Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Un-Noble Women

• Start Topic

I like Shannon, and I'd love to hang out and drink with her.  But I can see how it's hard for David.  Why don't you support me?  Why don't you like my idea?  Why are you eating chips?  Why this?  Why that?  The man is no Prince but that would really wear you down after a few years or so.  

Shannon is just not fun.  I have thought this from her first appearance on the show  Her home life is miserable because she is not fun to be around.  She is not lighthearted, she's just a downer all the time.   It's all about rules, rules about dinner, rules about feng shui, rules about what is an acceptable birthday dinner, you name it.   She's not fun at home, she's not fun on vacation, she's not fun at a bar, or a party. She's trying to loose weight so she cooks these 300 calorie blah meals and serves them to her entire family.  Then later at a party, is looking around for the nearest hot horderves platter.  How come she can go to a party and eat her face off but her family can't eat a bag of chips?  I like her, but not cool.  And when I say not cool, I mean I am displeased with her behavior, I do not mean that Shannon is feeling cold.  I am explaining this for Peggy's benefit.  

She had DCIS which is ductal carcinoma in situ.   In layman' s terms she had non life threatening pre-cancer.  The cancer cells had not formed a tumor, but left unattended could result in breast cancer.  There is a lot of debate that woman are jumping the gun by having mastectomy when the cancer may not ever develop into anything.    Given that her mom died of BC, I get why she did it. But there are tests that will help you determine if you are at risk for a recurrence.  (I was low risk= no chemo yay!)

In my family, my mother, my grandmother, and my sister have all had breast cancer.  NONE of us are positive for the BRCA gene.  If I even had one suspicious thing, one questionable mammo, I would do the same thing Peggy did.  

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Like 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Something to look forward to?

Did Tamra throw her mother under the proverbial bus AGAIN?

I had totally forgotten there was a new ep this week.

Pretty much. Tamra has a way of alway talking about how other people's behaviours have screwed her up. She has a way of always victimizing herself without actually saying 'I'm a victim'. Tamra spent years talking shit about Simon on TV....so I'm inclined to believe that she would have done the same even when cameras aren't rolling. In all of her theories, perhaps Tamra should consider that her own hatred for Simon is what poisoned her daughter against her. I don't find it unfathomable that a daughter who has her own relationship with her father would be sympathetic to that father when her mother is on national television talking shit about her father and painting him as some kind of monster. I don't really remember much about Simon and maybe he wasn't all that great but I do remember that Tamra wasn't all that great herself. It seems like they were both bad for each other and treated each other poorly but only one of them had the public platform to make sure their version of the story was shared.  

• Love 7
10 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

Shannon is just not fun.  I have thought this from her first appearance on the show  Her home life is miserable because she is not fun to be around.  She is not lighthearted, she's just a downer all the time.   It's all about rules, rules about dinner, rules about feng shui, rules about what is an acceptable birthday dinner, you name it.   She's not fun at home, she's not fun on vacation, she's not fun at a bar, or a party. She's trying to loose weight so she cooks these 300 calorie blah meals and serves them to her entire family.  Then later at a party, is looking around for the nearest hot horderves platter.  How come she can go to a party and eat her face off but her family can't eat a bag of chips?  I like her, but not cool.  And when I say not cool, I mean I am displeased with her behavior, I do not mean that Shannon is feeling cold.  I am explaining this for Peggy.

Right now I'm cutting Shannon slack on talking too much and being obsessive about her weight.

Since she just started this and I'm projecting......She's got to learn new habits and it takes awhile. I worked for 6 months to stop drinking Mexican Coca Cola in a glass bottle (just going to take a moment here...I miss you coke, but you're no good for me!  I'm done! Heh.)  For some of us it's really hard to give up food we love.  And she's going to have failure along the way.  So she's going to stare hard at a nacho or make it through 2 hours at a party before needing a Grey Goose.

Most if us struggle with willpower and new choices and old desires in the beginning.

But if she's like this by the end of the season?  Yeah, she really does make her life miserable!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Right now I'm cutting Shannon slack on talking too much and being obsessive about her weight.

Since she just started this and I'm projecting......She's got to learn new habits and it takes awhile. I worked for 6 months to stop drinking Mexican Coca Cola in a glass bottle (just going to take a moment here...I miss you coke, but you're no good for me!  I'm done! Heh.)  For some of us it's really hard to give up food we love.  And she's going to have failure along the way.  So she's going to stare hard at a nacho or make it through 2 hours at a party before needing a Grey Goose.

Most if us struggle with willpower and new choices and old desires in the beginning.

But if she's like this by the end of the season?  Yeah, she really does make her life miserable!

Couldn't Shannon afford to hire a nutrionist & have a personal fitness trainer to help reduce her weight ? She had a trainor in previous episodes.

• Love 7

Shannon seems like someone who is overreactive and can't let her guard down - even when trying to keep the dog from running down the hill at the edge of the yard, she's screaming so he doesn't understand what she wants. "Archie, come" would be clearer and kinder. Makes me wonder what Shannon has been through - whether she comes from an abusive background, or had a parent with a drinking issue or some disorder - all of which can make a person reactive and guarded. Still, she seems to have a good heart and good intentions - I'm pulling for her.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, oakville said:

Couldn't Shannon afford to hire a nutrionist & have a personal fitness trainer to help reduce her weight ? She had a trainor in previous episodes.

Yes, but a trainer can only motivate you and imo, "whoa" at my fat rolls isn't very motivational....

In the end, Shannon has to do the hard work, physically and mentally in order to lose her weight.

She also has to realize it's not going to happen immediately.  She's going to have to work hard without recognizable results for a while. One day she's going to see a picture and realize she doesn't have a double chin anymore, her underwear can't stay up and she lost 20 pounds and didn't even realize it. She's realizing she's not fat anymore, but has crossed into chubby territory. 

And her doctor is pleased as punch because her A1c levels dropped into non diabetes territory and isn't as demanding about medication anymore.

Okay I'm projecting again. And perhaps I'm just as obsessive as Shannon.

I apologize. It's not often I find common ground with a real housewife. 

• Love 11

I'm pulling for Shannon as well - yeah she can be reactive and repetitive at times but of this group she seems to be one of the few with a good heart.

dont know if anyone here watches WWHL but she was on a couple weeks ago and is back down 40 pounds.  Not as skinny as when she started RHOC, but that in-between weight.  Frankly I think she looks best in-between, where there's still just enough fat to keep the face from looking deflated.

next week they're celebrating St Patricks Day- I do hope she gets tipsy enough to warble 'top o of the mornin to ya!!!' Like she did on the Ireland trip.  Don't know why but she cracked me up with that.

• Love 12
20 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I'm pulling for Shannon as well - yeah she can be reactive and repetitive at times but of this group she seems to be one of the few with a good heart.

dont know if anyone here watches WWHL but she was on a couple weeks ago and is back down 40 pounds.  Not as skinny as when she started RHOC, but that in-between weight.  Frankly I think she looks best in-between, where there's still just enough fat to keep the face from looking deflated.

next week they're celebrating St Patricks Day- I do hope she gets tipsy enough to warble 'top o of the mornin to ya!!!' Like she did on the Ireland trip.  Don't know why but she cracked me up with that.

Doubt it. Don't believe it.

I don't think Peggy is the greatest addition, but I do love her telling the women to let things go.  I agree with her, they are always talking about Vicki and it's tiring.  They are cast on the same show, and need to find a way to move past this.  It's ruining the show.  

I hate the fake friendship between Tamra and Shannon.

• Love 2

I have a hard time believing that Heather was demoted to a 'friend'.  For whatever reason, she's done.  I can't blame her especially after last season and Vicki.

Shannon really isn't any different than many people who are middle age or even younger.  You pack on the pounds and then you have to face taking them off.  And let's face it.  Many are bothered by it but it doesn't happen.  Welcome to the USA where more and more people and children are obese.  And I'm not saying that Shannon is obese but she needs to lose a few and she has over the last few months.  Apparently she has found her way.  Hopefully, her family hasn't had to suffer with low cal meals along the way.

• Love 2

There are so many comments expressing dismay that Lydia possibly thinks that a vasectomy involves cutting off a man's balls. Well, in one of her camera interviews on the show she stated that she knows his balls are not really going to get cut off, so everybody can relax.

5 hours ago, dabmusic said:

I thought Shannon had said on WWHL that she lost 15 lbs?

She did.  She also said her body fat was down from 40% to 29%, I believe.  Whatever the actual numbers are, she definitely looked slimmer and healthier.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, dabmusic said:

I thought Shannon had said on WWHL that she lost 15 lbs?

Oops I believe you are right, my apologies.  I think 40 was the number in my mind bc that was the amount she gained.  But even that 15 pound loss was a huge difference.  Lucky girl bc a 15 pound loss on me is not as dramatic lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

There are so many comments expressing dismay that Lydia possibly thinks that a vasectomy involves cutting off a man's balls. Well, in one of her camera interviews on the show she stated that she knows his balls are not really going to get cut off, so everybody can relax.

Wether it's a joke or not, she sounds stupid and not funny, and she has made it her  storyline for two shows now. 

• Love 14
On 8/22/2017 at 9:50 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I see Lydia subscribes to the Joel Osteen brand of Christianity.  That birthday display was absolutely revolting, IMO.  There is just something so . . . . rage inducing, I guess, about Lydia and her mother for me.  Skipping around singing, flinging glitter, and wearing tiaras like they live in a Disney princess movie.  These two women are so shallow, so self-involved, so detached from reality, all enabled by the fact that their father/husband was a ruthless, cut-throat businessman.  It strikes me as so Marie Antoinette. 

There has to be an inverse ratio between intelligence and happiness.  They seem utterly unaware, or at the very least uncaring, about the abject misery and/or injustice going on in the world.  When much of this country is living in a time where we dread to read the headlines every day, and fearing the world regressing into the 1950s, these two bags of hair are blowing incredible amounts of money playing in their sheltered, deluded, fairy-princess worlds.  Throw in Elle Woods of Dallas, and they are a band of merry morons.  Maybe it's my Midwestern roots, maybe it's my politics, maybe it's my belief in what Christianity truly should be, but these people are truly suffering moral poverty.  To say that their lives are in any way being Christ-like shows either a severe case of cognitive dissonance, or a hypocrisy rooted in entitlement.

***And to be clear, I do not believe one needs religion to be a moral, decent human-being.  Some of the more ethical and justice-oriented people I know are atheists.  But Lydia leads with her religion, and places herself under the microscope.

Thank you so much for this perfect post Readheadzombie. 

• Love 4

First Lydia said she wanted Doug to "grow some balls". Now she wants him to cut those balls off....

Vicki is vile. Her waddling walk and saggy boobs hanging out-she looked like hell. There is no way to redeem her, nope Bravo, sorry, ain't happenin'. The Brooks cancer scam was too shady and low brow. Vicki has a bad character and viewers are done. No one cares about her anymore-or her sour daughter.

I don't believe that Brianna and Ryan are still a couple. Why is he never in town visiting his boys? I wouldn't be surprised if something happened-like he hit Brianna-and she escaped to live with Vicki. 

Peggy is BLAH, boring as tepid oatmeal. No fire there, no personality. How much did Diko pay Andy Cohen to make her a housewife? Dullest, worst casting ever. 

The other worst casting ever: grotesque and evil Kelly Dodd. Someone is asleep at the Bravo/Housewives wheel. 

Meghan's cousin Bridget...she is always perfectly posed for the camera and barely moves as to not mess up her hair, ha. 

Shannon was seen shoving chips in her mouth at Ava's birthday party a few shows back but yet, here we are again with her ragging on David for eating his damn chips. Shannon is wound tighter than a drum. Loosen up lady.  You act (and dress) like you're 80. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 7
On 8/23/2017 at 2:04 PM, Cherrio said:

True, but originally when the show started it focused on Coto De Caza which is very inland and not where people with big bucks would ever consider living.

They still show that tacky gate that is closing in the opening.  Its on wheels !   Ok for Coto, but you would never see it in Newport Beach.

That gate is the entrance to Tammy Knickerbocker's former home. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, dosodog said:

She isn't just starting it. She started it in S2. Remember she showed us her belly and the weight she had gained after the S1 reunion. We met her trainer. It was all about how she had gained weight because of the trauma of David's affair. Then she lost most of it. She has been down this road before. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I have a hard time believing that Heather was demoted to a 'friend'.  For whatever reason, she's done.  I can't blame her especially after last season and Vicki.

Me too. That little nugget came from Kelly, a person I don't believe has a soul. She would probably love nothing more than for the world to believe Heather had been demoted while she - Kelly - was asked back full-time. Kind of the ultimate slam for these gals, short of being all out fired. There was also the blind item about Terry cheating. And the premise from some that she didn't want to go through that on TV. Who knows. She said she wanted to leave, and Andy said she was welcome back. If she did leave for family reasons, or to spare her kids from having to watch or read more about an affair due to her being on the show, then good on her for stepping away. We don't need another Shannon Beador situation on our hands and I don't believe that Heather would ever put her kids through that. 

• Love 6
On 8/21/2017 at 6:42 PM, nexxie said:

No Vicki, we don't want to see your saggy breasts - shove them back in.

I'm sick of seeing any/all of these old hags boobs. Except Meghan....I like that she has natural breasts.  She looks gorgeous in her "talking head" scenes. Her hair is beautiful. Nice cut and length. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Me too. That little nugget came from Kelly, a person I don't believe has a soul. She would probably love nothing more than for the world to believe Heather had been demoted while she - Kelly - was asked back full-time. Kind of the ultimate slam for these gals, short of being all out fired. There was also the blind item about Terry cheating. And the premise from some that she didn't want to go through that on TV. Who knows. She said she wanted to leave, and Andy said she was welcome back. If she did leave for family reasons, or to spare her kids from having to watch or read more about an affair due to her being on the show, then good on her for stepping away. We don't need another Shannon Beador situation on our hands and I don't believe that Heather would ever put her kids through that. 

What??? I just can't imagine Terry being interested in sex! Lol!  I'm sure hot young women come on to him thinking they can get free plastic surgery/botox etc. But Terry, although quite fugly, seems way to smart to jeopardize his career by cheating....on Heather! She has everything it takes to bury Terry financially and professionally.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

IMO, had there been anything to the rumor of Terry cheating, Kelly would be telling it every chance she could, not down playing Heather leaving the show by saying she was demoted to FOH. So, I tend to believe Heather was demoted and for the record, I like Heather and loathe Kelly. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm sick of seeing any/all of these old hags boobs. Except Meghan....I like that she has natural breasts.  She looks gorgeous in her "talking head" scenes. Her hair is beautiful. Nice cut and length. 

Sorry to burst your bubble Mehgan has implants. 

• Love 5
On 8/25/2017 at 2:29 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

17 hours ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, had there been anything to the rumor of Terry cheating, Kelly would be telling it every chance she could, not down playing Heather leaving the show by saying she was demoted to FOH. So, I tend to believe Heather was demoted and for the record, I like Heather and loathe Kelly. 

If you watch all of that footage from the Japanese restaurant, Heather clearly says that "they can fire her because she's done." They weren't even halfway through filming the season. I think everything about Kelly was too much for Heather. Too crass. Too drunk. Too low rent. Too unstable. The show never helped her acting career. Terry, the one who really wanted the gig, had his own show and a spin-off. I feel like Heather was 49% in favor of quitting after the sushi party. I think she took a wait and see approach for the rest of the season. Then when they were in Ireland, Kelly managed to push Heather past her tipping point. Maybe she was demoted, but I also think she would have quit just based on Kelly being part of the season 12 cast. 

I don't believe the cheating rumor because Kelly would love to rub that into Heather's face as she's already done Shannon and Meghan. Additionally if Terry were to cheat, it would only be with a television camera with tits. But like an actual human...no. The man forged Heather's signature on her contract. I'm pretty sure that Terry has Truman Show-esque masturbatory fantasies.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sorry to burst your bubble Mehgan has implants. 

Yes she does. 

She also has a husband who cheats. Just a matter of time before it all comes out. (Just like LuAnn she pretends not to see) This was obvious even before she married Jim, ( she just needed to google him) and then she chose to go all out and have a baby through IVF with him. A guy who has had two failed marriages and treats her like crap.

It is a shame that Meghan chose a jerk like Jim to be the father of her baby. She saw the writing on the wall and still went ahead.  

Foolish.

• Love 2
On 8/22/2017 at 4:08 PM, bravofan27 said:

Watching Lydia get a punch of shit they can't afford was annoying the shit out of me. Fortunately, it was over fairly soon. When Lydia's husband unveiled the 2nd car, and said, "Okay, let's go see the rest" my heart dropped, like, "You mean I have to watch more of this shit?" They are such fake show-offs and annoying. 

Even though SImon was a real jerk, I do wonder if Tamra made an impulsive decision to get divorced. At the time it was all happening, she was pretty messed up and I can see how her daughter felt she lost her family.  It's interesting that Tamra said that out loud, I think divorce when you have kids is always a bad idea. Maybe she's not that happy with Eddie anymore. 

Googling buttermilk and chicken breasts yields a 100 plus recipes. Who knew? Apparently, it make the chicken more moist, which is good for chilcken breast which can be dry and kind of gross.  But the family seems to hate her low fat cooking, though it's very passive aggressive and annoying for David to eat the chips to make his point instead of just, I don't know, talking.

Don't mess with Tamra, she doesn't deal with anything but 100% support. Peggy's comment-- yikes. I think though that when someone confides in you, you should at least attempt to be supportive. 

Not watching but reading the comments.

With the show now revolving around new cars brought in each week, shouldn't this show now be on some diy channel and not Bravo?

• Love 5
On 8/22/2017 at 5:19 PM, Cherrio said:

Except she supposedly has that condo in Puerto Vallarta so that means there are a lot of people there who wouldn't be happy to see her.

She is like Hyman Roth, nobody wants her.

If it was up to me I would send her to Oklahoma without a tornado shelter.

Vicki reminds me more of Ruth Madoff. Scheister boyfriend, in Vickie's case,  that scammed people and was aware that something wasn't right, had her head in the sand, a son that has no real respect for her, once very goodfriends that are mortified by her part in the scheme and now exclude her.  Now if she would just go away.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

FWIW, Kelly has said she heard about Heather getting demoted from the other women, so the rumor didn't originate from Kelly herself. I don't exactly trust Kelly as a source, but it would seem OTT dumb to publicly say she heard it from the other women if they never said it. No one has come out to deny it.

4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Vicki reminds me more of Ruth Madoff. Scheister boyfriend, in Vickie's case,  that scammed people and was aware that something wasn't right, had her head in the sand, a son that has no real respect for her, once very goodfriends that are mortified by her part in the scheme and now exclude her.  Now if she would just go away.

Not really on topic, but interestingly enough, Michelle Pfeiffer did a huge research deep dive into Ruth for the HBO movie and is convinced that she genuinely didn't know anything - or at least not to a point of being criminally liable. I wonder what Michelle would make of Ms. Gunvalson!

• Love 2
23 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She isn't just starting it. She started it in S2. Remember she showed us her belly and the weight she had gained after the S1 reunion. We met her trainer. It was all about how she had gained weight because of the trauma of David's affair. Then she lost most of it. She has been down this road before. 

I did not remember! 

She needs to quit whining then.  

• Love 1
On 8/24/2017 at 7:56 PM, Kiki777 said:

I read she lost 15 pounds, good for her

• Love 1
23 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

There was also the blind item about Terry cheating.

when would he have the time??

I miss Heather and hate Mumbles (Peggy) Not at all attractive and vulgar displays of money.

Lydia oh Lydia Take some good drugs and STFU

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

when would he have the time??

I miss Heather and hate Mumbles (Peggy) Not at all attractive and vulgar displays of money.

Lydia oh Lydia Take some good drugs and STFU

Just to set the record straight, I was NOT the poster who said "there was also the blind item about Terry cheating".  I was quoting the poster who made that statement.  I know nothing about Mrs. Terry cheating. 

Why did I find Lydia bearable a few seasons ago and now can't stand her.   Whatever poster said her husband looked like he lacked enough skin to cover his face was straight on.   Funny how they were hawking a totally different "lifestyle  magazine" a few years ago....they creep me out.   

But - no one is as creepy as Kelly Dodd.   I've never gotten such a feeling of staring into an evil void on a Housewives show before.   So I guess kudos to Bravo for that!

• Love 4
On August 21, 2017 at 11:51 PM, Hockey Addict said:

I was going to watch this all but some ??? was more entertaining. However from reading about ths episode I didnt miss much. Peggy majored in english? Another shot in the foot for her ignorance act! Vicky? Blech. Kelly? Your marriage sucks.

Actually, I think Kelly is the one that sucks. All I saw at dinner is a schlubby husband trying his best to placate a nasty wife. Kelly wants so badly to have some sort of marriage problems to complain about. She's the worst now. Beating Tamra by a fried hair.

• Love 6

How did they make getting two expensive cars, a helicopter trip to a restaurant and a gifting of some costume cc jewelry look so damn boring? There was no energy in that little group during those reveals. Even the lighting was too harsh. Maybe I'm just tired of the car-as-gift trope (I've been seeing it for 10 years on these shows), but the whole driveway party was just so....meh....and that sad table with the Chanel  costume jewelry....shrug, all I could muster was a shrug. :/

• Love 5
On August 22, 2017 at 0:33 AM, LilaFowler said:

A food truck might be a better place for Shannon to start rather than a sit-down restaurant. But she'd probably think that it wasn't good enough or flashy enough for her. They are incredibly popular these days, though.

Mmmmmm, love me some food truck! Shannon doesn't have the temperament to run a restaurant. Or really do anything outside the home that deals with people, imagine her first annoying customer? Speaking of trucks, Kelly would make a fine truck stop whore. ( I used to watch the old Richard Bey show as a teen and always laughed when the audience would break out chanting "truck stop whore!", at some hapless loser on stage. That's all I hear in my head when Kelly is on screen, "Truck Stop Whore, Truck Stop Whore....etc".

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 3
On August 22, 2017 at 0:46 AM, schmickschmack said:

When she said she loves his balls, I rolled my eyes.  I know different people like different things, but I've never met a straight or bi woman who gave two shits about the testicles.

She's just trying to be edgy and provocative. Trying.

• Love 4
On August 22, 2017 at 1:57 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Meanwhile, I literally got up to let my dog out and watch to make sure he pooped (or else he will run off in the house and do it) rather than watch this.  I literally chose a shit show over RHOC. 

Comments like this is why I can't quit RHOC. I'm not a fan of them....I'm a fan of you guys! 

• Love 8
On August 22, 2017 at 2:39 AM, MsDiva2007 said:

So Lydia needs to go  to health class since she apparently thinks her husband is getting castrated and not having a vasectomy. smh Peggy can take a long walk off a short pier.

I think Lydia with the balls talk is like Peggy with the dumb act. Both pretending. Can't stand that fake crap. We see you Lydia and Peg. And no one thinks it's cute or funny. 

• Love 4

Just listened to an L.A. radio station this morning (Saturday). They had a guest on who is Peggy's brother. He's gay and stated that Peggy is a complete homophobe and will not speak to him or his partner.  He said he's also been cut out of the family inheritance because he's gay. He was on to promote his store that's in L.A.....Gown and Out in Beverly Hills. 

He also mentioned that Peggy's husband was involved in a serious lawsuit that left someone a parapalegic cause of faulty tires/wheels Diko put on the car (or whatever it is Diko does with rims/wheels)  Diko lost the lawsuit, says the brother in law.

I want Meghan P.I. to investigate. ^^^ THAT would be a great storyline for one of these boring wenches! 

• Love 12

Kelly going on about how much she likes to "socialize" is really just code for going out drinking. She's annoyed that her husband isn't into going out drinking every night. She's actually picking fights with him over this. I think there's something wrong with you if that's your main interest, and that it causes conflicts in your marriage. Kelly is trash.

• Love 6
On August 23, 2017 at 11:05 PM, BloggerAloud said:

The whole "Shannon wants to open a restaurant" thing is like "Oh, you know what's really great for a marriage teetering on the brink of implosion? Opening a business, especially a business that has a notoriously high failure rate."

My husband and I are happily married, but the second there is some stressful moment, like moving furniture together, we turn on each other! Lol! Throw in him farting while we are struggling with something really heavy, and I want to kill him with my bare hands in that moment! And that's minor. I'm kind of kidding, but not really....They need to do the opposite of stress now, like maybe another relaxing vacation just the two of them. That brings couples together--certainly not starting a high-stress business.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just listened to an L.A. radio station this morning (Saturday). They had a guest on who is Peggy's brother. He's gay and stated that Peggy is a complete homophobe and will not speak to him or his partner.  He said he's also been cut out of the family inheritance because he's gay. He was on to promote his store that's in L.A.....Gown and Out in Beverly Hills. 

He also mentioned that Peggy's husband was involved in a serious lawsuit that left someone a parapalegic cause of faulty tires/wheels Diko put on the car (or whatever it is Diko does with rims/wheels)  Diko lost the lawsuit, says the brother in law.

I want Meghan P.I. to investigate. ^^^ THAT would be a great storyline for one of these boring wenches! 

Juicy!!!

Slurp ... er, I mean, delicate sip.  ;-)

• Love 2

Yeah Lydia's Day O' Tacky Gifts was just eww.  I would suggest we play a drinking game and take a shot every time we see Chanel logo jewelry on this show but there is not enough booze in the world.  It was cute once... In 'The Devil Wears Prada'.  On 20-something year old Anne Hathaway.  In 2006.  Enough, ladies.  It's a horse that is dead.  Just ask Peggy what happens to dead horses.

• Love 2