Type keyword(s) to search

Sean & Abby: 1 Woman, 2 Old Farts, 190 Pairs of Panties

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, zoemom said:

Yep, ole Chris is a doctor alright!  Checking with our friend, Dr. Google, and healthgrades.com,  Dr. Chris (C.) Charles Smith is an ENT in Bangor.  Not too popular apparently.....

90.thumb.jpg.f0d7a68413635d9f45f60e4f0079fb1c.jpg

https://www.maine.gov/md/discipline/docs/SmithCharlesMD.pdf

From the looks of this complaint he's also a slimy one (as if we didn't know this already!).  I certainly hope for the good citizens of Maine that he has retired.  From the looks of this he got a slap on the wrist from the Maine Medical Board in 2013 for some sloppy medical records management.....he failed to pay rent on a storage facility where he was storing confidential patient medical records.   The storage facility had sent him an invoice long before he left the country, but he "got busy with the holidays" and then was out of the country for a couple of months......we know where you were "doctor"!!!!!!

He told the medical board, when he was first sent the complaint, that the storage facility was just "harassing him" and was trying to 'extort' money from him.  He said that he had made arrangements to have rent paid.  However in their complaint, the storage company said he had a history of not paying the rent on the storage unit and had not responded to their repeated phone calls or hung up on the owner of the storage facility when they tried to reach him.  He then tried to say the phone number the storage facility had for him was for a phone he owned five years before (but apparently he would answer it and hang up?)  Amazingly, when his office was able to reach him to let him know that the State Medical Board wanted to know why (before the end of business day no less) why he was screwing around with patients confidential medical records, that he was able to pull his head out of ___________(insert your choice of location) and got right back with them and changed his story.

Yep, those two deserve one another.  Dr. Chris, please stay in the DR.  He's a true class act.  You'd think that he'd at least get some meds for Abby's scabies. 

THANK YOU!  I will finally sleep peacefully again since the last episode now that I know.

Edited by Kat30
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2017 at 0:08 AM, zoemom said:

Yep, ole Chris is a doctor alright!  Checking with our friend, Dr. Google, and healthgrades.com,  Dr. Chris (C.) Charles Smith is an ENT in Bangor.  Not too popular apparently....

Good work. How do we know that's him?

On 10/2/2017 at 1:17 PM, gavinmac said:

My favorite part of the episode was Chris meeting Sean and saying "Your first time in Haiti? It's certainly different."

And Sean responds, "Well, every place is different from every place else."

Well played, Sean. Well played.

I'm still trying to figure out what Sean was hoping to accomplish with that meeting.   Such a putz. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

I'm still trying to figure out what Sean was hoping to accomplish with that meeting.   Such a putz. 

Maybe he thought if he glared, pouted & played with his straw enough Chris would cower in fear & Abby would run into his arms. Very intimidating & endearing there, Sean.

major putz

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Maybe he thought if he glared, pouted & played with his straw enough Chris would cower in fear & Abby would run into his arms. Very intimidating & endearing there, Sean.

major putz

Yup, Old Liverlips was in action .  All that was missing was his plaid shirt and Mr Rogers sweater to complete the look.

• Love 3

We cracked Chris's persona -- what does Sean do?  That lovely home of his is Zestimated at 23K on Zillow.  Shaking my head where is the $$$ coming from for underwear, laptop, Haiti flights, etc. Did he really bring Abby to Springfield Ohio? I can't figure out any of these men. Or women. Which is why we watch ....

On 10/6/2017 at 0:49 PM, Kath94 said:

Sean thought he'd meet Chris & he expected to feel superior to him.  It didn't quite work out that way.

Yes.  Sean wanted to the be the Alpha male in a three-way but he soon realized that he was not the Alpha.

• Love 3
On 10/6/2017 at 9:00 AM, Drogo said:

I think he was probably trying to get information about what was really going on between Abby and Chris.  He got enough information that would make a rational person get on the next plane to the US and forget about Abby.  The question is whether he will be too stupid to act on that information.  Despite the show showing him agonizing over whether or not to propose, it seems like he now knows he shouldn't. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I think he was probably trying to get information about what was really going on between Abby and Chris.  He got enough information that would make a rational person get on the next plane to the US and forget about Abby.  The question is whether he will be too stupid to act on that information.  Despite the show showing him agonizing over whether or not to propose, it seems like he now knows he shouldn't. 

I'd disagree with this motive based on his demeanor before and after they arrived: {glare} "Every place is different than every place else." {glare squint glare}  Oh Sean, shut your face.   Seemed to me that he decided what the truth was long ago, and the only acceptable outcome of that meeting would have been to win a pissing contest with Chris then have Abby run into his adoring arms...

giphy.gif  

While I agree wholeheartedly with you on the bolded, @Bryce Lynch, a man who puts himself into a high-stakes emotional situation with dozens of possible outcomes (where only one of those would be acceptable to him) can't be trusted to make the right decision about about anything.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

I'd disagree with this motive based on his demeanor before and after they arrived: {glare} "Every place is different than every place else." {glare squint glare}  Oh Sean, shut your face.   Seemed to me that he decided what the truth was long ago, and the only acceptable outcome of that meeting would have been to win a pissing contest with Chris then have Abby run into his adoring arms...

giphy.gif  

While I agree wholeheartedly with you on the bolded, @Bryce Lynch, a man who puts himself into a high-stakes emotional situation with dozens of possible outcomes (where only one of those would be acceptable to him) can't be trusted to make the right decision about about anything.

I don't totally trust Sean to make the right decision, but he does seem to be leaning towards forgetting about her.  I think Abby would really need to run a good game on him to get him to want to propose again.  Maybe if she looked at him the way she looks at Chris. :)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I’d pay to know what Sean is thinking now while watching Abby and Chris together.

Well, Old Liverlips was blogging about being down with all of dat.  I guess he didn't consider his lady doing it with someone she preferred over him.

• Love 2
On 10/5/2017 at 3:36 AM, zoemom said:

gf1.jpg.a1605565097e79a90b149188f55e8e98.jpg God rest his soul, but every time I see ole creepy Chris, I think that he and Garry Shandling had to be related somehow.......Hoping for Garry's sake that I'm wrong about this!!!!

(Abby, "the girl with the far away eyes")

90CC1.jpg

Yeah ever since I saw this last week I can't unsee it.

• Love 6
On 10/12/2017 at 7:26 AM, Major Bigtime said:

I’d pay to know what Sean is thinking now while watching Abby and Chris together.

I agree!!  I am only half in with this show and this couple but I did see the clip of Chris getting into the cab to see Abby and you could see the spark and connection between them, unlike Sean and Abby who appear like an insurance agent and client discussing rates.

Sean and Mark should get together and discuss their purchases wives/girlfriends.

• Love 2

I'm confused, who is Liverlips?  Sean or Chris?  My guess is Chris, because he looks like he's wearing mauve lipstick.

Chris reminds me of a cross between Gary Shandling and former President Jimmy Carter....2 great men, but not in the looks department.

I swear the hairs on my arm stood up when Chris and Abby were in the taxi and Chris leaned over and whispered "When can we talk without microphones?"  Ewwwww.  No way are they "just friends."

• Love 3

Where the heck does Sean live?  Last night when he returned home I almost fainted at his humble surroundings?  How can he afford to fly back and forth with no money to live on?  What does/did he do for a living.  Is he that hard up for a good lay?

Chris and Abby have it going on..of course they do.  Personally I hope they all get a good STD.  That will give the three of them something to talk about.

• Love 3

I think Sean (Old Liverlips) should have stopped by Mambo Gladys’s to have a special cleansing to remove his desperation to possess Abby and his jealousy over Chris so he can live his life in peace. Otherwise, he can only guarantee his own misery.

It’s no bueno and I wouldn’t be surprised if she put a hex on him. I guess we’ll know when his feet swell up and he declares to his BFF John that he’s in love with a bitch he can’t stand. Then John will have to take Sean to see Miss Rudolph.

Abby is beautiful and I can see the stranglehold she’s got him in, because it’s palpable. She’s a minx, and I wouldn’t put hexing past her. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

Chris reminds me of a cross between Gary Shandling and former President Jimmy Carter ...

So far, Chris' looks have been compared to 3 people: Garry Shandling, Jimmy Carter, and Don Knotts. I can see bits of all three, but if I had to say whose love-child he is, I'd go with Garry Shandling and Don Knotts. Amazingly, despite his fantasy genetic heritage, he's not a bad looking older guy. He carries himself with quite a bit of cocky self-assurance ... for a guy whose dad is Barney Fife ;-)

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, deedee2 said:

So far, Chris' looks have been compared to 3 people: Garry Shandling, Jimmy Carter, and Don Knotts. I can see bits of all three, but if I had to say whose love-child he is, I'd go with Garry Shandling and Don Knotts. Amazingly, despite his fantasy genetic heritage, he's not a bad looking older guy. He carries himself with quite a bit of cocky self-assurance ... for a guy whose dad is Barney Fife ;-)

Right? Chris has swagger.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, deedee2 said:

He reminds me more of Don Knotts in The Incredible Mr. Limpet ?

7 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What kind of work does Chris do?  He looks poor.  No matter she's not having him.  Go Sean!  Abby just doesn't understand that looks fade and people are watching.  Sigh.

He's a retired surgeon.  He spends part of the year in the DR and part of it in New England.  Poor is not an issue for him.

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

He's a retired surgeon.  He spends part of the year in the DR and part of it in New England.  Poor is not an issue for him.

I thought Sean was the retired surgeon???  Well darn I got them all mixed up.  Chris is the retired surgeon.. I meant to ask what Sean does/did for a living.  His home is in bad disrepair and as the camera moved down the hall it almost looked like he was living in an abandoned building???

Edited by Jeanne222
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I thought Sean was the retired surgeon???  Well darn I got them all mixed up.  Chris is the retired surgeon.. I meant to ask what Sean does/did for a living.  His home is in bad disrepair and as the camera moved down the hall it almost looked like he was living in an abandoned building???

I've read here that he might flip houses, and that the bad-looking place may be one of his flips in transition. Regardless, it might be a bit of a shock for Abby to come to the States and find that at the end of the rainbow.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I've read here that he might flip houses, and that the bad-looking place may be one of his flips in transition. Regardless, it might be a bit of a shock for Abby to come to the States and find that at the end of the rainbow.

Yeah, I seem to recall early on (first episode?) he said he was in the process of fixing that house up, while living in it.  It looks kind of depressing at the moment... But I think it is a work in progress, not like he's just holed up in a quasi-abandoned shack.  

• Love 1
On 10/23/2017 at 7:27 AM, jumper sage said:

No they are not.  WE ARE, right here on this board.

OMFG!  She is literally infested with parasites.

21 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

What kind of work does Chris do?  He looks poor.  No matter she's not having him.  Go Sean!  Abby just doesn't understand that looks fade and people are watching.  Sigh.

He looks poor? He is very well dressed. He has a good haircut. His skin looks good as do his teeth. How does he look poor?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Someone posted a link to Sean's reno on pinterest a few pages back. It looks like he's got some things completed since filming the show. The rooms that are done don't look half bad, but I did find it amusing that he called one of the bedrooms his "caribbean retreat" lol. Also, I got the impression that the house may not be located in the best neighborhood, due to the size and number of locks on the front door.

Edited by Adiba
Spelling
  • Love 3

I'm sure Abby is using both hands as a scale.  Sean...low.  Way down low.   Chris...high because I'm sure his digs are fabulous..well as fabulous as they can get in Haiti.  I'm sure he's generous in the gifting too.   Anybody happen to see a picture of where Chris lives in Haiti? 

The plus to Sean is that he wants to marry her.  The minus to Chris is he just wants to play and is way too smart to marry anybody at his age.  Especially a teenager.  He knows they are lined up in that poor country. 

• Love 3

She is playing these two old men like an old guitar. The old men should be shame they choose a country they know is poor to prey on young women. How long does Sean really think Abby is going to stay with him once he brings her to the USA? Not long, he can't trust her now she is in between two men now. Even has scabies, I would not have touched her with a 2 foot pole. I guess love really makes a fool out of a lot of people. 

• Love 2

So Sean flew back to Haiti and carried four suitcases full of clothing, purses and shoes.  Abby sells them to support her family.  She receives merchandise from Chris also and told Sean she's going to continue being in business with him.  The plot thickens!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Jole1180 said:

So Abby basically has two old white men who bring her women's apparel and shoes in exchange for sexual favors....so basically, she's a whore...

Meh.  It's goods for services.  I wouldn't quite call her a whore.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Jole1180 said:

So Abby basically has two old white men who bring her women's apparel and shoes in exchange for sexual favors....so basically, she's a whore...

I believe the politically correct term is "sex worker".    

It seems like Sean and Chris bringing her clothing to sell, instead of just giving her cash, helps both Abby and the 2 men maintain the illusion that they are not paying her for sex.  

• Love 5
On 23/10/2017 at 6:30 PM, gonecrackers said:
On 23/10/2017 at 3:07 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Personally I hope they all get a good STD.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's already the case.

They all had scabies already! Wonder what other juicy/oozing things they are spreading back and forth?

She is dead behind those eyes- no emotion just quiet desperation. Trying to stay alive and not ruin her livelyhood. I feel sorry for her but not the 2 old Farts who are using her. They may not pay her for sex acts but the clothing is the currency.

Edited by booboopbedoo
add
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Like an Abby?

What? Netflix is a perk for being with Chris? Wow, so all he’s got to do is dangle a Netflix subscription in front of a young girl.  Chris is simply the worst kind of scum imaginable, and Abby can’t quit him. 

• Love 1