Type keyword(s) to search

Sean & Abby: 1 Woman, 2 Old Farts, 190 Pairs of Panties

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

What? Netflix is a perk for being with Chris? Wow, so all he’s got to do is dangle a Netflix subscription in front of a young girl.  Chris is simply the worst kind of scum imaginable, and Abby can’t quit him. 

Chris also gave her a car, lets her use his condo, gave her money and clothes to sell. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Chris also gave her a car, lets her use his condo, gave her money and clothes to sell. 

I don’t disagree with that.

I just found his pettiness about Netflix to be weird.  Abby’s behavior is horrible, but she’s a product of her environment.  She’s living in a reality of cruel and desperate poverty and looking for any out that she can find to better her circumstances.  She’s all business and she’s shrewd and worldly beyond her years. She doesn’t want to eat mud pies and who can blame her?

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I just found his pettiness about Netflix to be weird.  Abby’s behavior is horrible, but she’s a product of her environment.  She’s living in a reality of cruel and desperate poverty and looking for any out that she can find to better her circumstances.  She’s all business and she’s shrewd and worldly beyond her years. She doesn’t want to eat mud pies and who can blame her?

ITA. She needs to really open her heart to Sean she could have a good life with him 

• Love 1

you can sell used panties on websites.  also used socks.  gross sick stuff, i have a feeling that's how abby makes her $$$

a group of us were drunkenly talking about side gigs,  someone jokingly threw that out there...and we all pulled out our phones and looked it up.  it was funny at the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/2/2017 at 2:40 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

While Haiti is a poor country, Abby appears to be living in Petionville, which is a fairly well to do suburb of the capital. Poverty is all around, but it seems like her family is doing pretty well. Plus, she's educated and fluent in English, which is not taught in every school in Haiti (French is taught beginning in primary school). I guess my point is, while there absolutely is desperate poverty in Haiti, Abby does not appear to be in that situation. 

• Love 3
On 10/5/2017 at 2:36 AM, zoemom said:

gf1.jpg.a1605565097e79a90b149188f55e8e98.jpg God rest his soul, but every time I see ole creepy Chris, I think that he and Garry Shandling had to be related somehow.......Hoping for Garry's sake that I'm wrong about this!!!!

(Abby, "the girl with the far away eyes")

90CC1.jpg

That's exactly what I said when I first saw Chris and thought he was semi-attractive because he reminded me of Garry Shandling! I even posted something about it. Now I see the resemblance is uncanny! 

• Love 3

Jeezuz, Sean.  Overcompensate much?   And, if you don't want people misjudging you based on a reality show, don't do a reality show. What did you expect to get out of your appearance? 

• Love 22

Oh, lol. I love how Sean keeps assuming we are all drooling half-wits,  telling us, "if you don't know what that is - look it up" ... over fairly common things like sex tourism, grooming, and Stockholm Syndrome.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

He talks about his qualifications & understanding predators, grooming, & manipulation, yet he's also going after a 20 year old from a poor nation... just sayin'.

Seriously!  Plus, she was like 18 when they first started communicating.  GTFO Sean.  You're just as scummy as Chris.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Seriously!  Plus, she was like 18 when they first started communicating.  GTFO Sean.  You're just as scummy as Chris.

Right? No authenticity at all. Poor Abby. She's fucked now. She will have to move too the states with him to be safe. And will still have Chris on the brain.

• Love 2

If Abby was in danger, so was her family. Did they get to move to Chris' place, too? Is Sean setting up a refugee compound in the DR for her family? Kidnappers would target family members for ransom from "rich" Abby or Sean as well, wouldn't they?

Oh Sean, the savior--me thinks thou dost protest too much.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

He talks about his qualifications & understanding predators, grooming, & manipulation, yet he's also going after a 20 year old from a poor nation... just sayin'.

He is going that route because any woman age appropriate, has a sense of self worth, earns a decent salary are too much of a challenge for Sean.  He seems to need the upper hand in a relationship, Abby is not stupid, she played the game with Chris and realized he was not biting and saw the writing on the wall so she started to reel in the next guy, enter Sean.  

Why do these men think for one minute it is not what it is?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Abby is not stupid, she played the game with Chris and realized he was not biting and saw the writing on the wall so she started to reel in the next guy, enter Sean.  

Why do these men think for one minute it is not what it is?

Because they are thinking with their "little head?"

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

Because they are thinking with their "little head?"

Its not even the horniness. Its the arrogance that they should have the adoration and desiren from a beautiful young woman when they have so little to offer. Sean's face when he got his hands on her was not an expression of kindness and concern. And he just sat there like a lox at her parents house and gave no indication to her family that he wanted to help her. Something is just off.

• Love 6

I agree. He is just as creepy and guilty going for such a young lady as Chris is. Couldn't he have not found love more locally with a woman a bit older? Or perhaps he is so embarassed with the condition of his house that he knows it is no love nest? Every time I watch a segment of him in the show, I feel the need to shower. All I have to say is Eew!

• Love 3

I find it so interesting how people can rationalize their behavior. He wants a young girl on his arm because he gets off on the notion that other men will envy him. He wants a young girl because she must seem young and supple and he imagines the sex to be great cause well, young and supple. For various reasons he wants to use her much in the way all the bad bad people like Chris do. Except, except...he IS Chris, he IS that person. He just rationalizes his behavior as true of heart because he wants to love her. Slim difference. His definition of love has everything to do with how she will stroke his ego and satisfy an overblown sense of entitlement to a sexual "peccadillo" as he would say. I think deep down he knows what he is.

• Love 14

I believe there IS a lot of editing in these shows to get the maximum drama and I believe the stuff Sean is saying about Chris.  This explains his "over-reaction" when they met. However, despite his law-enforcement background (which I do applaud him for), it still comes down to the fact he is engaged to a 20 year old who is not much older than some of the exploited kids he probably helped.  If she loves him fine, but does he really think she would be with him if he wasn't "saving" her from poverty and a hard life.  I wish them the best, but let's see what happens when she comes to America and her opportunities widen.  Hopefully she will stay the sweet girl and stay with him period. 

• Love 1

What a hypocrite. Every single thing he just accused Chris of, he himself is 100% just as guilty of.  He's probably even scarier than Chris because he doesn't see any of these disgusting behaviors in his own self.  In his years working on high profile cases involving sex crimes against children, he obviously picked up a trick or two. Pervert, you're with a barely legal girl. I also love that despite the fact that he labels Chris a monster, the only option he had for Abby's own safety was to send her to stay at his condo. Huh???

• Love 5

I don't get why Sean is considered creepy, while Patrick isn't.  At least Sean is interested in brown skinned women, unlike Patrick, who obviously has a type.

It seems that folks have an issue with a white man who's interested in non white women; but a black man who is interested in non black women are okay.  Interesting.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Quof said:

Yeah, that's the problem people have with Sean.... race.

Well I kind of wonder.  I also didn't know there was a law that you can only date people either five years older or younger than yourself, from.  Let's see, men can't yell at women or else they're abusive.  And if two white guys are fighting over a black woman, the men have to be "creepy." (OMG).

There are differences that people can get past with age, & others they can't. The bigger the gap the less they can fill it. These men are late 40's, & early 60's, & she's 20. I wouldn't care what race they are both of them are out of line going for someone so young. They need to find someone more their equals in life experience & closer to age will help with that, regardless of race. And I would say the same of a woman their age going for a 20yo guy, again, regardless of race.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

There are differences that people can get past with age, & others they can't. The bigger the gap the less they can fill it. These men are late 40's, & early 60's, & she's 20. I wouldn't care what race they are both of them are out of line going for someone so young. They need to find someone more their equals in life experience & closer to age will help with that, regardless of race. And I would say the same of a woman their age going for a 20yo guy, again, regardless of race.

Its not just the economic inequity. I was creeped out by Her and his girlfriends also.  

Am I seeing things? Just now on an episode of Dateline about Dirty John an expert was interviewed and he looked a whole lot like none other than Sean.  I had only been half listening and I think that John took women as hostages and that the expert was introduced as a former FBI agent.

14 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Am I seeing things? Just now on an episode of Dateline about Dirty John an expert was interviewed and he looked a whole lot like none other than Sean.  I had only been half listening and I think that John took women as hostages and that the expert was introduced as a former FBI agent.

If this is the guy, he's a former cop named Dennis.  Not Sean.

Capture.JPG

On 11/14/2017 at 4:32 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't get why Sean is considered creepy, while Patrick isn't.  

I think his creepiness has more to do with his sex-wanted ads and the suitcase full of panties and his going after a very young girl in a 3rd world country.  At least those are my reasons to find him creepy.

• Love 7
On 7/17/2018 at 5:02 PM, Horrified said:

I think his creepiness has more to do with his sex-wanted ads and the suitcase full of panties and his going after a very young girl in a 3rd world country.  At least those are my reasons to find him creepy.

When he was riding in the cab after arriving at the airport he was eyeing her like a jackal eyes a steak. It was gross. And all of these guys get off of the plane sex ready  No attempts at romance or show me your city  they are just DTF and treat these women like animatronic sex dolls 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 2018-07-19 at 7:50 AM, spankydoll said:

When he was riding in the cab after arriving at the airport he was eyeing her like a jackal eyes a steak. It was gross. And all of these guys get off of the plane sex ready  No attempts at romance or show me your city  they are just DTF and treat these women like animatronic sex dolls 

Evuhdens!

3l6njeqped811.jpg

Edited by trashTV
Using words.
  • Love 2

Abby wants a better life, like in the US.  She dates older men because they usually have more money than the younger ones.  Sean needs to suck it up and go home.  Leave her for Chris since they laugh behind his back anyway.  

You know that saying, "Pretty is as pretty does"....   That's Abby.

I really thought the show stumbled into reality TV gold with The Geezer Wars!

My neighbors kids were watching Cars, and I got this image of two monster trucks, one looking like Sean and one looking like Dr. Charles (Chris). Both vehicles could have walkers on the the grills. Like instead of monster truck wars, Geezer Wars.

Yup. That's the kind of stuff I think about.

Meanwhile, Dr. Chris enjoys life on the beach... does he look waxed to you?

Methinks he's had a full body wax.

10636534_1559751537589033_1257069962152515319_o.jpg

Edited by CoachWristletJen
7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I really thought the show stumbled into reality TV gold with The Geezer Wars!

My neighbors kids were watching Cars, and I got this image of two monster trucks, one looking like Sean and one looking like Dr. Charles (Chris). Both vehicles could have walkers on the the grills. Like instead of monster truck wars, Geezer Wars.

Yup. That's the kind of stuff I think about.

Meanwhile, Dr. Chris enjoys life on the beach... does he look waxed to you?

Methinks he's had a full body wax.

10636534_1559751537589033_1257069962152515319_o.jpg

He is.much.hotter than Sean..It's a.low.bar.but he.wins .

• Love 4

I think where Chris will repeatedly edge out Sean (other than his hot hairless body) is his confidence. He's cool, calm, and collected. He doesn't seem fazed by the show or people's reactions. He doesn't care whether or not he's with Abbey. For better or worse, Abbey finds that indifference attractive and is motivated by the chase. Chris' validation and interest are a fleeting commodity. In contrast, Beta Sean crumbled under the negative criticism of the show, posted multiple bitter social media rants that boil down to "fuck you haters," obsesses over Abbey and practically grovels for every scrap of her attention. 

• Love 5

Is it wrong if I looked him up on Facebook? And right away the first profile that came up was him and Abby. Apparently he went to the DR on a vacay and they have been a thang ever since. (if I read it correctly-------they were "in relationship" status as of January.

https://www.facebook.com/louis.dubell

Bizarre. 

And of course thank you for alerting us Christina !!

Edited by mayvenne
forgot to include FB link
  • Love 1