Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Oil And Vinegar

• Start Topic

On 7/14/2017 at 6:48 PM, njbchlover said:

Yeah...you may need those MegaMillions - y'know, for the Botox and stuff!  (JK, ZW!!)    ;-)

I'm lol!  but....facts. 

On 7/14/2017 at 11:30 PM, breezy424 said:

Maybe you should try Latisse.  It works for me.  Brooke Shields was in their commercials.

http://www.latisse.com/

Originally it was developed to lower eye pressure and one of the side effects is eyelash growth and is the same as Bimatoprost 0.03%.  I like that there's nothing 'fake' and you just look like you have really nice eyelashes.  I started it to reduce eye pressure as a precaution and got this great side effect.

Breezy, don't even know if my question will make sense since latisse is eye medicine and technically its side effect is longer lashes.  but did you experience any of the side effects of the latisse.  Like - if you stop taking it will all your lashes fall out?

5 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Uh oh, trouble in paradise for Lu and her husband.

LuAnn slaps him

*sigh*.   See fam this is why I wanted her to stop doing the newlywed world tour.  He's gonna wind up putting crease lines in that otherwise flawless face.    And a year from now they (and we) will be Tinsley'ing her ass at the dinner table like

tenor.gif

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

*sigh*.   See fam this is why I wanted her to stop doing the newlywed world tour.  He's gonna wind up putting crease lines in that otherwise flawless face.   

Exactly. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Carole already gave Tinsley the lowdown on the date and what he did, how he got rich, yadda yadda. Why would Tinsley ask him about it on the date? To confirm?

To show some interest in the guy? She could have said something like, "Carol told me you started a Coupon Code website. How did you get into that?" She could have asked him to expound on the information and tried to learn a little about him. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

To show some interest in the guy? She could have said something like, "Carol told me you started a Coupon Code website. How did you get into that?" She could have asked him to expound on the information and tried to learn a little about him. 

It is always possible that she did ask him questions about himself but that Bravo only wanted to show the footage of Carole helping a tipsy/drunk Tinsley navigate the blind date. I really doubt that she came drunk, so I think a fair amount of footage was left on the cutting room floor. LOL

• Love 9
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It has been posted here that she is currently being paid by People as a Wedding Consultant. Which makes me laugh and laugh. Unless being a Wedding Consultant means something different than I think it does. 

Also self negotiated her "Friend Of HW" contract

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

"They're right there on the table."

And in a specially designed caddy to hold the two of them side by side in matching bottles, no less.

I can't believe Ramona tried to argue about it.  She really is a maroon! 

• Love 12
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

And in a specially designed caddy to hold the two of them side by side in matching bottles, no less.

I can't believe Ramona tried to argue about it.  She really is a maroon! 

In Ramona's defense, it does make sense. When you put oil and vinegar together to make a salad dressing you need to whisk it. Picture your favorite bottled Italian dressing, if you don't shake that bottle before pouring it on your salad - you're gonna get a big blob of oil. Put the 2 together and they do eventually separate.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Put the 2 together and they do eventually separate.

I was thinking the same thing.  The phrase does work with oil and vinegar as well since the two do not mix either.  But it doesn't negate the fact that Ramona is being a complete lunatic as of late - what the heck is up with her??  And her poor face - she is so botoxed she really seemed to be struggling to make a facial expression.  I am baffled by everything about Ramona lately.

Tinsley has gone from being a non entity to probably my favorite castmate right now!  I love how she pretty much told Beth to fuck off for daring to look at her while she was trying to have a private conversation AT THE SAME TABLE.  Excuse yourself and go into a different room or outside for a few minutes, you miserable woman.  I love that Tinsley owns the fact that yeah, she's a bit of a mess right now.  I liked the date.  I wear patterned tights all the time, I didn't know that was no longer acceptable and/or slutty.  Except can I ask a question about eyelashes??  Why is that Tinsley's tag line?  I'm feeling the love for her, but her eyelashes are nothing special that I can tell.

Carole going to court over a a $4000 security deposit that she could easily have just GIVEN Adam that money instead of wasting time and energy and civil court???  The very definition of rich people problems.  She was so damn happy about going to court.  So out of touch it's ridiculous.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

I agree that Ramona looks awful on the show. But on WWHL she looks amazing

I often wonder if the film crew dislikes Ramona so much that they will adjust the lighting to make her look worse.  Or, could there possibly be a magic "ugly" dial on the cameras, that the camermen can dial up or back?   ;-)  

Also, I think during the show, Ramona wears too much makeup, because she has been told by "someone" (probably the makeup counter girl at Saks) that you need more makeup when on camera.  On WWHL, she probably has her makeup done professionally by the makeup artists on set.

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In Ramona's defense, it does make sense. When you put oil and vinegar together to make a salad dressing you need to whisk it. Picture your favorite bottled Italian dressing, if you don't shake that bottle before pouring it on your salad - you're gonna get a big blob of oil. Put the 2 together and they do eventually separate.

Yes, it takes some whisking (or as I prefer, some vigorous shaking in an old olive jar).  But oil and vinegar mix to make a *lovely* emulsion!  One may even say that each ingredient reaches its zenith of delightfulness only when in the company of the other.

Oil and water, on the other hand, NEVER mix in any kind of pleasing way.  Okay, well maybe when you see an rainbow in an oily parking lot puddle.  But that's the only time! 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I often wonder if the film crew dislikes Ramona so much that they will adjust the lighting to make her look worse.  Or, could there possibly be a magic "ugly" dial on the cameras, that the camermen can dial up or back?   ;-)  

Also, I think during the show, Ramona wears too much makeup, because she has been told by "someone" (probably the makeup counter girl at Saks) that you need more makeup when on camera.  On WWHL, she probably has her makeup done professionally by the makeup artists on set.

Remember what she did to the Dorinda's fixtures in the Berkshires? They are probably too afraid of setting up lighting around her in case she goes crazy when she decides it's too bright or in the wrong place when they aren't there or she demands that something gets changed. If I had to listen to her harping about it I'd just back away too and if that affects her looks, well...that's just another by product of her behavior. I doubt she's been nice to crew or ever offered them a ice cold bottle of water when they are shooting and it's hot (for instance). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I was thinking the same thing.  The phrase does work with oil and vinegar as well since the two do not mix either.  But it doesn't negate the fact that Ramona is being a complete lunatic as of late - what the heck is up with her??  And her poor face - she is so botoxed she really seemed to be struggling to make a facial expression.  I am baffled by everything about Ramona lately.

Tinsley has gone from being a non entity to probably my favorite castmate right now!  I love how she pretty much told Beth to fuck off for daring to look at her while she was trying to have a private conversation AT THE SAME TABLE.  Excuse yourself and go into a different room or outside for a few minutes, you miserable woman.  I love that Tinsley owns the fact that yeah, she's a bit of a mess right now.  I liked the date.  I wear patterned tights all the time, I didn't know that was no longer acceptable and/or slutty.  Except can I ask a question about eyelashes??  Why is that Tinsley's tag line?  I'm feeling the love for her, but her eyelashes are nothing special that I can tell.

Carole going to court over a a $4000 security deposit that she could easily have just GIVEN Adam that money instead of wasting time and energy and civil court???  The very definition of rich people problems.  She was so damn happy about going to court.  So out of touch it's ridiculous.

i'm out the loop,,,,what 4000 deposit?

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

i'm out the loop,,,,what 4000 deposit?

(edited)
21 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

I agree that Ramona looks awful on the show. But on WWHL she looks amazing

maybe because of the makeup artist on wwhl.  i don't know  that they have them but it's a possibility. 

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

o show some interest in the guy? She could have said something like, "Carol told me you started a Coupon Code website. How did you get into that?" She could have asked him to expound on the information and tried to learn a little about him. 

I didn't see him asking her any questions either. They were both having fun. If anything, she was making the bigger effort. I give her an A on that date!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

OMG Lady Mormont - I smile every time I see your avatar

game-of-thrones-gif-got-lyanna-mormont-F

Ramona looked good on Love Connection too. I wish she would just downsize the fun bags and replace them with 34B's

She was awesome last night:)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

. I wish she would just downsize the fun bags and replace them --(snip!)

7 hours ago, Otherkate said:

(and a snip!) -- right there on the table.

This would surpass Aviva's leg toss, Tamra's spittle-fueled Ireland scream and any wig-snatch involving Porsha, resulting in the highest HWs ratings ever. ;-D

• Love 1
On 7/13/2017 at 1:53 PM, Michichick said:

I think you're right. Ramona did lord it over everyone like having a husband was a big accomplishment, so now she's totally adrift without him.

Since Luann is currently lording it over everyone about her great catch Tom, I wonder if Lu will fall apart as soon as her marriage hits the skids?

Wendy Williams, on today's episode, said that Lu slapped Tom last week in public because he was 'seen' with an ex. May be old news to some of you but I hadn't seen it elsewhere. 

If true, what happened to Lu's 'we have BOTH remained friendly with our ex's' sentiment? 

Also, if true, the former Countess must have taken leave of her senses to act so uncouth and 'uncool' in public. 

The cherry on the damn sundae would be if this took place at The Regency! *insert ugly, maniacal laughter* 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

Wendy Williams, on today's episode, said that Lu slapped Tom last week in public because he was 'seen' with an ex. May be old news to some of you but I hadn't seen it elsewhere. 

If true, what happened to Lu's 'we have BOTH remained friendly with our ex's' sentiment? 

Also, if true, the former Countess must have taken leave of her senses to act so uncouth and 'uncool' in public. 

The cherry on the damn sundae would be if this took place at The Regency! *insert ugly, maniacal laughter* 

9u4OlJ6.gif

• Love 7
5 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Hell if I'd give my BF $4K to cover a securiy deposit!  And it's not like a murder trial. It probably didn't take that much time and energy.  Not to mention it is probably the principle of it all too.  If he left the place intact, he should gert his 4K back!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Hell if I'd give my BF $4K to cover a securiy deposit!  And it's not like a murder trial. It probably didn't take that much time and energy.  Not to mention it is probably the principle of it all too.  If he left the place intact, he should gert his 4K back!

No way would I just give him the money either!  Not a chance. Like you said, there is a principle involved.  If Adam left the place intact, he deserves his money back. The landlord should not profit from being dishonest.  And 4K is not peanuts, not even to people with more money than Carole.  The people I've known who could be considered wealthy would never let someone cheat them that way. You don't get rich - or stay rich - by letting people take advantage of you that way.  And the fact that the landlord didn't even bother to show up suggests to me that the whole thing was nothing but an attempt to take advantage of Adam.  

Carole probably spent a few hours in court at most.  Let's say it even took four hours, which is probably a stretch.  That is a thousand dollars an hour.  I'd say it's worth it.  Besides, what else does she have to do? LOL  

• Love 23
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait...  I wasn't supposed to be shaking the bottle???  I always shook the bottle!  Disclaimer: I don't eat salad but I will sometimes prepare it for my husband. 

17 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Nope, nope, nope.  Carole should not have given Adam the $4000.  And sometimes, it's about the principle, not the money.

• Love 16

Nope, nope, nope.  Carole should not have given Adam the $4000.  And sometimes, it's about the principle, not the money

Yup.  People with real money don't consider it 'just' money. It's how you stay wealthy.

• Love 15

I'm convinced that Ramona is using this season as an audition for a telenovela that Andy Cohen's got a line on.

That's the only way her facial contortions and over-the-top pronouncements make sense to me. Plus, the hair extensions, outsized implants, the scheming OG - definitely telenovela material.

I can't WAIT to see if she does any lunges by the pool in high heels and a bikini in Mexico.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

And sometimes, it's about the principle, not the money.

I don't think it was about principles or money.....it was just a little pet project.  How cute, let's go to court!  I don't think most people see a day spent in court as quaint and fun.  She was practically giddy.  I mean it's not an episode of Law and Order.    

12 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Besides, what else does she have to do? LOL

Now that I agree with!  Hahahaha

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

People with real money don't consider it 'just' money. It's how you stay wealthy.

Most people with "fake" money definitely don't consider it "just money" either.  I know, she's probably bored.  It just came off as "Oh look!  The little people and their COURT!"  It just rubbed me the wrong way, but admittedly the way Carole says most things either rubs me the wrong way or bores me to tears;)

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Most people with "fake" money definitely don't consider it "just money" either.  I know, she's probably bored.  It just came off as "Oh look!  The little people and their COURT!"  It just rubbed me the wrong way, but admittedly the way Carole says most things either rubs me the wrong way or bores me to tears;)

Really?  I don't know I kinda think of all the women in that circle she's the least elitist-minded.    I didn't think court was or seemed recreational for her.   I did see the giddiness but if anything, in a way that implied she was happy that money didn't have anything to do with justice.  Like she seemed geeked that they beat "the man" lol.   Not that they really beat him, they just got what was rightfully his.  Two things were cute to me - that it was so important to her to see to it that someone she cared about not get cheated and how she described seeing the wheels of justice turning lol.   It was probably her first/only time in court.   I have a friend like this and Beth was right in guessing this is somebody who loves to get called for jury duty.    

• Love 12
(edited)

Carole comparing herself to Norma Rae was just idiotic. She really is a moron who thinks highly of herself if she thinks going to small claims court is anything like being a textile worker fighting for union rights. She is so stupid. Did she even watch the movie? The poster who called her a pinhead was spot on.

Edited by Ki-in
Went too far, I apologize
  • Love 8
43 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Carole comparing herself to Norma Rae was just idiotic. She really is a moron who thinks highly of herself if she thinks going to small claims court is anything like being a textile worker fighting for union rights. She is so stupid I can't see how anyone with an IQ above a turnip thinks she's smart. Did she even watch the movie? The poster who called her a pinhead was spot on.

I think she was kidding. I don't think she actually believes that what she did is as significant as fighting a long battle for workers rights. When I call myself Mother Teresa for tending to my husband when he has the flu, I don't actually believe that heating up chicken noodle soup is the same as tending to leprosy victims in Calcutta. 

• Love 16
(edited)

IMO she's a dolt. She didn't even compare herself to a lawyer, fictional or otherwise, but to a character in a movie who was not even a lawyer! If she had called herself Atticus Finch or Gloria Allred it might have made just a bit more sense. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 2

Alright I might officially be horsebeating and mileage varies but I also didn't think the Norma Rae reference was literal lol.  But in the sense that this was a character who fought/forced a corporation to do the right thing by refusing to go quietly, then it actually does fit. 

• Love 12
On 7/15/2017 at 11:13 AM, walnutqueen said:

I am already burning in Hell, AND late to the party, but reading all the Zapruder comments about the number of blueberries left on a plate?  In the words of Bethanny - "Get a hobby".

Oh, and that guy Tinsley's still "dating"?  Mayhaps have a Little Bo Peep fantasy.

I will never refer to Sonja's nethers, but if I could, I would certainly steal "Grandma Wrinkles".

We have one.  Dissecting this show to the nth degree.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

$4000 is not a small amount no matter how rich that person is or how rich his/her partner is.  I don't find it a waste of time or energy if that landlord was in the wrong.  Rich people don't stay rich by giving money away or walking away from money owed.  Would you toss $4K in the trash just because your account had a lot of money?  I sure wouldn't.  Its like saying no rich person should ever sue anyone because why waste the courts time?  They aren't going to starve.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Really?  I don't know I kinda think of all the women in that circle she's the least elitist-minded.    I didn't think court was or seemed recreational for her.   I did see the giddiness but if anything, in a way that implied she was happy that money didn't have anything to do with justice.  Like she seemed geeked that they beat "the man" lol.   Not that they really beat him, they just got what was rightfully his.  Two things were cute to me - that it was so important to her to see to it that someone she cared about not get cheated and how she described seeing the wheels of justice turning lol.   It was probably her first/only time in court.   I have a friend like this and Beth was right in guessing this is somebody who loves to get called for jury duty.    

That is me.  I love jury duty.  I have only been called and seated once.  As a stinking alternate!  I wanted to vote on the outcome!  I had very strong opinions.

It seems like if Carole was just looking for something to do she would find something a little less tense than court to get her jollies.  

2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Carole comparing herself to Norma Rae was just idiotic. She really is a moron who thinks highly of herself if she thinks going to small claims court is anything like being a textile worker fighting for union rights. She is so stupid I can't see how anyone with an IQ above a turnip thinks she's smart. Did she even watch the movie? The poster who called her a pinhead was spot on.

Glad to know my intellect doesn't rise to the level of a root vegetable.

• Love 14
Just now, Natalie68 said:

It seems like if Carole was just looking for something to do she would find something a little less tense than court to get her jollies.  

Like maybe write something? Anything?  The first two seasons all we heard from her was my writing, my craft, and now what? She can't even finish an introduction to a cookbook. 

Those ghostwriter rumors seem to have some merit IMO

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Glad to know my intellect doesn't rise to the level of a root vegetable.

I am a little bummed. I don't think of myself as particularly intellectual, but I had hoped for smarter than something that grows in the ground. 

• Love 8
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

I am a little bummed. I don't think of myself as particularly intellectual, but I had hoped for smarter than something that grows in the ground. 

Me as well.  Maybe next life we can maybe be as intellectual as a gopher!  That's gotta be a step up from a turnip right?  I mean a gopher could exert dominance over a root veggie right?  That takes some smarts.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Me as well.  Maybe next life we can maybe be as intellectual as a gopher!  That's gotta be a step up from a turnip right?  I mean a gopher could exert dominance over a root veggie right?  That takes some smarts.  

You are on to something. When I woke up this morning I lamented the fact that I am not rich, aged 25, and a size 4. Now I just want to be as smart as a gopher. Small dreams are the easiest to achieve, right? 

• Love 8
Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

You are on to something. When I woke up this morning I lamented the fact that I am not rich, aged 25, and a size 4. Now I just want to be as smart as a gopher. Small dreams are the easiest to achieve, right? 

Don't we all!

I get not everyone in the cast appeals to all.  REALLY I do.  I mean someone has got to like Vicki G, Ramona, Theresa G etc.  I wouldn't assume all those that do are intellectually challenged.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Like maybe write something? Anything?  The first two seasons all we heard from her was my writing, my craft, and now what? She can't even finish an introduction to a cookbook. 

Those ghostwriter rumors seem to have some merit IMO

Maybe she doesn't want to write any longer. Maybe she has writer's block? I've no talent for writing, but have heard others talk about the fact that it isn't as easy as just sitting down and cranking out beautiful words or a work of literary art. Any writers on the forum to verify that? Can one just sit down, decide they are going to do it and like magic it happens every time? Does the fact that it doesn't work like that for everyone mean that there was no talent there to begin with? Any folks with real talent who only had one book in them? My assumption is that there are a lot of talented writers who didn't have one great work get published. Lots of people do things. Great things. Important things. Meaningful things. Things that meant a lot and that they were good at. And then they decide not to do them anymore. Lawyers who give up the law, Teachers who don't want to teach. It isn't that strange for someone to decide to move away from the thing they once did. Is it? 

Edited by motorcitymom65
Because I am not very good with the whole writing thing
  • Love 8

/

3 hours ago, Ki-in said:

The Norma Rae reference was a self-deprecating remark.  Carole was making a joke about how seriously she was taking fighting for the deposit.  She did not literally mean she was on the same level as a person who put her life on the line fighting to secure rights for exploited employees who labored in hazardous working conditions. 

And I am the poster who called her a pinhead (at least the most recent poster to call her a pinhead, anyway - there may have been others).  I was referring to her riding around through traffic on Adam's bike's handlebars holding a dog. She was placing the animal at great risk in my opinion so that is why I whipped out my second favorite insult to use on her (my very favorite insult is "gaping flaring asshole," which I reserve exclusively for Ramona).  What I am saying is, calling her a "pinhead" was not commentary on Carole's intellect, but rather on her dog mom skills which clearly SUCK.   I don't think she is actually intellectually dumb. 

16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I get not everyone in the cast appeals to all.  REALLY I do.  I mean someone has got to like Vicki G, Ramona, Theresa G etc.  I wouldn't assume all those that do are intellectually challenged.

You had me in your corner until you mentioned Ramona. 

20 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

When I woke up this morning I lamented the fact that I am not rich, aged 25, and a size 4. Now I just want to be as smart as a gopher.

17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Don't we all!

I don't know how smart gophers are (except the one who got  elected to Congress! he CLEARLY has some smarts).  I just want to be as smart as the mole who has invaded my yard.  Night after night I try one remedy after another, to no avail.  He hides, he moves ... I could have sworn that last night after dumping all my mint tincture water on the hole I was sure he was hiding in, I saw a tiny little hand emerge from a different hole across the yard and FLIP ME OFF!  Which is not easy to do when you have tiny little webbed fingered mole hands.  Surly little fucker.  But he is clearly smarter than me.

I guess that places me alone on the bottom wrung of the brains ladder ...  down there with the turnips.  And the parsnips.  And I hate turnips and parsnips.

I'm so ashamed. 

• Love 7
Just now, Celia Rubenstein said:

/

The Norma Rae reference was a self-deprecating remark.  Carole was making a joke about how seriously she was taking fighting for the deposit.  She did not literally mean she was on the same level as a person who put her life on the line fighting to secure rights for exploited employees who labored in hazardous working conditions. 

And I am the poster who called her a pinhead (at least the most recent poster to call her a pinhead, anyway - there may have been others).  I was referring to her riding around through traffic on Adam's bike's handlebars holding a dog. She was placing the animal at great risk in my opinion so that is why I whipped out my second favorite insult to use on her (my very favorite insult is "gaping flaring asshole," which I reserve exclusively for Ramona).  What I am saying is, calling her a "pinhead" was not commentary on Carole's intellect, but rather on her dog mom skills which clearly SUCK.   I don't think she is actually intellectually dumb. 

You had me in your corner until you mentioned Ramona. 

I don't know how smart gophers are (except the one who got  elected to Congress! he CLEARLY has some smarts).  I just want to be as smart as the mole who has invaded my yard.  Night after night I try one remedy after another, to no avail.  He hides, he moves ... I could have sworn that last night after dumping all my mint tincture water on the hole I was sure he was hiding in, I saw a tiny little hand emerge from a different hole across the yard and FLIP ME OFF!  Which is not easy to do when you have tiny little webbed fingered mole hands.  Surly little fucker.  But he is clearly smarter than me.

I guess that places me alone on the bottom wrung of the brains ladder ...  down there with the turnips.  And the parsnips.  And I hate turnips and parsnips.

I'm so ashamed. 

Its ok.  Mr. Natalie found her very attractive til the fake boobs.  He even says Kadooz.  He is a smart man so I let this slide!  If he starts with the 'are you kidding me?', we are reassessing my opinion.  HA!

I have heard that Moles are surly little fuckers.  Good thing he didn't try and chuck a PLASTIC glass at your head.  I am not sure the gophers in the neighboring holes are great at rendering first aid.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Would you toss $4K in the trash just because your account had a lot of money?

Shit no!!  I think I just didn't like her attitude while she was talking about it. She seemed so very proud of herself, like she does when she makes her little "funnies" in her talking heads.  It's not a fucking murder trial and you got someone acquitted. Now that I'm thinking of it, those are really the only times she's "whitty" (my opinion). 

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Shit no!!  I think I just didn't like her attitude while she was talking about it. She seemed so very proud of herself, like she does when she makes her little "funnies" in her talking heads.  It's not a fucking murder trial and you got someone acquitted. Now that I'm thinking of it, those are really the only times she's "whitty" (my opinion). 

I think she was proud and happy that they took on the "establishment" and they won. People are made happy and proud by far less. I spent a good part of yesterday arguing with my cell phone provider over $75 because I was sure that they were doing me wrong. I think I eventually had to talk to everyone at the company, but in the end, I've got my $75. I was a very happy lady and congratulated myself on my tenacity.  In all honesty, back in the days when I was on Facebook, people would post about shit like this because they thought it important enough for the world to know about. Some folks were proud when they got a great deal on bologna at Kroger. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

That is me.  I love jury duty.  I have only been called and seated once.

Me too!  Jury duty?  Yes, please!  And I suspect the powers-that-be know how eager I am to serve hence that's the exact reason I'm never called.  The one case where I actually made the jury, I picked apart a witness' stand testimony as it completely contradicted the written deposition that we were provided.  I swayed the whole jury with my argument too--it was all very Perry Mason.   But that was just a trivial City trial with a measly 9.95/day payment.  I was absolutely heartbroken when I wasn't selected for a Federal case.  That paid 40.00/day plus parking and food vouchers!  And my job doesn't require that you turn over the jury duty money---sigh.  Jury Duty Goals LOL.

• Love 7