Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E36: Fast Forward; Eviction #13

• Start Topic

Kevin was a non-starter in the game, but I hope he gets AFP.  He got a lot of grief for continuing to speak to the shunned and he seemed pretty genuine in his confusion.  "What?  I'm not supposed to talk to him?  But there's just, like, a few of us all locked in here together.  We need to be civil, at least."

LOL, I would be the same way--sucking at challenges and strategy, trying to keep up, pleased to be on good terms with anyone who didn't actively spit in my face.

• Love 3

Throwing it aside, the running comp that Halloween won is actually more of a not running comp.  You had to "go" when you saw the right trigger, and when we've seen this game in the past, half the people are out on false starts anyways.  Except those were true false starts.  If that makes any sense...

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Throwing it aside, the running comp that Halloween won is actually more of a not running comp.  You had to "go" when you saw the right trigger, and when we've seen this game in the past, half the people are out on false starts anyways.  Except those were true false starts.  If that makes any sense...

Exactly; Christmas could technically perform in the comp, just not perform well - and as it happens, she didn't have to perform at all.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, watch2much said:

I also cringed every time Paul arm pumped after he got a question correct.  Then the tears, oh, boo hoo, and Xmas and Josh comforting him.  He was only doing it because he knows he's going to stab one or both of you next.

I truly hate to ask this, but did Yuletide and Kevin throw that comp to Paul?  Heck, even I knew the answers to those stupid questions and I have only been half paying attention all summer.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Why the hell would Coca-Cola drop something like $300K on an ad spot when 99.5% of the viewers would be saying, "Who da fuck is THAT?"

Same as how she got so much air time on the show, but she may have to dress more modestly. Coca Cola ads aren't as blatant as they used to be.