Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

At this point I just laugh at spoilers because the Days I loved is far gone and never coming back. There are glimpses here and there but that's few and far between. This is why I don't really care if Hope, Jennifer etc ever return because there's nothing left for them tbh.

Its a good thing Days got their 2 year renewal because if this ended up being the final storyline of the show...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

The MarDevil spoilers have been floating around Twitter. It’s not confirmed and could end up being fake, but it does seem right up Ron’s alley.

Diedre did say that the storyline is going to make people split as to whether they will like Marlena or not.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

The MarDevil spoilers have been floating around Twitter. It’s not confirmed and could end up being fake, but it does seem right up Ron’s alley.

Yea, it's very Ron. I think that combined with the DH comments might be causing people to speculate that demon possession is in the cards more than I think these are legit spoilers. But, again, since it is very Ron and does align with DH's comments, it's very plausible speculation.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

Diedre did say that the storyline is going to make people split as to whether they will like Marlena or not.

Maybe she’s going to have an affair with Ben.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

But wasn't it supposed to be something that hasn't happened before? 

9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Its a good thing Days got their 2 year renewal because if this ended up being the final storyline of the show...

I'm sure it'll be watched just like the last stupid storyline was even though I think it ruined DOOL and maybe even soaps. 

Because there are people like @peachmangosteen who will love and watch it.  And all my love and respect but....

Audience Reaction GIF by Originals

• Love 3

Given this show’s rape obsession, MarDevil will probably kidnap Ben, chain him up shirtless and get creepy with him. That way they can have Marlena do something “titillating” but handwave it away after because the devil made her do it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 8/1/2021 at 10:19 AM, bubble sparkly said:

I cannot believe there is a legit possibility of MarDevil 2.0.

...wouldn't this be 3.0?

I seem to recall she was repossessed in the early 00s. I saw a clip of her spewing CGI vomit and flying.

Poor Deidre. Karma for pushing RSW on the show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/1/2021 at 10:19 AM, bubble sparkly said:

I can just imagine Ben, the serial killer, standing around sweaty and shirtless as he holds a bible and a cross and is the only person in town holy enough to perform an exorcism.

I spit out my water reading this one, lol.

• LOL 3

Monday, August 9, 2021
Allie and Claire are in deep trouble for helping Ben. 

Tuesday, August 10, 2021 
Ciara attends to an injured Ben.  

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 
EJ throws Sami out of the mansion.  
Philip confronts Chloe about chasing after Brady.  

Thursday, August 12, 2021
Paulina tries to help Theo, but her gesture angers Lani.  

Friday, August 13, 2021
Steve delivers upsetting news to Jack.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Good.

58 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Dayscafe is reporting that Rachel will be SORASed in to a 6 year old. Kids grow so fast.

Why? Like who the fuck cares lol?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wonder if they might kill off Kristen and have Brady raise Rachel as a single dad( full circle for him of course I would've also preferred they killed Theresa while they're at it so he can get Tate back.)

Tate?  Tate?  There is no Tate.  

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Dayscafe is reporting that Rachel will be SORASed in to a 6 year old. Kids grow so fast.

Maybe Henry will be 4 soon, along with the twins.

Maybe 16 year old Holly can babysit them now 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am choosing to being in denial about Marlena getting possessed for the third time.  I think it is people just speculating online just like we do on here.  Would Ron really do this?  It was hard to stomach the first time, what makes him think this will be well received?  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, tribeca said:

Maybe 16 year old Holly can babysit them now 

They'll all be old enough to date EJ soon.

Poor Abigail, eat your heart out!

5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am choosing to being in denial about Marlena getting possessed for the third time.  I think it is people just speculating online just like we do on here.  Would Ron really do this?  It was hard to stomach the first time, what makes him think this will be well received?  

Don't worry.  Marlena hasn't been able to show much expression in her face for the past 10 years and I would think any levitation would be hard on her back.

How afraid can anyone be of the Devil in a pantsuit anyway?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Promise?

50 minutes ago, boes said:

How afraid can anyone be of the Devil in a pantsuit anyway?

And now, instead of "Devil In A Blue Dress", I have "Devil In a Pantsuit" swirling about! (Same melody/syllables!)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Monday, August 9th:
EJ confronts Sami with Kristen’s letter. 

Tuesday, August 10th:
Sami rips into Nicole.

Wednesday, August 11th:
Gabi reveals to Jake how she intends to bring down Philip.  

Thursday, August 12th:
Ben urges Ciara to remember their love story.

Friday, August 13th:
Ciara has a major breakthrough!
Lani explains to Abe why it’s so hard for her to forgive Paulina.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Gabi needs to have a seat. Philip has been nothing but nice to her. 

Maybe this whole plot leads to Gabi falling for Philip.  They have much better chemistry than Gabi/Jake.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Gosh, on August 12, Ben urges Ciara to remember their love story. I wonder why he hasn't thought of that before?  Because, gosh golly gee, look what happens on the 13th!

source.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Gabi reveals to Jake how she intends to bring down Philip.  

WTF is this?! I thought they were friends so why is she plotting against him?

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt speculates that Ava will be gone soon.

Ava serves zero purpose on this show besides endlessly cooking for Rafe. The only downside of Ava leaving is that Rafe would now be free to pursue Nicole, and Nicole is too fiery to be saddled with dull Rafe. 

Thursday, August 12th:

Friday, August 13th:
Ciara has a major breakthrough!

BARF! I'll be sure to NOT tune in live on those days. There's no way I'm going to sit through those nauseating scenes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Tuesday, August 10th:
Sami rips into Nicole.

Such a hypocrite, did she really expect Nicole not retaliate especially when Sami cheated on EJ multiple times?

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

Such a hypocrite, did she really expect Nicole not retaliate especially when Sami cheated on EJ multiple times?

Sami needs to take the L and move on.  She is being ridiculous if she is going to be upset with Nicole for retaliating, come on!  She should have expected it, Sami in the 90's would have anticipated this and act accordingly.. Perhaps she tells EJ herself about her indiscretion, manipulating it to her advantage.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Gabi needs to have a seat. Philip has been nothing but nice to her. 

Thank you! Gave her a job when Jake rejected her. Went on”dates” w/ her to make Jake jealous! Actually, he has been very accommodating, considering he pretty much knew what her motives where and still didn’t  take advantage.

Hope he’s not too wrapped up in the Chloe/Brady thing to not notice what’s going on and turns the table on Gabs! And takes both her and the lackluster faux-Stefan dowwwnnnn!! 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm thinking it has to be. Gabi taking down Phillip makes no sense. Although, this show and sense are not friends so who knows.

I think she was talking about Victor “loving” her, so she’ll be the new CEO of the Kiriakis biz, while Jake will be #2, as usual!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

What if Gabi is pretending to go after Phillip but is secretly teaming up with him. Of course that would make too much sense.

Nah..she’s too starry eyed for boring, unqualified Jakey. She intends to take down Philip, to make sure Jake has a position, to feel better  about his loser self.

then they’ll go after Ej. At that point, hoping EJ and Philip team up, and take the two down!! That would be an awesome storyline! And, of course, making too much sense. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 3

Why can’t Jake just go back to his garage?   People always need their vehicles fixed. 
  So Allie and Claire get in trouble for helping Ben and ben just gets whatever he wants. 
I hope when Allie and Claire are in trouble Ben is so wrapped up in his love life he ignores them.  

• Love 5

How does he get injured? And for someone that claims so much how she's scared of him and he's a killer shes now tending to him? Lol

• Love 1

Monday, August 9
Ben takes Ciara to a place with special meaning for them.
EJ confronts Sami with Kristen's letter.
Nicole opens up to Rafe.

Tuesday, August 10
EJ and Lucas fight over Sami.
Gabi deceives Philip.
Sami rips into Nicole.

Wednesday, August 11
EJ throws Sami out of the mansion.
Gabi reveals to Jake how she intends to bring down Philip.
Philip confronts Chloe about chasing after Brady.
Ava is unhappy to find Rafe comforting Nicole.

Thursday, August 12
Belle and Eli put pressure on Allie and Claire.
Chanel and Tripp grow concerned about Allie.
Paulina tries to help Theo, but her gesture angers Lani.

Friday, August 13
Ciara has a major breakthrough.
Gwen finds herself on the hot seat.
Lani explains to Abe why it's so hard for her to forgive Paulina.
Steve delivers upsetting news to Jack.

Tuesday, August 10 

Gabi deceives Philip. 

Wednesday, August 11 
Gabi reveals to Jake how she intends to bring down Philip.

If this is supposed to make me like Gabi, it backfired big time. Jake needs to go back to the garage and Gabi needs to get a life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Lani explains to Abe why it's so hard for her to forgive Paulina.

Who cares what Lani thinks and what she feels?  This is a woman who was defending that psycho Kristen. Paulina is a saint in comparison to that bitch..

• Love 4