Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

CDAN is legit, but there's also been strong rumblings over the years that most Blind Item sites take true information and manipulate it to fit the story they want to tell.

The Duggars were huge in the news at the time of the original BI reporting. If there was even the possibility of another Duggar scandal breaking, the bigger outlets would have been all over it.

Either Marjorie's parents pulled her out or she jumped off the train herself once the show was "cancelled".

Isn't the Flip phone used as punishment by JB? All this talk about what caused the Josiah /Marj breakup sounds familiar. Wasn't this brought up & hashed over when it happened? Does Crazy Days bringing it to light now was because it was on a year end list or was this supposed to be a first reporting?

Who is Joe Donaldson? Jinger & Jennifer Hartono were visiting him when picture was taken. His name is in comment section & it pops up on other sites & pictures, too. Is he a "good family friend" that MEchelle claims everyone is? Just wondering.

All those kids need to see a dermatologist.

Donaldson is a sycophant who apparently attends the warehouse church. He is a manager of some sort at the fundie furniture store, Sam's, which is how Sierra got introduced to the Duggars (her husband also works there). He's about 40 and seems like an arrogant jackass.

• Love 1

Donaldson is a sycophant who apparently attends the warehouse church. He is a manager of some sort at the fundie furniture store, Sam's, which is how Sierra got introduced to the Duggars (her husband also works there). He's about 40 and seems like an arrogant jackass.

Thanks, Sew Sumi. I thought there was a connection between him & Sierra.

It does make me laugh to think about how lame a person you have to be to be a sycophant to Jim Bob.

• Love 6

5560100_orig.jpg

Happy 26th birthday, Jana and John David. I hope that your sperm donor and egg donor parents treat you to something a little nicer than the local Cracker Barrel after everything that you've both done for them... 

Edited by Guest

Will they actually take those two out to lunch at the same time? What if some work needs done in Duggarland?

Maybe they can have a Drive thru birthday lunch from Chik-fil-a. No time to stop at the pawn shop though. Or, I'm hoping they were given the day off like some companies do.

Happy Birthday Jana & John David.

• Love 5

5560100_orig.jpg

Happy 26th birthday, Jana and John David. I hope your sperm donor and eggs donor parents treat you to something a little nicer than the local Cracker Barrel after everything that you've both done for them...

I SEE CARROTS!!!!

Look at you, JD!

• Love 2

I SEE CARROTS!!!!

Look at you, JD!

Looks more like tater tots to me. Or maybe a hot dog sliced up. Carrots sliced that thickly would be tough for little kids, even if boiled/steamed to mush first. The taters and hot dog are much more Me-chelle's speed, I'm guessing...

• Love 4

Looks more like tater tots to me. Or maybe a hot dog sliced up. Carrots sliced that thickly would be tough for little kids, even if boiled/steamed to mush first. The taters and hot dog are much more Me-chelle's speed, I'm guessing...

Yeah i just zoomed in and it looks like tots. Damn. All that excitement for nuttin.
  • Love 6

2w2oitu.jpg

It's hard to believe that 26 years ago today God blessed us with our first set of fraternal twins, Jana and John David! The twins were delivered by c-section, Jana being three minutes older than John David.

They both have a deep love for God and demonstrate that love by how they reach out and serve those around them.

From day one, we could see that Jana had a lot of determination & energy!

Jana is diligent, creative, competent and fast at most everything she does!

She surprised us all when she started walking at 9 months and she still amazes us at the tasks she decides to undertake!

For a period of time Jana joined the volunteer fire Dept and became a first responder. She loves making a difference in other people's lives. She coordinates and hosts large events, and enjoys giving Godly counsel to younger girls...She has a good time using power tools to do projects or repairs for others as well as at home. Jana is also an excellent pianist and violinist and has led our family orchestra.

John is a very wise, calculated risk taker and careful in planning and making decisions, all very good reasons for him to pursue, volunteer fire fighter work, police work, operating large machinery, and becoming a pilot.

John loves encouraging young men to seek God with their whole heart and life.

John and Jana are great examples to their younger siblings.

It is such a joy to watch them use their gifts and abilities to invest in the lives of of those around them. We are so grateful to God for Jana and John David!

Happy 26th Birthday Jana and John! We love you!

-Mom & Pops Duggar

• Love 1

Is it just me or does anyone else think that birthday note from Mullet and Dim Jim reads like a parental submission to Christian Mingle, hoping to find a couple of marriageable takers for their mid twenties twin virgins?

With chaperoned walks in the park ...

• Love 4

Is it just me or does anyone else think that birthday note from Mullet and Dim Jim reads like a parental submission to Christian Mingle, hoping to find a couple of marriageable takers for their mid twenties twin virgins?

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. They're trying to marry these two off. I'm somewhat amused that they were color coordinated in that picture.

• Love 6

Jill being part of the volunteer fire department and a first responder-translation-keeping a close eye on brother so he would not be tempted by a heathen hussy. And let us be realistic when it comes to John David. He was allowed to be a volunteer firefighter and police officer because God aka daddy and Gothard approved it because he will be able to help young men  and us heathens seek God by serving the general public. Gag me...

I have to say this little essay was a step above the usual "your love for the Lord is such an encouragement" blather. She actually gets specific about each kid. Maybe because these two have been around the longest, she has figured out who they are? But I edit to add that it does sound more like a resume than an expression of a parent's love.

Edited by momofsquid
  • Love 8

Wow ! That's a whopper of a Happy Birthday message ! 

Seems like Michelle has FINALLY learned her lesson about posting pathetic, generic, repetitive messages to her children like they were interchangeable cogs in a giant machine. She must have had an epiphany and had it laid on her heart and encouraged by the Lord to personalize each message to reflect just how precious every flower in her garden is ? What a spontaneous event ! A miracle !

Right ? That's what happened here, right ? I mean, it's not like they read the blogs about themselves. Or PTV  ;)

• Love 11

I just find it so weird that to me, a perfect stranger totally unrelated to the Duggars, there isn't a single thing in that birthday message that is new. I mean, obviously it shows I've got an unhealthy interest in these people, but also that apparently the Duggar parents either a) share absolutely everything in their children's lives with the general public or b) they only remember things about their children that has been shown on tv. I'm not sure which one is worse.

Jana did that "first responder" b.s. years ago. She's twenty-six and hasn't accomplished a thing.

Well, to be fair she's managed to raise a family of twelve or so children pretty much on her own (ok, Jill helped).

• Love 16

At least Jana lost the banana curly Gothard hair! She looks beautiful. She should be finished with college, starting her career, living in a nice apartment, maybe with a nice boyfriend; or, like my daughter at Jana's age, setting up house in her first condo.

• Love 15

2w2oitu.jpg

Ah, one more thing about Jana that probably drove Michelle nuts -- She was an early walker. Harder to stick in one place and control. She went from kicking Michelle while in the womb to running around the house. Big pain in the neck, that one.

• Love 8

Wow ! That's a whopper of a Happy Birthday message ! 

Seems like Michelle has FINALLY learned her lesson about posting pathetic, generic, repetitive messages to her children like they were interchangeable cogs in a giant machine. She must have had an epiphany and had it laid on her heart and encouraged by the Lord to personalize each message to reflect just how precious every flower in her garden is ? What a spontaneous event ! A miracle !

Right ? That's what happened here, right ? I mean, it's not like they read the blogs about themselves. Or PTV  ;)

It doesn't come off to me like a message TO a child (or adult children), it comes off like a laundry list. I think she got the memo that the birthday messages she has been posting are too impersonal and sound like she knows nothing about the children, so I imagine that she had someone (presumably Jana) write up some 3 x 5 cards with a list of each of her children's likes and then just listed them as they were written.

She just seems to be lacking an empathy chip -- and you can't teach someone how to genuinely care about other people. It's unfortunate that someone with so little interest in other people decided to bring so many into the world.

• Love 11

I have to say this little essay was a step above the usual "your love for the Lord is such an encouragement" blather. She actually gets specific about each kid. Maybe because these two have been around the longest, she has figured out who they are? But I edit to add that it does sound more like a resume than an expression of a parent's love.

Or they're reading the Internets again. I suspect that. That and the thought that they're going to have to advertise these harder or they'll get even more crap from having 40-year-old virgins hanging around the house.

I love the "Mom and Pops Duggar" at the end. How many other sets of parents do they have?

\

As usual, everything they do is for media consumption, not personal consumption. .... "We're not a tv family" indeed.

• Love 6

They look like married couple. Not a good thing. Just like how David and Pris look like brother and sister.

I was thinking the same thing when I commented about them being color coordinated.  I couldn't decide if it was a married couple look or a twin look.  LOL

• Love 1

Wow. Jana and JD get way more adjectives than the rest of the kids.

Whenever the Duggars post anything about Jana, they get a lot of pushback on their FB page about poor Cinderjana, so they knew that they would have to bring their A-game to her birthday message. You'll notice that she got three paragraphs, whereas John only got one paragraph. They were trying to make it sound like she's living a happy, dynamic life at the compound, but judging from the comments section that they are rapidly deleting, they didn't quite succeed at convincing people... 

Edited by Guest

I don't think Michelle actually wrote that. Joy and Jinger maybe.

So glad the writer clarified that JD and Jana are fraternal twins. I mean I could never figure out if they were fraternal or identical. But I do know that Michelle delivered EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Jana walking at 9 months. Such a horrible, difficult child. That girl clearly has the debil in her. Shameless hussy.

Sad that they list a bunch of hobbies for both but no actual career plans.

• Love 10

Yes it does sound like they both just dabble around in this and that.  They both got an underhanded mention on volunteer fire work, then gloss over JB being at least a volunteer cop and act like he isn't a pilot yet.  He is.  He may be studying for certifications, but come on, give him something.  That's not praise for either of them.  Just a description with no real feeling in it.  And JD is not mentioned as doing anything with real estate.  I just don't think he is still with the little boys in the dorm.  He and Jana look very nice in their picture, though, no complaints there.  That's a classy look for both of them.

Edited by Micks Picks
  • Love 10

They do look nice.  Interesting that Jana's teeth are blinding white, whereas JD clearly isn't bothering.

She and the other older girls have veneers/lumineers, whereas none of the boys do. I guess Jim Bob considers pearly whites to be a good investment in order for the girls to attract the best suitors...

She and the other older girls have veneers/lumineers, whereas none of the boys do. I guess Jim Bob considers pearly whites to be a good investment in order for the girls to attract the best suitors...

They have veneers?! How can you tell? Those cost a fortune, I can't believe Boob would dish out the money.

They have veneers?! How can you tell? Those cost a fortune, I can't believe Boob would dish out the money.

I'm not a dentist. I'm just basing it on the fact that their teeth look different (at least to me!) from earlier seasons. For example, here is an early picture of Jana and she'd already had braces at that point, so it wasn't braces that made the difference. 

If you are right that it's just a good whitening job and you may be right, then I really want their dentist's number!

MV5BMTY4Mzc4ODM1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDkw

Mixed gender twins are always fraternal.  Identical twins come from a single zygote that splits post-fertilization.

That birthday "greeting" does read like an advertisement, doesn't it?  (Immediately available for cleaving!)  The picture was so good that they were almost unrecognizable - good flattering clothing choices, good pose, very good hair for Jana, and their complexions looked good, blah blah blah...  If you saw that picture somewhere else, you might not recognize them as Duggars.

• Love 4

Mixed gender twins are always fraternal.  Identical twins come from a single zygote that splits post-fertilization.

That birthday "greeting" does read like an advertisement, doesn't it?  (Immediately available for cleaving!)  The picture was so good that they were almost unrecognizable - good flattering clothing choices, good pose, very good hair for Jana, and their complexions looked good, blah blah blah...  If you saw that picture somewhere else, you might not recognize them as Duggars.

I have a twin brother and I can't tell you how many people ask if "we are identical" or have special "telepathic" senses.   I politely say no - for obvious reasons. 

• Love 6

Michelle might have veneers, but no way are veneers ($800 - $2000 per tooth) practical with that many daughters. Jill's teeth regressing suggests no veneers for her, wouldn't the dentist just put thicker veneers on the teeth either side of the buck teeth rather than waste time with orthodontics?

• Love 1

I have a twin brother and I can't tell you how many people ask if "we are identical" or have special "telepathic" senses. I politely say no - for obvious reasons.

I was being super obnoxious when I thanked Them for explaining that Jana and JD are fraternal and not identical. Of course theyre fraternal - one is male and the other female.

I would so mess with people who asked if I were telephathic with a twin.

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 2

I was being super obnoxious when I thanked Them for explaining that Jana and JD are fraternal and not identical. Of course their fraternal - one is male and the other female.

I would so mess with people who asked if I were telephathic with a twin.

Rude person: "Are you and your twin telepathic?"

Twin: "Yes. Right now he's thinking you're a dumb ass."

Walk away.

• Love 16

You hit the nail on the head. The only problem is the parents NO one wants to have them as in laws.

• Love 6

I instantly thought that Jessa wrote it because:

1) She spends her day on the internet. She probably saw the comparisons to Kelly Bates of Mullet's other birthday "tributes".

2) Jessa calls JB and Mull "Pops and Mops". (She threw in some fake sincerity with the 'Mom'. )

3) She called Mull for a few details and of course all Mull could come up with was the birth and the walking at 9 months, because that's all she was there for.

4) That essay would've taken way too much of Mull's precious time serving the lord.

• Love 3

I instantly thought that Jessa wrote it because:

1) She spends her day on the internet. She probably saw the comparisons to Kelly Bates of Mullet's other birthday "tributes".

2) Jessa calls JB and Mull "Pops and Mops". (She threw in some fake sincerity with the 'Mom'. )

3) She called Mull for a few details and of course all Mull could come up with was the birth and the walking at 9 months, because that's all she was there for.

4) That essay would've taken way too much of Mull's precious time serving the lord.

You may be right. I think Josiah or Joy wrote it. Maybe even Anna. Jill is spaced out on the Planet Dillard Spaceship - it hovers somewhere over Central America for the time being - and is totally, like, totally, absorbed in her 'mission work.'

The 'Mom and Pops' made me think Jessa for a split second, but I really don't think she'd be that nice or caring to Jana. Jinger doesn't seem very, uh, book smart? academic? able to write or speak a clear thought, and she's wouldn't do anything on her own anyway. It would be a team effort.

Joe is away at school. I'm thinking Anna, who does seem to like and appreciate Jana, or at least recognize how much work they put upon her, more than Jana's own sisters. Maybe Josiah or Joy, because both are more articulate and over 18, so allowed on The Evil Internets now. An

Anyway you slice it, I have doubt that Michelle wrote it. You know Jim Bob didn't, or it would be all about him.

• Love 5

You may be right. I think Josiah or Joy wrote it. Maybe even Anna. Jill is spaced out on the Planet Dillard Spaceship - it hovers somewhere over Central America for the time being - and is totally, like, totally, absorbed in her 'mission work.'

The 'Mom and Pops' made me think Jessa for a split second, but I really don't think she'd be that nice or caring to Jana. Jinger doesn't seem very, uh, book smart? academic? able to write or speak a clear thought, and she's wouldn't do anything on her own anyway. It would be a team effort.

Joe is away at school. I'm thinking Anna, who does seem to like and appreciate Jana, or at least recognize how much work they put upon her, more than Jana's own sisters. Maybe Josiah or Joy, because both are more articulate and over 18, so allowed on The Evil Internets now. An

Anyway you slice it, I have doubt that Michelle wrote it. You know Jim Bob didn't, or it would be all about him.

JB would have included that they were #s 2 & 3 of their 19 children. Hey, hey, hey.

• Love 7