Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 hours ago, tribeca said:

Watching with mom again 

I told her how people talk badly about Phillips skin.  She said she studied every inch of his face and sees nothing wrong lol.  
   Last time she was her watching Kristin was in a mask pretending to be Nicole and with Brady.   That took a little explaining.  
She also said Sami is up to no good.  
    I don’t Like the character of EJ.  The only time I kind of liked him was when he was a race car driver.  This EJ seems so old and stuffy but also a little scary.   Belles love for him was strange.   Where they ever close ?

Loving your mom! She is spot on. It’s obvious JKJ is not getting the “Botox” (?)cosmetic stuff some other actors are unfortunately feeling the need to do.  I applaud that decision. I think he’s aged, as should be. Still a very nice looking man, IMO. And Im seeing a huge improvement in his acting..despite the horrid writing!

I don’t remember EJ and Belle ever really having any scenes together. It was strange, however, maybe her hatred for Sami, and the boring Shawn D, is making her feel for EJ
They definitely have better chem than EJAMI, (old and new).who have always sucked as a couple. Same w- this version of SHELLE. 🥱 

I would love to see a friendship between Belle and EJ. She’s in desperate need for something better than she has going on now.

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Loving your mom! She is spot on. It’s obvious JKJ is not getting the “Botox” (?)cosmetic stuff some other actors are unfortunately feeling the need to do.  I applaud that decision. I think he’s aged, as should be. Still a very nice looking man, IMO. And Im seeing a huge improvement in his acting..despite the horrid writing!

I see nothing wrong with his face either. I just assumed that he has been out in the sun too much for years. Nevertheless, he is still handsome and would have no problem getting a woman to entertain with him for an evening or two...lol

It is refreshing to see a man's looks being scrutinized since it is always a woman who is under pressure to look forever young..  We have seen so many actresses mess with their faces and it is tragic in my opinion..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

I see nothing wrong with his face either. I just assumed that he has been out in the sun too much for years. Nevertheless, he is still handsome and would have no problem getting a woman to entertain with him for an evening or two...lol

It is refreshing to see a man's looks being scrutinized since it is always a woman who is under pressure to look forever young..  We have seen so many actresses mess with their faces and it is tragic in my opinion..

I’d entertain him, lmao!  Even for a morning or two..😬🤭

And totally agree. These ladies .actually young women are getting all that fake shit injected  in to  their faces and end up looking  like 40/50 yr olds from the “housewives” franchise shows! 
 Very tragic. 
However, if Marlena and Nicole are getting anything done..they look great!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Um.....Mar has definitely had work done. It's generous of you to claim not to notice :) But yeah, it's decent work. Kate's work is really quite good.

I think this Ericole split was designed to set up a reunion for the series finale...back before they got the 2 year renewal. Meaning, they would have found a way back together within the next two months. I wonder if Greg will pop back up.

Hopefully the extension didn't mean losing the reunion and pairing her up with someone else.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

I think LK is beautiful. However, she really needs to tone it down with the lip fillers. It’s too much!

She is starting to look like a plastic surgery victim.  The lips are awful.  Maybe lay off all the procedures for a while.  Starting to look scary. 

• Love 3
On 7/20/2021 at 7:23 AM, chediavolo said:

She is starting to look like a plastic surgery victim.  The lips are awful.  Maybe lay off all the procedures for a while.  Starting to look scary. 

I noticed she is also starting to get the stretched "cat eyes" look. LK really needs to stop. Acting is a very tough business for actresses. They are damned if they do, damned if they don't. But it's still so sad to see women butcher themselves to have/keep a job (in a lot of cases).

• Love 5

I'm seeing speculation that Ciara doesn't really have amnesia, but is trying to save Ben from a villain, so she's pretending to have amnesia to force him away to protect him from somebody.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedElf said:

I'm seeing speculation that Ciara doesn't really have amnesia, but is trying to save Ben from a villain, so she's pretending to have amnesia to force him away to protect him from somebody.

🤨🙄🤢🤮

I can definitely see them going there

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RedElf said:

And what's her excuse for including Theo?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I only post a handful of the articles from there. If something is the same or just junk, I don’t post it. Video not available in Canada so I thought someone could view it and let me know what is in it.

22 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I only post a handful of the articles from there. If something is the same or just junk, I don’t post it. Video not available in Canada so I thought someone could view it and let me know what is in it.

It's a comic clip with various actors supposedly flinging water at other actors - who get wet.  Sarah is the first to fling water after dramatically removing a long blonde wig.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I agree it's a promising sign. I don't necessarily need Sarah and Xander back together (he's been more fun without her) but i do enjoy Sarah and she's got to get off that island. It defies all logic that no one is concerned about her. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ajs1615 said:

I agree it's a promising sign. I don't necessarily need Sarah and Xander back together (he's been more fun without her) but i do enjoy Sarah and she's got to get off that island. It defies all logic that no one is concerned about her. 

Rex and Maggie are coming back, so that's probably why they're bringing her back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Uh...not to be insensitive, but in this case it's going to be obvious as soon as the baby is born. 

So if the baby is born and is holding a necktie in his hands, we can believe the child is Ben's.

• LOL 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Uh...not to be insensitive, but in this case it's going to be obvious as soon as the baby is born. 

How so?  Babies mixed with Black are unpredictable.  Also, Theo's mother was biracial since she had a White father.  Not to mention most Black people in the states have 20% European DNA in their lineage.  Anything can happen when it comes to the baby's coloring..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

How so?  Babies mixed with Black are unpredictable.  Also, Theo's mother was biracial since she had a White father.  Not to mention most Black people in the states have 20% European DNA in their lineage.  Anything can happen when it comes to the baby's coloring..

Very true.

Sorry, but I am not believing that baby storyline - I am sure they will never make it to their wedding night (with Theo) and unless Ben rapes her, which I really don't think he would do, they haven't been together in months and months.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

So if the baby is born and is holding a necktie in his hands, we can believe the child is Ben's.

Lol..at first I thought necktie..it’ll be Theo..because his style of dress is better…but then I remembered..Ben..😒

Either way.. what a drag!!

55 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Sorry, but I am not believing that baby storyline - I am sure they will never make it to their wedding night (with Theo) and unless Ben rapes her, which I really don't think he would do, they haven't been together in months and months.

Me thinks she…CIARA the princess.. is going to willingly be with Ben..cuz you know CIN gotta CIN!! 😑🤢

Edited by Chellfairy
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, RedElf said:

I saw it in a couple of places, but here's one, where it's being called speculation.

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers-days/days-spoilers-wild-spec-a-surprise-pregnancy-derails-the-cin-reunion/

Thanks. But as weird as it is, since they were out of town together, I get the impression that Theo/Ciara have never slept together yet (maybe deciding to wait for the wedding night or whatever. Could be TOTALLY wrong, but that's my impression.).

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Could be worse. They could pull a Sami and have twins with different fathers.

Not the first soap to have different daddies for twins. Guiding Light and One Life to Live has done it. But then later writers took it back and made it one dad.

• Love 1
On 7/28/2021 at 6:59 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like that water vid is old. I swear I've seen that before lol. 

I think so too! Like from during the pandemic when no one could shoot together.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, Nique said:

That's sounds just about right for that mundane Heifer 

If I could kiss this post, I would, lol.

• Love 3

The rumors are that Johnny is an aspiring filmmaker (lol1) and comes to Salem to do a doco on Marlena’s demonic possession (lol2), which opens a gateway or whatever and allows her to be possessed again (lol3). This could be the upcoming story that DH was saying her fans might be upset with.

It sounds completely stupid so that must mean it’s probably true, and totally on-brand for ReRon.

I can just imagine Ben, the serial killer, standing around sweaty and shirtless as he holds a bible and a cross and is the only person in town holy enough to perform an exorcism.

I cannot believe there is a legit possibility of MarDevil 2.0.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5