Type keyword(s) to search

Sean & Abby: 1 Woman, 2 Old Farts, 190 Pairs of Panties

• Start Topic

Before_the_90_Days_Sean_and_Abby.jpg

Discuss Sean and Abby here!

***All of the couples' threads are spoiler zones, as indicated by the red spoiler tag next to the thread name.  If anyone is looking for spoiler-free conversation, they should stick to the episode threads. 

I'm not so sure she's into these older men as much as them being a 'means to an end' for her. I understand. But IMO these old dudes have issues & just seem creepy to me. I wish she could at least find a nice studly younger guy with money to help her out so she could have more fun LOL.

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, Cantlookaway said:

Did anyone see that clip where Abby says Chris instead of Sean? She is in love with Chris and is using Sean as a back-up plan. 

Or Chris has more money.

1 hour ago, DeeReynolds said:

Did Sean really say in the preview he had sunk $12,000 into Abby so far?? Holy sugar daddy batman!

He said on their relationship so I imagine that includes his travel, accommodations and other expenses that she didn't directly benefit from. 

10 hours ago, hawkhd said:

Sean loves dark-skinned women... yeah, I can tell by his pasty white ginger children. Has Sean ever seen a woman of color in real life til now?

Yeah, but a lot of people in the old days, or when they were younger, felt pressured to appease their family or society. They married within their race because, "it is the right thing to do." They don't care as much about those things when they get older.

Edited by Deni
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He said on their relationship so I imagine that includes his travel, accommodations and other expenses that she didn't directly benefit from. 

Anytime Sean's around, Abby directly benefits from his presence.

14 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

Did Sean really say in the preview he had sunk $12,000 into Abby so far?? Holy sugar daddy batman!

In terms of sugar, $12k is in the splenda category. 

7 hours ago, Deni said:

Yeah, but a lot of people in the old days, or when they were younger, felt pressured to appease their family or society. They married within their race because, "it is the right thing to do." They don't care as much about those things when they get older.

I get this but I still feel a certain type of way about it. Its like oh, ok now that your ass is old, broke down and your legacy is secured with your white offspring you want to find your melanated queen. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

In terms of sugar, $12k is in the splenda category. 

But did I hear right that he<s been in contact with her like 5 months? 12k in 5 months is a nice chuck of change, not exactly splenda. 

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, Cantlookaway said:

Did anyone see that clip where Abby says Chris instead of Sean? She is in love with Chris and is using Sean as a back-up plan. 

Her face once the producer pointed it out was the most interesting part for me.  It wasn't embarrassment at saying the wrong name.  It was a look of "oh crap, everyone knows now."  

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, Quof said:

But this is his first trip to Haiti, and surely that doesn't cost any where near $12,000.  It has to be money and panties he has been sending her. 

When I heard him say that I wondered if he was including the engagement ring in the amount he has spent.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Her face once the producer pointed it out was the most interesting part for me.  It wasn't embarrassment at saying the wrong name.  It was a look of "oh crap, everyone knows now."

The camera lingered on her too, really capturing & emphasizing that moment.

• Love 9

My theory is that Abby just wants out.  Chris looks after her & is nice, but he's probably married, doesn't want the commitment, or otherwise won't help her get out of Haiti.  So she's clinging now to Sean, hoping he's her ticket out.  Sean is definitely looking for marriage, although his "polyamorous Christian" desire was on a Mexican dating site, not a Caribbean one, so maybe she isn't aware of what she's getting into.

• Love 3
On 8/15/2017 at 1:21 PM, Peper81 said:

Her fate is sealed now. And what must Sean think upon seeing that??? She wants out of Haiti, and who can blame her? But she's going about it in all the wrong ways.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Kath94 said:

My theory is that Abby just wants out.  Chris looks after her & is nice, but he's probably married, doesn't want the commitment, or otherwise won't help her get out of Haiti.  So she's clinging now to Sean, hoping he's her ticket out.  Sean is definitely looking for marriage, although his "polyamorous Christian" desire was on a Mexican dating site, not a Caribbean one, so maybe she isn't aware of what she's getting into.

It sounds like she is...

IMG_3145.JPG

Abby is very beautiful - and smart. She doesn't have to participate in threesomes to secure passage out of Haiti.  If Sean is her ticket, she dumping him for an upgrade 2 years after the wedding. 

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:19 AM, DeeReynolds said:

I am not surprised by that at all, I thought it would have been more. I am sure some of that money includes cash he wired to her along with gifts.  Aren't these types of relationships about money?  Abby is not looking for a local boy who can barely keep a roof over his head but is in love with,  she is looking for someone to get her out of Haiti and take care of her and in return she will make nice with who ever does that.  

• Love 5

Maybe Sean tolerates Chris because he wants to watch. Perhaps sloppy seconds are part of his skeevy fantasy as well. Who knows? 

Sean isn't a lonely guy looking for love; he wouldn't be such a creeper if that was the case. In fact, we'd have a lot of sympathy for him and would find him likeable. Those SM posts of his speak volumes as to who he really is.

• Love 2

I thought TLC was really strict about the cast posting? I'm also  a part of that group, and the cast loves attention. Especially Sean and Abby. The way he fetishizes her is so disgusting. His hashtags "swirl" is so stupid. 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Hero said:

I thought TLC was really strict about the cast posting? I'm also  a part of that group, and the cast loves attention. Especially Sean and Abby. The way he fetishizes her is so disgusting. His hashtags "swirl" is so stupid. 

Which group?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hero said:

Ok, I'm old. What is a hashtag swirl, please? (I know what a hashtag is) :)

1 hour ago, ChiCricket said:

Swirl just means an interracial relationship, chocolate and vanilla swirl, got it? Hashtag for Twitter.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Swim mom said:

Maybe it's because it looks like a crack den from outside.

I don't get it. Do you mean he's constructing a crackhouse and plans to plant Abby da Cuttie in it? Far out. Blows my mind.

Seans rents out grand pianos. I can't put it together. I thought he was a harmless stooge-pervert. 

Please explain and straighten me out.

Edited by checker
grand piano = harmless
11 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

He puts "#swirl" for almost all his posts. Which is slang for an interracial relationship. Also, he puts "#BWWM," which means black woman, white male. Abby also calls him "daddy," which just grosses me out. 

He focuses on the color of her skin in almost every post he makes.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Check out Sean's updates for his home renovation project.

I made the mistake of checking out his separate Pinterest page...only selfies.  That guy must be a popular movie/TV star!  He's so handsome, so appealing and has SO MANY EFFIN' pix of himself!!!

13 hours ago, Hero said:

That's what makes him a creeper.  He and Abby decided they'd both be too jealous for polyamory, but he won't shut up about that or his other skeevy fetishes.  

I get we all have fantasies, and that's healthy, but I'm sure that most of us don't go plastering it all over social media.  And there's plenty of fetishes that are relatively harmless as long as everyone involved are ok with it, but again most people keep that to themselves. Nothing wrong with preferring another race, but being obsessive about it like Sean in the skeevy way he posts about it smacks of disrespect for her.

Abby is very beautiful, and deserves to be loved for who she is. There's plenty about her to like (beautiful, mature, intelligent), without some creeper fetishizing her.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Maybe Sean tolerates Chris because he wants to watch. Perhaps sloppy seconds are part of his skeevy fantasy as well. Who knows? 

I think on average, most men's fantasies about polyamory do not involve another penis being in the room.   YMMV.

• Love 4