Type keyword(s) to search

Sean & Abby: 1 Woman, 2 Old Farts, 190 Pairs of Panties

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I think on average, most men's fantasies about polyamory do not involve another penis being in the room.   YMMV.

He might be one of those who tolerates his WAG with another man. Tilda Swindon for example has a husband as well as another male partner. YMMV.

.... ""After years without drinking water" and "Finally found someone"

Child, you're 20, sit the hell down.

And "I love you back" she can barely keep her eyes from rolling to the back of her head. Where do they find these people?

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Oh God. That old man perv from last season does the same thing. Mark, the guy who thought he was a hunk.

Must be something about that business!

Oops, sorry. Got my perverts mixed up. It is Mark from last season with the pianos, not this season's Sean.

23 hours ago, Swim mom said:

I was suggesting that he needs a substantial door with mutiple locks to keep out anyone who might mistake his place for a crack den and attempt to enter.

I see. Thanks for clarification. Anything is possible on this show, my imagination runs wild sometimes.

• Love 1

Abby is  looking for a rich man (well, rich to her, I guess) who can buy her new computers, ipads, and 190 pairs of underwear and other various pieces of clothing for her to resell.  In exchange for all these material things, she will sleep with him.

It was obvious from their meeting face to face that she is not attracted to him (maybe to his money) -- she looks like she's just playing the part  - a means to an end.  She wants "things" and a better life, and he wants a certain type of girl -- and feels he's found her.  I'm really not impressed with either of them.

18 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

Because Danielle is on the loose in Ohio and newly divorced ?

Don't you mean Mohammad?

On 8/20/2017 at 1:24 AM, Former Nun said:

Or Bill Paxton...

BillPaxton.jpg

Edited by LocalGovt
On 8/21/2017 at 4:57 PM, gonecrackers said:

Sean is a perv, & she's obviously not into him. She is into an exchange: money & things for sex. She's working her way out of Haiti & if Sean doesn't see that he's delusional.

(I think Sean has visited alt.com)....  [but you probably shouldn't!]

Edited by LocalGovt
  • Love 1
On 8/21/2017 at 9:14 PM, Swim mom said:

Thanks a lot!  I can just imagine what my facebook feed is going to look like tomorrow. 

Don't do it folks, just don't do it. Learn from my errors.

I'm sorry, Swim mom!  That didn't even occur to me...that that would happen..... :(

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Swim mom said:

I googled hair follicle drug test one time while watching a reality show, and the next day my facebook feed was blown up with drug rehab facilities, so I saw it as funny.   I meant my response to you with a laugh, sorry if it came across as a reprimand, because it was meant to come out as pure fun. 

I was hoping that was the case, but one can never be too sure! :)

• Love 1
On 8/20/2017 at 0:55 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Oh God. That old man perv from last season does the same thing. Mark, the guy who thought he was a hunk.

Must be something about that business!

It's about middle aged men trying to regain youth.  Soooo common. 

• Love 2

It's just so cringeworthy to watch Old Liver Lips pawing all over that poor girl. His creepy fetishes make it all the more disturbing.. Had he found a 30 or 35 year old Haitian woman, that would be ok.  Even though Abby is above the age of consent, she's basically still a child, and IIRC, younger than his youngest daughter. 

As one of my best friends age 55 put it. "A lot of guys I know who are my age see nothing wrong with dating a girl in her 20s. My daughter is 26, and personally with a woman that young, I just can't 'go there' . I just can't".

• Love 7

I generally have no problem with age gaps in relationships when both parties are over 30-35 or so, but a young girl of 18 with a man in his 50s?? Just no. I can't say that's OK, even though she is of legal age. I had the same issue with Mark and Nikki. 

• Love 9

I think with these older dudes it's a control thing. The younger set doesn't quite 'get' them yet, & are flattered by an older man's attention &/or money (if that's applicable). Older women have the benefit of experience & are less controllable. (generalities here)

However, with Sean it's going to backfire (hopefully) because Abby is using him for her own personal goals.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

however, with Sean it's going to backfire (hopefully) because Abby is using him for her own personal goals.

I normally make it a matter of conscience to never wish misfortune on anyone, but when it comes to creepy, squicky, predatory behavior...Abby get all you can.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I normally make it a matter of conscience to never wish misfortune on anyone, but when it comes to creepy, squicky, predatory behavior...Abby get all you can.

It may work out. I know plenty of stateside young women who have married older men. They are young and hot and the men are rich and horny. Sean's kinks seem pretty minor. Lots of people get overwhelmed by the preference lists on the adult dating sites and check off all kinds of crazy shit that they would never actually attempt.  If you looked at adult friend finder you would most likely recognize many of your neighbors on it and they aren't all monsters. Abby seems to have a grasp of what she is getting into with him and has the support system of her Mom, friends and even that Chris character could help her get back to Haiti if she needed to. In don't find their relationship to be scary and sad like Mark and Nikki. 

Paul reminds me of Sandusky's Danielle. A horny self centered criminal who will lie about everything to get a foreigner to submit to them under threat of deportation. 

Darcy just has me shaking my head. That girl watched too many Disney movies as a kid or something. Her whole idea of an instant proposal and her constant prodding for compliments and adoration leaves no room for any romance to develop. If she was a very centered and cool older lady Jesse may be into her. I don't think that Jesse encouraging her to wear less make-up is a bad thing - if she can taper off of the filler s and botox she'd look like an attractive older woman.I can't wait to get a better look at Jesse's Mom - she looks like a fun, funky old lady and maybe Jesse would be comfortable with that. I was wondering about Darcy's hairline - does having those long, heave extentions cause hair loss? Hers could be a foot shorter at least. 

• Love 1

Has anyone here followed the craziness on 'sooshul media' regarding Abby? I just wasted 20 mins of my life, that I'll never get back, reading an uber long post. But goodness, gracious is there more to the story with that girl. I get it. Girl's living in poverty and going to hustle to find a way out. However, the followers are WAY too invested. I can see how these grifters are getting money from their 'fans'. 

7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

No, but I want to!!! Can you point me in the right direction, please and thank you?

This is a screen shot of the fb group.  And the second screen shot is the post I'm referring to. Seems that she tried to scam her 'number #1 fan' and now that person is posting all the private messages between them. 

IMG_3744.PNG

IMG_3745.PNG

It appears that there may have been a 3rd guy involved as well. Sean and Abby have been in and out the group (also his ex, daughter, son, and ex wife's sister) giving their own opinions. If Sean goes forward and marries her, he is as blind as Larry. The whole thing is a train wreck and I feel like I've killed a few brain cells just from reading all that last night ?. 

1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

Thanks @Awfarmington! Man, that group is brutal--people snarking on each other as much as on the show. It's more drama than Bt90D!

It's like a lions den. I NEVER post anything on there, because they are insane. Posting people's addresses, contacting employers, family members, etc. But many of the cast members are in the group or have been in the group, so it can get pretty entertaining. 

The general consensus is that Abby is using Sean (shocking) and that he is somewhat a victim. BUT, he is grown man, who has seen many red flags yet ignores them. He wants a hot young black girl that puts out, end of story. He's not the first older man in this world to think with his second brain. 

Edited by Awfarmington
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

It appears that there may have been a 3rd guy involved as well. Sean and Abby have been in and out the group (also his ex, daughter, son, and ex wife's sister) giving their own opinions. If Sean goes forward and marries her, he is as blind as Larry. The whole thing is a train wreck and I feel like I've killed a few brain cells just from reading all that last night ?. 

I was playing the field at Abby's age. She isn't engaged or married to anyone at the moment. 

Sean is so dull. No sense of humor. No manners. No fun. Not romantic at all. 

• Love 2
On 8/13/2017 at 8:55 PM, DixonVixen2359 said:

I actually find Sean quite attractive..the 190 pairs of panties killed me though.

Wait. What? Really? Ok maybe he has something to offer, I don't know. To each his own. The other old fart is cuter in the pictures though. Maybe because he looks a little like Garry Shandling. Not that he's a hot item but he's funny. ;) I wonder I feel he looks like him in person. Or maybe I'm just imagining shit.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:56 AM, Awfarmington said:

This is a screen shot of the fb group.  And the second screen shot is the post I'm referring to. Seems that she tried to scam her 'number #1 fan' and now that person is posting all the private messages between them. 

IMG_3744.PNG

IMG_3745.PNG

Why can't I find this? Is this a joke?!!? :)

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Why can't I find this? Is this a joke?!!? :)

No, it's sadly quite real! Abby just posted there today with private screen shots. I don't know the Maria character that was involved with Mo, to extreme levels for a fan. But there are a couple ladies on the FB groups that went to disturbing levels to defend Sean and Abby. But one has soured and now are feuding. It's unbelievable that these people go to such lengths for reality 'stars' they never met lol. 

7 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I love that group! I don't post often, the comments are hilarious.

Yes, where can we see Abby's panty sales? LOL

I NEVER post on there, too scared that people will be tracking down my personal info if I say the wrong thing ?. 

• Love 2
On 8/25/2017 at 2:52 PM, spankydoll said:

If she was a very centered and cool older lady Jesse may be into her.

You're right.  And you know, she thinks that that is precisely the vibe she gives off, with the "cool" rock n' roll clothing and the Loubs and the long, long hair.  Imitating a Kardashian does not make you cool at any age.  It makes you look basic and desperate and kinda sad.

• Love 5

I tried to join, but my answers of "Yes" to the questions of "Do you know this is about a television show?" and "Do you know this isn't a dating site" must not have been correct, because I've been hung up in administration.

Can anyone summarize the hoopla? Abby "frauded" a supporter how? 

20 minutes ago, Christina said:

I tried to join, but my answers of "Yes" to the questions of "Do you know this is about a television show?" and "Do you know this isn't a dating site" must not have been correct, because I've been hung up in administration.

Can anyone summarize the hoopla? Abby "frauded" a supporter how? 

I'll try and summarize it. Sean and Abby had/have some pretty staunch supporters. The PM's that were posted (and I think now removed) showed Abby hinting to one of her supporters that she wanted to come visit the US and surprise Sean. She claimed to have help from a crew member of the show, but needed her account to have a certain $$ amount required to come visit. The relationship soured with said fan and now they are having a FB war. But keep taking posts down, so it's hard to folllow everything. There's a lot more but that's what's starting a lot of the drama. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

There's a lot more but that's what's starting a lot of the drama. 

Ultra drama to put it lightly. I joined and that place, all the posts made my head spin.  They do post some funny stuff but it's way too much to keep up with, I like here better, it's more controlled.

I learned on "Orange is the New Black" that used panties command a much higher resale price than new straight out of the package! That could be a sweet little cottage industry for Abby and she has a sixth month supply

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2