Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Un-Noble Women

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, sarivon said:

LOL but why would anyone Google "Meghan Edwards boobs"?

If your a woman with any sort of public presence someone, usually many people, have Googled your name plus boobs/implants.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Why not? Apparently there are websites devoted to celebrity feet.....which somehow makes googling for boobs seem tame.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

If your a woman with any sort of public presence someone, usually many people, have Googled your name plus boobs/implants.

Public presence? The thought that people are googling names like  Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Queen Liz, Sarah Palin, Oprah and Angela Merkel followed by the word "boobs" kind of makes me shudder.  I have to disagree that "many" people spend any time on this. YMMV.

1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Why not? Apparently there are websites devoted to celebrity feet.....which somehow makes googling for boobs seem tame.

Maybe people are checking out the footwear not the toe length.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That's what Google is for its the first hit for "Meghan Edwards boobs."

Who the heck is Meghan Edwards? And what do we know about her other than you can google her and she has fake boobs?

Isn't Meghan on the RHOC Meghan King Edmonds?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, sarivon said:

The thought that people are googling names like  Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Queen Liz, Sarah Palin, Oprah and Angela Merkel followed by the word "boobs" kind of makes me shudder.  I have to disagree that "many" people spend any time on this. YMMV.

I HAVING had access to Google statistics boobs would surprise you because that and more are very common.

13 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Maybe people are checking out the footwear not the toe length.

Most of the pictures are of bare feet.

6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Who the heck is Meghan Edwards? And what do we know about her other than you can google her and she has fake boobs?

Sorry for the typo. But the article about Megan's implants is the first one that comes up even for  Meghan Edwards boobs which indicates her name is often misspelled.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

462b6647ccab4caf3fa1287e5da8e691d330e8c2

• Love 4
6 hours ago, sarivon said:

Hey thanx for stepping in. You're not the poster I asked but it's all good. That link is more than two years old. Do you keep a file of stuff , such as housewives talking about their boobs , for easy reference?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Love 5
On 8/30/2017 at 10:50 PM, sarivon said:

Because you asked for a reference on Meghan having breast implants?

On 8/31/2017 at 2:03 AM, SCS said:

People Google other peoples' feet? I fear it has begun...

middle.jpg

Dude, foot fetish is real and very scary.  *shudders*

• Love 6
2 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Because you asked for a reference on Meghan having breast implants.

LOL no I didn't. Not for Meghan Edwards and not for Meghan Edmonds. I asked if the poster kept a file for easy reference.

• Love 4
On 8/28/2017 at 3:31 PM, sarivon said:

I don't remember Meghan claiming implants. What did she do, let you cop a feel or something?

I could have it all wrong, but I think it was this post that caused someone to ask The Google about this information. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I could have it all wrong, but I think it was this post that caused someone to ask The Google about this information. 

Bingo!  Winner!

Just google "meghan edmonds implants".  No "boobs" search required.  

Just an example of what we learn at the MKE school of detective work.

The poster posted that she/he had never heard a claim that MKE had implants. Apparently that was incorrect and easy to verify that she did indeed have implants.  

Thank you to you and Diadockokenisis for clearing this up. 

On 8/28/2017 at 4:31 PM, sarivon said:

OMG totally. Tag someone with that shit and it can snowball real quick.

I don't remember Meghan claiming implants. What did she do, let you cop a feel or something?

This is the post that I was responding to.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

LOL You have it wrong. My comment that you've selected was IN RESPONSE to one from ZoeysMom who stated:

sorry to burst your bubble but Meghan has implants

I came later. So did The Google.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bingo!  Winner!

Just google "meghan edmonds implants".  No "boobs" search required.  

Just an example of what we learn at the MKE school of detective work.

The poster posted that she/he had never heard a claim that MKE had implants. Apparently that was incorrect and easy to verify that she did indeed have implants.  

Thank you to you and Diadockokenisis for clearing this up. 

This is the post that I was responding to.

Good  but see above reply.

• Love 3

Just watching a re-run of this episode. Damn, Tamra is looking more like Charro every time I see her.

And what happened to " born again" Tamra? The Christian who forgives and preaches kindness? She's back to her true colors: envy, jealousy, spitefullness and no interesting storyline!

She thinks she is so hot for 51. She must have blinders on because I know women here in south Orange county who are 50+ and they are 100 × hotter, sexier with the bodies of 30 year olds. And no plastic surgery either.  I would love it if Gretchen calls Tamra an "old lady" in the next episode!

ETA: I wonder how soon it will be when we see one of Brianna's boys in a mugshot?  Brianna and Vicki laugh at the boys bad behavior and say stupid shit like "oh that's my little stinker..heehee!" Or " don't climb on NANA'S refrigerator". How about "don't climb on ANYONE'S refrigerator"?! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
On 9/1/2017 at 11:32 AM, diadochokinesis said:

Because you asked for a reference on Meghan having breast implants?

Dude, foot fetish is real and very scary.  *shudders*

I watched a woman who looks like a frog use an Amope on her Barny Rubble feet on YouTube, and I'm not even a foot fetishist. 

Remember the foot model episode of king of the Hill where Peggy did squishing videos? 

Edited by Mu Shu
On 8/22/2017 at 6:07 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Wow... okay, I have had my struggles with my weight.  But man, Shannon is OBSESSED.  She talked about food throughout the entire episode.  I feel sorry for the poor thing.  When she was skinny she was miserable, now she's overweight, she's miserable.  I know he's a cheater, but David is a saint for standing by her this long.  He's probably afraid she will go off the deep end into multiple DUI land if he bails.

So I really, really, really don’t like David, but I also feel kind of bad for him at this point. They’ve been “working” on the marriage for years. These things aren’t quick, but damn it if those two don’t sort of hate each other and it doesn’t seem to get better AND they insist on parading it on TV. It’s just...fucking depressing. I agree that at this point I think David stays because he’s afraid of Shannon falling apart if he leaves and what that would do to the kids. I’m really not sure why Shannon stays. Fear of being alone? Determination to fix things? Passive aggressive vengeance? Guilt of breaking up the family? I don’t think it’s love since I don’t even think she likes David.

• Love 1