Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Oh, goody!!  I sure hope that cartel guy mistakes Gabi for Chloe and makes her belt out a song, and maybe he can have Ciara join in  and they could do a soft shoe or a tap number while they wait.

Now that's good tv!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Just put Jack and Jennifer in a room together every show!

Seriously, it’s not that frickin’ hard when you actually get Matt Ashford back despite how many times this show has done him dirty and Missy Reeves is still around!

Come ON, Ron! Seriously?

• Love 11

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 22:

Monday April 22:

Kate overhears Ted on the phone discussing Chloe.

Tuesday April 23:

Hope is surprised to learn Lani spent the night at Rafe's.

Wednesday April 24:

Chloe’s suspicious after finding Gabi’s button.

Thursday April 25:

Sarah tricks Marlena into spilling the truth.

Nicole Walker reappears in Salem to Days of our Lives today.

Friday April 26:

A mysterious person kidnaps Holly!

Ben and Ciara make love for the first time.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Thursday April 25:

Nicole Walker reappears in Salem to Days of our Lives today.

Friday April 26:

A mysterious person kidnaps Holly!

Gee - wonder if they are connected? Good Lord Days, at least try and gives us a little surprise.

Remember years ago when Sydney was kidnapped and it turned out Anna had done it? The show actually tried to hide that Leann Hunley was coming back to the show and did a decent job of it. Now, you know almost a year in advance what is going on. Ridiculous!

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Not really. When Eve and JJ were banging on the show they had a few fans who liked their heat. Also Matt Ashford/Jack portrays his connection w Eve half the time as wariness or obedience the rest as purely physical attraction. 

Agreed, and where Jack's concerned with Eve, i get a strong Manchurian Candidate [the originalL Laurence Harvey/Angela Lansbury vibe.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Do y’all think she’ll have amnesia like Will and Jack? 

What I'd really like is it she had only forgotten Brady, Eric and the despicable Dan.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I doubt it.  Even if she did need the serum ('cause it's possibly Xander or Kristen pulled her ass out of there and have just been holding her captive), it would be a more advanced version of it than Jack and Will got.  

In other news...Rafe and Lani?  Naaah.  Although Queen Gabi reacting could be fun.  "You fucked two of my boyfriends and now you're moving on to my brother?!?!".

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 4/12/2019 at 3:41 PM, Silver Raven said:

Casey has chemistry with everybody.

One wonders, if Eve is faced with both Will and Jack coming back from the dead, why she isn't investigating whether Paige is really dead.

She did go visit Ben when she found out about Will. The charming Ben told her her daughter was worm food. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, tribeca said:

She did go visit Ben when she found out about Will. The charming Ben told her her daughter was worm food. 

Actually he told JJ that Paige was worm food I don't recall him saying this to Eve.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I doubt it.  Even if she did need the serum ('cause it's possibly Xander or Kristen pulled her ass out of there and have just been holding her captive), it would be a more advanced version of it than Jack and Will got.  

In other news...Rafe and Lani?  Naaah.  Although Queen Gabi reacting could be fun.  "You fucked two of my boyfriends and now you're moving on to my brother?!?!".

Gabi would actually have to care and I don't think she would.

15 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think she will believe that she's Kristen and fixate on Brady causing even more Brady/Eric angst.

• Love 2

I'm excited for Cin. 😍

The Stefan and Chloe spoiler would interest me more if I didn't know Chloe was on her way out, so I can't get invested in that story. Same feeling with Eric & Sarah talking feelings. I actually am fine with the vibe between Eric & Sarah but with Nicole returning, it's Eric going back to her and thus having to sit through him further deifying Nicole. Ugh. Once upon a time I liked Ericole but I've hated the writing for them, especially for Eric when it comes to Nicole, for a very long time. 

I'll pass on Hope being torn between Rafe and French Rafe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Wonder if Stefan will be banging both Chloe and Gabi.  Of course not at the same time.  

Now THAT would be a DAYS first!

5 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

HAHAHAHA!  This is fall down funny, Chick2Chic - AND, at first I read it as 
"torn between Rafe and French Roast".

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I'm excited for Cin. 😍

The Stefan and Chloe spoiler would interest me more if I didn't know Chloe was on her way out, so I can't get invested in that story. Same feeling with Eric & Sarah talking feelings. I actually am fine with the vibe between Eric & Sarah but with Nicole returning, it's Eric going back to her and thus having to sit through him further deifying Nicole. Ugh. Once upon a time I liked Ericole but I've hated the writing for them, especially for Eric when it comes to Nicole, for a very long time. 

I don't see the show pairing Eric/Nicole that quickly. If anything Nicole will want nothing to do with him is my guess then he'll turn to Sarah.

I liked Ericole in the 90s but to me I never thought they were this great love at least on Nicole's end.

He wasn't her first choice and Nicole was on the show for years where Eric was barely an afterthought when she was alternating between EJ and Brady along with others in between. Plus anytime Eric had a chance to be with her he always found a way to avoid it for the long haul. 

• Love 5

I've never liked GV's Eric with Nicole.  The character is so different from JA's version that I adored with her, I just don't think that they work now.  She's much better with Brady.  Not that he's a super winner of a guy, but that they work better together than the alternatives.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ouinason said:

I've never liked GV's Eric with Nicole.  The character is so different from JA's version that I adored with her, I just don't think that they work now.  She's much better with Brady.  Not that he's a super winner of a guy, but that they work better together than the alternatives.

Back in 2013, I might have agreed. She was great as Brady's BFF after his first aborted wedding to Kristen. They were clearly good friends, and seemed at ease with each other. But the character-based writing was better then too. Nicole had pep and spark. That diminished over time and Brady became a neanderthal alcoholic abuser type. After his blackmailing her out of town like a psycho, I hope he ends up alone. I had some slim hope for an eventual reunion with Theresa, but after Nicole and Eve....nope. She had better never take his sad ass back. He sucks.

It's sad watching characters go down the tubes. EM is a good enough actor when the writing is there....but it hasn't been for a long, long time. I hope he becomes the next Victor. He's 2/3s of the way there.

• Love 5

Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of April 29, 2019

Rafe and Lani grow closer as they bond over baby David; Nicole lashes out at Chloe over Holly’s kidnapping; Claire is forced to move out of the loft; Gabi continues her plot against Stefan.

• Love 3

I heard it was ORK who wanted to leave. They could've always recasted Claire if they really wanted to keep her around.

Rafe/Lani should've happened from jump we would've been spared Rope, JJ/Lani etc.

I didn't mind Shawn/Lani but that was DOA with Belle around.

• Love 2

I'm sure Sarah will be shocked to hear Eric has feelings for her, he's kept that really close to the vest. #eyeroll 

Go Gabi!  I can't wait until she informs Stefan of her cruel intentions.  "Silly rabbit...".

Will lashes out at Sonny, Marlena and Roman

I get he has a brain tumor and must be reeling emotionally, but shut up, Will.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I hope Nicole's return will make Sarah and Eric more interesting because there so annoying just please don't have Nicole weeping all the time lol.

I don't get where there going with the brain tumor stuff we know will isn't dying 

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Next weeks promo 🔥 Oh hell yes! I'm so ready for the Stefan/Gabi hate sex!

FIRE! 

And while I'm not as into Ben/Ciara, good to see multiple young people on a soap getting it on. *glares at "General Hospital" and its Carly getting pregnant nonsense*

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

week of April 29:

Monday April 29:

Chloe is reeling from Holly’s disappearance as her captors are revealed.

Tuesday April 30:

Sarah interrupts Eric and Nicole's reunion with terrible news.

Hope realizes Ben and Ciara have taken their relationship to the next level.

Wednesday May 1:

Jack pulls a shocking stunt during the debate.

Thursday May 2:

JJ makes a damaging blurt about Jack in front of the press.

Friday May 3:

Rafe and Hope try to find Holly, unaware of Ted's involvement.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

week of April 29:

Monday April 29:

Chloe is reeling from Holly’s disappearance as her captors are revealed.

Tuesday April 30:

Sarah interrupts Eric and Nicole's reunion with terrible news.

Hope realizes Ben and Ciara have taken their relationship to the next level.

Wednesday May 1:

Jack pulls a shocking stunt during the debate.

Thursday May 2:

JJ makes a damaging blurt about Jack in front of the press.

Friday May 3:

Rafe and Hope try to find Holly, unaware of Ted's involvement.

Doesn't sound interesting for sweeps.

• Love 5

Lol I wonder if Hope will walk in on CIN in bed much like Doug did with her and Bo back in the early days. He was so angry he had a heart attack right there. I would welcome seeing Hope's head explode because while I can understand her issues with her daughter dating a murderer, she's become unbearably annoying to me in general.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Lol I wonder if Hope will walk in on CIN in bed much like Doug did with her and Bo back in the early days. He was so angry he had a heart attack right there. I would welcome seeing Hope's head explode because while I can understand her issues with her daughter dating a murderer, she's become unbearably annoying to me in general.

It is due to Ron's awful writing of  Hope to prop up the serial killer. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oh. Yay. Nicole. Is. Back. (To be said in the deadest, flattest voice ever.)

And with all the pomp and circumstance of returning back from the dead by having Nicole walk up to Eric's apartment and knocking on the door.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And with all the pomp and circumstance of returning back from the dead by having Nicole walk up to Eric's apartment and knocking on the door.

That's the most surprising thing that she's not lurking for weeks also Nicole gets checked out by rex first for some reason.

• Love 3
Just now, Harmony233 said:

Nicole gets checked out by rex first for some reason.

Maybe just for the fun of seeing Arianne Zuker sharing scenes with her ex-husband? Other than that, I got nothing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5