Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

Luann just isn't right in the head. I think she has 'Cinderella Syndrome'. (it's a real thing). Even at the party for Sonja, Tom was flirting with that same blonde woman. And who the heck is she anyway and why is she always invited to the same affairs that Luann and Tom go to? Tom even remarked that he had to unplug his mic to talk to her. What a scum, but everyone knew that. And why isn't anyone confronting that woman. They were flirting right there in front of everyone. How disgusting. Tom didn't cheat on Luann by himself. He's not the type of guy who will ever remain faithful to one woman. Hate to say it Luann, but 'told ya so'.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, izabella said:

I think she doesn't have money for groceries, so she doesn't ever eat at home, just when someone else is picking up the dinner tab.  That, and she saves her calories for alcohol.  And I think we saw her and Ramona getting cellulite sucked out of their asses one season, didn't we?  That's where Sonja's money goes - all kinds of facials and body procedures, not fixing her pipes or buying groceries.  I can't even imagine Sonja buying groceries.

Why do you think she was initially interested in Tom D'Agostino.

Sonja: D'Agostino...hmmm.

Tom: NOT THE GROCERY STORE SONJA. I have a company that prints and makes promotional materials. 

Sonja: Oh...okay...well...let's just fuck once a year.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, Box305 said:

I'm starting to experience hot flashes and man, they are no joke. Getting old is not fun. 

I had to have a total hysterectomy(with ovaries removed) 2 years ago and never experienced them and MANY other disturbing symptoms of instant menopause, it is absolutely no joke. I am even on HRT and tried many different ones at different doses and have not found the right one yet and it is miserable.  Those of you that go into menopause gradually feel lucky because being thrown in it literally overnight is life changing and not in a good way.  After going through all of this, I do not find any humor in menopause jokes-NONE.

Sorry to get off of topic. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Lunata said:

Even at the party for Sonja, Tom was flirting with that same blonde woman. And who the heck is she anyway and why is she always invited to the same affairs that Luann and Tom go to?

She is a mutual friend of Ramona's, named Missy. Ramona mentioned that Tinsley asked her to invite some of her friends, I guess she figured Ramona and Sonja were likely to share friends, and Tins wasn't privvy to Sonja's address book. But yea, Ramona totally invites Missy around on purpose, because she KNOWS the history with Tom. I'm not really sympathetic toward Lu, but it's such a bitch move. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I couldn't decide whether Tinsley's dress was too youthful or too matronly, but it was horrible either way.  Color was ok.

B's apt - not my style so probably affects my feelings, but it seemed very cold to me.  And other than the large windows in the living room, I don't recall seeing any natural lighting, which is a killer for me.  It seemed like an apt that didn't show well, the remodel previously done (in the last 10 years tops) looked dated, particularly the bathroom which was so large but so much dead space (personally I hate the above the counter sinks, I knew they would look dated in 5 years!).  The walk-in closet was HUGE, and obviously professionally done - so not sure why she needs to "rip everything out" (except to show she has the money to do so).  But again with so much dead space, presumably when someone lived there, there was furniture and it was some kind of sitting room/closet?  Or was it actually a bedroom with the bed floating in the middle of the room? 

I don't understand why Carole didn't have AC on if she has no screens on the windows.  NO, actually I don't understand why she doesn't have screens for her windows, in the spring and fall you want open windows at least some of the time.  And B, don't you dare open the windows when there are no screens and young cats in the room.  What an asshole move!

Totally agree with all of this.  I had the same problem with Tinsley's dress -- either way it was just not right.

With B's apartment, I think just that sheer amount of space (4200 SF) in NYC is coveted.  I didn't care for the starkness of it either, but I don't think she had moved in yet?  $4.2M isn't bad for that amount of space, as crazy as that sounds.

I find Carole's apartment absolutely gross.  That poor couch, no screens on the windows so no fresh air, just terrible.  But yes, you CAN NOT open the windows with no screens with those little kittens!  Disaster waiting to happen.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I want the $5k gift card, but at Bergdorf's that won't buy much.

You can get a lot for 5k at begdorfs if you stay away from Chanel and other high end labels. Sonja has no business in those sections anyway. They have great sales and beautiful dresses in the contemporary department. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Tinsley and Scott are so freaking cute together.  And he was moving to NYC for her?  The man was smitten.  

So I know that the Upper East Side must be an extremely TINY social circle (especially among people of a certain age) but these parties are ridiculous.  I don't know shit about Missy except she seems to be kind of pathetic---mooning over some asshole WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE HER.  Don't give me that hindsight, "I get choked up when I see you, blah, blah, blah..."  She's a sneaky jump-off who cant wait for the next social event when she can stalk Tom and Lu from across the room and act all nonchalant when she's playing herself on national tv.  And Ramona probably does fall all over herself to make sure Missy is in attendance at these things.  She's right there with her popcorn, stirring the pot.

Ramona invited Missy (and Harry) to the party, she said that Tinsley asked her to invite Sonja's friends. Harry I understand but Missy is not friends with Sonja, she is just the sword that Ramona uses to stab Luann with and nothing more. 

57 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The body language though ! She's in front, poised (posed?)  to make an entrance at the elevator door opening with her back to Noel.  I have never seen 2 people stand like that in an elevator when it's only 2 ppl. Two people who have met and sort of know each other..... Then Noel exits stage left putting distance between the two of them asap. Interesting. Not warm body language.  I'm willing to give ten bucks that says the way he was dressed in jeans she assumed he was Bravo soundstage staff not a future Count and Luann's son.

The winner of this party was Tinsley with her cute, sweet boyfriend pheromones flying between them- they are very natural and he is adorably normal and smitten.  All the ladies want that look. Bethenny can't find it with hi scope binoculars and GPS coordinates. I have a feeling that's why she hated the party.  Parties are shilling business opportunities not about human relationships! 

So I googled Edgar Vaudville which was interesting.  As far as I can tell He doesn't own shit, he's a glorified blogger and marketing designer , some chef and reno experience.  He's not boning Sonja anymore than that hockey player was boning Bethenny key word being bony. He's prob paying sexy j Sonja CASH for the storyline and flop space plus it keeps the other guy watching Sonja.  My gaydar pings. He had to catch a plane the day of her big party???? Really ? 

And back to the hockey player Bethenny drives me nuts talking about him in the third person like he was not on the room.  Check out his ass..... He can't get an implant because he still plays hockey.  He is STANDING right THERE ffs! Bethenny wouldn't fuck a guy w a missing tooth no way. Staged for PR.  Big promo for her new real estate show to keep chatter up at end of season ....... All business. 

I think Bethenny recognized Noel but was afraid to acknowledge him because of what she has said/done to Luann for the past 2 seasons. LOL

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She is a mutual friend of Ramona's, named Missy. Ramona mentioned that Tinsley asked her to invite some of her friends, I guess she figured Ramona and Sonja were likely to share friends, and Tins wasn't privvy to Sonja's address book. But yea, Ramona totally invites Missy around on purpose, because she KNOWS the history with Tom. I'm not really sympathetic toward Lu, but it's such a bitch move. 

Lord knows Tinsley couldn't ask Connor for help because Sonja would accuse Tinsley of monopolizing his time and distracting him from Sonja work. All of those purses going unsharpied in order to make sure her friends are at the party.

• Love 10

Ramona cannot stand for anyone else to have a man or be happy without one because she's divorced, lonely and an awful human being. I cannot for the life of me imagine what Lu was thinking by marrying this loser. I really don't believe she loved him. I think she wanted to be part of a couple, have someone to go places with and go home with and someone she could depend on to be there for her. She should have eaten crow, called it off and then moved on with her family and friends to live a great life in Sag Harbor. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Lunata said:

Luann just isn't right in the head. I think she has 'Cinderella Syndrome'. (it's a real thing). Even at the party for Sonja, Tom was flirting with that same blonde woman. And who the heck is she anyway and why is she always invited to the same affairs that Luann and Tom go to? Tom even remarked that he had to unplug his mic to talk to her. What a scum, but everyone knew that. And why isn't anyone confronting that woman. They were flirting right there in front of everyone. How disgusting. Tom didn't cheat on Luann by himself. He's not the type of guy who will ever remain faithful to one woman. Hate to say it Luann, but 'told ya so'.

That was Missy and Ramona keeps inviting her to stab Luann with. I think they were far enough away from Luann, and she had her back towards them, that she didn't know Tom was foaming at the mouth to get to Missy. Tinsley, who was facing them, would not know her or about her/Tom's history and Harry, who was standing with T/M, loves stirring the pot no matter who it hurts. IMO, Luann though that as a grown ass man that he would act/behave like a happily married man once the ring was on his finger, sadly, many women try to reform "bad" boys/men, only to get burned badly because they want it all, the wife and the ongoing parade of mistresses. That she was invited by Ramona truly shows how much Ramona HATES Luann!

• Love 15

Ok, I am only on page 4 so bare with me if this has already been talked about.

A)  Tinsely is not very into Scott and it shows.  How can he say he "loves" her after only knowing her for days/weeks.  Scott, please slow your roll and watch her love of the drink, that will come back to haunt you later. He seems cool, so far and she just thinks she wants a huzzband. 

B) Was Beth dating the hockey player or what? I was so confused about that scene.

C) The times I have visited NYC it was in the summer and it is damn hot there and I see a lot of window units. Carole is rich enough for at least a window unit or even put the damn screens in because those cats can not be comfortable! I'm a Texan and I know how muggy weather and she is just so strange.

D) I still like Dorinda and would love to hang out with her, and to whoever said she is Princess Diana's doppelganger, you are so right. She is so cute.

E) Beth, you will NEVER be happy or content.

F) Seriously, what is wrong with Sonja? Is it just alcohol or is it something like Bi-polar because she is everything to everything in all ways. Very strange woman.

G) Ramona, is just Romona, not much has changed.

• Love 10

I thought that Tinsley did a great job putting the party together.  The cake was fabulous!   Well, until Sonja and that guy mauled it.  Show a little class people!  I don't understand why Bethenny was bitching about the party having a theme.  She wanted to know why a party can't be just a party.  Sometimes they are, but most times you'd like to know who or what you're celebrating when attending one!  Why can't she be happy? Also,  a $5000 gift certificate to BG?  Wow!  Even if it doesn't go far, it's still a hell of a gift.  I'm not sure why Sonja felt the need to practically vacuum up the gift card with her vagina though. 

32 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

Was Beth dating the hockey player or what? I was so confused about that scene.

I believe she said she was dating men now.  Not necessarily looking for a long-term relationship though.  I'm not sure why he took his RPD (removable partial denture) out while eating.  Most people with those leave them in so that they have all of their teeth to chew with.  That is one of their purposes!  Maybe it's not comfortable since it only has 1 tooth on it though.  It's probably rather bulky and is easier to chew without it, but for Pete's sake, put the thing away!  I'm a hygienist and I get handed people's RPDs all the time when they sit down in the chair.  There's all kinds of nastiness on them!  For politeness' sake, you don't hold the RPD in one hand and a fork in the other.  ;)  

I thought that Tinsley did a great job putting the party together.  The cake was fabulous!   Well, until Sonja and that guy mauled it.  Show a little class people!  I don't understand why Bethenny was bitching about the party having a theme.  She wanted to know why a party can't be just a party.  Sometimes they are, but most times you'd like to know who or what you're celebrating when attending one!  Why can't she be happy? Also,  a $5000 gift certificate to BG?  Wow!  Even if it doesn't go far, it's still a hell of a gift.  I'm not sure why Sonja felt the need to practically vacuum up the gift card with her vagina though. 

40 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

Was Beth dating the hockey player or what? I was so confused about that scene.

I believe she said she was dating men now.  Not necessarily looking for a long-term relationship though.  I'm not sure why he took his RPD (removable partial denture) out while eating.  Most people with those leave them in so that they have all of their teeth to chew with.  That is one of their purposes!  Maybe it's not comfortable since it only has 1 tooth on it though.  It's probably rather bulky and is easier to chew without it, but for Pete's sake, put the thing away!  I'm a hygienist and I get handed people's RPDs all the time when they sit down in the chair.  There's all kinds of nastiness on them!  For politeness' sake, you don't hold the RPD in one hand and a fork in the other.  ;)  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Tinsley and Scott are so cute together- she is weird as all get out, but I kinda like it! 

Same!  I can't believe I forgot to comment on this.  She is weird, but in an endearing way for some reason.  Yeah, having a drink at 8am is kinda sorta very bad, but Beth is not exactly one to talk.  I like her and Scott together.

Beth and Ro are like the same person.  This is why they bump heads, I think Beth sees how similar they are and she hates that.  But in the end, she was nice to Ramona.  And she did look fantastic at the party.

8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Did they say how many parts it is (please say 3!)

Yes, it's three parts!!  Hooray!

• Love 9

I've not finished to read this topic before posting my comment, so sorry if it had already been said, but... the more it goes, the more I have got an "image" of Prince Charles, Princess Diana and Camilla (Ex Parker-Bowles) trio, with Tom as Prince Charles, LuAnn as princess Diana and Missy as Camilla, ROTFL !!!!

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I don't understand why Bethenny was bitching about the party having a theme.  She wanted to know why a party can't be just a party.  Sometimes they are, but most times you'd like to know who or what you're celebrating when attending one!  Why can't she be happy? 

She was bitching because they didn't showcase/serve her SG crap! Unless SG is displayed prominently at the bar, she has no interest in any party given by another HW. 

• Love 23
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She is a mutual friend of Ramona's, named Missy.

Wasn't Missy the woman who was dating Tom "exclusively," until she was shocked by Tom's and Luann's walking into the Regency together?   I remember that Luann didn't care a bit about moving in on any woman's man.  Comeuppance.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I find Carole's apartment absolutely gross.  That poor couch, no screens on the windows so no fresh air, just terrible.  But yes, you CAN NOT open the windows with no screens with those little kittens!

I could smell it through the tv.  With 2 cats and being tiny it must smell horrendous.  I don't think she is a stickler for cleaning and with cats you have to change the litter boxes and vacuum everyday.  OMG buy a damn screen.  I can't believe she doesn't have ac.

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I have a partial with 2 teeth and rarely use it myself because I find you can't taste food and it is hard to eat with.  I don't eat ribs or anything you have to chew a bone or corn on the cob etc.  When I have a dental appointment I put the appliance in it's cute little pink carrier and have it on top of my purse.  It is always clean and disinfected at all times.  I would never take it out in front of anyone.  I am not required to wear it so keeping it clean is easy.  So people just pull it out and hand it to you right in the office?  I didn't catch him taking out the appliance and holding it while eating.  Boys!

22 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

This was, I think, the most interesting season of RHoNY in years. We had some drama, some fun, some romance -- and all in pretty good proportions.

I agree!

Here are my questions:

1.  I didn't understand Tinsley and the being abused thing.  Not saying anything negative.  I was following her problems in Florida while it happened because I had seen her on the show with her mother.  I know she never claimed her ex-husband abused her and maybe there was someone between him and the guy she has all the legal problems with.  While following the incidents I pretty much found that she was the aggressor.  His family did not like her from the start, he had a wandering eye and it was she that would break into his house and wait for him.  He had trouble removing her.  Anyone have anything different?

2.  Is Sonja out of her mind thinking this your man, for her anyway, is really interested in her?  He wants to be on tv.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I wonder if Carole has ever fixed Bethenny up with her hot dentist or rich tech nerd friends? I wonder if it bothers Bethenny that Carole gave Scott to Tinsley instead of her.

I don't think so.  Carole is Bethenny's self proclaimed best friend. She knows her game as much as anyone.  Birds of a feather and all.  Scott appears to be too nice for Bethenny and Carole, knows it. 

• Love 13

It doesn't bother me that Ramona keeps bringing Missy around.

Is it nice? No, but Luann was asking for it.

Everyone warned her. She threw it back in their faces, acting like a spoiled buffoon.  Bethenny with tears shows her pics and what does she do?  Turns it around and blames Bethenny.

Then she still can't stop talking about married bliss, her soulmate and how she deserved the best room, just because she is a newlywed.

The cherry on top from Miss Manners and class of all people (bahaaaaaa) throws a party for all those not invited in a piece of shit party room. Who does that?

• Love 20

I was totally confused by Lu's TH that she was on a mission to "make this work". And that she had. I don't know when this last episode was filmed but I am guessing maybe April? So at this point Lu was married maybe 3 1/2 - 4 months? So she must have met dragging TomCat to the alter was making this work. Because a few months into a marriage is no proof of making it work. Obviously. And what makes it even more funny yet pathetic is that they are divorcing because they don't get along. I wonder if Lu insisted that her the statement at the end regarding her sad pending divorce read that she filed,  when in fact Tom filed. Dishonest right to the end, Countless. 

Noel has grown into a very handsome young man. Which makes the fact that he acted as ring bearer at his mother's wedding even more ridiculous. (If that is even possible). I am convinced that Lu only wanted the wedding (and to make it work) and gave little thought to what an actual marriage to Tom would entail. Other than 24/7 babysitting. 

So who is Missy? The woman Tom ditched on a date to leave with Lu? The one who thought she was exclusive with Tom until she ran into Tom and Lu at the Regency? The one he was playing tonsil hockey with at the Regency? The former girlfriend that he gave a gold bracelet to the Christmas that he and Lu were first together. As I type this I am dismayed that there as so many possibilities. That there are so many women giving Tom the time of day is mind boggling to me. 

Why does Sonja keep referring to where Frenchie works as "his hotel" as if he owns it? As far as I can see he is an employee. Get over yourself, Sonja. 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Lemons said:

He was born in the 90's. He's a millennial. But yea, I doubt he had any interest in keeping an eye on Tom. 

I just can't understand how someone states how happy they are, talks about all these great times they have with their husband and weeks later files for divorce. If someone is really that happy I would think they would try counseling or even separation first if there's an issue. If Tom did cheat, why not separate for awhile and see what happens. I have a feeling it was Tom's idea to divorce and he's letting Luanne have some dignity is saying it was her idea. 

It's called being all about appearances and creating a storyline for yourself on a reality show you're desperate to remain on.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Wasn't Missy the woman who was dating Tom "exclusively," until she was shocked by Tom's and Luann's walking into the Regency together?   I remember that Luann didn't care a bit about moving in on any woman's man.  Comeuppance.

Missy isn't the same woman that was on a date with Tom when he left with Luann, 2 different women which shows that Tom wasn't exclusive with Missy either. LOL. That said, Yes, Missy found out about Luann after seeing her/Tom out on a date but that has nothing to do with Luann, that is all on Tom.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Luann's blurb of "After seven torturous months of marriage....".  Ha HaHa!  Andy's pissed.

It said "tumultuous" not "torturous".  Still not so nice, but definitely not as negative and I think even she'd been saying they are "passionate" and having spats. 

39 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I could smell it through the tv.  With 2 cats and being tiny it must smell horrendous.  I don't think she is a stickler for cleaning and with cats you have to change the litter boxes and vacuum everyday.  OMG buy a damn screen.  I can't believe she doesn't have ac.

I have a partial with 2 teeth and rarely use it myself because I find you can't taste food and it is hard to eat with.  I don't eat ribs or anything you have to chew a bone or corn on the cob etc.  When I have a dental appointment I put the appliance in it's cute little pink carrier and have it on top of my purse.  It is always clean and disinfected at all times.  I would never take it out in front of anyone.  I am not required to wear it so keeping it clean is easy.  So people just pull it out and hand it to you right in the office?  I didn't catch him taking out the appliance and holding it while eating.  Boys!

I agree!

Here are my questions:

1.  I didn't understand Tinsley and the being abused thing.  Not saying anything negative.  I was following her problems in Florida while it happened because I had seen her on the show with her mother.  I know she never claimed her ex-husband abused her and maybe there was someone between him and the guy she has all the legal problems with.  While following the incidents I pretty much found that she was the aggressor.  His family did not like her from the start, he had a wandering eye and it was she that would break into his house and wait for him.  He had trouble removing her.  Anyone have anything different?

2.  Is Sonja out of her mind thinking this your man, for her anyway, is really interested in her?  He wants to be on tv.

Didn't Tinsley end up in the hospital with staples in her head from being beaten?  I don't care what she did, I doubt she deserved that.

In shots of Tinsley where you could only see the top couple of inches of her dress it looked like it could have been nice.  Then they panned out.  She and Scott are cute.  I hope it works out.

Even though Lu brought all this Tom nonsense on herself, I still kind of feel bad for her just because she looks so foolish.  Her son is handsome, she better keep him away from her friends, yikes!

Dorinda looked amazing at the party.

Sonja's face and hair looked really good when she was in her slip "packing" for Frenchie.  I feel bad for Rocco.  I hope he's seen this BS and kicks her ass the to curb.  He seems like a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be led on in case things don't work out between Sonja and her con-artist.  I was so confused by her shoving that gift card up her dress.  At first I thought maybe she stores things in her vagina to keep her hands free, but she clearly had a purse.

Ramona's face looks like it hurts - or maybe it's just that it hurts me to look at it.

I guess I mainly only have superficial thoughts about this.  Oh well.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Lemons said:

So Frenchie is a restaurant manager not a hotel owner?  Sonja bragging that she was going to stay at HIS hotel, ok Sonja. 

He has not even graduated from high school.

His resume is a mess. He is cute though.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I was totally confused by Lu's TH that she was on a mission to "make this work". And that she had. I don't know when this last episode was filmed but I am guessing maybe April? So at this point Lu was married maybe 3 1/2 - 4 months? So she must have met dragging TomCat to the alter was making this work. Because a few months into a marriage is no proof of making it work. Obviously. And what makes it even more funny yet pathetic is that they are divorcing because they don't get along. I wonder if Lu insisted that her the statement at the end regarding her sad pending divorce read that she filed,  when in fact Tom filed. Dishonest right to the end, Countless. 

Noel has grown into a very handsome young man. Which makes the fact that he acted as ring bearer at his mother's wedding even more ridiculous. (If that is even possible). I am convinced that Lu only wanted the wedding (and to make it work) and gave little thought to what an actual marriage to Tom would entail. Other than 24/7 babysitting. 

So who is Missy? The woman Tom ditched on a date to leave with Lu? The one who thought she was exclusive with Tom until she ran into Tom and Lu at the Regency? The one he was playing tonsil hockey with at the Regency? The former girlfriend that he gave a gold bracelet to the Christmas that he and Lu were first together. As I type this I am dismayed that there as so many possibilities. That there are so many women giving Tom the time of day is mind boggling to me. 

Why does Sonja keep referring to where Frenchie works as "his hotel" as if he owns it? As far as I can see he is an employee. Get over yourself, Sonja. 

Actually, Luann's announcement was that she AND Tom decides to end their marriage, not that she filed first, so she didn't lie. I believe them, both say he didn't cheat on Luann but that they fought all the time and it's not surprising IMO. With all the media/tabloid/blogger coverage he has gotten whenever he goes somewhere without Luann had to be hard on their relationship. I am sure he blamed Luann and the show for it all, not because he acted like a fool before the wedding which caused all the scrutiny/gossip about him and I am sure it was hurtful/humiliating for Luann to see all the speculation about him cheating on her with X, Y, Z blondes!

• Love 8

I wonder if Carole has ever fixed Bethenny up with her hot dentist or rich tech nerd friends? I wonder if it bothers Bethenny that Carole gave Scott to Tinsley instead of her.

Probably not, since Bethenny doesn't seem to need help finding guys for dating and/or relationships, Granted, not all of them have been the most appropriate, but they are a bit better than Hanging Chad. She was probably throwing Tinsley a bone,

Plus, Bethenny was dating Dennis and broke up with him during the course of the season. Maybe Carole is saving one of those guys once Bethenny is done with her rebound dating phase, and is looking for something more serious.

Maybe she did fix her up with someone after the show was done filming for the season. Who knows.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Probably not, since Bethenny doesn't seem to need help finding guys for dating and/or relationships, Granted, not all of them have been the most appropriate, but they are a bit better than Hanging Chad. She was probably throwing Tinsley a bone,

Plus, Bethenny was dating Dennis and broke up with him during the course of the season. Maybe Carole is saving one of those guys once Bethenny is done with her rebound dating phase, and is looking for something more serious.

Maybe she did fix her up with someone after the show was done filming for the season. Who knows.

You would have to be some kind of masochist to want to date that woman! She's probably the most unhappy rich person I know! Making that ridiculous comment a couple years ago still pisses me off; comparing herself to a "homeless person!" I was so on her side when Jill decided to turn into "the devil!" Now I'm wondering what went on behind the scenes? Bethenny's such an assassin in the cheeriest of events! She's bitter, depressing, and always has to show how cool she is by being snarky! I'm not impressed anymore and she can just go away as far as I'm concerned! ;-)

• Love 12
19 hours ago, Suzannecol4 said:

Well, I totally loved this season and am sorry it's ending.  "Tinsley likes the drink" lololol!  The ruffles, the curls, just stop.  

I think of Tinsley as an adult size, booze swilling, 10 year old girl.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Same!  I can't believe I forgot to comment on this.  She is weird, but in an endearing way for some reason.  Yeah, having a drink at 8am is kinda sorta very bad, but Beth is not exactly one to talk.  I like her and Scott together.

Beth and Ro are like the same person.  This is why they bump heads, I think Beth sees how similar they are and she hates that.  But in the end, she was nice to Ramona.  And she did look fantastic at the party.

Yes, it's three parts!!  Hooray!

I feel the same about Tinsley. Of all the women she's the one who actually grew up wealthy, correct? That could be it. She doesn't pretend anything (even when she should, lol). She's probably used to doing whatever she wants and getting her way. I hope she stays.

She's a nice change from the strident (Bethenny), backstabbing (Ramona), fake (Luann), shitfaced (Dorinda), slutty (Sonja), baked (Carole) crew we'd have left if she departs. We need a weird one. Tinsley fits the bill nicely. In fact, I love this whole cast for different reasons. Best chemistry I've seen in awhile.

I was so confused by her shoving that gift card up her dress.  At first I thought maybe she stores things in her vagina to keep her hands free, but she clearly had a purse.

@yourmomiseasy

That comment gave me life. And then just as quickly took it away. I can barely breathe right now. Before Sonja Morgan I never thought I'd contemplate a woman's vagina that was not my own. But after three weeks in a row of doing just that, and having given each of my vaginal replies serious thought, PreviouslyTV has a-learned me something new this season. Viva Sonja's lady bits!

Edited by eXiled
moar!
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is minor, but I thought it odd that Beth and Noel rode up in the elevator together alone.

Oh no, I was wondering who the cute guy in the elevator was!! I hope hell has room service.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

So people just pull it out and hand it to you right in the office?  I didn't catch him taking out the appliance and holding it while eating.  Boys!

Yes, and sometimes across the counter at the front desk where we aren't wearing gloves!  I get handed crowns/caps frequently that have come out, and it's always before I can glove up.  Germs go both ways.  A person shouldn't want somebody else's hands on their appliance!  I did have a guy who wanted my co-worker to reach into the front pocket of his pants for the amalgam filling that came out.  Pervs!  We get them too.    Please know that I wasn't making fun of anybody who has a denture, partial or retainer.  I know that they can be uncomfortable, and I think that's why Bethenny's date/boyfriend took his out.  It was easier to eat without it in.  It only had a front tooth on it.  I spotted him holding it up for the ladies to see.  It doesn't gross me out, but he really should've put it in his pocket or covered it up when around other people.  Everybody's "ick" factor is different.  We joke around in the office and say that whenever we have a patient that comes in with food in between their teeth, that's how we decide what we're having for lunch.  Hmm, looks like you had BBQ before you came in.  That sounds kind of good!  Just kidding.  It's how we deal with it some days.  :)  

1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I wonder if it bothers Bethenny that Carole gave Scott to Tinsley instead of her.

I'm glad Carole didn't do that to Scott!  He dodged a bullet.

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 10

It is funny because there were stories before the season even aired that hinted it would be lackluster and that Tinsley was a dud but this was one of the show's better seasons. Quite enjoyable. 

My theory is that Jill was behind this.  The same plant mentioned that Jill might be asked back.  

Bethenny on Snap has told Fred that she wants the same general neighborhood.  That she was a cheap place with good bones.  That she wasn't afraid to gut it.  I know one of them was 2 blocks from Carol.  But she never said which she bought.  She just all of a sudden stopped posting snaps with Fred.  She did post this place earlier in the week.  It has floor to ceiling windows in front and down the side with one corner being just solid window.  So she's taking that mortgage on the Hoppy Squatter place and bought a place have that she can make all hers.  You hear Brynn in the background giving her input.  So it will be interesting to see her room in the new place.  Count me in on the no outside space being a bummer.  She may have it but it seems New Yorkers don't seem to miss it.

Tinsley, Tinsley, Tinsley.  It just proves there is someone for everyone.  She would drive me nuts.  And I'm guessing that she drives Carol nuts but Carol is not saying a word because this is Adams friend.  But I don't doubt Bethenny is a little miffed.  I get like that when my bestie is out all the time in a couples relationship.  Also OMG, that apartment must STINK.  I just can't with it.

Luann - damn I actually feel bad for her.  Those edit monkeys are really making her look like a fool.

• Love 4

Those are 9 foot windows. A screen for those windows isn't an off the shelf product. It's also possible that she has both screens and an AC, but that it wasn't consistently warm enough to put either of them in. Filming ended around March or April. I grew up in an old Victorian row house and we'd have to put in the storm windows in the winter and the screens in the summer. It was a pain in the ass. Those were super tall windows too, though not as tall as Carole's.

Here are my questions:

1. The arrest that ended Tinsley's and Nico's very fucked up relationship was because he called her to come over. He had a trespass warning out against her. She came and he called the police on her. However, there were many earlier calls to the police with reports that Nico beat and attacked Tinsley, including a statement by one of Nico's neighbors who witnessed Nico shove Tinsley's face into the pavement. The Fanjuls didn't like Tinsley. Nico's mom has been trying to paint Tinsley as unstable delusional woman who is lying about the abuse. However, there are pictures. There is video and at least one witness. This man was beating the shit out of her for years. Police attempted to arrest him at least once, but I suspect that his family's money and influence stopped them in their tracks. He's an heir to the Domino Sugar fortune.

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/16/the-tragic-downfall-of-new-yorks-hottest-socialite/

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a5858/tinsley-mortimer-arrest/

Topper, her ex-husband, seems to be a decent sort. Apparently, they are still friendly. After Topper, she dated Cassi Wittgenstein-Sayn and Constantine Maroulis.

2. I don't think Sonja has any authentic romantic relationships anymore. She can't be honest or real. She spent the entire interim between season 8 and 9 talking shit about Lu, Tom, and Dorinda to the press. You can barely have a friendship with the woman let alone a romantic relationship.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

It's called being all about appearances and creating a storyline for yourself on a reality show you're desperate to remain on.

If she orchestrated this fiasco in order to keep her apple, she truly is the "Countless". (props to UsernameFatigue)

Would she really throw her "title" and self-respect out the door to stay on tee vee? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, raiderred1 said:

I had to have a total hysterectomy(with ovaries removed) 2 years ago and never experienced them and MANY other disturbing symptoms of instant menopause, it is absolutely no joke. I am even on HRT and tried many different ones at different doses and have not found the right one yet and it is miserable.  Those of you that go into menopause gradually feel lucky because being thrown in it literally overnight is life changing and not in a good way.  After going through all of this, I do not find any humor in menopause jokes-NONE.

Sorry to get off of topic. 

I'm not there yet (menopause) but I'll keep a good thought for you. Hope you find an HRT regimen that works for you.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Luann's announcement was that she AND Tom decides to end their marriage, not that she filed first, so she didn't lie.

My post was regarding the statement at the end of the show, as shown below. 

2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I wonder if Lu insisted that her statement at the end regarding her sad pending divorce read that she filed,  when in fact Tom filed. Dishonest right to the end, Countless. 

The statement at the end of the episode read "After 7 tumultuous months of marriage, Luann has filed for divorce from Tom. They are asking for privacy during this 'sad time' ". (Quotation marks around sad time courtesy of Bravo).

42 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

If she orchestrated this fiasco in order to keep her apple, she truly is the "Countless". (props to UsernameFatigue)

Would she really throw her "title" and self-respect out the door to stay on tee vee? 

Credit for the "Countless" moniker goes to Mario Singer who referred to Luann by that name a few seasons back. I was trying to type the trademark symbol to give Mario credit but my computer would not cooperate. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, MerryMary said:

I'm back to being annoyed by Carole.  The hardware store has sliding screens that you insert in your windows when they are an irregular size.  Carole, you need fresh air!

So great that Tinsley bought off Sonya for $5k.  Baller move.  She gave her $5k and Sonya stupidly announced it to everyone. Tins didn't even have to tell anyone.  Brilliant.  And yes, her make-up is God awful.

Luanne has a one-handed back hand which is lame. I loved how at the end the Bravo editor's put quotes around the words "sad time" in her divorce announcement.  The snark!  Maybe the whole storyline was fake?  If so, WOW.  Hat's off...

I wish they'd rework the cast.  I'm tired of these chicks.

one handed backhand is not lame!  i have played competitive tennis since i was a child and i have a one handed backhand!  chris evert was the first player to use two handed and that was because she was so young when she started. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

1. The arrest that ended Tinsley's and Nico's very fucked up relationship was because he called her to come over. He had a trespass warning out against her. She came and he called the police on her. However, there were many earlier calls to the police with reports that Nico beat and attacked Tinsley, including a statement by one of Nico's neighbors who witnessed Nico shove Tinsley's face into the pavement. The Fanjuls didn't like Tinsley. Nico's mom has been trying to paint Tinsley as unstable delusional woman who is lying about the abuse. However, there are pictures. There is video and at least one witness. This man was beating the shit out of her for years. Police attempted to arrest him at least once, but I suspect that his family's money and influence stopped them in their tracks. He's an heir to the Domino Sugar fortune.

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/16/the-tragic-downfall-of-new-yorks-hottest-socialite/

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/a5858/tinsley-mortimer-arrest/

Topper, her ex-husband, seems to be a decent sort. Apparently, they are still friendly. After Topper, she dated Cassi Wittgenstein-Sayn and Constantine Maroulis.

Thanks!  

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Ramona invited Missy (and Harry) to the party, she said that Tinsley asked her to invite Sonja's friends. Harry I understand but Missy is not friends with Sonja, she is just the sword that Ramona uses to stab Luann with and nothing more. 

I think Bethenny recognized Noel but was afraid to acknowledge him because of what she has said/done to Luann for the past 2 seasons. LOL

agreed, absolutely she new.  who wouldn't know noel  is lu's son.  he looks like lu.  handsome young man!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I think everything I wanted to say has been said. I'm just gonna beat this one dead horse a bit. Luanne should have listened to everyone -- everyone! -- who told her Tom was skipping around all over town kissing on random women.  I mean, if everyone --everyone! -- told me the hummus at the salad bar was sour, and I ate some anyway, I wouldn't sit around with my green face and rumbly tummy insisting that the hummus was "my rose" and that I was the happiest happy woman in the history of happiness. 'Cause sooner or later, that hummus is gonna require some attending to, and it's not gonna be pretty. Ditto Mr. Tom. Luanne listened to nobody even though everyone warned her about Mr. Tom and his wandering eye (and mouth, hands, and other bits). Therefore, my sympathy for her is, shall we say, extremely limited.

This was, I think, the most interesting season of RHoNY in years. We had some drama, some fun, some romance -- and all in pretty good proportions.

Eh, I get it...what one of us hasn't done dumb shit. I would HOPE that at my age (Same as Lu) I'd have figured it out by now. However, single-ish again after about 17 years (long story) I hope to DOG I don't fall for some skeezy asshole! It's been awhile tho, rules have changed.... and IPHONES! Yuck...I think I will just hang with my dog and my three legged cat. Maybe someone handsome and not gross will show up in my living room, but I am not counting on it! I am not as fab as her although I wish I was, I would be out trolling!!! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Credit for the "Countless" moniker goes to Mario Singer who referred to Luann by that name a few seasons back. I was trying to type the trademark symbol to give Mario credit but my computer would not cooperate. 

Well thanks for bringing it back! ( not so much thoughts of playa Mario!)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

My post was regarding the statement at the end of the show, as shown below. 

The statement at the end of the episode read "After 7 tumultuous months of marriage, Luann has filed for divorce from Tom. They are asking for privacy during this 'sad time' ". (Quotation marks around sad time courtesy of Bravo).

That announcement is on Bravo/production, not Luann. I doubt that she told the press 1 thing and production something else. 

• Love 4

Well, I can't stand Beth but the scene of Beth coming out of the elevator didn't indicate to me that she didn't acknowledge Noel while in the elevator.  She came out first as the door was opening which is normal, with Noel following.

I do think that Beth is a little jealous of Carole's budding relationship with Tins.  That whole BFF comment was throwing shade but Carole didn't go for it and just responded that Beth was her BFF.  Also, Beth was throwing it in by saying that Tins was drinking at eight o'clock in the morning.... Well, 'they' were on vacation.  At least Tins didn't get totally naked and jump in the pool.  Beth is very quick to throw shade but she doesn't look at her own behavior.    

Beth also has some weird bump or something going on between her breasts.  Yes, her hair and makeup looked great at the party but she was poured into that strapless dress.  The signs of aging are starting to show in that area.  The skin is starting to loosen up.  I think Beth has to start some reality thinking about herself since she had to throw out that Ro was sixty.

As for the screens, it wasn't July when that was filmed.  More like March.  Some people do take out screens for the winter and it would be way too early to put them back in March.  Also, people sometimes just don't like to 'open' windows in NYC.  The city air is pretty dirty and a lot of soot, etc. get into the house.  Heck, I live in a very suburban area and I rarely open the windows because the time of year when you can, there's pollen and my husband has allergies.  I pretty much go from heat to air conditioning.

Warning.  Getting on the soapbox:  And enough with the cat piss.  You can have cats and not have your home 'stink'.  Cats are getting a really undeserved rap here.  And no, you don't 'have' to vacuum every day. 

Now Carole's couch is a different situation.  Once the material shreds, you're going to have a hard time cleaning it.  Ok.  You can't clean it.  And that's going to present a problem.  Not because of the cats.  Cats overall are very clean and groom themselves.  It's mostly the people planting their butts down on it.

Off the soapbox.

• Love 19