Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Un-Noble Women

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, Pickles said:

So obnoxious. Two new cars for Lydia's birthday. She looked awful in that dress. She is really annoying. That voice. 

And her horse face and her big teeth are a LOL!!!

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So far, Peggy seems to lack empathy - and brains.

Peggy also lacks a personality and a sense of humor. She's such an entitled bitch.

11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Is that magazine out of business yet?

If not now, hopefully it will be out soon.

• Love 19

The producers really don't like Shannon this season probably because she refuses to acquiesce to forgiving Vicki.

They are really focusing on her drinking, looking for food, eating food , being hungry after not eating for a few hours ect.

• Love 15

Re: the previews, wasn't it Kelly who called Tamra the new puppet master? But now she is saying that it is Vicki who thinks Tamra gets in Shannon's ear? We have someone thrown under the bus!

This episode was the first time I actively saw Eddie enable Tamra. "It was nothing you did," re: why Sidney doesn't talk to Tamra. Yea, Eddie, I am sure Tamra is 100% blameless in the situation.

• Love 17

Say what you will about Peggy, but she sure spun Tamra into a frenzy without even breaking a sweat.  I loved it.

Oh, and Vicki hardly "attacked" Eddie or their marriage.  She repeated a rumor, one that's been out there for years.

That outfit was terrible on Vicki. Just no.  

The previews of Shannon questioning Peggy's medical choices had me aghast. Go back to your crystals and enemas, crazy lady. 

• Love 20

This season is a mess.  I don't know why the producers think this franchise can't exist without Vicki.  And she doesn't seem very popular with the viewers, so why are they turning their show into a snoozefest just to keep her around?  

I like Shannon, and I'd love to hang out and drink with her.  But I can see how it's hard for David.  Why don't you support me?  Why don't you like my idea?  Why are you eating chips?  Why this?  Why that?  The man is no Prince but that would really wear you down after a few years or so.  

Vile Vicki.

It's going to take me a few more episodes to get there but I think I'm going to love to hate Peggy soon.  The crazy thing is that I actually like her daughters when I don't fast-forward through them.  

I can't believe I sat through Kelly and her husband at dinner.  He must be so exhausted of her twisting his words that he barely puts up a fight any longer.  And did she actually express a pang of empathy for Shannon?  Kelly Dodd, is that you?  

• Love 19

Well, sheet, more than an hour before this airs here, and y'all have me contemplating a stop at the liquor store on my way out to buy cigs.  

I suppose I could always use the alcohol for the RHoNY reunion 2.0 tomorrow night, if this episode turns into an instant catnap for me ... (highly likely - but then, I'd be watching in the wee hours of the a.m., which is technically day drinking).

At this rate, I'm going to be hitting up BRAVO for a fuckin' liver transplant if I keep watching.  ;-)

Edited by walnutqueen
added winky thingy, lest anyone try to stage an Intervention
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

You should definitely buy some alcohol if you plan on watching.

Does Lydia actually think they cut a man's balls off during a vasectomy? At first she was attempting to be funny, but then keeps saying it. Either way she is a moron.

You enabler, you!  I could drive 1/2 mile more and get chocolate gelato for my Cheetos, but, NOOOO; you've convinced me Cheetos & Vodka is still my breakfast of champions.

And ANY way, Lydia's a maroon.  :-)

• Love 21
22 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Well, sheet, more than an hour before this airs here, and y'all have me contemplating a stop at the liquor store on my way out to buy cigs.  

I suppose I could always use the alcohol for the RHoNY reunion 2.0 tomorrow night, if this episode turns into an instant catnap for me ... (highly likely - but then, I'd be watching in the wee hours of the a.m., which is technically day drinking).

At this rate, I'm going to be hitting up BRAVO for a fuckin' liver transplant if I keep watching.  ;-)

You're going to want plenty 'o liquor.  I wouldn't worry about your liver.  If you keep watching this franchise and add Dallas, you're probably going to wish you were dead anyway.

• Love 17

Okay, this lace up front/pirate shirt nonsense has got to stop.  Ramona had it going on several times in NYC, and I think both Kelly and Vicki had it in the OC, and maybe Lydia, but now Brianna....this is not a good look on anyone.  Speaking of fashion misses, what the hell is up with Kelly's love for tops that are just a shade off her skin tone, like the one at dinner with her husband?  Is she that much of an exhibitionist, that she wants to look naked all the time?  If so, she should nix the weird yarn loop sleeves.  Kelly's husband generally comes off like an asshole, but at this dinner, he seemed more even keeled than previously and she just seemed spoiling for a fight.

Did I hear Peggy's daughter correctly and that Peggy has a college degree in English?  Was that a joke?

Lydia's birthday of conspicuous consumption was just too much in "the lady doth protest too much" way.  No doubt those cars are leased or bought with her family's money, and same for the ever more Chanel jewelry.  Maybe, and I might be giving her too much credit here, Peggy's sly "we own all our cars" remark was really directed at Lydia.

I generally am neutral on Shannon, but she's the last person I'd ever expect to do well in the service industry of running a restaurant.  Maybe a concept restaurant where servers are supposed to be crazy rude and throw plates at people could work for her, but not a normal restaurant.

• Love 14

The best part of this show is this thread and all the good snarky comments. Well, until tonight and I see so many of y'all want to give up on this show. I'd say something witty here except everyone makes good points about why they might choose to give up watching. RHOC is becoming sad on so many levels. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

You enabler, you!  I could drive 1/2 mile more and get chocolate gelato for my Cheetos, but, NOOOO; you've convinced me Cheetos & Vodka is still my breakfast of champions.

Well what else can we do but support each other with our drinks and chips and choices in crap tv shows!

• Love 6
On 8/20/2017 at 4:52 PM, Mu Shu said:

You know what just cheeses my fries?  When Bravo captions the damn dogs .  "Googly goop, Megan's dog".   I don't care what the damn annoying mutt's name is.

Cant these heifers get a cat or two?  

I'm putting my vote in for a parrot, but I hear you.

I don't know who I want off this show more, Peggy or Lydia. Good Lord could Lydia please google "vasectomy" so she can  quit describing it as cutting balls off.  Everything about her annoys me from her voice to her constantly trying to get everyone to sing kumbaya. Whoever said Lydia's husband reminded them of fire Marshall Bill, he seriously does!

If Peggy could get the stick out of her ass and form a coherent sentence, she might be interesting.

And for those who haven't  seen the episode yet, trust me, there isn't enough alcohol, chocolate, Cheetos, etc. in creation, to make this show interesting.

• Love 18
33 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Okay, this lace up front/pirate shirt nonsense has got to stop.  Ramona had it going on several times in NYC, and I think both Kelly and Vicki had it in the OC, and maybe Lydia, but now Brianna....this is not a good look on anyone.  Speaking of fashion misses, what the hell is up with Kelly's love for tops that are just a shade off her skin tone, like the one at dinner with her husband?  Is she that much of an exhibitionist, that she wants to look naked all the time?  If so, she should nix the weird yarn loop sleeves.  Kelly's husband generally comes off like an asshole, but at this dinner, he seemed more even keeled than previously and she just seemed spoiling for a fight.

Did I hear Peggy's daughter correctly and that Peggy has a college degree in English?  Was that a joke?

Lydia's birthday of conspicuous consumption was just too much in "the lady doth protest too much" way.  No doubt those cars are leased or bought with her family's money, and same for the ever more Chanel jewelry.  Maybe, and I might be giving her too much credit here, Peggy's sly "we own all our cars" remark was really directed at Lydia.

I generally am neutral on Shannon, but she's the last person I'd ever expect to do well in the service industry of running a restaurant.  Maybe a concept restaurant where servers are supposed to be crazy rude and throw plates at people could work for her, but not a normal restaurant.

OMG really!  New Bravo show-Shannon reading her restaurant's Yelp reviews!

• Love 20

I was going to watch this all but some ??? was more entertaining. However from reading about ths episode I didnt miss much. Peggy majored in english? Another shot in the foot for her ignorance act! Vicky? Blech. Kelly? Your marriage sucks.

• Love 2

Tamra is the worst.  Her undoubtedly mortified teenage daughter (that bathtub scene -- ugh) has asked her not to discuss her in public.  But Tamra has a storyline to think of so guess what comes first?

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah ok, Tamra, you're right. You should have stayed married to Simon. That would have solved all your problems. 

The tearless crying breakdown after she said that, too. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I'm putting my vote in for a parrot, but I hear you.

I'd second that nomination, but parrots are excellent mimics (and some are also quite loud); I can't imagine the horror of hearing any of these shrieking harpies' voices being perfectly replicated by a beautiful bird, gilded cage or not.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I have my flourless chocolate cake frozen custard bought to me by my dear children who work in a frozen custard shop. Which is pretty much the Midwestern version of gelato.

30 minutes ago, Reppiks2897 said:

To quote Lydia from the Lamborghini unveiling episode "look at me I'm rich"  well that's the pot calling the kettle black! 

No kidding! Noblemen sounds like a magazine for pretentious wankers.

• Love 11

This show would be so much better w/o Vicki.  She is awful. This show is so boring and with the cast half divided, I don't see it getting better.

shannon, let your man have his chips.  I bet he doesn't nag you when you pour  your vodka.  I love you Shannon, but the nagging is not good.  Focus on you!

I know where Shannon is going next week regarding Peggy's BC.   A lot of woman with the BRCA gene have a double mastectomy.  I can understand Shannon being confused by Peggy having a double when she tested negative for the BRCA gene.  I think Peggy had essentially stage 0 breast cancer in her right breast.  I doubt her doctor recommended a double mastectomy and she may have had options for a lumpectomy, chemo, radiation....short of a mastectomy. They don't like to amputate healthy breasts.  I was dx with stage 2 breast cancer and had to undergo a mastectomy.  I wanted to have a double for the same reasons that Peggy probably did, but my surgeon and my husband talked me out of it.  I'm still conflicted about that decision; particularly since I have to stress out over mammograms every six months. If Peggy"s cancer becomes a thing, (storyline wise) I'd guess it's as a result of her strange inability to communicate.   It shouldn't be Brooks 2.0.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I'd second that nomination, but parrots are excellent mimics (and some are also quite loud); I can't imagine the horror of hearing any of these shrieking harpies' voices being perfectly replicated by a beautiful bird, gilded cage or not.

This is all true, but I know all too well that they also frequently bite, so there would be that to look forward to!

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

The only resturaunt I can see Shannon opening is a soup stand like "The Soup Na**" from Seinfeld (tm).

I can imagine her having strict ordering rules, don't dare ask for bread or NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

Definitely no chips.

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Im not sure about this, I had a horrifying experience with a parrot in a pet shop once. Those big rainbow colored guys can be real assholes!

• Love 3

Omg when will Peggy and Lydia get it through their thick skulls that "moving on" from a conflict doesn't mean you have to go back to being BFF's. Lines were crossed and bridges were burned. They have zero right to lecture Tamra and Shannon. I'd love to see Vicki insinuate that Lydia's husband is gay or abusive and see how quick she is to embrace her. 

I realize that the producers had to search high and low to find a willing cancer victim to befriend Vicki but honestly Peggy's sour attitude is not helping.

Tell me again why Kelly's still married to her husband that she spends most nights away from? Money? Is it really worth it?

I think it's a great idea for Shannon to have some type of interest and focus outside of David. Not sure if it will be successful but in the OC there's no shortage of people willing to pay for healthy organic food.

• Love 22

WTF was Eddie on about when he said that Sydney doesn't talk to Tamra but "it wasn't anything you did"? I don't even know these people in real life but even I'm aware that the kid was sick of her life being used as a story line on a Bravo reality show. Of course, Mother of the Decade Tamra has decided to ignore this and make her entire story line this season a tearless sob over her estranged daughter. Right. It's nothing she did, Eddie. It's all the girl's fault, or Simon's. Maybe he can get creative and figure out a way to blame Vicki for this as well? All this annoys me. You're not helping, Eddie.

• Love 22

"You were an English major and you can't even tell me a story."

Even her daughter shades her. LOL

This. It makes me like her daughters more. At least her daughter's seem to have a personality. 

If I had to eat Shannon's 383 calorie dinner I would be pre-eating along with David. I did not mind David's hesitation about Shannon's dream of opening a restaurant. The restaurant business is not easy. Also, I would assume there would be a good amount of restaurants with Shannon's concept or similar in the area.

Vicki irritates me every time she is onscreen. Her outfit at the Nobleman party was horrible. Oh and Vicki, no one owes you anything. Tamra is not a great person, though I do think Tamra has mellowed a bit these past few seasons. I will also root for Tamra and Shannon over Vicki and Kelly any day. I haven't a clue why Vicki says Tamra hurt her. Uh, because she won't be her friend? I do not know. Vicki, Tamra and Shannon are not following you around, they have the same job as you. Hell, them ignoring you is far nicer than I would be in the same situation.

Lydia acts like a child. She grates on my nerves so much.

Kelly not listening to anything Michael had to say and then twisting it to fit her narrative was ridiculous. She did empathized with Shannon, but I do not think Shannon's marriage problems are quite the same as Kelly's. 

I still cannot believe the kept Vicki and Kelly on this show. Also, they thought Peggy would bring the drama? Really? She does seem to annoy Meghan and Tamra, but she still adds very little.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 19

I am so tired of Tamra crying on TV about the daughter who won't talk to Tamra  because Tamra keeps talking and crying about her on TV!!!!!!!!!!  Please get a clue.

My husband, who is a breast guy, was appalled at Vicki's.  He also thought Peggy looked like Elvira.   Then he asked me why I was watching when I dislike almost all the women.  lol??

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

This is all true, but I know all too well that they also bite, so there would be that to look forward to!

Heh.  Who needs lip injections when you can just request a kiss from an easily excited African Grey, eh?  :-D

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

Im not sure about this, I had a horrifying experience with a parrot in a pet shop once. Those big rainbow colored guys can be real assholes!

I still can't believe that no one posted about the earlier episode where the parrot on the light pole  as Tamra went into the resturaunt that said "Hello" and she thought the bird called her old and then she called the bird a Mother Fuc***.

• Love 10
Just now, mbaywife123 said:

I still can't believe that no one posted about the earlier episode where the parrot on the light pole  as Tamra went into the resturaunt that said "Hello" and she thought the bird called her old and then she called the bird a Mother Fuc***.

Ha! That bird is like a boggart in Harry Potter, it says whatever your worst fear is.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Per the preview "You and Peggy and Shannon, that's an odd couple".

Ummmm, what? 

Is it possible Vicki's gotten dumber?

I don't know, but when walked into that party, she looked old and stiff, like her legs hurt.I really don't like any of these women, and Peggy was an English major, enough with pretending you can't talk English, and ditch that bright pink lippy! Lydia was totally spoilt, two freaking cars,how crass and Ott! 

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I am so tired of Tamra crying on TV about the daughter who won't talk to Tamra  because Tamra keeps talking and crying about her on TV!!!!!!!!!!  Please get a clue.

My husband, who is a breast guy, was appalled at Vicki's.  He also thought Peggy looked like Elvira.   Then he asked me why I was watching when I dislike almost all the women.  lol??

Mine asks the same thing!

I thought Peggy had the BC gene, hence the mastectomy.. Colour me confused. David has really checked out, move on Shannon.

What's with Dodd, her dh gives her a compliment, and she turns it into an argument, raving lunatic.! 

• Love 7