Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I hate it when men blame "she hass da period!" = crazy.

That being said, Molly was batshit crazy

She was batshit crazy but it was the first time she was actually making some sense and taking a logical course of action to get rid of that asshole.

Luis is only in the US because his family wants him there for the green card. Bringing up God and the house of Santeria is a he only way Luid can get out if it and save face with a family who was hoping he had hit the jackpot.

Josh - “So I can tell Aike is feeling bad about what the the doctor said.” So now I am going to rub her face in it on camera. 

And now we  know why Josh is been divorced twice and his kids won’t talk to him. Because he  can’t accept responsibility for anything he does and it’s always about his feelings every day all the time. He’s a real catch. 

• Love 21
53 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Why do Libby & Andrrrrei feel the need to be in contact with each other during her night out for her bachelorette party? It's just one night, people. The whole phone thing was ridiculous.

My impression was that he was concerned for her safety (admirable) but SHE is part of the phone-addicted crowd who is naked without one (pitiful).

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Pastry Chef said:

Andrei says “like” so much, I think he learned English from the Kardashians. 

I think it's amusing how, like many foreign language learners, he picks up a pet phrase and uses it constantly. For Andrei, it's "and that's it." It's pretty funny and fits with his no-nonsense personality.

Molly and Luis - no words, except that as a stepchild myself, I think forcing love and a connection between stepchildren and stepparents is not the way to go. Let them start out with respect, with civility, with friendship. When my stepdad first came into my life, I called him my guidance counselor because he helped me with driving, with financial planning, with other life skills. He did not try to force love and, in doing that, love did grow. But what am I saying? None of the people on this show inhabit Planet Reality.

• Love 24

Ok, David Spain, when you take a child bride she's gonna want to live close to her parents. Because she's a child. 

Part of me thinks that it must be manufactured drama because he can't possibly be that thick headed.

Libby's sisters are assholes. The one that she accused of making it all about her sounds like the shit stirrer who does actually always make it all about her.

Molly's red and pink and white brastrap outfit was hideous. WTF.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

You can say some shit to get your point across but Bootleg Snookie was way put of line talking to Annie.  Her beef is with David, not Annie.

Annie should have given her a Thai whoop ass.

bootleg snookie.  GOOD ONE!

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

I think it's amusing how, like many foreign language learners, he picks up a pet phrase and uses it constantly. For Andrei, it's "and that's it." It's pretty funny and fits with his no-nonsense personality.

Molly and Luis - no words, except that as a stepchild myself, I think forcing love and a connection between stepchildren and stepparents is not the way to go. Let them start out with respect, with civility, with friendship. When my stepdad first came into my life, I called him my guidance counselor because he helped me with driving, with financial planning, with other life skills. He did not try to force love and, in doing that, love did grow. But what am I saying? None of the people on this show inhabit Planet Reality.

They inhabit planet codependency and the moon dysfunction revolves,around them.

• Love 7

I am sad that next week is the finale but I shall console myself with speculating which couples will show up on Happily Ever After...

Did May push Azan away from her at the airport? Sad to see that in the previews she's again with the tablet and headphones.

Josh showed a scary side when Aika said she'd try another man. I thought Aika's comment was tacky, but Josh immediately raged at her. 

• Love 10

Your stepfather handled that very well. My fiancé is the same way with my 10 y/o son - he's there for him like a father and is as good to him as his own father but doesn't expect or command that my son think of him as a father, or call him dad. By doing so, their relationship has blossomed into one of mutual love and respect and my son thinks of him as his extra dad. My fiancé was smart enough to let my son adapt to him in his own time and in the meantime, be fatherly without forcing it. 

These nitwits on this show trying to push and force these kids into something too quickly just breaks my heart. 

9 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

1 minute ago, NinaH said:

Your stepfather handled that very well. My fiancé is the same way with my 10 y/o son - he's there for him like a father and is as good to him as his own father but doesn't expect or command that my son think of him as a father, or call him dad. By doing so, their relationship has blossomed into one of mutual love and respect and my son thinks of him as his extra dad. My fiancé was smart enough to let my son adapt to him in his own time and in the meantime, be fatherly without forcing it. 

These nitwits on this show trying to push and force these kids into something too quickly just breaks my heart. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

David Poor's daughter is a sanctimonious lil witch. Her smirk when she walked away from Annie was awful. 

I am not loving these people in their lives (Antonio, Ashley, and whoever else might come forward) who are trying to hitch their wagons to the D-list train by coming forward with "the truth". I mean, I love them in the voyeur sense, but in general they disgust me more than the regular cast members. There was no reason for her to act like that in front of Annie. If she had shit to say then she could've done it in a million different ways. But then, fewer cameras those ways...

• Love 12
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

And he'll need 4 nickels for IVF treatments. Those don't come cheap.

Artificial Reproductive Technology is extremely expensive.  Artificial Insemination starts at $10,000 and In Vitro Fertilization starts at $25,000.  While AI is unlimited, the maximum for IVF is four.  Josh doesn't have two nickels to rub together, and I doubt he has insurance, so all this is futile. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Luis is bored, and he enjoys making Molly spin out.

That little half smile, and his eyes light up like a Christmas tree when she gets upset. Molly, don't you get it? 

He doesn't just not like your girls. He doesn't like you.

I don't know what was weirder, his accusing her of not having enough Christian relics, or her whirling off to find some to show him.

Molly's emotions are Luis's personal fidget spinner.

Am I the only one who imagines the wierd dynamic their sex life probably has?

• Love 5

It's been a while since this show has made me feel stabby, but it happened tonight. David's daughter is [insert a bunch of mean names] for  treating Annie that way. It's clear she knows why Annie is marrying David. But they are both consenting adults. He wants a maid and free sex (if he can even get it up) and she wants a green card. 

• Love 11

Oh Lordy, the preview is trying to lead us to believe that Molly doesn’t dump Luis.  If Molly moves forward with him she deserves what she gets, but I would feel bad for her girls.  I really wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

As some others have mentioned, how in the world would Josh pay for IVF?  It often takes several attempts to be successful.

• Love 10

I think there is an undercurrent of something else going on with Andrei. I think where he is from women who dance at clubs and drink are fair game, whether they want to be or not. I could be wrong but in Andrei's line of work he has likely seen things that he does not wish for Libby to experience. Not in any way saying that this line of thinking is okay but It might be the reality.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Lambie said:

I am so angry that meth head now gets to blame Aika for their fertility issues when he was the broke-ass LIAR who led her to believe they'd have a family. That doctor was an asshole, too. Yes, fertility drops in the 30s but Aika CAN get pregnant. That spermless asshole can't. My heart broke for her when they were walking out of the clinic and her voiceover while getting loaded into that Jeep with the shopping cart on the roof (WTF was that?) said that she "died" over the news. The world will be a better place without another kid that Josh doesn't support or has any contact with but I can't stand that his entitled, smug, stupid face got to spin it back on her. 

Luis is psychotic. Sociopathic. I always forget the difference but he is a scary, scary man. 

I have two friends who had their first children without issue at 40. The doctor needs to take I down a notch.

• Love 22

I don't agree with the way that Ashley acted. Her mistake was ever expecting David Pour to be a loving father. He just isn't. She'll never be important in his life. He's an alcoholic.

Annie did need to hear those things. It's not going to stop her because she doesn't plan to stay with him longer than it takes to get a green card anyway.

Again, Ashley, don't be an a$$hole.  Let Annie gold dig in peace!

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

You can say some shit to get your point across but Bootleg Snookie was way out of line talking to Annie like that. Her beef is with David, not Annie.

Annie should have given her a Thai whoop ass.

Bootleg Snooki! Lmao! Great Value Snooki. Diet Snooki. Bargain Bin Snooki. Anyway, Bootleg was way too smug telling poor Annie about David's past. Some part of her liked devastating Annie. It's clearly deep, deep anger towards her father, but Christ. She sure didn't sugarcoat anything.

I came into this season late - was Annie really a prostitute? It's been mentioned in earlier threads.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

She was batshit crazy but it was the first time she was actually making some sense and taking a logical course of action to get rid of that asshole.

Luis is only in the US because his family wants him there for the green card. Bringing up God and the house of Santeria is a he only way Luid can get out if it and save face with a family who was hoping he had hit the jackpot.

Josh - “So I can tell Aike is feeling bad about what the the doctor said.” So now I am going to rub her face in it on camera. 

And now we  know why Josh is been divorced twice and his kids won’t talk to him. Because he  can’t accept responsibility for anything he does and it’s always about his feelings every day all the time. He’s a real catch. 

I will never, ever forget the feeling of absolute RAGE and craziness that my ex could whip me into.  I saw myself in her, and that sucked.  I remember getting out of control with rage because he just kept laughing at me, bringing up different subjects and telling me (in so many words) that this was my fault.

I totally get her crazy in this moment.  It literally almost made ME have a panic attack.

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, liammaam said:

Holy fucking GASLIGHTING, Luis.  What a shithead.  I knew, I KNEW, when he was smiling while talking about serious shit that he was just like my ex.  

Sure enough, there he is making HER feel like she's crazy when she has legit concerns.

That being said, if she married him, she's just as awful as he is.

GOD DAMN.

Yes, that's what struck me about it as well. I was reminded of the way that my ex used to gaslight me. The fuckery was strong in that one. 

• Love 20