Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He hasn't shown any interest in his sister mom in years.

He was the only Duggar at Derrick's law school graduation, which was only 2 years ago. He was at the kids' birthday parties back when Jill used to show the kids more. I'm with @GeeGolly in hoping that I'm reading it correctly and he's Team Jill.

• Like 9
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

He was the only Duggar at Derrick's law school graduation, which was only 2 years ago. He was at the kids' birthday parties back when Jill used to show the kids more. I'm with @GeeGolly in hoping that I'm reading it correctly and he's Team Jill.

I hope you're right. Jill needs the support. But James seems to have changed a lot in the past couple of years. His social media is awful and demonstrates subservience to his loathsome father. Didn't he set up Jed's baby gender reveal? The one with the junker car going into a pond on the Duggar back 40? We know Jed! is a JB sycophant. If James is close to him, he probably is as well. Ugh 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Do you think the documentary and Jill's book will "hurt" younger Duggars in regards of finding husbands and wives?

I think it's already happened since Jill and, to a certain extent Jinger, left the reservation. But marrying off the sons is easier than the daughters. The sons have all married IBLP, although I am not 100% sure about Hannah. I know her family has been enmeshed with the Duggars for a long time.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Here's my trying to remember who Hannah is.

I hope that the younger girls will have a better future and find good husbands, and not pop up lots of babies.

Or remain single if they wish

I really think JB is going to tighten the screws where the younger girls' suitors are concerned. They will no doubt be IBLP. No dicking around with Southern Baptists or Calvinists this time around! Sad for those girls. 

• Sad 15
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I really think JB is going to tighten the screws where the younger girls' suitors are concerned. They will no doubt be IBLP. No dicking around with Southern Baptists or Calvinists this time around! Sad for those girls. 

Those girls won't know any different and I'm sure Jim Bob has them praying everyday not to end up with a husband like Derrick.  

• LOL 3
14 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

But then again, there is social media, more exposure, and less control.  I guess I would say we don't know how it will turn out for the lost girls.

They might be anxiously waiting for the day they can wear pants like their big sisters.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Here's my trying to remember who Hannah is.

I hope that the younger girls will have a better future and find good husbands, and not pop up lots of babies.

Or remain single if they wish

And get more education, and, ya know, have an actual career.

I know it's highly unlikely, and that is a shame.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

And get more education, and, ya know, have an actual career.

I know it's highly unlikely, and that is a shame.

While JB may regret how he handled things with Jill/Jinger, JB & Michelle are getting older every day. In most situations the baby children of big families get away with SO MUCH more than the older kids did. Johanna, Jenny, Jordyn and Josie are never going to have the responsibilities that Jana had at their ages (and has now). The boys still not married- Jason, James (Jackson is still a tad young) have more freedom than JD or Joe ever saw (not comparing them to Josh because he is heinous).

Likely the younger girls will have less attention on them as they enter adulthood. Johannah will turn 18 this October and join the Lonely Js (assuming she isn’t engaged). 

• Like 19
(edited)

Hannie has been rumored to be seeing a guy named Carver Bowers. He's denied it, but understandable since she's underage (they kept Joy's relationship with Austin on the down low until she was 18). I'm not sure if his family is IBLP, but he's been at the Duggars' place many times. Certainly tighter than even prayer partner Derick.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3

I think how the younger Duggars are being raised could be an either/or. Maybe Michelle is done and more relaxed or maybe she now has less distractions, a more manageable bunch and doesn't want them straying too far from Gothard/IBLP.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Hannie has been rumored to be seeing a guy named Carver Bowers. He's denied it, but understandable since she's underage (they kept Joy's relationship with Austin on the down low until she was 18). I'm not sure if his family is IBLP, but he's been at the Duggars' place many times. Certainly tighter than even prayer partner Derick.

Carver Bowers is a musician in the Freedom Journey Show at the Branson Theater JB owns. The Bowers and Bontrager families have been friends with the Duggars for a long time.  Jackson and Johanna have been pictured with both families many times.

In other lonely Js news - James seems to be in south carolina with Elijah, someone named Morgan Fullerton and 2 sisters Esther and Sarah. no last name for the sisters @Esther_lim2 and @Sarah_lim1

• Useful 7
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Carver Bowers is a musician in the Freedom Journey Show at the Branson Theater JB owns. The Bowers and Bontrager families have been friends with the Duggars for a long time.  Jackson and Johanna have been pictured with both families many times.

In other lonely Js news - James seems to be in south carolina with Elijah, someone named Morgan Fullerton and 2 sisters Esther and Sarah. no last name for the sisters @Esther_lim2 and @Sarah_lim1

I didn’t realize JB’s theater was up and running? For how long? Is it successful?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SMama said:

I didn’t realize JB’s theater was up and running? For how long? Is it successful?

I think only the Freedom Journey musical show is running. They seem to still be looking for donors for the actual revisionist history freedom museum.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 6

Curious James seems to have removed all the videos from his vlog. The link to it on his IG goes to error but found it via google and it is empty.  It happened sometime in the last few days. Wonder if he did it or JB's PR guy had him do it. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 9
1 hour ago, auntieminem said:

Curious James seems to have removed all the videos from his vlog. The link to it on his IG goes to error but found it via google and it is empty.  It happened sometime in the last few days. Wonder if he did it or JB's PR guy had him do it. 

Perhaps he’s “rebranding “.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think how the younger Duggars are being raised could be an either/or. Maybe Michelle is done and more relaxed or maybe she now has less distractions, a more manageable bunch and doesn't want them straying too far from Gothard/IBLP.

My guess is that Michelle has been totally broken by Josh's conviction and imprisonment and that she's now just a shadow of the woman who ruled her family with a rod of iron (and I'm convinced that it was she, rather than Jim Bob, who always laid down the law behind closed doors).  I think her entire sense of identity was wrapped up in her public image as the perfect Gothard wife and mother and the acclaim she received as a TV star and Fundie royalty. When that was shattered, there was nothing left for her to fall back on. I also think that Josh is one of the few of her children that she genuinely loves. She was able to survive the molestation and Ashley Madison scandals because he was still free and safe within the family compound. But the daily thought of him in prison must have ner consumed with anguish. I think she spends her days living in the past and not caring much about anything or anyone around her.

• Like 16
  • Sad 3
14 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

My guess is that Michelle has been totally broken by Josh's conviction and imprisonment and that she's now just a shadow of the woman who ruled her family with a rod of iron (and I'm convinced that it was she, rather than Jim Bob, who always laid down the law behind closed doors).  I think her entire sense of identity was wrapped up in her public image as the perfect Gothard wife and mother and the acclaim she received as a TV star and Fundie royalty. When that was shattered, there was nothing left for her to fall back on. I also think that Josh is one of the few of her children that she genuinely loves. She was able to survive the molestation and Ashley Madison scandals because he was still free and safe within the family compound. But the daily thought of him in prison must have ner consumed with anguish. I think she spends her days living in the past and not caring much about anything or anyone around her.

I agree. Any mother knowing your child is in prison would be awful, I think Michelle is likely checked out. Sure she goes to births and holiday things and talks to the kids, but I think the Lonely Js are doing more for the minor kids on an emotional level than Michelle or JB are doing. 

• Like 14

James is getting blasted in the comments also a few defenders. I wonder if he posted that on his own or was prompted to do so by their PR guy. It was kind of dumb thing to do right after SHP came out.  Even if he does think JB is a great father he should have just given him a card. 🙃

• Like 21
2 hours ago, MrsKravitz said:

I have no idea who she’s talking to, but she’s right about Claire’s marriage. 

She’s responding to posts on James’ Instagram tribute to Boob. She was very active in defending all things Duggar. And it looked like most of the posts were critical of James glorifying Boob and not taking Jill’s side in the Boob v. Dillards drama. Hilaria kept referencing the fact that SHE knew the Duggars and no one posting knew anything. She was on a roll, James must be her new boy toy.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, MrsKravitz said:

I have no idea who she’s talking to, but she’s right about Claire’s marriage. 

I agree. But a broken clock is right twice a day.

Justin had nothing to do with Josh assaulting people or the cover up surrounding it (he was a toddler at the time), what Josh did has nothing to do with he & Claire (or what kind of husband he is to Claire). I don’t think anyone is blaming Justin, but they are calling out Hilaria and her husband for knowing about it and being friends with the Duggar parents knowing they were covering up for Josh. 

I think Hilaria should’ve stayed out of it. James is allowed to love his father and wish him a Happy Father’s Day- if he gets social media blow back from that I don’t think it’s Hilaria’s place to step in. If someone was attacking Claire I would give her more leeway as Claire is actually her child and the Momma Bear instinct would step in, or even if someone attacked Justin. But it’s not Hilaria’s job and does seem super weird to be defending JB in this instance. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 7

Claire is so nutty, she could have been supportive of James without all the crazy replies. Maybe the boys do feel like they need to defend their dad, I hope he wasn't asked to by JB or their PR guy.  Jill liked his post so I am sure she wished everyone was not jumping on him. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ozziemom said:

She’s responding to posts on James’ Instagram tribute to Boob. She was very active in defending all things Duggar. And it looked like most of the posts were critical of James glorifying Boob and not taking Jill’s side in the Boob v. Dillards drama. Hilaria kept referencing the fact that SHE knew the Duggars and no one posting knew anything. She was on a roll, James must be her new boy toy.

James should be ashamed of himself for not supporting his real mom, Jill. 

• Like 14

I may be in the minority but I think people who don’t really know them should just not post replies to the Duggars’ instagram posts.    Of course, I also think the Duggars should stop posting items that are supposedly directed to one individual on public pages.   Take that stuff to messenger.  Why do perfect strangers want  to see James’ Father’s Day post in the first place? James should buy his dad a card like the rest of us do our own dads.  
My online  friends don’t need to scroll through my thank you to my parents.  Nor do I want to push a public thank you. 

If someone does post comments  on their pages, then I think it’s fair game for someone ( as in Hilaria) to comment on their replies. Isn’t  the whole purpose of the public page in the first place to influence complete strangers ? 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I may be in the minority but I think people who don’t really know them should just not post replies to the Duggars’ instagram posts.    Of course, I also think the Duggars should stop posting items that are supposedly directed to one individual on public pages.   Take that stuff to messenger.  Why do perfect strangers want  to see James’ Father’s Day post in the first place? James should buy his dad a card like the rest of us do our own dads.  
My online  friends don’t need to scroll through my thank you to my parents.  Nor do I want to push a public thank you. 

If someone does post comments  on their pages, then I think it’s fair game for someone ( as in Hilaria) to comment on their replies. Isn’t  the whole purpose of the public page in the first place to influence complete strangers ? 

James CHOSE to post his Father’s Day message for millions of literal strangers. He’s inviting all kinds of comments and questions by doing so, period. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 18

James has been visiting the Spivey fam. Hilaria has a video posted of Robbie doing assinine driving on a quad with no helmet. Video credit given to James. Robbie was actually shown driving the thing while seated backwards.

Screenshot (431).jpg

Screenshot (432).png

• Mind Blown 12
  • Sad 7