Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Her body language in this shot does not say "blessed."

And if anyone was to the right of "Jer", the view up her lace dress is kinda NIKE-like. Thank goodness Joshley is currently on lock-down.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

It's this the first Duggar kid that called a girl his girlfriend publicly? 

A piece of home video was shown on Counting On of John David bringing Abbie home and introducing her to the family, and IIRC, I think he called her "my girlfriend."

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 20

Its odd, the only one I know of that openly denounced Gothard is Erin and Chad, yet both the Duggars and Bates seem to be leaving many of his ways behind, including the courtship thing. Its odd because Erin and Chad seem to be the most Gothard-like of the bunch, along with Michaela.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Jackson will be bumped up in the spring.

Jackson, the last howler. maybe he will go right into a courtship, get his own thread and bypass they lonely Js like Justin did.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jackson, the last howler. maybe he will go right into a courtship, get his own thread and bypass they lonely Js like Justin did.

Gonna be harder than usual to find pictures to photobomb at his own wedding....Although the bridesmaids' group shot and the father-of-the-bride dance are gimmes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CandyCaneTree said:

Well at least soon by default Jana will have her own thread 😪

Future thread title:  Jana—the only lonely 

(or whoever is left before the younger herd move up to courting age. Johanna is probably close.)

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Yikes, the Wissmanns are a put together version of the JRods.

https://wissmannfamily.com/ministry/

From their page:

Financial Arrangements

We have been blessed to be able to truly say, “The Lord is our Provider”! We travel on a love-gift offering basis, trusting God to meet our needs through the generosity of His people. If you prefer not to have a free-will offering, please let us know and we will negotiate enough to cover our needs.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

from voter records it seems Jer has had a roommate at the bert and ernie house.  Logan Smith (26) is listed at that address. Logan is one of Hilaria's boy pets. Logan is a pilot. Hilaria has several pics where she has tagged him.  He has a video on instagram where he and some of his idiot pals remove their shoes,  join hands and the first guy touches an electric fence.....

Logan also seems to be great pals with Trace Bates. @logansflyin4jesus

• Useful 10
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From their page:

Financial Arrangements

We have been blessed to be able to truly say, “The Lord is our Provider”! We travel on a love-gift offering basis, trusting God to meet our needs through the generosity of His people. If you prefer not to have a free-will offering, please let us know and we will negotiate enough to cover our needs.

I kind of respect that approach to their side hustle. Probably born of experience. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Logan is one of Hilaria's boy pets.

Girlfriend's got quite the posse, doesn't she.  My goodness, how does she keep all those plain Wonderbread flannel shirt and Wrangler-wearing pasty-faces straight?

• LOL 13
7 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Holy crap ~ those Wissman genes are strong! They all look exactly alike!

To my eye, some have Dad's extra-wide smile, and some have Mom's almost-as-wide, but slightly toothier one. If you look at the individual photos under the "family" heading, you can see that most of them do seem to have taken after the Wissman side of the family, but there are a couple of girls who look a bit more like their mom. And Stephen seems to have a touch of someone outside of the general mold.

4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

from voter records it seems Jer has had a roommate at the bert and ernie house.  Logan Smith (26) is listed at that address.

Interesting, as I think the sleuths on FreeJinger believe that Logan is also courting a Wissmann sister on the down-low.

• Useful 8

A tabloid rumored Logan and Jana were courting years ago.  😂 The guy has been seen with the Duggars for years. He was in Joy and Austin's wedding.

Wonder if Jer still has the sisters' twin beds and he and Logan sleep in the same room a foot apart from each other.....

• LOL 10
On 10/28/2021 at 12:55 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

Girlfriend, best friend, bestie.. puke.. might as well be 14 yrs old.

• Useful 2
On 10/27/2021 at 7:21 PM, charmed1 said:

I was just going to ask when did his Duggar male pattern hairline catch up to him? That was fast! Who hasn’t been afflicted yet? James and Jackson? Those are the only howlers I can remember. 

The hairstyles these BALDING Duggars come up with.. just WHAT??  just shave it and call it a day.. gross

On 10/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, galaxygirl76 said:

It's the first Duggar kid who was holding his "girlfriend's" (not fiancée, as far as we know) hand on IG.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Looks like Austin, his father and BIL on this trip with Jase. Explains why we saw pictures of Joy with her MIL and the kids but no Austin. Is she avoiding TTH? Are any of the other Duggar boys on this trip?

• Love 3

I don’t know if this might be considered off-topic (if it is, please excuse me).  When I clicked on the link to the Wissman family site, I clicked on the family link.  Dan and Bethany are shown with four lovely children, but only Arianna and Caden are named.  Who are the other two?  Inquiring minds want to know..

• Love 2
23 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jase on his elk hunting trip

Screenshot (157).png

Bunch of dorks (except for Dad).. not an elk in sight.  Go hunting in the real woods of Maine.. you may bag a deer.  Pics to prove it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

More crazies! I wish they’d all be raptured away ASAP so we can enjoy our world. 

We believe He ascended into Heaven after His resurrection to be seated at the right hand of the Father and is now waiting for the time of receiving His church at the rapture, which  is followed by His return seven years later to earth to rule and reign as King for 1,000 years. 

• Love 2

a bunch of their usual crowd attends GLB as well - it the picture under the heading Young Adults, there are the Patton sisters, Lydia and Elizabeth. Lydia is the one who was having "wisdom poured into her" by Anna and passing it on to Hannie. Their brother Andrew is the head of Medicorps with JD and Nathan Bates. Also there is one of the Peters boys. I think it is Jacob Peters, the one with the very unfortunate teeth. He is cousin Emily's brother. Their dad is partners in ministry that Dwain Swanson has going. One of the other brothers, Evan, is often shown working excavation sites with James.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Do we know if Jed!’s in laws attended the Caldwell church when they first came to Arkansas? IIRC they were at the Gospel Lite baseball game where Katey announced her pregnancy. Are Joken the only Duggars who stayed at the Caldwell church? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

Since the Duggar-affiliates crowd are all pretty much KJV only, their choice of churches is somewhat limited, even in a massively Baptist/Independent Baptist/conservative Evangelical state like Arkansas, I would think. 

There are at least five in Fayetteville alone.  That doesn't count Rogers and other surrounding areas.  AR is quite full of these little independent Baptist churches and some of them aren't even small.  

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Do we know if Jed!’s in laws attended the Caldwell church when they first came to Arkansas? IIRC they were at the Gospel Lite baseball game where Katey announced her pregnancy. Are Joken the only Duggars who stayed at the Caldwell church? 

I think JD and Abbie attend a different church.

43 minutes ago, Absolom said:

There are at least five in Fayetteville alone.  That doesn't count Rogers and other surrounding areas.  AR is quite full of these little independent Baptist churches and some of them aren't even small.  

Well, all I was trying to say was that they wouldn't go to just any church. They'd only go to KJV-only so it's a somewhat limited pool of churches they'd consider....

Of course, I'd bet that JB and M could stomp off in a huff from five churches within a decade, so there's that....😁

• Love 7