Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E36: Fast Forward; Eviction #13

• Start Topic

1. I could not believe that in the DR Josh said he wanted the veto NOT to be used and for Alex to be evicted! So stupid! If Alex was saved and Kevin was evicted, he could have teamed up with Alex.... who is a beast at comps. It could have been one way at least try to get Paul out! Could he not think that through? Forget that Alex is a strong player, you are going next anyway, Josh. 

2. Why oh why did Josh evict Alex? He should have evicted Kevin and as I said, teamed up with Alex to get Paul out next. At least they would have had a chance to get Paul out. By keeping Kevin, they now have no chance now of getting Paul out because Kevin is a Paul groupie. Josh should have evicted Kevin. 

Josh is not smart and he played stupid. He will go tomorrow. Watch. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

1. I could not believe that in the DR Josh said he wanted the veto NOT to be used and for Alex to be evicted! So stupid! If Alex was saved and Kevin was evicted, he could have teamed up with Alex....

Josh would have been shooting himself in the foot by doing that.  Alex would have never gone against Paul.    

I love, love, love Julie's blouse.

Hated all the fake tears tonight.

Was that a Coke can Alex brought out with her?  Can't she go five minutes without a Coke?  And begging for AFP votes in her speech, really?  

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 15

So, Paul gave Alex the "It's not you, it's me" speech -- as in "it's me who wants to win money."

I really do wonder about a bitter jury (petty jury?) with Alex's parting remarks. Will Jason and Alex be able to rally the Anyone But Paul votes?

• Love 6

Two things surprise me at this point in this fairly boring and, for me at least, distasteful season.   I never thought Kevin would make it this far, as in the past the "older" contestants are usually booted by this point.  Hey, don't trust anyone over 30!   And two, Josh of the Golden Apple save from the first HOH is still around.  

• Love 12

It's been interesting to watch the extent to which every player this season has been willing believe Paul and be led by him.  Paul has a forceful personality and is an unusually good liar.  Josh is the only one who seems to have an inkling of what is going on but he is too weak to do anything about it.  I wish we had had another peek inside the jury house, but it occurred to me that maybe we would be too aware of the feelings of the jury and that would be bad for the suspense of the finale.  I don't think I would reward the most ruthless player.

• Love 4

I've never seen anyone play for jury votes the way Paul has. I don't see any way he doesn't win the whole thing.

I'm impressed and pissed and irritated and in awe and enraged all at the same time. 

(It really sounded like Kevin said "three times in fuckin' six days' when he was talking to Julie. I rewound twice and still wasn't sure.)

• Love 4

and Alex, why wear a dress that you have to keep pulling up all night?  

you are not the favorite house guest.  the only prize you could win is for most obtuse house guest.  throwing comps, what an idiot.

Christmas, you are still vile and stupid.  You might have a chance to win against Josh.  Paul will tear you apart.

Josh, I wish you'd follow thru on some of the things you say but since you haven't, you are worthless.

Paul putting on the tears now so those that go to jury will say how horrible he felt and also to try to improve his image with the public....he must think we're as stupid as the people in there.

• Love 20

Here is the thing. Paul came off looking like a real idiot when he was breaking down saying he couldn't believe it. How can he not believe it? He was protected by Alison Grodner for nearly a month and after that safety was over everyone except Cody and Jess did his bidding right up until tonight. Plus he looked like a damn fool cheering himself on during the comp.

Josh, what more do you need...your ride of die won't even commit to taking you to the finals and Paul managed to make you do Alex's actual eviction by forcing a tie.

So Alex gets shafted with but a single questions (naturallly about Paul) and gets no goodbye videos...all so we can spend five minutes examining in detail how Paul feels about his comic book cover.

Please, please do not bring in Dr. Will to smooth out the jury for two reasons...first the guy is played out...his win was nearly 20 years ago....its time to let go of him and second I WANT a bitter jury to redeem the whole season....because what makes me sad is if we don't get that we will have Alex going to the key box...placing her key in for Paul and saying what a great game he played....no! I want bitterness...I want him defeated at the threshold once again!

One last thing about Alex....Cody was SEARCHING for ways to work with her....she picked the wrong horse in Paul. I think Cody would have stuck with her because he did have some sort of thing for her.

Please, please let's see jury footage tommorow of Jason being in disbelief that Alex didn't avenge his ouster when she had the chance.

Pauls diary room about letting Alex go was the fakiest fake that ever faked!

Tommorow night will be a thing of beauty if we see Paul backstab Christmas....I mean he has too right? If he wants to insure a goat being near him he has to keep Josh and Kevin in the game!

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 15
16 minutes ago, asabovesobelow said:

I've never seen anyone play for jury votes the way Paul has. I don't see any way he doesn't win the whole thing.

I'm impressed and pissed and irritated and in awe and enraged all at the same time. 

(It really sounded like Kevin said "three times in fuckin' six days' when he was talking to Julie. I rewound twice and still wasn't sure.)

I didn't catch that because I was about tuned out at that point, but I did think that Alex, when Julie asked her about Paul, said "He's playing shitty"-- then the CC said shady ! I thought she just slipped up or was just so mad she didn't care. I used to swear all the time back when I was younger and had to learn to reel it in around my little nieces and nephews or bear the wrath of my sisters, so being in an isolated place like the BB house, I can see how it might be a hard habit to break.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, asabovesobelow said:

Desperation.  He lost last season because of a bitter jury.  And he knows he has screwed too many of them this season.   And judging from Alex's bitter remarks and the fact that Josh threw Jason that grenade about Paul, you know the jury is going to compare notes.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, willco said:

I didn't catch that because I was about tuned out at that point, but I did think that Alex, when Julie asked her about Paul, said "He's playing shitty"-- then the CC said shady ! I thought she just slipped up or was just so mad she didn't care. I used to swear all the time back when I was younger and had to learn to reel it in around my little nieces and nephews or bear the wrath of my sisters, so being in an isolated place like the BB house, I can see how it might be a hard habit to break.

I took it that she said shady because I think she and others have used that word before.  

I have always felt that Josh's tears were faked but now I'm wondering about everyone's sincerity.  Does this happen every year?  All the men crying, too,  have a little pride. Imagine how disgusted Cody would have been had he been in the house until the end.

• Love 3

I was thoroughly disappointed we didn't get to see any HG goodbye messages to Alex - particularly Josh's.

I wanted Josh to blow up Paul's and V-J Day's games to Alex, same as Josh did for Jason.  :[

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Alex gets shafted with but a single questions (naturallly about Paul) and gets no goodbye videos

I loved that Julie said "we have so much to cover" and then asks Alex ONE question. Nice work.

I am dismayed at the amount of blubbering tear-stained hugs going on this year. They are all doing Big Meech proud. She was just before her time I guess.

Christmas really tapped into the scary darkness inside of her tonight, the fuck was with that 'I'd murder families' comment? And also the non-commital response to Josh. You know the kid is a basket case. All you had to do was smile and say "Of course poopy, you and me until the end!!" How hard would that have been?

I still think Josh is our Obi-Wan Kenobe (aka our only hope) to not take Paul to final two.

Now stop crying and play out the damned endgame, nobody is being put to death here! (Unfortunately)

• Love 17

I guess I get that Christmas didn't want to lie for some reason, but what she did to Josh was cold as hell.  

Just tell him you're taking him and then don't if that's what you want, but don't string him along for weeks and then equivocate when he asks you a direct question.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I've seen a lot of people on Twitter & Reddit saying Bye Bye Josh- since he didn't win POV. Maybe I'm missing something but I thought he 100% wanted Josh in F2 cuz he doesn't think anyone likes him. Alex told Paul to bring Josh to F2 cuz Paul would for sure win. 

I would think he would want Kevin gone since he has good relationships with Cody, Elena, Mark & Jason and would be afraid he would lose to him. 

I'm confused. Lmao. 

Josh vs. Kevin is about a wash:

• When it comes to F2 Jury votes, the skidmarks in Paul's drawers are probably more likely than Josh to get the votes of Cody, Mark, Elena, Matt, or Raven - and that's more than half the Jury right there.
  • On the other hand, Kevin's BB resume is virtually nonexistent.  The only thing he's won was the very first Temptation ($25K), which also incidentally brought Paul into the House.

30 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Christmas really tapped into the scary darkness inside of her tonight, the fuck was with that 'I'd murder families' comment?

Probably just Christmas putting in a half-assed plug for her BadAss®  brand.

Edited by Nashville
Gotta get the little ®-thingy right - and half-assed for BadAss!
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Here is the thing. Paul came off looking like a real idiot when he was breaking down saying he couldn't believe it. How can he not believe it? He was protected by Alison Grodner for nearly a month and after that safety was over everyone except Cody and Jess did his bidding right up until tonight. Plus he looked like a damn fool cheering himself on during the comp.

So Alex gets shafted with but a single questions (naturallly about Paul) and gets no goodbye videos

About the bolded - I was sitting here screaming at my TV, "Asshole"!

I am with @Nashville at wanting to see Alex's goodbye videos and hoping that Josh would further blow up Paul's game.

• Love 7

What a bunch of cry babies and sore losers lol!  I feel like I'm watching a bunch loonies going through drug withdrawal or something causing them to over react. (I had posted this in Sunday's  thread by accident because they are so out order?) 

Kevin for the win, he's probably the best dressed player ever lol and certainly the most sane of this group of misfits!  I thought he would be one of the first evicted and I'm impressed he has managed to hang in there this long.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

... Josh, what more do you need...your ride of die won't even commit to taking you to the finals and Paul managed to make you do Alex's actual eviction by forcing a tie.

Tommorow night will be a thing of beauty if we see Paul backstab Christmas....I mean he has too right? If he wants to insure a goat being near him he has to keep Josh and Kevin in the game!

What Josh needed was one single person to go along with his plot to take out Paul.  He couldn't do it alone.  And Alex would scoot right back to Paul if Josh had saved her.  Paul would spin it that he worked Josh for Alex because he felt so bad about not using the veto earlier and wanted to make amends to Alex.  She would lap it up like anything too and help Paul take out Josh.

And I don't see Paul taking out Christmas yet.  The final three HOH competition has some elements of endurance and physical stuff in it traditionally so Christmas would be no threat to him in that competition thus increasing his chances of winning it too and giving him complete control on who he takes to the final two.  And if she somehow defies all odds and wins well she herself basically told Josh with her "I can't decide just now" crap that she would take Paul instead.  So no reason to backstab her tomorrow night that I can see.

• Love 2

I know everyone else has said but wow, that was bad, fake crying from Paul.  Trying to convince us time?  Nah uh.

I guess like last time, Paul convinced Josh and Christmas that they had to split the vote to ...what?  Protect their alliance?  I can't believe stupid old Josh went along with that.  I have no hope for Christmas.

Alex confuses me.  I thought she was somewhat onto Paul, but then tells him everything, including the fake crying.  Worries about him going up if she wins the veto.  I almost feel sorry for her.  Almost....

i really think they need to show the clips of Paul strategizing on the finale night.  I need to see Alex realize that he was never really allied with her.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Please, please do not bring in Dr. Will to smooth out the jury for two reasons...first the guy is played out...his win was nearly 20 years ago....its time to let go of him and second I WANT a bitter jury to redeem the whole season....because what makes me sad is if we don't get that we will have Alex going to the key box...placing her key in for Paul and saying what a great game he played....no! I want bitterness...I want him defeated at the threshold once again!

A thousand likes to that.  I can't stand anyone in the final four, but I would hate for the show to be rewarded for setting Paul up to win.

• Love 4

Well, I knew Paul was going to step up and start winning comps. My husband was still holding out hope. "If Josh wins Veto, he can backdoor Paul. If Alex wins, he'll put Paul up". Nope, Paul will win this Veto. I knew he would. Paul is actually a pretty good competitor. He's quick on his feet and quick witted. He has a killer memory. He's just been laying low most of the season and letting others do his dirty work. 

Like that fucking vote. Of course, after he tells Alex he can't Veto her, he votes for her to stay. I get wanting to butter people up right before they head to jury, but he's making everyone else fall on the sword for him. And, when it comes to Josh, I just can't help feeling bad for him. Josh has been USED by Paul this entire season. His fault for allowing it, but he seems so childlike sometimes, I can't help but think it's a little unfair. From guard dog to attack dog to making the hard calls, Josh has a lot of fucking blood on his hands. 

And then when Christmas couldn't promise him final two, I actually really felt for him. It's insane because I HATED him earlier in the season. But I'm beginning to see a very vulnerable, sensitive man-child who has little control of his emotions and is easily manipulated by stronger people. It's fairly sad, really. But he is 100% ride-or-die with Christmas, and she can only give him 50%. Not only is it hurtful on a personal level, but gamewise she should WANT to go with Josh as opposed to Paul. She'd have a better chance of winning. 

I'm always horrible about pre-plotting strategy with this show, but mark my words - Paul will find a way to go with Kevin. And I hope they're all so freaking pissed about the F3/F3 they THOUGHT they had with this dude, that they give all the money to Kevin. 

Not sad to see Alex finally gone. The level of stupidity was astounding. "I'm on the block, in grave danger of going home, but I worry if I win the Veto, YOU'LL get backdoored". That right there is the very definition of this season - everyone playing for Paul and not themselves. 

And then she's drinking a freaking soda on her way out the door. Classless bitch. 

Couple of other random thoughts:

We DID get comics after all. Stare-crow was my favorite by far. 

HOW did Christmas not get medically cleared to ride a zipline, but she was cleared to RUN a fucking foot RACE??!!???

• Love 12
10 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

It's been interesting to watch the extent to which every player this season has been willing believe Paul and be led by him.  Paul has a forceful personality and is an unusually good liar.  Josh is the only one who seems to have an inkling of what is going on but he is too weak to do anything about it.  I wish we had had another peek inside the jury house, but it occurred to me that maybe we would be too aware of the feelings of the jury and that would be bad for the suspense of the finale.  I don't think I would reward the most ruthless player.

I'm ticked that we have seen so little of the jury house.  Will we see some tonight or tomorrow?  I absolutely want to see Jason come in guns blazing, followed by Alex, simpering like a fool to get Jason to forgive her.  Honestly, the discussions in the jury house have to be far more interesting than watching Paul fake cry...which, by the way, should win an award for Worst Acting in the History of Reality Television.  When he was talking to Julie and trying to make his voice quiver with emotion, I laughed out loud and woke up my hubby, who had fallen asleep due to sheer boredom.  

34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And then she's drinking a freaking soda on her way out the door. Classless bitch. 

HOW did Christmas not get medically cleared to ride a zipline, but she was cleared to RUN a fucking foot RACE??!!???

Regrading the soda...was that supposed to be her "thing" or something?  She made quite the little show of taking a sip, setting it down and then having to wipe her hands before shaking Julie's hand.  Her lack of self-awareness is hilarious - she seems to fancy herself the quirky, smart badass when in reality she might be one of the stupidest houseguests ever.

As for Christmas...I read here that Paul had a hand in getting permission for Christmas to play the race comp due to the fact that everyone was just going to throw it anyway.  As much as that kind of tinkering with the comps normally enrages me, I no longer care.  I've lost count on how many people have thrown comps for Paul.  Honestly, why even play for Final Two?  Save the comp sets for Celebrity BB.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

How will these people feel when they come out of the house into the wide world and realize most everyone thinks they're a bunch of morons for not even contemplating voting out Paul.  They all seem under some weird impression they've been extremely clever.  Xmas especially seems very smug in her DR's - like we're all rooting for her and her BIG moves (as ordered by Paul).

I wonder who Paul's planning on taking with him?  

What a different game it could have been had Paul been voted out when his protection ended.

• Love 6

One of my biggest issues with this season is that I just don't get the mindset of these houseguests. Josh and Alex know a lot about the game (I don't remember if Christmas is a big fan or not). They see Paul clearly setting himself up to be aligned with everyone, secure jury votes, and sail into final two.  They know if they're up against him in the end, he'll win. Why do they continue to fall on his sword, to let him come out of the evictions clean? This may have been the most frustrating season to watch in the show's entire run. Only one person - out of sixteen - played the actual game.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly!  I thought that during the racing comp but, due to all the other stupidity there was to discuss, I forgot to ask about that.  Until last night.  It must not have bothered them that much to have everybody throw that comp to her because if it did they could have just said 'Sorry, can't compete at all, not medically cleared'.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

When he was talking to Julie and trying to make his voice quiver with emotion, I laughed out loud and woke up my hubby, who had fallen asleep due to sheer boredom.  

Several people in the studio audience laughed as well.  It was awesome, I hope he heard it.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Hated all the fake tears tonight.

Was that a Coke can Alex brought out with her?  Can't she go five minutes without a Coke?  And begging for AFP votes in her speech, really?  

So did I! There were NO tears when Paul was crying on Christmas' shoulder. I might have seen a few another time, but not consistently. Tears = crying to me.  At least Alex's fake crying had tears.

I can only hope Josh is not this delicate in real life. His (real I guess) crying got old real fast. Grow UP.

I thought the same thing about the Coke! 

Is that what she did in her speech? Beg for AFP votes? Thank you for mentioning that because I couldn't understand a word she said.

• Love 2

Regrading the soda...was that supposed to be her "thing" or something?  She made quite the little show of taking a sip, setting it down and then having to wipe her hands before shaking Julie's hand.  Her lack of self-awareness is hilarious - she seems to fancy herself the quirky, smart badass when in reality she might be one of the stupidest houseguests ever.

It was a Thing on the feeds and became a focal point of one of the many fights this season. But like always, these delusional idiots think that everything they do on the live feeds somehow is shown on the broadcast show. So Alex was probably sure that her Coke obsession made the show and that the casual broadcast viewers would know about it but of course, they didn't. Because no one cared except for Alex. 

• Love 3

The greatest ending for me would be for poor Kevin - who hasn't won shit all season - to win the final HOH and kick Paul to the curb.   Because no matter what, Kevin really has no significant blood on his hands in the minds of the jurors, I imagine.  Poor guy was up on the block when several of the jury members were evicted.  And you KNOW these guys are comparing notes about Paul's promises to each couple about final three/two and his manipulation and input regarding nominations.  My only concern is that they would award him the money on his game play, and I guess a case could be made for it.  But even though he isn't the evil that Russell Hantz was, I would love to see him finish out of the money.  

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

All the men crying, too,  have a little pride.

Men (sincerely) crying on reality shows is the way to my heart (hi, my favorite recent Survivor season was Millennials vs Gen X), so I have a soft spot for Josh. I think he's impulsive, immature and clearly it's the first time he's been away from his family. The discussion about "what kind of people they are outside the house" resonates for me with Josh, because I don't think he goes around banging pots and pans in real life. But I see him as desperately, desperately wanting to fit in here. His conversation with Christmas broke my heart -- he's imprinted himself on her, and she wants no part of it. I think this was not the game for Josh and he needs to stay far away from reality TV in the near future (and I think it's better than even money he walks out the door at final 4 unless he wins Veto).

I don't quite ... get Paul with the fake crying, unless he thinks Josh is making him look cold and heartless. But him crying on Christmas' shoulder seemed skeevy to me. Like he was going to try to cop a feel if Josh hadn't been in the room.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

If they want to make this game more competitive, they need to get rid of the second place prize money.  That would force house guests to go for the win.

I tend to agree with this. I noticed Alex said something about it last night that referenced the second place money. I can't recall her exact words, but it was something along the lines of how she expected Paul to take her to the end so she could get that money. Like, if you were friends with someone, that's what you did - allowed them to get that consolation prize. But I just can't get down with that, because there will be cases where your closest ally is also your biggest threat. 

She keeps trying to make too many things "her thing". The cat headband, the Petty hat, she briefly tried a Paul floatie, and then were her James-style pranks. Just stop. 

• Love 12

Given how Alex was so shameless in asking for AFH votes, I wouldn't put it past her to hope Coke calls her up and asks her to do commercials.  She probably figures they will since she's so popular now, lol.  The people at Coke are probably cringing.

Josh had the perfect way to convince Alex that Paul was not her friend.  All he had to do was go to her and tell her Paul just told him she said her tears were fake.  Maybe that would have finally sunk in and she would agree to align with Josh if he saved her.  But then again, it's Alex, she of limited brain cells.

I also cringed every time Paul arm pumped after he got a question correct.  Then the tears, oh, boo hoo, and Xmas and Josh comforting him.  He was only doing it because he knows he's going to stab one or both of you next.

• Love 5

I just want a camera on Alex's face when AFP is announced. It might be better than Dustin-face.

I officially hate the term ride-or-die.

When does Dr. Will and his Botox show up? Is that usually the finale or the episode before?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, willco said:

Paul's played the jury horribly.  He'll win, but because Cody won't vote for a minion. Then half his minions will vote for him.

2 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I also cringed every time Paul arm pumped after he got a question correct.  Then the tears, oh, boo hoo, and Xmas and Josh comforting him.  He was only doing it because he knows he's going to stab one or both of you next.

He's so pathetic with his fake friend act. Like he cares, he's shown to be a sociopath all season.

• Love 2

I wish things had been different for Alex.  I can't hate on her for trusting the wrong person - I just wish she hadn't been so totally blind about it.  Her dress choice for eviction was unfortunate.  I didn't catch any plea for AFP votes.  I took her Coke sipping as a reflex action in a stressful situation - I do the same if there's a Diet Coke in my vicinity & I'm feeling nervous or anxious; just a habit that sometimes appears inappropriate (hat tip, Marco Rubio & his water bottle).  Her cat ears just came across as a quirk to me - or perhaps the equivalent of a Carol Burnett ear-tug.

Paul making the vote a tie-breaker brought my hate for him up to Cody-level; congrats, dude.  His fist pumping, fake tears & keening... so gross.

I wish Josh could win, just because I think Paul believes he's too stupid to be a threat.  I feel bad for when the HGs watch & hear how dismissive & insulting Paul spoke about them in his DRs.  He & Cody are alike in that ugly characteristic. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

They were concerned about how she might fall.

12 hours ago, North of Eden said:

So Alex gets shafted with but a single questions (naturallly about Paul) and gets no goodbye videos...all so we can spend five minutes examining in detail how Paul feels about his comic book cover.

She should have asked him which of his he liked better. If they're going to have HG's come back, they should change up comps so that the vets doesn't have an advantage. It wasn't quite as unfair as asking Cody which of the games he had just played he wanted to use to get back into the house, but I think it's safe to presume that Paul might have learned something from doing exactly the same comic book comp in his prior season.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Eolivet said:

I think he's impulsive, immature and clearly it's the first time he's been away from his family. The discussion about "what kind of people they are outside the house" resonates for me with Josh, because I don't think he goes around banging pots and pans in real life. But I see him as desperately, desperately wanting to fit in here.

I'm not crazy about any of the people who've participated in treating anyone else like crap.  But when watching the show later, I think Josh is the most likely to see himself the way we've seen him.  I think if anybody will be ashamed it will be him.  Hopefully he'll see how easily lead he is, how much of a dick he can be in order to fit in, and grow from it.  On the other hand I think Christmas and Alex are most likely to dig their heels in and defend their actions because they just cannot be wrong!  Ever. 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Alex was so shameless in asking for AFH votes, I wouldn't put it past her to hope Coke calls her up and asks her to do commercials.

I was thinking the same thing.  Alex truly thinks she is all that and a bag of chip with a side of Coke.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The end of each zipline run is a free drop onto a pad.  Memorial Day might be able to land successfully several times even, but I suspect TPTB were worrying about that one bad fall.

So far as The Footrace Which Never Was goes: Michaelmas has been playing Hop On Paul -er- Pop all season, so I guess Production thought she could manage.  

Badly.  

If she ever had to run, that is.

Which she didn't.

1 hour ago, watch2much said:

Given how Alex was so shameless in asking for AFH votes, I wouldn't put it past her to hope Coke calls her up and asks her to do commercials.  She probably figures they will since she's so popular now, lol.  The people at Coke are probably cringing.

Why the hell would Coca-Cola drop something like $300K on an ad spot when 99.5% of the viewers would be saying, "Who da fuck is THAT?"

1 hour ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Her dress choice for eviction was unfortunate.

Alex's dress choice for eviction was the only suspenseful part of the week.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The end of each zipline run is a free drop onto a pad.  Memorial Day might be able to land successfully several times even, but I suspect TPTB were worrying about that one bad fall.

So far as The Footrace Which Never Was goes: Michaelmas has been playing Hop On Paul -er- Pop all season, so I guess Production thought she could manage.  

Badly.  

If she ever had to run, that is.

Which she didn't.

I had thought she didn't play the zip line because of climbing that ladder...but your reason makes more sense. After all, she does manage to climb the stairs to the HOH room.

If the final 2 are Xmas & Paul, I'd much rather see Paul win. She did nothing on her own, even win HOH.  Between Paul and Josh or Xmas & Josh, think I'm pulling for Josh.  I'm afraid, tho, if he reveals he caught into Paul's "shady" game before Jason was evicted & did nothing to stop it, that might go against him.  I just do not see Kevin winning...even out of spite. Even Nicole did something in the game last year.  What could Kevin say he did but follow Paul's every instruction.