Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Steve delivers upsetting news to Jack.

I assume it's about Gwen since Steve is supposed to be looking into her connection to Dr. Snyder. Hopefully Jack finally starts to see her for the liar she is and stops treating her like a 14 year old.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I assume it's about Gwen since Steve is supposed to be looking into her connection to Dr. Snyder. Hopefully Jack finally starts to see her for the liar she is and stops treating her like a 14 year old.

Probably.🥱

But Jack  really needs to stop acting like a 14 yr old before he can stop treating Gwen like one. That being said, I guess he’ll have to stop lying to himself, before he calls out his liar of a daughter. Or, daughters, for that matter since Abigail is certainly no truth teller.

ugh..can we be over this story PLEASE!

• Love 4
On 8/4/2021 at 9:20 AM, tribeca said:

Why can’t Jake just go back to his garage?   People always need their vehicles fixed. 
  So Allie and Claire get in trouble for helping Ben and ben just gets whatever he wants. 
I hope when Allie and Claire are in trouble Ben is so wrapped up in his love life he ignores them.  

Exactly! Do what you know and are good at!! Plus, I can see it now.. the Gabster, sneaking around Salem, putting sugar in gas tanks, slicing tires , and taking off the catalytic converters under the cars..just to give the guy some biz. They’ll make a fortune!! Way more than her Barbie clothing line lolz!

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Week of August 16

- Abe comforts Theo
- Paulina is stunned when her mother Olivia arrives in Salem
- Shawn arrest Xander
- EJ has a happy reunion

Xander should have a reserved cell in the Salem jail.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, tribeca said:

Wonder what news Steve tells Jack that is upsetting. 

Maybe that Jack has the worst hair and wardrobe in all of daytime?  Or that his AKTING ability is now on par with Julie's gastrointestinal issues?

Inquiring minds don't want to know......

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

Maybe that Jack has the worst hair and wardrobe in all of daytime?  Or that his AKTING ability is now on par with Julie's gastrointestinal issues?

This!!!

This is why I love you boes.

• Love 3

I'm increasingly convinced that Paulina is Lani's mother, and so Abe isn't Lani's father. I think that in the scene months ago where Paulina whispered a secret to the twins, the secret was that she's their grandmother. 

• Love 5

I doubt DAYS is brave enough to do the throuple, so I'm assuming Tripp/Allie/Chanel in bed together is someone's dream sequence. All 3 of them naked in bed looked kinda hot though.

Oh god, are they really going to retcon Lani's entire parentage? There's no way Abe wouldn't remember sleeping with Paulina back in the day, so it must mean Lani is not his daughter. Poor Abe.

ETA: I'm disappointed Alison Sweeney is not sticking around longer. I rather enjoyed Sami's latest go-round on the show (especially Lumi) and wanted to see the fallout of her affair. As to who would kidnap her, I'm gonna say EJ in some bizarre revenge plot for the cheating & lying. Who else could it be?

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, bunnyblue said:

Oh god, are they really going to retcon Lani's entire parentage? There's no way Abe wouldn't remember sleeping with Paulina back in the day, so it must mean Lani is not his daughter. Poor Abe.

Poor Abe? If Lani is not his daughter, winner-winner, chicken dinner

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ajs1615 said:

I'm increasingly convinced that Paulina is Lani's mother, and so Abe isn't Lani's father. I think that in the scene months ago where Paulina whispered a secret to the twins, the secret was that she's their grandmother. 

If that is true, then, why was she tripping over not being their godmother.  She made such a big deal about the thing, creating unnecessary drama.  Retconing Lani's parents is stupid  illogical and does not provide stories for anybody.  Since this is Ron writing, we should be expecting this and more..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

If that is true, then, why was she tripping over not being their godmother.  She made such a big deal about the thing, creating unnecessary drama.  Retconing Lani's parents is stupid  illogical and does not provide stories for anybody.  Since this is Ron writing, we should be expecting this and more..

Because it would allow Ron to write for a character he likes in Paulina over a character he may be indifferent to in Abe.

• Love 1

I think AS is only gone to film a movie then she'll be back soon.

While I think Abe is better off not having Lani as his daughter making her Paulina's is pointless when you already have Chanel(unless this show ends up getting rid of the character so Lani can fill the daughter role). Plus it makes Tamara keeping it a secret from Abe only to lie to Lani and Abe even more awful than before. She's not even going to be around to deal with the fallout.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

EJ should be mad he ever got together with Sami in the first place

I am team Sami when it comes to EJ, he is an obsessive rapist pig and Sami lost her mind when she slept with him creating another child with him..

• Love 5
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wait where does it say Sami is getting kidnapped?

In some of those articles posted.

13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think AS is only gone to film a movie then she'll be back soon.

I think she is already back filming, so she was only off for a few months.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I feel so awful for Theo and I don't even like him

I like Theo and I feel bad for him.  Why did they have to make Lexie's son so pathetic while elevating a serial killer. I just don't get this show anymore..

• Love 6

Theo I have no sympathy for, he selfishly  wanted a married amnesiac who he knew loved someone else and could get her memories back at any time. He knew everybody in her family didn't approve and even his dad warned him against it. Instead he chose and hoped to believe she'd never get the memories back.

• Love 4

I'd say it's a blessing in disguise for Theo because being married to Ciara would truly be a fate worse than death.  She's often more unpleasant than her serial killer boyfriend!

I don't even know what they're doing with this since Ciara's return is apparently temporary, and unfortunately it doesn't seem like Ben is leaving with her.  So if Ciara gets her memory back does she then leave town again to "find herself" or something?  Maybe Cin will reunite and then Eric's random friend will pop up to beg Ciara to come back to Africa to help with whatever the situation is over there that can only be solved by Salemites with dubious qualifications lol?

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • LOL 12

I do feel for Theo.  He was friends with Claire and even dated her for a while and she did him dirty.  
I know everyone loves Ben but helping with a kidnapping is not a good look for Allie and Claire. 
shaun looks like an idiot cop for not knowing the difference between his daughter and sister.  And after Jan veil thing you would think he know to check the bride lol.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

And after Jan veil thing you would think he know to check the bride lol.  

Speaking Jan, is she still around???

Maybe Hope will call Ciara and she will have to run off to help her for a while? Or maybe Jennifer needs more help with Laura's estate and Abby isn't enough (is that where she went?)

• Love 1

Yep Abby went to be with her mother. However MM returned from maternity leave but no word on whether Jennifer is returning though. I'm not sure MM is sticking around either tbh.

If she's not she should take BF/Chad with her..

• Love 3

Maybe Johnny had his mother kidnaped? I still believe that guy that was lurking in the Pub a few weeks ago was Johnny and he overheard Sammi and Lucas discussing their sexcapades and he got even more pissed than EJ ever could and had her snatched. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2021/08/melissa-reeves-heads-back-to-days-of.html?fbclid=IwAR3z-M3-EXmpSUsTf_3wgkzoGbicQndH4OC_Jh2Ntzpk2aQLDq-SbzKSVSU

She said it to a fan yesterday who met her at one of Scott's gigs. I am betting it is just a phone call home kind of a deal.  I was more horrified that she and Scott were maskless and hugging said fan, especially since I doubt they are vaccinated, but I am hyper sensitive to that stuff right now. Either way will be nice to see her on screen,however briefly. She apparently has not been watching the show as she had no clue about Gwen lol