Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Mollie said:

Abbie's oldest brother John-Clay is 32-years-old and he is married with two kids. He is a videographer and owns his own production company in Oklahoma City.  The next sibling is 30-year-old Hannah, who is married and has three children.  Caleb is Abbie's 28-year-old brother and he is engaged to be married.  One younger sister is 24-year-old Charity she is married.  Then, there are twin younger sisters and an 18-year-old brother.   

Counting On 2.png

A few of them look almost Maxwellian. Let's hope their ideology is not quite as rigid. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Love 8

Hmm, interesting.  IG - Duggarfamily, Si, Austin and Joy, Jill and Derick have all posted with the John and Abbie news and yet nothing from Jessa or Ben.  I wonder if Jessa's worried that John and Abbie will now overshadow her

• Love 1

Jill and Jessa have to be insanely jealous that Abbie is an LPN.  And, remember, Jessa married a teenage boy while Abbie is marrying a grownup man with a career.  Eat your heart out, Jessa.

• Love 19
54 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Lots of banana curls and Gothard-style long hair in that bunch. 

But the girl on the right sitting down is wearing jeans so there’s at least that glimmer of hope. 

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

A few of them look almost Maxwellian. Let's hope their ideology is not quite as rigid. 

The Maxwells wouldn't take a family photo with a woman in jeans. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DragonFaerie said:

I wonder if Jessa's worried that John and Abbie will now overshadow her

Jessa continues to be overshadowed by Jinger. Her kids are cute but it's not enough to keep her in the spotlight. She and Bin are old news.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The Maxwells wouldn't take a family photo with a woman in jeans. 

I'm referring to the shapeless jean skirt/no makeup/drab hair look. 

The Maxwells avoid taking photos where people don't look miserable and depressed. Even their wedding photos look depressed. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Jessa continues to be overshadowed by Jinger. Her kids are cute but it's not enough to keep her in the spotlight. She and Bin are old news.

I agree, especially since Jessa is morphing into a frump like Michelle. She's not even a hot mom like Alyssa Bates or talented at kitschy decorating like Erin. Aside from photogenic, adorable children there's nothing about her to set her apart from the bazillion other 20-somethings trying to become social media stahs.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, flyingdi said:

Get it together, Jim Bob!  Its not too late for a special Power Twins Double Wedding!  Think of the ratings bonanza!

Two special collector edition covers of People magazine!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree, especially since Jessa is morphing into a frump like Michelle. She's not even a hot mom like Alyssa Bates or talented at kitschy decorating like Erin. Aside from photogenic, adorable children there's nothing about her to set her apart from the bazillion other 20-somethings trying to become social media stahs.

Yup.  She didn't get any training in anything - cooking, keeping a clean house, didn't do the cosmotology route she had talked about in the beginning.  She's got cute kids.  That's literally it.  I don't even think she has a hobby.  Maybe if she took up something like knitting or crochet, she could make baby outfits and start her own leghumper line.  Poor Jana can't have social media and she's the one that does all the house projects and gardening.  If she ever gets an IG account, she'll pass Jessa by miles.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, graefin said:

Joy and Kendra are both young, but Kendra seems to me to be more mature than Joy. I guess being raised by Jill did her a disservice. Kendra does seem like a total extrovert, though, so if Abbie is an introvert like Jana appears to be, she might have more in common with Jana.

Kendra is also the oldest sibling while Joy is the youngest of the older girls, so that might make a huge difference. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, flyingdi said:

New thread title:  Josiah and Lauren-All right, If I Have To!

Fixed it for you!

I think JD is in love truly. He hasn't been pushed into courting any other girl.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Mollie said:

Abbie's oldest brother John-Clay is 32-years-old and he is married with two kids. He is a videographer and owns his own production company in Oklahoma City.  The next sibling is 30-year-old Hannah, who is married and has three children.  Caleb is Abbie's 28-year-old brother and he is engaged to be married.  One younger sister is 24-year-old Charity and she is married.  Then, there are twin younger sisters and an 18-year-old brother.   

Counting On 2.png

Helpful summary, thank you!  Where does Abbie fall in the lineup?  They do all look disturbingly similar. I can’t tell which two are the twins. But I’m encouraged by the jeans-wearing woman. 

• Love 1

All of the Burnetts were born in even numbered years (there was a 4 year drought to #8). John-Clay was born in 1986, and they go from there. Abbie was born in 1992, which makes her 4th. 

9 hours ago, Mollie said:

Abbie's oldest brother John-Clay is 32-years-old and he is married with two kids. He is a videographer and owns his own production company in Oklahoma City.  The next sibling is 30-year-old Hannah, who is married and has three children.  Caleb is Abbie's 28-year-old brother and he is engaged to be married.  One younger sister is 24-year-old Charity and she is married.  Then, there are twin younger sisters and an 18-year-old brother.   

Counting On 2.png

I went down the rabbit hole.  So front row on the left is Sarah - John Clay's wife, then mom and dad, and then Hannah, the pant wearing sister!  Behind Hannah is her husband Dustin, then Abby.  Next to her is sister Charity with her husband, Samuel, behind her and to the right.  To the left of Charity is brother, Benjamin, then one of the twins, John Clay, the other twin and finally brother, Caleb.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, PinkyCupcake said:

Well, save me an express pass to hell but damn... Look at that gene pool.

I actually think that the dad and John-Clay have fairly pleasant faces - their smiles look really genuine. 

John-Clay's wife, Sarah, though - when I first looked at the photo, my original thought was how much she looked like what I assumed was her mom since the facial features were almost identical except that Sarah's were even more exaggerated. Had no idea she was an in-law!

The brothers-in-law appear to be reasonably good looking to my eyes, though, so maybe that chin trait will get watered down in the next generation. Well, except for John-Clay's kids, who are probably stuck.

• Love 4
On 6/27/2018 at 8:09 AM, Mollie said:

I don't know why some people think John David will be moving to Oklahoma when he marries Abbie.  JD has spent years building up the business, Duggar Aviation, in Springdale.  That company owns at least six planes now and JD gives flying lessons there.  He would be nuts to move to a new state and start all over again.  He also has real estate investments in Arkansas.  Abbie, on the other hand, will have no problem finding a position as an LPN near the Duggar compound and will probably take at least some time off for maternity leave shortly after marriage.  There's just no reason for them to live in Oklahoma.  Besides, Abbie's family lives out in the boonies in the little town of Stratford – population of about 1,500 and median household income of only $23,581. Stratford is 75 miles from Oklahoma City.

Plus, since the dethroning of family crown prince Josh, John David has assumed the place as caretaker/role model for his younger brothers.  He takes that position very seriously. After all, he presently shares a bedroom with 7 sibling brothers and Michelle's nephew Tyler. Abbie's siblings will probably be fine without her but John David's younger brothers depend upon him for many things.

Can you even IMAGINE the farting? JD might be slightly brain-damaged by now. Good Lort.

On 6/27/2018 at 4:45 PM, Heathen said:

I'm referring to the shapeless jean skirt/no makeup/drab hair look. 

The Maxwells avoid taking photos where people don't look miserable and depressed. Even their wedding photos look depressed. 

I feel like some day there will be a 20/20 special about the Maxwells. Like the ones about the Branch Davidians. 

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I don't know if I understood correctly, but is Charity's husband the very old looking dude?  She looks like a teenager and he looks 45. 

Charity's husband is behind her in blue and her dad is seated in front of her.  I haven't found anything on husband's age, but Charity Weardon has an FB page, I just can't access it because I don't have an fb account.  maybe she mentions something about him on there?

13 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

Charity's husband is behind her in blue and her dad is seated in front of her.  I haven't found anything on husband's age, but Charity Weardon has an FB page, I just can't access it because I don't have an fb account.  maybe she mentions something about him on there?

I'm talking about the guy in blue behind her with the thinning blond hair. If that is her husband, he looks much older than her.

6 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I'm talking about the guy in blue behind her with the thinning blond hair. If that is her husband, he looks much older than her.

That is her husband.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MamaMax said:

I feel like some day there will be a 20/20 special about the Maxwells. Like the ones about the Branch Davidians. 

Oh please oh please -- let Pepsi be a sponsor. 

• Love 14
(edited)

JD and Abbie: Goodbye Bachelor, Hello Rapture....

JD and his Honey Lamb......

Looks like they are already married....here is the reception.....heathenish dancing.....oh my!

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

JD and Abbie: Goodbye Bachelor, Hello Rapture....

JD and his Honey Lamb......

Looks like they are already married....here is the reception.....

That can't be their reception. That man has way too much hair for any born-Duggar male over the age of sixteen not named Jim Bob. 

If those sleeves were plastic, they could double as water wings for pool safety. 

• Love 2

Abbie is Meghan Markle...smarter(1 year college), more experienced in the real world having been the only Dugg woman (soon to be a Dugg-if JD doesn't scare her away) with an actual  state licensed job.

LPNs can pull over 40K/year.

Not shabby for honest work.

Not as good as TLC money but all hers...

• Love 5