Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MinorL said:

So, Lydia can say "cut your balls off" or "cut his balls off" on TV approximately a million times, but is clutching her pearls when women talk about boobs around men? Her fake, performarive Christianity is so obnoxious. She isn't fooling anyone.

Doug NEVER had balls - TOTAL waste of space.

8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Vicki also has Brianna and her perpetually peeing grandsons to film with.

Her grandsons are total brats.

• Love 12

Okay. Wow. I don't know if this has been said yet-it probably has. But this show has been a complete snooze fest. I haven't seen an episode yet that was exciting. I was kind of excited about the episode when Gretchen would be on, but even that was a let down. Ugh. And I fast forward through all the Peggy scenes with her dumb husband. They are useless, and I really hope she won't be back for another season. Wow. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Awww, I enjoy Troy and Owen. Here's an older pic of Vix with the damp little laddies.

2E89C36700000578-3322424-image-a-3_14477

Edited by SCS
'Twas thrust upon me tho fight it I did
  • Love 9

I was surprised Shannon got a golden retriever---with all her allergies and asthma and other ailments, I'm surprised she's not allergic to him.  I have asthma and personally would never be able to have one (that's why I have a poodle!)  I remember Shannon made such a big deal about her asthma when she couldn't go to the sand dunes.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Teddybear said:

I was surprised Shannon got a golden retriever---with all her allergies and asthma and other ailments, I'm surprised she's not allergic to him.  I have asthma and personally would never be able to have one (that's why I have a poodle!)  I remember Shannon made such a big deal about her asthma when she couldn't go to the sand dunes.  

She has bronchiectasis not asthma. Her blog from the Glamis episode: 

I would just like to address a few points about the Glamis trip. Tamra is fully aware that I have bronchiectasis in both of my lungs. It is basically permanent damage to bronchial tubes that have resulted from at least 16 bouts of pneumonia. I cough 24/7 and can get lung infections with the snap of a finger. One of the stupidest things I could do would be to travel to a windy sand dune where I could inhale tiny particles of sand. I didn’t have a negative or lousy attitude, I followed the instructions of my pulmonologist. It had nothing to do with Vicki or Kelly.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

Because he would've asked Shannon for the ball and she would've seen that as him being critical of her serve or that he was trying to say that she was fat and should lose weight by running after the ball and that he never wants to spend time with her unless he's being critical and why does he need another beer because he doesn't have beer at home and that was too long of a glance at the boob cake and he doesn't like her boobs anymore...

And, Lydia would have witnessed all this and said "I'm feeling like a unicorn would fix things between them" and Shannon would say, "Corn?  Where's the corn?"   Except Eddie would have already eaten the corn.  And then Shannon would say, " David hasn't touched me since I got a corn on my big, fat toe" and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And, David almost lived happily ever after.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 23
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

WTH with Shannon glomming on to Tamra and then ordering her around.  Tamra, come here! Come here, now! Let the woman eat her cake in peace, for chrissakes. She was actually in a panic when Tamra left her side to go talk to Vicki. Why doesn't she just put a leash on her?  Her obsession with Tamra and calling her 10 times a day is becoming creepy.  The bigger question is when is Tamra going to get sick of that co-dependency? 

Tamra will get tired of Shannon the same way she did with Gretchen.  Tamra is not the most loyal friend around.  I'm getting the vibe that Shannon is already wearing out her welcome.  I don't see why anyone would want to be friends with Tamra.  She's way to self centered to really care about anyone else.  Shannon needs to take note that Tamra didn't stand up for her to Lydia the way she stood up for Tamra with Vicki.  That's the way Tamra rolls.  She can't be bothered to help a friend in need.

• Love 13

She has bronchiectasis not asthma. Her blog from the Glamis episode: 

OK so it's still a pretty serious respiratory issue which allergies usually exacerbate.  Clearly she's fine with Archie and I appreciate his presence more than anyone else's!!  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Teddybear said:

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Having had a golden retriever, there's nothing they can't make better.

I'm all about rescue dogs but I met a woman walking a puppy that was a mix of poodle and golden retriever.  That dog had the best disposition I've ever seen from a dog.  So friendly and loving - and just the right amount of playful.  What a great dog.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2

Omg... did I mention Peggy and Diki repulse me?

wtf...it's like he is an ongoing "coach" as to being a good "Housewife"! It's so horrendously obvious...the producers...can in no way...edit out what's going on!, because it's sooo in your face/over the top!!!

The worst examples were when he was trying to get Peggy out to the deck and in on the conversation as Lydia debated whether to join the Vicki vs Tamra (vs Kelly vs Shannon) discussion....then...How weird was it when Diki asked (Lydia) "what...you gonna leave my wife up here alone?"...THEN...when that didn't work...he continued to cajole Peggy into "getting in the mix"/going downstairs to join in (of sure film time (=fight)).

Oh but Peggy.Peggy.Peggy....when you finally DID get in the mix...bless yer hart...you couldn't hold yer own...with non sequiturs....and Peggy...even when you DID come up with a cohesive sentence....it was NOT congruent with the "Housewife play book"!

She is the worst HW casting choice in the franchise history IMO....

how repulsive...

oh...did I mention? Peggy and Diki repu......

PS...what the efff? Did Diki buy up all the leftover lighting from the "Touched by an Angel" show? If Peggy glowed any more in her talking heads...I'd have to get checked out for radiation exposure...FTLOG....go.now...Peeegy!!! Go Shute in da wood...whydontcha!!!!

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I thought the segment of Brianna eating sandwhiches with Vicki o her bed was weird. Don't people eat at a dinner table?

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Yes, yes, I remember reading a quotation Jesus Christ made where one of his followers would betray him, one would deny him, and one would have her husband's nuts snipped on tv. 

Lydia & Doug give a bad name to people that read the bible & practice Christinaity. They are so shallow.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm all about rescue dogs but I met a woman walking a puppy that was a mix of poodle and golden retriever.  That dog had the best disposition I've ever seen from a dog.  So friendly and loving - and just the right amount of playful.  What a great dog.

Side note: I only get rescues as well and have been on Petfinder recently looking for a new dog for the first time since 2008 - it's astounding how many more choices are out there now! All ages (even puppies) and breeds (though mostly mixes, but have breed-specific rescue groups as well).  So many choices- even more so now that a lot of dogs from hurricane-effected areas are being shipped up north...

i do love Goldens and Golden mixes- I'd love a dog just like Archie but he looks purebred.  BTW he seems to have a great effect on Shannon!  She's surprisingly not as neurotic when tending to him, seems more relaxed and happy.  

and now my post is more Dogs than RHOC.

Vicki sucks.  There we go :-)

Edited by Kiki777
Bc my dumb fingers can't type this early in the morning
  • Love 16

As much as I like Shannon, I think she is driving a calculated move with the weight gain.  You know she will lose the weight and go back to being slim again -- just at the time that she opens a restaurant focused on healthy, low-calorie yet great-tasting food (which I think is a great idea). Shannon is way too smart to just play the victim here. Something tells me that she knew all along that Tamra would likely betray her and go running back to Vicki -- mostly because Tamra is loyal to no one, only herself (just ask Gretchen).  If Shannon has to stand-alone with no friends at the reunion or even next season, I'll bet she finds a way to make herself look good or at least show off the weight loss and some other form of moving on.  

As much as I also appreciate Vicki's long time role as the "OC of the OG," her behavior is despicable.  At her birthday party, she did not shut down Ricky when he was spreading rumors about Eddie. She could have said "oh I don't think that's true" or "Hey, Eddie and Tamra seem really happy together so lets just leave that rumor alone" or something to that effect. But she cackled right along with them and even egged Eddie on a bit.  It's kind of too bad because I miss the Vicki/Tamra friendship -- yes, they were vulgar but sometimes very funny and endearing.  

We have about 4 or 5 more episodes to the three-part reunion so that next couple of weeks should be interesting to see where things go -- who turns against each other, who unites, etc.  

• Love 7
19 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Not one single person to like this season. Not a one.

I totally agree with you.  I was thinking, as I was watching, I don't care about Kelly's boobs or Doug's vasectomy.  I watch this show for entertainment and not Kelly's boobs or vaginal rejuvenation. I'm tired of listening to Vicki's victim noises.  You lied about cancer and started a bogus cancer charity.  Shannon's constant whining about Vicki causing her weight gain.  Get over it.  As other posters have said, you did it to yourself, not Vicki.  Yes, she was probably stress eating and drinking but she made the choice what to put in her mouth.  Lydia is a phony Christian.  Meaghan is checked out.  I think Peggy knows every phrase that she pretends not to.  She always has a little smile when she is pretending she doesn't understand.  I won't be watching anymore and will just read the threads.  I have been a viewer since the beginning but I want entertainment and it's not happening.  I stopped watching RHNJ a few years ago because that was a shit show.  Just gonna stick with NY and BH.   

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Jextella said:

My golden retriever was a rescue.

• Love 8

They need to have a party where it's about their dogs (sorry Vicki...it's not that you aren't invited but you don't have a dog). Then if we don't like their behavior at least we have cute dogs to watch. Bring frisbees, balls (that counts you out Doug...Lydia is chopping them off) and bones. To keep in theme they can drink Salty Dogs. 

• Love 12

I see Shannon's possessiveness over Tamra as more motherly - even indicated by the way she tried to beckon Tamra to her side to speak to her (which I don't agree with because if she spoke to me like that I would tell her to piss off because I'm enjoying my cake). As annoying and exhausting as Shannon is, I don't think she's afraid for herself should Tamra and Vicki reunite, I think she's afraid for Tamra. I think Shannon knows that Tamra is a flip flopper and she feels it's partly her responsibility to keep her friend strong and encourage her to stick to her principles...and I think all of that is based on what Tamra confides in her. Lydia can shut it with her psychoanalysis of Shannon. She's totally was gaslighting Shannon during their argument. She accused Shannon of something and tried to run out the door. When Shannon explained herself, Lydia acknowledged Shannon in a way that suggested that she didn't believe Shannon. Everyone there corroborated Shannon's story and when Shannon became emotional Lydia acted like it's because Shannon is crazy and behaving irrationally. Most people would take offense to someone false accusing them of something and then not even bothering to give them the chance to really explain themselves. Then good ol' Christian Lydia wants to pretend that she doesn't want to make anyone cry and that she was only dismissing Shannon because she needed to go home and be with her kids. Not having time to have a conversation about the matter doesn't explain why Lydia reacted the way she did when Shannon was explaining herself initially. Lydia is looking for ways to drag on Shannon and despite knowing what Vicki has done, Lydia has no issues with assuming the worst from Shannon.

Vicki is just deplorable and narcissistic. It's not just low key pride that's got her all defensive and thinking she's owed an apology. This lunatic really think she's done nothing wrong and that everyone's issue with her is some made up thing in la la land. Vicki is far from the smart person she thinks herself to be. Vicki, you admitted that you fabricated information and stories to provide an alibi for Brooks (and to get casseroles from the women). Even if you fabricated those stories because you thought that Brooks really did have cancer, the fact remains that your lies contributed to his cancer scam. No matter how many times you deny it, you were part of a cancer scam. If you had one working brain cell, you'd realize that you're only avenue here is to say that you were unknowingly part of his cancer scam when you lied for him but that wasn't because you knew he was lying about cancer, but because you believed him and you felt bad that people were doubting him so you were just trying to support him and went about in such a stupid way. But then again, if she were smart enough to acknowledge her role in the situation, it would have never gotten to the point of vengeance where she began gossiping about Tamra and Shannon to hurt them. She just created yet another thing to apologize for.

I will give Vicki one thing, she knows that Shannon can't be swayed by her BS and she doesn't have the history with Shannon to play on her emotions. It's why Vicki hasn't bothered reaching out to Shannon, why she didn't apologize for putting Shannon's name in her mouth and why she's shown no compassion or softness toward rebuilding a friendship with Shannon. Tamra flips and flops and can be manipulated. She knows that Shannon stands in her way of getting her claws into Tamra.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 22
20 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

Did Lydia get a butt job to go with the boobs?

Thanks for the mammaries?

Boob-Voyage?

18 hours ago, esco1822 said:

From Peggy's blog:

" It’s never about Shannon, but it seems to always end with her. While we were sitting on the table, both Lydia and I noticed Shannon squeezing Kelly’s leg in disapproval. Lydia thought it was about her, but it was actually about me. I chose not to demean her as I don't know her well enough, but as she seems to be dragging me into her conflicts. As I said before, it’s like being with children who whisper at the table. It is fairly rude of Kelly to invite me into her home, be sitting at the table with me, and as Shannon admitted, talk about me. She had better realize that she is messing with the wrong person. Her pointing of the finger is going to get her in trouble."

Oh Peggy, you did demean her. Also, aggressive much? 

Hey Peggy? You're on The Real Housewives not An Hour OF Bonding Over Coffee. The POINT is too fight, backstab, & gossip. You're boring and a fake. And judging from her reactions vs. her hubbys I'd venture to say HE wants her on the show for his business to gain visibility and she is less than thrilled about it. GO AWAY PEGGY!!!!

Lydia's a cunning little shit stirrer and if she say Cut Off His Balls one more time I will scream. Makes you look really ignorant Lydia. Not cute.

Loved Vickis BF telling her Everybody DIDN"T like her. And her wailing of WHHHHYYYYYY....Uh because you're a world class liar?

Shannon is just exhausting. Every little thing has to be about her. Poor David. I'd have tuned her out long ago. Funny how now wi-fi is not the big bad devil that would send radio waves into her brain or whatever stupid reason she had for not having it. 

However her dog is the greatest thing ever. But, seriously, don't keep throwing the ball into the POOL and then tell the dog he couldn't come in because he's wet! Water is wet. Who knew?

Vicky is the Queen of "Alternative Facts" 

Why couldn't Kelly put her own Vaseline on? Were her arms broken? And Oh, lets do it outside so everybody can see my big gigantic tits. A plastic spread on the floor and it's easy to do inside. I learned how to make a form out of tape in a sewing class once. You were wrapped up tight in muslin then duct tape was wrapped all around you. It was cut up the back to take it off. Voila. A dress form that fits you perfectly! Oddly none of us ran outside to do this! 

Bravo I am sick of tits, vaginas, and waxing. Just STOP. 

• Love 14
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, wheresmypizza said:

Shannon's restaurant can't open fast enough. Dang, that woman needs something to do.

Of course opening up a restaurant and all the work, money, and stress that it will involve might be the final straw for her marriage. 

• Love 6
On 2017-09-19 at 6:58 AM, Kiki777 said:

Wait what did she do?? I like Brianna. 

Lydiot is not the Friendship Whisperer, she the Gaslighter.  She'll quietly upset you and then go all wide-eyed scared asking "omg why are you crying?? you're crazy". What a good Christian.

yall know I love Shannon but if someone snapped "come here!" while I was getting my cake on I'd hand them their ass with some frosting.  Shannon just play with your adorable dog and don't buy into this drama.  And drop Tamra before she drops you.

i think/hope Vicki might get cut soon. She's getting the Shady Bitch edit big time.  Also when Andy showed a clip on WWHL of Vicki being happy about Ricky's 'revelation' he seemed a little grossed out by her.

I think that Vicky should step down from housewives. The editors hate her. They routinely bring up her past lies. No one wants to film with her.

I doubt anyone would buy insurance from her after the cancer scam. 

She needs a break & so do the viewers.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Of course opening up a restaurant and all the work, money, and stress that it will involve might be the final straw for her marriage. 

Agreed. However, David might be willing to finance it so that Shannon can be busy. 

David could eat his chips & beer in peace when he comes home.

• Love 6

Vicki will never leave on her own; as she has screamed before to Shannon (I think?) at one of the reunions 'Get off my show!!!'  No she will have to be dragged off kicking and screaming and when that (hopefully) happens     it will be awesome.  Heck as much as Kelly frightens me I'd much rather keep her around to be the 'villain' 

Edited by Kiki777
Clarification
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Gaily said:

As much as I like Shannon, I think she is driving a calculated move with the weight gain.  You know she will lose the weight and go back to being slim again -- just at the time that she opens a restaurant focused on healthy, low-calorie yet great-tasting food (which I think is a great idea). Shannon is way too smart to just play the victim here. Something tells me that she knew all along that Tamra would likely betray her and go running back to Vicki -- mostly because Tamra is loyal to no one, only herself (just ask Gretchen).  If Shannon has to stand-alone with no friends at the reunion or even next season, I'll bet she finds a way to make herself look good or at least show off the weight loss and some other form of moving on.  

As much as I also appreciate Vicki's long time role as the "OC of the OG," her behavior is despicable.  At her birthday party, she did not shut down Ricky when he was spreading rumors about Eddie. She could have said "oh I don't think that's true" or "Hey, Eddie and Tamra seem really happy together so lets just leave that rumor alone" or something to that effect. But she cackled right along with them and even egged Eddie on a bit.  It's kind of too bad because I miss the Vicki/Tamra friendship -- yes, they were vulgar but sometimes very funny and endearing.  

We have about 4 or 5 more episodes to the three-part reunion so that next couple of weeks should be interesting to see where things go -- who turns against each other, who unites, etc.  

Agreed about Shannon.  Shannon handles everything a few notches below the surface.  Jury is out if she even knows she does some of the things she does.  My feeling about the weight - or at least her response to it - is that it provides a reason for people to leave.  I honestly think that at some level, consciously or subconsciously, she wants David to leave and the weight is just one more reason to get him to do so.  In this way, she can blame it all on him - without ever having to take responsibility.

3 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I totally agree with you.  I was thinking, as I was watching, I don't care about Kelly's boobs or Doug's vasectomy.  I watch this show for entertainment and not Kelly's boobs or vaginal rejuvenation. I'm tired of listening to Vicki's victim noises.  You lied about cancer and started a bogus cancer charity.  Shannon's constant whining about Vicki causing her weight gain.  Get over it.  As other posters have said, you did it to yourself, not Vicki.  Yes, she was probably stress eating and drinking but she made the choice what to put in her mouth.  Lydia is a phony Christian.  Meaghan is checked out.  I think Peggy knows every phrase that she pretends not to.  She always has a little smile when she is pretending she doesn't understand.  I won't be watching anymore and will just read the threads.  I have been a viewer since the beginning but I want entertainment and it's not happening.  I stopped watching RHNJ a few years ago because that was a shit show.  Just gonna stick with NY and BH.   

Seriously.  I want to see women who have jobs and aspirations - real life stuff that I can relate to - even if it's just a small bit.  There is no substance to Kelly and her private parts storyline.  Ugh.

At least Doug and Lydia have something going on in their real world - albeit dry as dirt.  And the vasectomy storyline is boring.

2 hours ago, oakville said:

I think that Vicky should step down from housewives. The editors hate her. They routinely bring up her past lies. No one wants to film with her.

I doubt anyone would buy insurance from her after the cancer scam. 

She needs a break & so do the viewers.

I'd like to see Vicki make an about-face and become a new and better person before getting kicked to the curb.  I'd like to see what happens for her if she figures out a way to rise above

She's going to have to do this anyway. Tamra will never be friends with her again.   In fact, I don't think they ever were as close as Vicki thought they were.  Tamra hangs her coat on the most popular rack.  Back in the day, it was Vicki.  Now it's Shannon.  Tamra will never go back to Vicki unless Shannon does something that turns the tide. I don't see that happening.  Shannon is too smart.  

It's Shannon's show these days and Vicki will need a new tack if she hopes to be a player in it.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Me too! Her stupid act drives me crazy and what is with that muskrat on her head?

Her nose looks so crooked sometimes and the plastic is dripping off her face. She is my new "most annoyed at"

Vikki you look like a sausage in that red dress- over stuffed

Edited by booboopbedoo
forgot something
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Palomar said:

I agree.  While I applaud Shannon for seeming to realize that she needs to seek fulfillment outside of her marriage and that she can have a good life without David if the cards fall that way (and let's face it the cards are falling!), why open a restaurant??  These women are so fortunate, but I don't understand why they don't do volunteer work or help a charity.  I know, Shannon starts charities, but seriously have we seen her do anything?  She could really get involved in organizing fundraisers or helping people one on one.  It would not be as stressful on her marriage, as she would have support from whatever agency she works with, plus there would be no issue with throwing buckets of money into a possibly losing proposition.  It seems so selfish to me.  If I were financially stable, I would love to volunteer for certain causes.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

wtf...it's like he is an ongoing "coach" as to being a good "Housewife"! It's so horrendously obvious...the producers...can in no way...edit out what's going on!, because it's sooo in your face/over the top!!!

The worst examples were when he was trying to get Peggy out to the deck and in on the conversation as Lydia debated whether to join the Vicki vs Tamra (vs Kelly vs Shannon) discussion....then...How weird was it when Diki asked (Lydia) "what...you gonna leave my wife up here alone?"...THEN...when that didn't work...he continued to cajole Peggy into "getting in the mix"/going downstairs to join in (of sure film time (=fight)).

Oh but Peggy.Peggy.Peggy....when you finally DID get in the mix...bless yer hart...you couldn't hold yer own...with non sequiturs....and Peggy...even when you DID come up with a cohesive sentence....it was NOT congruent with the "Housewife play book"!

She is the worst HW casting choice in the franchise history IMO....

how repulsive...

oh...did I mention? Peggy and Diki repu......

PS...what the efff? Did Diki buy up all the leftover lighting from the "Touched by an Angel" show? If Peggy glowed any more in her talking heads...I'd have to get checked out for radiation exposure...FTLOG....go.now...Peeegy!!! Go Shute in da wood...whydontcha!!!!

With Peggy and Diko, I think it's a case of him wanting her on the show more than she wanted to be on.  Probably to promote his business?  She really doesn't seem to like filming, she doesn't seem to engage much or have anything in common with the other ladies, plus, she really does seem to have a resting bitch face most of the time. 

I think she agreed to all of this for her husband, who seems to be very comfortable in front of the cameras.  He's goofy and over the top, but I kind of like Diko.

• Love 8

Lydia's reticence regarding her implants was silly. She must not could find a bible passage to justify having big plastic bags installed in her chest.

I need Archie to meet Bambi. 

They could double date with Rumpy and Pumpy.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Normades said:

I agree.  While I applaud Shannon for seeming to realize that she needs to seek fulfillment outside of her marriage and that she can have a good life without David if the cards fall that way (and let's face it the cards are falling!), why open a restaurant??  These women are so fortunate, but I don't understand why they don't do volunteer work or help a charity.  I know, Shannon starts charities, but seriously have we seen her do anything?  She could really get involved in organizing fundraisers or helping people one on one.  It would not be as stressful on her marriage, as she would have support from whatever agency she works with, plus there would be no issue with throwing buckets of money into a possibly losing proposition.  It seems so selfish to me.  If I were financially stable, I would love to volunteer for certain causes.  

Or working on a project with a charity that is an extension of their charitable mission. Shannon is fixated on food right now. She might be able to redirect her fixation on her eating and weight to charity work. For example, if she works with a food bank:

• She could work with the charity to help establish community gardens in neighborhoods that are food deserts.
  • Maybe help the food bank establish it's own community garden to supplement their donations.* A lot of the food at food banks can be highly processed and canned. Fresher foods are appreciated.
  • Maybe she can work with farms to get fruits and vegetables that ordinarily wouldn't be saleable donated to the food bank.
  • Because Shannon is interested in healthy eating and has gained some weight, Shannon could work with chefs and nutritionists to do seminars on healthy cooking and eating for people who use the food bank.
  • Something that would be super fun would be creating a Chopped like web series where area chefs battle it out using food pantry items. They could distribute the chefs' recipes to people who used the pantry. The food pantry chef battle URL could be printed on the recipe cards and maybe run on a monitor when people picked up food.

*There are also some super cool aquaponic setups that allow you to raise seafood and fruits and veggies in the same small space.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13

Lydia is just coming off as a holier than thou asshole. Shannon is a little loopy, and Peggy is already over it. Vicki can't figure out why everyone doesn't lurve her, and Meghan is reasonable but isolated. I really liked that Meghan admitted she owed an apology for being a jerk to Kelly .

I hate episodes like this. Less fighting please!!!! Surely there's something entertaining they can do other than restaurants and cocktails. 

Edited by LVmom
  • Love 11

Excellent suggestion Ms. Hunted! All would be wonderful. But instead she'll dump a couple million in a restaurant, a business where over 60% fail in their first year, and she has no experience in. She just wants to walk around "her" restaurant and buy people drinks on the house (watch how much money that eats up!)   

• Love 5

I'm glad that Shannon seems to be bonding with Archie. I had said in an earlier thread how Shannon needs to bond with the dog. The long walks will be good for her and him for a variety of reasons. Shannon can also confide in Archie because dogs are great listeners and never tell your secrets. She needs to dump David and keep Archie.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, SCS said:

Awww, I enjoy Troy and Owen. Here's an older pic of Vix with the damp little laddies.

2E89C36700000578-3322424-image-a-3_14477

I enjoy the boys too - was thinking they looked alike, but here Troy still looks like dad and Owen more like mom maybe.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, SleepyAndClumsy said:

When did RHOC turn into a medical reality show?! Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing about (much less seeing!) boob reductions and boob expander and vaginal rejuvenations and vasectomies, as nauseum! Bring back the good old days of sons getting arrested, teen whisperers, trips to Havasu, and blind dates! 

Did you got to Bass Lake???

21 hours ago, b2H said:

I was wondering about that - I must've missed what happened with Shannon, because I'm shocked at her appearance.  This was the first week I watched this season and, while I'd heard things about her weight gain, this is pretty substantial and significantly unhealthy for her.  Has it been revealed the cause of the gain?  I've been through the whole meno thing already and I probably gained 5 - 10 pounds.  40 seems extreme to me, so I'm wondering if there's more to it?

I think the over-dramatic Shannon is making it seem more extreme than it is by combining ALL weight gain she's experienced over the years into THIS season's storyline. I don't think she gained 40 lbs from last season until now. I think her weight was already up. She may have gained 40 since the show started, and I would attribute that to her self-medicating with food and alcohol. This started before her falling out with Vicki. Her husband had an affair and their marriage was troubled anyway. 

21 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

And why is Peggy even on this show?  She doesn't want to interact with anyone and has zero personality. I think if the woman were to smile, her face would crack just because it's not something it's used to doing.  Major fail in the casting department Bravo

I get the impression DIKO wanted her on, to promote his brand. When all the girls ended up downstairs at Kelly's, Diko told Peggy to go down there and she seemed to get really irritated. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

GoldenDoodles. My sister has one. And hers is....um....."spirited", let's just say. Haha! 

4 hours ago, oakville said:

Agreed. However, David might be willing to finance it so that Shannon can be busy. 

David could eat his chips & beer in peace when he comes home.

Nah, she'd expect him to pop right over to the restaurant after work and hold her hand and not eat chips while she orders people around. 

• Love 4

I'm so sick of hearing about "getting his balls cut off" and Shannon's weight gain. I like Shannon but her throwing that out there every chance she gets and implicating Vicki just keeps her in a victim role. We got it, Shannon, now move on!  Her mumbling to the bartender about the fight that just occurred was pathetic. She walks around like a big ball of negativity, mostly about herself, that is getting old.  I really hope she starts to take control of her life.  

Her worry about Wi-fi and electromagnetic waves is so laughable. Says the woman who puts god knows what in her bottom regularly and gets fillers. Her going on about not being tech savvy is getting past it's prime too.  It's not endearing and she should do something about that instead of looking like a nincompoop especially when she wants to start a business. 

Lydia should have just left the first time she said she was done.  Shannon kept going on and she added to it by acting dramatic on the stairs like she's trying to escape but won't just leave. I liked having Lydia on the first time as a foil for Heather but without Heather on the show she's resorted to low blows and being as petty as they come. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm done with her fake Christianity that she bows to when it suits her and uses as a weapon instead of an instrument of peace. 

And why not just take a picture of your boobs, kelly?  That was so gross. And one of the ugliest ass (boob) cakes I've ever seen. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She walks around like a big ball of negativity, mostly about herself, that is getting old.  I really hope she starts to take control of her life.  

You see this is why I think volunteering would do her so much good.  She could actually see how much more difficult other peoples lives actually are and hopefully it would help her gain some perspective.  Also, helping others can really give you such a great high!  It's selfish giving because the giving feels so good.  She seems somewhat empathetic and I could see her really being helpful to a young girl who's struggling as a mentor or guardian ad litem.  She needs to find the joy in helping her community.  Or maybe I've eaten too much granola, better stop before I start signing kumbaya.  

• Love 6
On 9/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, islandgal140 said:

I think Lydia is TH correct in her assessments of the HW, Shannon especially, but she is real time wrong for how she behaved. 

I want to make one broad comment. Bravo needs to shit or get off the pot and do some house cleaning. I'm about 2 minutes from doing a Maxine Waters and

tenor.gif

Tired of given an hour of my life to this muck. I'm starting to look for a check at the end of each viewing because it feels like a damn job. I will say the only thing keeping me going is the thought of being a witness when Tamra has finally had it with Shannon.... and its coming. I bet as soon as they get what they want - Vicki off the show - things will take an interesting turn.

Lydia needs to go ASAP. Her unnatural (and no doubt Bravo directed) investment in reconciling Tamra and Vicki is annoying together with her demented muppet looks and wild arm flailing. 

Meghan? The world needs shit stirrers but I just don't like her. Not only is she the throw rock, hide hand type but she also can dish it but can't take it. Give me an unrepentant bitch any day over this stealth mess. 

Vicki cannot be rehabbed. It was a nice run and it actually pains me to say this because I do see her as the face of OC, but she needs to go.  I don't know if Bravo has the guts to do this though. 

Peggy's schtick of not knowing any English idioms and the whole 'Armenians love breathing air, unlike everyone else' crap has soured me towards her, however, I am keeping an open mind based on previews. I didn't mind Peggy this episode and I am intrigued by whats to come next week. 

Nothing like opening a restaurant to find your happy. 

25 calls a day?!?! 

Shannon is the gift that keeps giving. I don't dislike her but I can't say that I like her either. She really is exhausting but interesting. Vicki doesn't effect her but yet she keeps blaming her for gaining 40 lbs instead of where it truly lies - David, being perimenopausal, vodka tonics, 0 exercise and carbs. 

You made me laugh!! Everytime Peggy starts talking about something being important  in the Armenian Culture,  I always think to myself, "ya, ya, that's not important to anyone else. What about breathing? Is that important in Armenian culture?"  She just annoys me so far. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Normades said:

You see this is why I think volunteering would do her so much good.  She could actually see how much more difficult other peoples lives actually are and hopefully it would help her gain some perspective.  Also, helping others can really give you such a great high!  It's selfish giving because the giving feels so good.  She seems somewhat empathetic and I could see her really being helpful to a young girl who's struggling as a mentor or guardian ad litem.  She needs to find the joy in helping her community.  Or maybe I've eaten too much granola, better stop before I start signing kumbaya.  

Shannon is involved in charitable endeavors-it makes more sense to me she writes a check or is behind the scenes rather than make it a storyline.  I dislike when a reality stars camps on to a charity and starts be braggadocous about how generous and magnanimous they are. My belief is there are fair amount of charities that do not want to be stained with RH "stars".

Before RHOC-Shannon didn't work outside the home at all, she did charity and volunteer work.   She has a career, albeit in reality TV, and has decided to invest money in a restaurant.  Who cares if it takes all her salary to make it work or fail?  The woman has a business and finance degree from USC and a law degree.  Along the way she will have peppered the local economy with some money.  She is realistic-she probably won't see a profit for a couple of years.  David didn't seem thrilled but she earns a salary and should be allowed to invest as she chooses.

If her restaurant is successful, what a wonderful time to mentor or contribute to the charities of her choice.  I think having a restaurant will make Shannon less focused on depending on her marriage to bring joy.  She has three daughter to mentor and that should fill the bill of "mentoring".

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Palomar said:

Shannon opening a restaurant is a joke! She has NO clue on how to run a business. You don't just wake up one day and say, "I'm going to open up a restaurant." If she has done any research, she'll find that MOST independently- run restaurants have a high rate of failure. There's also way too much competition in Southern California. Shannon is also WAY too emotional and WAY too unstable to own and run a restaurant.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Me too! Her stupid act drives me crazy and what is with that muskrat on her head?

Her nose looks so crooked sometimes and the plastic is dripping off her face. She is my new "most annoyed at"

Vikki you look like a sausage in that red dress- over stuffed

Peggy is such a ZERO, REALLY unattractive, and  her husband small Dicko is SO homely. They are MAJOR braggarts about all the cars they won. NEITHER of them have ANYTHING to offer or any class.

MOST of what Miss Piggy wears is a DISASTER. She OBVIOUSLY doesn't own a full length mirror. The red dress accentuated her back fat and big gut. She's effing CLUELESS.

VIcki talks and acts like a 5 year old. Her boyfriend tells her not everyone is going to like her. Her response is "Why?". God I'm so sick of her desperation for attention.

Shannon if Vicky can squeeze herself into that t-shirt you can too. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Shannon is involved in charitable endeavors-it makes more sense to me she writes a check or is behind the scenes rather than make it a storyline.  I dislike when a reality stars camps on to a charity and starts be braggadocous about how generous and magnanimous they are. My belief is there are fair amount of charities that do not want to be stained with RH "stars".

Before RHOC-Shannon didn't work outside the home at all, she did charity and volunteer work.   She has a career, albeit in reality TV, and has decided to invest money in a restaurant.  Who cares if it takes all her salary to make it work or fail?  The woman has a business and finance degree from USC and a law degree.  Along the way she will have peppered the local economy with some money.  She is realistic-she probably won't see a profit for a couple of years.  David didn't seem thrilled but she earns a salary and should be allowed to invest as she chooses.

If her restaurant is successful, what a wonderful time to mentor or contribute to the charities of her choice.  I think having a restaurant will make Shannon less focused on depending on her marriage to bring joy.  She has three daughter to mentor and that should fill the bill of "mentoring".

So what? Her degrees have NOTHING to do with opening a restaurant. She's delusional and grasping at straws, thinking she has something to offer. She has NO business experience, no restaurant experience, and has NO clue on how to manage or run a business or a restaurant.

• Love 3