

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, bannana said:

The daughter of an heiress?

I bet Meg has never stepped into a Walmart in her life.

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, bannana said:

Now she is railing against Victoria's Secret for traumatizing her as a young woman because she could never find a bra that fit.

Just what is Meghan's bra size? VS has bras that go up 44 DDD cups.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ifionlyknew said:

They do have them but they are hard to find, especially if you're looking for a color other than beige. The good ones go fast. Speaking from experience.

(  .  )    (  .  )

Also, I would wager that at this point Megan is bigger than DDD. 

Edited by lovinbob
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, bannana said:

Secondly, you just walk into the place and know that it is not meant for women above a certain size.

She should have checked out Sears. Or Walmart. But, no, she is aggrieved and traumatized that VS did not have her size.

Ken Jeong Wtf GIF by The Masked Singer

Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, Macy's - the higher end department stores have bras in her size. 

Maybe she was shopping at the PINK store, or whatever it was called.  I know at the local mega-mall, there was a regular VS, and another one specifically geared toward teens and young women.  It's the one selling the short-shorts with PINK across the ass.  Yep, I bet that store didn't have Meghan's size. Nothing to be traumatized about. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, lovinbob said:

They do have them but they are hard to find, especially if you're looking for a color other than beige. The good ones go fast. Speaking from experience.

(  .  )    (  .  )

Also, I would wager that at this point Megan is bigger than DDD. 

Do not mock the plight of conservative women with huge bazongas! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Victoria Secret says they go up to a 44 DDD, but it's not true to size. Plus there are so many cup sizes beyond D. 

• Love 1

on twitter, Meghan posted that it BARES repeating that half the country shares her politics.  

twitter users are correcting her spelling and her math

(it's BEARS  not BARES, and republicans are not at 50% of the country) 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Wacoal bras would have whatever MEghan needs - they go up to 46H (=46DDDDD) and she can certainly afford them

Even if she couldn't find a bra that fit, she can also afford to have some custom-made for her.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

on twitter, Meghan posted that it BARES repeating that half the country shares her politics.  

twitter users are correcting her spelling and her math

(it's BEARS  not BARES, and republicans are not at 50% of the country) 

It is bizarre how pathetic and delusional she is. Everyone thinks she is stupid and hateful. She plays this weird game on twitter where she pretends to be tough and then she is the wounded bird.

Her "friends" clearly are just enabling her. Because if she had any real friends, they would tell her how ridiculous and pathetic she is. They would tell her that she is entirely unlikeable. And not very smart.

I still don't get how her mom and siblings aren't coming to her rescue to do an intervention.

• Love 14

The more I think about her bizarre behaviour, it seems likely that MeAgain has an actual disorder. Maybe Bi-Polar? Definitely Narcissism. Someone should get her help.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bannana said:

The more I think about her bizarre behaviour, it seems likely that MeAgain has an actual disorder. Maybe Bi-Polar? Definitely Narcissism. Someone should get her help.

I agree with this.   A lot of disorders don't present themselves until a traumatic event happens. Meghan has had a lot happen in the past few years.  Her dad died.   She had a miscarriage.  Her team lost throwing her whole identity into chaos. And she had a baby so there is a lot of hormones around.

Or she is just a miserable person.

• Love 16
11 hours ago, catlover79 said:

Even if she couldn't find a bra that fit, she can also afford to have some custom-made for her.

I am not defending Meghan, god help me, but as a liberal woman with huge bazongas I will say that it did sometimes feel shitty to go into a store with my friends and not be able to find a cute bra I could wear. Or even just to have difficulty finding something cute on my own. It reflects a size-ist bias that makes the world less hospitable to people of a certain size.

Traumatic? No, not for me. But still not great. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lovinbob said:

I am not defending Meghan, god help me, but as a liberal woman with huge bazongas I will say that it did sometimes feel shitty to go into a store with my friends and not be able to find a cute bra I could wear. Or even just to have difficulty finding something cute on my own. It reflects a size-ist bias that makes the world less hospitable to people of a certain size.

Traumatic? No, not for me. But still not great. 

That's totally fair! I posted that I've considered getting breast implants and would be bummed if I could no longer shop at Victoria's Secret. Where Meghan loses me is she does act traumatized. I've experienced being too skinny and too tall for many of my favorite clothing stores. Models are taller and thinner than me, but clothing is often cut for a fuller figured woman of average height. It can be annoying, but oh well. I just have to look be more selective of where I shop and spend a bit more time finding cute things. 

I'll be nice and defend Meghan on a different subject. I'm pretty good with spelling and such, but I absolutely make errors. I can just type quickly and put to instead of too or whatever. Meghan isn't as smart as she thinks she is, but she's not a total dummy either. I'm enjoying everyone's snark, just saying! lol

• Love 2

Yeah, well I won’t be nice because this miserable TWAT doesn’t deserve it. 

Oh Boo-Hoo! The store she never shopped at or bought anything from is garbage because they didn’t have her size! She’s always been wealthy so could afford to have them custom made. And the incorrect usage of words and constant and repeated misspellings proves she’s an ignorant maroon.

So I feel no guilt in mocking her.

• Love 18

I had a FB friend who repeatedly spelled literally litterly.  When someone consistently misspells words and uses words in the wrong context I'm going to think they definitely aren't as smart as they think they are.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I noticed that when Meghan thinks that someone should change their mind, she says "They need to do a 360". I assume she means "180" because 360 gets you back to where you were in the first place.

Well she does use circular logic a lot

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
On 6/18/2021 at 4:44 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Boo-Hoo! The store she never shopped at or bought anything from is garbage because they didn’t have her size! She’s always been wealthy so could afford to have them custom made. And the incorrect usage of words and constant and repeated misspellings proves she’s an ignorant maroon.

So I feel no guilt in mocking her.

When you think about it, it's kind of funny.  She says the bras are CRAP!  GARBAGE!  no underwire, thick padding, basically bras she would never lower herself to wear.  AND she's pissed because these crappy garbage bras don't come in her size. Why? 

• LOL 8

Being pro-life is such an easy position to take.  It requires no special bravery and you don't get credit for holding that position.  She'd be much more of the kind of maverick she aspires to be if she took a pro choice position but that would actually require her to really swim upstream.

• Love 10
(edited)
17 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Someone needs to tell her she isn't "pro life". She is pro fetus.  She is in favor of the death penalty.  She shoots animals.  She supports policies that make it harder for underprivileged people  to survive.  She takes a hardline stance against immigration from countries where people are routinely killed by gang violence.  

Like @WinnieWinkle said, she wants a pat on the back for doing literally nothing.

giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07ex7t92xj5gh04r1j8vx

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9

@falltime, thank you so much for posting the The Young Turks. I am so surprised that MeAgain got away with saying those unfounded and incorrect statements. I have to believe that no one in the world considers her even remotely credible, so they just ignore. I do wish Bernie had pushed back on her comments that the Squad want to exterminate Israel.

• Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Meghan gives TYT so much material. lol

I sort of wish TYT and all the others who report on MM's every comment would get together and choose a week or a month where they agree to not mention MM at all.  Her head would explode if nobody notices her.  It would have to be a week/month when she is on full time, not during the annual hiatus or a time-out after one of her tantrums.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7