Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Oil And Vinegar

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann's dress is not from her collection, and  I would agree I am not a fan of horizontal stripes-especially black and white.  It is a Nicole Miller NYC.  I do think Luann does the dress justice.  https://www.nicolemiller.com/knit-dress

Now that's just sad - reminds me of Sheree Whitfield's fashion with no fashion party.

Now Dorinda got it right. She mentioned her product recently and had 94693 views on the photo of her and Hannah holding cups. Since that pic - she has posted numerous people who bought the product and are holding up her merchandise.

Luann party from June of this year has 1347 likes..that's bad and she isn't wearing something from her own collection?

• Love 3

Late to the party but was Lu promoting her clothing line online while wearing a Nicole Miller design? Is that the controversy? Thanks for those responding.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Late to the party but was Lu promoting her clothing line online while wearing a Nicole Miller design? Is that the controversy? Thanks for those responding.

I think it might have been her jewelry line she was promoting.  My guess is Luann was comped the dress she gave credit in another photo. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The difference is Luann brags that she has a wonderful relationship with her ex. Kyle does not. Luann brags that The Count stayed with her in the Hamptons, that The Count loves Jacques, that the Count loves Tom. Only her word - no pictures.

She also likes to brag about how the count still loves her, or maybe she is not bragging, and it is simply a fact. Maybe she believes this on some level, despite the way that he treated her. It seems to be important to Lu to create an image that all is well. She did that after the divorce. She did that after the deal with the Pirate. She admitted that it was a tough thing to go through, but all was fine - no harm. Now all is fine with Tom, even though it is hard to imagine things are 100% fine if you have to constantly ask "who is that girl?" But again, I get that because she just married the dude. So she has to say everything is fine. Because she married him. And she married him because she wants it to be fine. 

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/18/rhony-countess-luann-delesseps-split-jacques-azoulay-ex-boyfriend/

• Love 8
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann's dress is not from her collection, and  I would agree I am not a fan of horizontal stripes-especially black and white.  It is a Nicole Miller NYC.  I do think Luann does the dress justice.  https://www.nicolemiller.com/knit-dress 

Luann looks better in the dress than the model.  

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

Lu looks fabulous in that Nicole Miller - better than the model. I actually love that dress. 

I love it to, and it looks fantastic on her. She looks extremely fit and toned in this frock. 

But she should be wearing one of her own frocks. Except that her own frocks are hideous. Even with that, however, one thing I have always admired was that she was going to wear her stuff whenever she could to promote her brand. Even though for the most part she has great taste and had to know that her stuff was hideous. She even went so far as to wear that atrocious green deal to the reunion and admit to the world that it was from her collection. But maybe that is over now and she will be going back to wearing stuff that is flattering instead of her own stuff, which is not. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She also likes to brag about how the count still loves her, or maybe she is not bragging, and it is simply a fact. Maybe she believes this on some level, despite the way that he treated her. It seems to be important to Lu to create an image that all is well. She did that after the divorce. She did that after the deal with the Pirate. She admitted that it was a tough thing to go through, but all was fine - no harm. Now all is fine with Tom, even though it is hard to imagine things are 100% fine if you have to constantly ask "who is that girl?" But again, I get that because she just married the dude. So she has to say everything is fine. Because she married him. And she married him because she wants it to be fine. 

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/18/rhony-countess-luann-delesseps-split-jacques-azoulay-ex-boyfriend/

At least with Jacques, I believe they parted amicably and still keep in touch. There were some pictures of them post breakup - IIRC he was at her birthday party.

The Count on the other hand - is a ghost and he is not camera shy if we go by the photos he posed for with the Princess.

I really hope Tom is discreet, cause I don't see her dumping him even if there is a Frank Gifford like tape of him.

The clip of Luann tipsy is hilarious.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I love it to, and it looks fantastic on her. She looks extremely fit and toned in this frock. 

But she should be wearing one of her own frocks. Except that her own frocks are hideous. Even with that, however, one thing I have always admired was that she was going to wear her stuff whenever she could to promote her brand. Even though for the most part she has great taste and had to know that her stuff was hideous. She even went so far as to wear that atrocious green deal to the reunion and admit to the world that it was from her collection. But maybe that is over now and she will be going back to wearing stuff that is flattering instead of her own stuff, which is not. 

We don't know what the event was all about.  I think if you have a jewelry line and a clothing line you can mix it up. Wear your necklace with a designer's dress or vice versa.  Rinna who has about 500 pieces wears other designer's clothes all the time. Kyle didn't just wear her line.  Since Luann in another post with the same dress mentioned the designer I think she was comped the dress.  I posted a photo of Luann in one of her frocks at her daughter's art opening.  Bethenny doesn't just drink Skinnygirl when she goes out-we have seen her drink other brands-or just go places that serve Skinnygirl.  I think the black zip top Luann wears  in her talking heads is her line.  There are lots of celebs turned designers that wear clothing other than their own brand.  I do think the red lace jumpsuit was hideous, but the black one-which I believe is from her line and the one she is wearing when she falls into the bushes and off the step are hers.  Good news-no designer duds were sacrificed during her stunts.  I don't believe they should wear their clothes line all the time.  It is not as if Luann has an evening line.  Thankfully she was smart enough not to design her own wedding dresses. 

Luann looks great in clothes and she has her own style.  There is part of me that believes when Luann wears something in November and we see it in May-the clothing should no longer be available.   

• Love 10

Alls I got - when Ramona & Bethenny had their restaurant set-to, I was totally distracted, counting the bones in B's nekkid shoulders - a real role model for her brand, but who wants THAT??  In contrast, Ramona's pearly, Renoiresque flesh on her attractively (dare I say it?) plump appendage gave the lie to her 20 yr seniority vis a vis B. But B can wear her 4 yr old's pj's, so there's that...

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann and Alex bought the house in the Hamptons before the children were born and for under a million dollars.

I've seen you say this multiple times, and I don't know where you're getting your information but as far as I can tell it's simply not true. The price you are referring to is when a developer bought the property for 600k in 1995. The count then bought the developed property in february of 2003 (his name alone), six years before it was transferred to Luann in connection with the divorce. The price for that transaction is unknown by me (doesn't show up in my usual property data sources), but given comps at that time it would most likely have been for around 5m+/-2m. 

If it was in the city I could fairly easy look up if there was a mortgage, but I don't have any data sources for that in bridgehampton. The reality is, they most likely had a mortgage. For a lot of different reasons this is a good idea even if you have the cash available to pay up front. By the way, one of those reasons is so that the net value of the marital asset in the event of a divorce is lower... All of this to say that we really don't know how much money Luann was left with after the sale of the Bridgehampton property. But her behavior since leads me to believe that she didn't make out like a bandit.

ETA: ZM, I don't want to come off like I'm trying to put you on the spot. I agree with you that Luann handled her divorce with a lot of grace, and though I don't often agree with you on Luann herself, I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm tangentially related to wealth management through my profession, and a lot about her situation with the count reads to me as he had her over a barrel financially. I cannot reiterate enough how much the lack of a prenup really doesn't mean someone is going to make out well in case of a divorce with a wealthy person. Especially when there is generational wealth involved. To me the fact that he chose to rent the townhouse they lived in is another sign that he was avoiding creating a situation where he would have to split more assets with Luann when they eventually divorced.  

Edited by Atwood
  • Love 14

I think Dorinda was trying to compose something about Mary Tyler Moore on her phone because Mary had just passed away, but I could be wrong. Dorinda looked kinda weepy to me. I totally admit I got a little weepy myself hearing of her passing. I can't imagine what made her think The MTM Show took place in Manhattan especially if she ever watched the show. Dumbass!!!

• Love 6
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

We don't know what the event was all about.  I think if you have a jewelry line and a clothing line you can mix it up. Wear your necklace with a designer's dress or vice versa.  Rinna who has about 500 pieces wears other designer's clothes all the time. Kyle didn't just wear her line.  Since Luann in another post with the same dress mentioned the designer I think she was comped the dress.  I posted a photo of Luann in one of her frocks at her daughter's art opening.  Bethenny doesn't just drink Skinnygirl when she goes out-we have seen her drink other brands-or just go places that serve Skinnygirl.  I think the black zip top Luann wears  in her talking heads is her line.  There are lots of celebs turned designers that wear clothing other than their own brand.  I do think the red lace jumpsuit was hideous, but the black one-which I believe is from her line and the one she is wearing when she falls into the bushes and off the step are hers.  Good news-no designer duds were sacrificed during her stunts.  I don't believe they should wear their clothes line all the time.  It is not as if Luann has an evening line.  Thankfully she was smart enough not to design her own wedding dresses. 

Luann looks great in clothes and she has her own style.  There is part of me that believes when Luann wears something in November and we see it in May-the clothing should no longer be available.   

I was going off the photo which said "such a fantastic evening celebrating The Countess Collection last night! Thank you to those who attended! To view my collection click the link in my bio. Stay tuned for more to come! Xo"

I thought this event was a promotional event for her Countess Collection meaning clothes or statement necklaces. If neither item she is photographed in comes from her own collection that is sad. She could consider renaming her line

The Ex-Countess Has No Clothes

THe-Emperor-Has-No-Clothes.jpg

The "link" doesn't work in her bio

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Atwood said:

I've seen you say this multiple times, and I don't know where you're getting your information but as far as I can tell it's simply not true. The price you are referring to is when a developer bought the property for 600k in 1995. The count then bought the developed property in february of 2003 (his name alone), six years before it was transferred to Luann in connection with the divorce. The price for that transaction is unknown by me (doesn't show up in my usual property data sources), but given comps at that time it would most likely have been for around 5m+/-2m. 

If it was in the city I could fairly easy look up if there was a mortgage, but I don't have any data sources for that in bridgehampton. The reality is, they most likely had a mortgage. For a lot of different reasons this is a good idea even if you have the cash available to pay up front. By the way, one of those reasons is so that the net value of the marital asset in the event of a divorce is lower... All of this to say that we really don't know how much money Luann was left with after the sale of the Bridgehampton property. But her behavior since leads me to believe that she didn't make out like a bandit.

ETA: ZM, I don't want to come off like I'm trying to put you on the spot. I agree with you that Luann handled her divorce with a lot of grace, and though I don't often agree with you on Luann herself, I always enjoy reading your posts. I'm tangentially related to wealth management through my profession, and a lot about her situation with the count reads to me as he had her over a barrel financially. I cannot reiterate enough how much the lack of a prenup really doesn't mean someone is going to make out well in case of a divorce with a wealthy person. Especially when there is generational wealth involved. To me the fact that he chose to rent the townhouse they lived in is another sign that he was avoiding creating a situation where he would have to split more assets with Luann when they eventually divorced.  

No I am always open to more information.  I admire and support research and I am all about the documents and public records.  They are our friends. I am maybe relying on Curbed or one of the sites about Hamptons real estate.  There was an article that was comparing RHONYC Hampton properties several years ago.  The other source was Luann saying she and the Count bought a property in the Hamptons and that is where the children were born, in 1994 and 1997. Two possible options, they had a different property in the Hamptons, or the Count did not take title until 2003.  I agree about mortgages, save the cash and borrow at 4% or less. I would find it difficult to imagine the plopped down $5 million cash or mortgaged for the property fourteen years ago or even paid that much for property. 

I just assumed with Luann that she is pragmatic.  There are many examples of her being cheap-which I think comes more from managing money not from not having $20.00 to pick up a drink tab.  She talks about hitting the sale rack, it was fairly evident she wasn't going to be getting any of the Counts other properties such as the chalet in Switzerland.  To me, when it was evident the Count wasn't coming back, it would seem prudent, to ditch the nanny and given up the townhouse.  I assume she was given a some sort of allowance as I am not familiar with Luann ever being sued or any published accounts of creditor trouble.   Last year it was about Luann being wealthier than Tom and Tom preying on wealthy women.  Now it seems she is struggling and marrying Tom for the penthouse.  It just seems to me it can't be both ways. 

When Luann first got divorced I made many comments she better get a cash settlement because it is really difficult to chase foreign nationals for child support and spousal support, especially when that person is working in Cuba and Myanmar and whose principle residence is Switzerland.  My experience with wealthy people divorcing is they usually do what is best tax wise, inheritance wise, children wise and work through payouts over a sustained period of time (as in not trying to make one party cash out their interest in say a law firm, or even a family business).  They don't want a lot of discovery or prolonged litigation. My opinion of Luann is she is more about the companionship/security of a man than having a lot of girlfriend time.  Luann has this uncanny ability to tell a story about her bed hopping with a smile and a happy ending, truly she is unconventional.  I have yet to hear Luann scorch the earth with comments about one her exes.  It seems to me as if it is a learned survival technique and not a purely benevolent trait.

I agree about non pre-nup divorces and especially with foreign nationals-way too hard to enforce and as to equal distribution, really hard to chase down and lien international assets.  As to the townhouse, it is my understanding from asides from various cast members the townhouse was rented for purposes of the show.  The idea being that she needed to have a pied-a-terre for the show-Manhattan Moms.  On Luann's special when she spoke of moving back to the states it was the Hampton's  home and it was a year or so before the first season filmed.  The comments were made to support allegations Luann was a phony.  Much like Jill's Hampton's house which was sold prior to Season 1 and they had negotiated a lease back for the months of August for two years.  By the third season I believe Luann had figured out how to film and camp out in the city without a place to call home.  Maybe during the Jacques years he had a place on the UWS? 

Most of all with Luann is I do believe the producers are vested in Luann is good TV and although she may be a tough negotiator they can turn to her to make things work.  Contrast her having the sitdown with Bethenny about last year's trip and Ramona this year.  Luann knew she was going to Mexico, it was a group trip, and she just blasted straight through the conversation.  This year when Ramona was told her trip was conditional based on arriving late (many lost dollars to Ramona) the producers could count on Luann to take Ramona a day late.  They could also count on her to be available if things changed.  Trip after trip Luann has been a moving force in the entertainment department, usually with fairly disastrous results to either her character or physical danger such as the camel or falling of a small ledge.  I am just not certain with Luann it is 100% financially driven as I do think she actually does manage to squeeze out some fun and at times bruises.

• Love 7
(edited)

How is Carole going to court to fight for Baby's Adam's security deposit back anything remotely like Norma Rae, a union activist who fought for textile workers not dilettante photographer/sexy salad maker/documentarian chefs who can afford $4000 a month rent?

I was too distracted by the absolute stupidity of her wooden tutu joke to remark that it was kind of shitty to tell the blind date that Tinsley is a heavy drinker.  Also shouldn't it have been hollow and not wooden? Hollow implies somewhere for the liquor to go whereas wooden just means wooden and not necessarily a receptacle. But hey, she's the writer girl 

zNVDhGk.jpg

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

How is Carole going to court to fight for Baby's Adam's security deposit back anything remotely like Norma Rae, a union activist who fought for textile workers not dilettante photographer/sexy salad maker/documentarian chefs who can afford $4000 a month rent?

I was too distracted by the absolute stupidity of her wooden tutu joke to remark that it was kind of shitty to tell the blind date that Tinsley is a heavy drinker.  Also shouldn't it have been hollow and not wooden? Hollow implies somewhere for the liquor to go whereas wooden just means wooden and not necessarily a receptacle. But hey, she's the writer girl 

zNVDhGk.jpg

Dunno about hollow but I'm howlin'!!!!

• Love 7
(edited)

IMO, Tinley has been a good addition (surprisingly so).  She seems to bridge the old and new in a perfect sort of way - and brings just the right amount of crazy.  NYC was off for many years but the cast this year works for me.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Also shouldn't it have been hollow and not wooden? 

zNVDhGk.jpg

"Have a wooden leg" refers to pirates & peg legs (which are hollow, so cut out the middleman, Carole) but more importantly: YOU WIN EVERYTHING  -- a dozen Frankel approved LOLs ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
On 7/13/2017 at 11:01 PM, breezy424 said:

Ro, So and Tinsley could all use a good chopping of their hair.  If anyone saw Tamra on WWHL... this attests to it.  She looked like she had a Kelly Ripa bob.  She never looked so good.  Turned out it was 'fake' and her hairdresser pulled the long hair back and up.  I think So, Ro and Tinsley hang on to their hair like it is a blanky.  I get Kyle Richards keeping the long hair because it's all hers and it's gorgeous.  But even she has shortened it up.

Heck, I even give Beth props for cutting her hair. 

It's more obvious on Ramona and Tinsley, they are wearing extensions, hidden crowns and toppers. Take a look back at Tinsley's mugshot and compare it to her hair on RHNY. There is a yellow plastic sheen and shine to her hair now. Her real hair texture is totally different. Someone posted a pic of Tinsley recently wearing a blue top. Look at one side of her head - she's bald. Ramona you could see how bad it is from when she had that severe ponytail. They all have so much damage and bald patches - I think they cling to the length in hopes that your eyes are drawn down away from the scalp and bald spots.

I think Bethenny has the same issue - too much damage from long term extensions. Thinning and bald spots - The haircut is choppy - cause her real hair was all different lengths.

I think the  only 3 on this show who didn't do hair extensions long term are Carole, Luann & Dorinda

• Love 3
On 7/14/2017 at 10:23 AM, sasha206 said:

That Girl as a big part of my childhood  -- I was born in 67 and it was in syndication.  I do wonder if she got confused by the opening.  That Girl didn't toss the hat, but she's wearing cute hats and there's a scene with her with umbrella.  I loved that show!

I watched it first run and remember the brouhaha over Marlo growing out her bangs and going braless lol truly!  Loved That Girl :)

• Love 3
13 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

Alls I got - when Ramona & Bethenny had their restaurant set-to, I was totally distracted, counting the bones in B's nekkid shoulders - a real role model for her brand, but who wants THAT??  In contrast, Ramona's pearly, Renoiresque flesh on her attractively (dare I say it?) plump appendage gave the lie to her 20 yr seniority vis a vis B. But B can wear her 4 yr old's pj's, so there's that...

If it weren't for her personality,  I'd say Ramona was in the top three most beautiful HWs,  but her ugly shines brightly on her face. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

If it weren't for her personality,  I'd say Ramona was in the top three most beautiful HWs,  but her ugly shines brightly on her face. 

Ramona is still my favorite as she just makes me crack up.

I can not wait for Mexico. My dream is for Ramona to wear something macrame - and a bug to fly in and get trapped like it did in T&C.

That and Ramona swimming with her floaty noodles

• Love 12
On 7/14/2017 at 0:41 PM, Natalie68 said:

Length isn't the problem with Tinsley's hair to me.  It is how she styles it.  Its too young of a style for her combined with her frills/mary janes. 

I don't like the barrel curls, but I particularly don't like it when it's straight, in her THs.  Both styles, because they just hang on the side of her face down to her jaw, drag her face down.  So she needs to do something with those sides--at least get them out of her face, like in the photo a few pages back with the barrette on top of her head.

I'm not sure bangs alone will help.  I think she needs something horizontal going on near her cheeks.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MadLove said:

I can't imagine what made her think The MTM Show took place in Manhattan 

Vodka martinis, probably 3 of them in quick succession 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Both styles, because they just hang on the side of her face down to her jaw, drag her face down.  So she needs to do something with those sides--at least get them out of her face, like in the photo a few pages back with the barrette on top of her head.

I've noticed this style with a lot of the movie stars now.  The long, straight hair seems to be back in style.  As much as I think Jennifer Anniston is stunning, I always wanted to pull her hair back away from her face.  For me, I can't stand it hanging down in my face, but then again, as a hygienist I've got a mask & goggles on most of my day, so I have to pull my hair up and out of the way just for my sanity!  I love the picture of Tinsley with her hair pulled back.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona is still my favorite as she just makes me crack up.

I can not wait for Mexico. My dream is for Ramona to wear something macrame - and a bug to fly in and get trapped like it did in T&C.

That and Ramona swimming with her floaty noodles

If she'd just pull back on the cruelty,  I could get behind her,  as it is, I'm hoping for another scary Island. 

The noodles did make me laugh. 

• Love 5
On 7/13/2017 at 9:31 PM, JakeyJokes said:

I'm from Minneapolis and love Dorinda, so her thinking Mary Richards lived in Manhattan broke my heart. (We even had a statue of Mary, but the street it was on has been under construction for literally YEARS and commuting in downtown Minneapolis is a nightmare right now).

I am an astrology nerd so I loved finding out that Tinsley, Carole, and Scott are all Leos! I was only annoyed when they did the "oh no my ex was a Scorpio" stuff because astrology is about so much more than your sun sign -- everyone has a chart with all the planets and stuff. Someone either here or on TwoP analyzed Bethenny's chart and it explained a LOT.

Same here. I share the same birthday as Tinsley's new prince charming!

• Love 2

Carole already gave Tinsley the lowdown on the date and what he did, how he got rich, yadda yadda. Why would Tinsley ask him about it on the date? To confirm? His creds were obviously good enough that she agreed to show up, so imo, she knew what she needed to know. And now they are dating. CUUUUUUTE.

I really like Tinsley, and she really can go with the flow and the punches. Sonja has been knocking her the whole time, and Bethenny, IMO has been just an outright verbally abusive c**t, and Tinsley gets over it like that. If this was someone else, it would be this huge war. Tinsley whines for a second and then is on to the next thing. I appreciate her inability to hold a grudge. It's awesome. The worst thing she has done so far is rip placenta off her face and ask Sonya's doorman to accept her hat. I can see how she was able to stay popular in the past, she's surprisingly drama free and fun. Oh-- and she didn't buy Sonja a bday card, forgot that horrible oversight!

The barrel curls are getting old, however, she seems to have extremely thin fine hair. Aside from extensions, I don't know what else she can do. She does get her hair done professionally EVERY DAY. If that's what she likes, that's cool with me. And yes, Dorinda's hair is short but it's also super duper thick. Otherwise, I think the ladies hair looks great on them (minus the extensions and minus the barrel curls).

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/13/2017 at 8:05 PM, bravofan27 said:

I loved this episode. Though I'm suspecting that the Bethenny and Ramona fight is just for show, it's still very believable, and I think there is some real feelings there. I thought Tinsley was a hoot on her blind date. Can you imagine how bored they would be without TInsely there? She can carry a party for sure. The guy she was set up with couldn't believe his luck. She was probably the hottest lady he has ever been hooked up with. I think she could have waxed poetic about the raging STD her ex gave her and he would still be entranced. At first I thought it was nice of Bethanny to plan such a nice trip... untill I realized it was another plug for the Skinny Girl shit.. Oh my gosh! It's a dying brand! Ramona was right, which is why she's hustling in other other areas like real estate and Shark Tank. 

Ha ha!  I loved this post, and I have to tell you that I did a genuine, Bethenny-approved lol when I read the bolded part. 

Edited by CaliCat
Clarification
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

If she'd just pull back on the cruelty,  I could get behind her,  as it is, I'm hoping for another scary Island. 

The noodles did make me laugh. 

This is the same cuckoo clock who walked up to Governor David Paterson and told him she needs reading glasses otherwise she is blind as a bat - to make herself relatable to a man who is legally blind.

I need her crazy antics...

I know there have been comments about Ramona breaking the fourth wall - they all do. The editors could have easily spliced out the "it's a group trip" by going to a shot of another HW ie Tinsley staring and kept the "I'm going" comment. Sonja was on WWHL and they didn't bring it up so I don't think it's a big deal.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

How is it Marlo Thomas looks so good at age 74?     She will be 80 on her next birthday.

One of my best friends and I (we're 77) remember seeing "Margaret" Thomas's photo in a SEVENTEEN Magazine ad.  I think she was selecting a silver pattern.  She had a Danny Thomas-type nose in those days.  Still, we admired her because WE would never be in SEVENTEEN Magazine.

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, snowblossom2 said:

I agree that Ramona looks awful on the show. But on WWHL she looks amazing

OMG Lady Mormont - I smile every time I see your avatar

game-of-thrones-gif-got-lyanna-mormont-F

Ramona looked good on Love Connection too. I wish she would just downsize the fun bags and replace them with 34B's

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Oh, I'm SO shocked!    Any details on the pre-nup?   Or...maybe he likes to be slapped--the way mommy did it.

So next season we have to hear Lu say (repeatedly) "I'm getting divorced!" and suffer thru the many parties that will be thrown in honor of her impending divorce?  Will she want the good room because of her divorce?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Uh oh, trouble in paradise for Lu and her husband.

LuAnn slaps him

Wow, if true Tom is more like the Count than I thought. She better get him to keep it together at least until AFTER her Hopeless Romantic Newlywed Bed Sheets make it to market. Or this will be a repeat of The Count and her book release. I guess there goes the wedding consultant gig at People.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wow, if true Tom is more like the Count than I thought. She better get him to keep it together at least until AFTER her Hopeless Romantic Newlywed Bed Sheets make it to market. Or this will be a repeat of The Count and her book release. I guess there goes the wedding consultant gig at People.

Is that a real possibility?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is that a real possibility?

It has been posted here that she is currently being paid by People as a Wedding Consultant. Which makes me laugh and laugh. Unless being a Wedding Consultant means something different than I think it does. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It has been posted here that she is currently being paid by People as a Wedding Consultant. Which makes me laugh and laugh. Unless being a Wedding Consultant means something different than I think it does. 

So she is consulting everyday folks on how to be an insufferable Ex-Countesszilla and the best way to use social media to tell the world you are getting married?

• Love 7