Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Didn't recognize Jer Jeer with his shorter Alert hair. 

Wonder what they were doing in the woods to be taped for the show & how come Jessa & Ben weren't included?  I guess they were busy making Dress the Spurge videos.  It was nice them not being there as I'm sure Ben would have taken over things. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, larfs said:

The kidults singing happy birthday to their sound guy.

I know it's not great and it's pretty snarkable but hey, Jesus isn't mentioned once and it's nice to see Jana looking genuinely happy.

Do they even know the guy's NAME? Noticed they did the "Happy birthday, happy birthday" instead of "Happy birthday, dear _____________" deal.

I was just coming here to say the same thing!

Jana looked pretty happy and smiley in that video than we have seen.  She looked like a girl with a crush! 

Maybe she was just overexcited to be around a man that is around her age and not related to her!!!

Oh, and fellow introvert here and I always thought Jana is a huge intorvert and always looks like she wants to run from the camera. 

Edit: Sadly Bill the Soundguy is 50. From the side he appeared younger.  Not that Jana couldn't be a with an older guy but... kinda unlikely.  Wow, i reallysaw some sparks coming out of Jana for the guy. I guess she can have a crush even if he is not courting material! 

Edited by Marigold
info update
  • Love 4

Jana just looked so crushing on him.  

I was hopeful for a minute!    Maybe she likes the bad boy heathens???  ;)   Maybe that's the deep down reason Jana isn't with anyone.  Maybe she doesn't want a Gothardite?  Maybe she doesn't believe like she appears? 

And yes, he probably is really nice to the kidults and she enjoys talking to someone who doesn't lick boogers.  ;)

Edited by Marigold

Maybe she was pining for Frank Sun?  That picture he took of her in Japan was the most stunning pic.

They may have sang the alterno version of Happy Birthday because that wasn't in the public domain until very recently.  Anything filmed MUST be able to be released to their fans!

• Love 3
On 8/14/2016 at 2:53 AM, Temperance said:

I think he likes having son-in-laws that are continuing the family show, but I disagree the Ben and Josiah are the same as Derrick and Jeremy Vuolo. Jeremy and Derrick have college degrees and skills they can fallback on should the show totally fall apart. Jeremy can coach soccer or do something else. Derrick can back to whatever office work he did for Walmart. 

I think future son-in-laws will follow this trend. 

Wait, Bin can rap, yes?  That takes skillz, yo.

• Love 4

Oh no, is Jer inheriting the unfortunate Duggar hairline? Dammit. Not too long ago I made a comment that he was the one Duggar male who might make it to adulthood with his looks intact. Now I feel like I jinxed the poor kid. I'll be in the Prayer Closet with a bag of Cheetos if anyone needs me...

• Love 4
On August 13, 2016 at 11:35 PM, fuzzylollipop said:

I've been waiting for a tell all book for about 10 years now! 

I do believe a tell-all is coming.  But it won't be until Jim Bob and Michelle are gone.  

Of all the kids I think Jenni will be the one to write it.  She appears to be very sad with her situation, more so than her brothers and sisters.  I think she sees through everything and is most likely the one child who will tell the whole story.  

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

Is it because Joy is closer to the camera that her hands are much bigger than her brother's?

I think so. Her head looks bigger too. She is a growing girl.

Unfortunate hairlines all around.

Cute picture.

• Love 1

Looks like the middle boy pitched a tent and had to cover it up with his shirt out.  I guess they gave to do that for boy modesty.

No doubt any Dug boy sporting an erection gets punished....particularly if he did not heed the Nike warning...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Is that a flip phone or a penis?  Giving Jon Hamm a run for his money. 

The flip phone is in his pocket, more on the side, much further down his leg. All that lumpy business in the front I don't know about.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Sorry, who is the Duggar on the left?  I seem to remember one Duggar male who may have outwitted his parents' genetics and was kind of handsome?

Left to right: Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Joy-Anna.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Sorry, who is the Duggar on the left?  I seem to remember one Duggar male who may have outwitted his parents' genetics and was kind of handsome?

That would be Jed.  In my humble opinion, he is the best looking Duggar boy and Jenni  is the best looking girl. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

I do believe a tell-all is coming.  But it won't be until Jim Bob and Michelle are gone.  

Of all the kids I think Jenni will be the one to write it.  She appears to be very sad with her situation, more so than her brothers and sisters.  I think she sees through everything and is most likely the one child who will tell the whole story.  

I feel like it would be one of the three in the picture above.  Poor Jenny, but she was one of the "luckier" younger generation.  She never knew life in a three bedroom house, the Holt fallout,  life where food and clothes were dropped off, and how the family dove into crazy town post Josh molestation.  The good stuff will come from the older kids, not the younger set who got a highly sanitized version post TLC.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Malvina said:

CqEPphzXgAAY6MP.jpg

They are all wearing swimsuits....why aren't they in the pool (to the right behind them)?

I'm somewhat defrauded by the splits in the fronts of the Jboys shirts, and especially the one on the left with the red 3-button focal point. JoyAnna has properly learned the womanly art of hand-coverage.

• Love 5

I agree that I prefer a tell all written by one of the older kids (not Josh! As bad as I want it, I don't want him to get that money). I want to hear about the juciest of it all, life before the TLC show when they were all in those awful prairie dresses and the 11 year old was blanket training the 6 month old. I think I would prefer Jana or John David to write it, as the oldest who are not Josh, since they were there from when the family was the size of an average American family to when they joined the sideshow freak as TLC's circus stars. They saw everything!

I do agree that Jennie has hated this life from the moment she was born into it, I expect her to be the first real rebel in the family, but she lacks the details for the juicy book. She will hopefully be the first one to join a highly successful Satanic rock band with her lesbian lover and never have kids... And be the happiest Duggar of all in the process! ?

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Aja said:

Statistically, it's almost impossible that at least one of the littles won't go Zach Phelps-Roper on them. Hopefully more than one.

Or Megan and Grace Phelps-Roper for that matter.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, louannems said:

Is that a creation chart on the wall?  Showing that the earth is 6K years old?!?!?!

I blew it up...looks like something about bible texts, not biology. But I might be wrong.

They give me a creepy husband and wife feel. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, fuzzylollipop said:

Is Jana really that much shorter than John David? He's never even come off as particularly tall to me. Also, they really look nothing alike...Not even the skin tone. JD looks so much older than her. 

Jana has lots of makeup on.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, fuzzylollipop said:

Is Jana really that much shorter than John David? He's never even come off as particularly tall to me. Also, they really look nothing alike...Not even the skin tone. JD looks so much older than her. 

Fraternal twins look no more alike than any other brother/sister.

JD looks more like the identical twin of Howdy Doody.

• Love 7

Wasn't there speculation at one point, some years ago, that Jana was crushing on someone JB did not approve of so he put an end to it?  Maybe that's why Jana isn't courting anyone - her way of saying to JB - you didn't like who I liked so I'm not going to just start courting someone you like.   If Jana is saying  she would like a man that works with his hands - that may be saying - I'm not looking for a preacher.  Also aren't the Duggar women all supposed to say they  want someone who is 'close to the Lord' first and foremost?  Good for you Jana, you want a guy who works.   JB needs to stay out of it.  He doesn't know who you like better than you do.  She wants someone who isn't like her father.  Especially after spending the first 15 years of her life in a house with 14 kids shoved into 2 bedrooms.   Why would she want some douchbag like JB.  She's being practical. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, fuzzylollipop said:

JD looks like her father.  Maybe it's the camera angle but here's something wonky about that picture.  JD's head seems huge compared to the rest of his body.  His arms seem skinny too.

• Love 1