Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Mack Truck why are you posting your photos for free? Sell them to Radar- you don't have that MTV check anymore. 

Yeah...I just read that Ryan and Mack quit Teen Mom. What will Ryan do for income since he doesn’t have a job and she doesn’t either. Mack was bitching that they don’t have health insurance now because MTV was paying for it. So why quit now? Maybe they should have waited until the baby was born. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, mscav said:

https://people.com/tv/ryan-edwards-mackenzie-standifer-edwards-quitting-teen-mom-og/

So which is it Mack Truck. You quit because MTV is making it look like Jen and Larry raise your baby that hasn't even been born yet  or Maci forced you out or MTV didn't want to show a recovering addict????? Also you quit or got fired? Well, I'm sure it's a safe bet you didn't quit....

I’m positive the real reason is because Ryan isn’t sober, and it’s too hard a thing to hide.  

• Love 17
14 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

I’m positive the real reason is because Ryan isn’t sober, and it’s too hard a thing to hide.  

Exactly. It's nothing more than that. They can't live under the scrutiny any more. Carefully calculated SM posts will serve them better. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

"Ice queen"...isn't that another term for meth? Did Mac just out herself as Ryan's dealer?

I love it when dummies try to get clever.

No idea about meth, but I like this description: 

A frigid bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink.

• Love 10

She's got what a week or so before her lovely husband can even think about being sprung? I just can't believe she married errr dragged that guy back down the aisle after almost being killed on the highway by his nodding ass. FFS! Not a good idea!

• Love 9
(edited)

Is it their anniversary or is she trying to stay relevant? 

Ryan's parents: Did you prepare your wedding vows?
Ryan: I'm just gonna wing it when it comes to the vows. It's just a bunch of promises. I'll figure it out.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, druzy said:

Is it their anniversary or is she trying to stay relevant? 

Ryan's parents: Did you prepare your wedding vows?
Ryan: I'm just gonna wing it when it comes to the vows. It's just a bunch of promises. I'll figure it out.

More than 7,000 likes? I don’t get it.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/21/2018 at 4:22 PM, druzy said:

Mack Truck why are you posting your photos for free? Sell them to Radar- you don't have that MTV check anymore. 

I doubt they’d pay much/anything for her pregnancy pictures. Now pictures of Ryan using or buying drugs? They’d pay for that. Maybe she’ll end up selling him out in that way later on (soon) when the money is gone..wouldn’t put it past her.

Her kid looks (unfortunately) just like her...hopefully the supposed next one looks... less like her.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
On 29/07/2018 at 8:22 AM, Brooklynista said:

"Ice queen"...isn't that another term for meth? Did Mac just out herself as Ryan's dealer?

I love it when dummies try to get clever.

Unless you’re Grace Kelly or Nicole Kidman, I believe it is. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Marisagf said:

What is with all the pregnancy photo shoots?  Who are these photos for?  Nobody cares!  And her timing is pretty bad with all the news about Ryan's latest run in with the law?

I think she's either trying to do damage control - "look at me I'm pregnant and happy. We're gonn be the perfect little family" - or she's trying to deflect attention away from Ryan. I'm not saying that this is a smart or effective strategy; it's just what I think she's doing. 

• Love 6

Isn't it scary that she was actively TRYING to become pregnant with Ryan's baby?  Watch out for baby number 2, Ryan--she has a tried and true method she posts on instagram.

• Love 21
On 8/9/2018 at 8:59 AM, ginger90 said:

Video 

I'm thinking someone creative could make a great meme using The first line of her post - "Sharing how we got pregnant!!" and then putting the picture of Paul from 90 Day Fiance showing Kareen's (sp?) father how he proposed to her.  Hopefully y'all can visualize this!!

• Love 9

Her both weddings (to Ryan) were a mess, so naturally she's now a wedding planner!

“My name is Mackenzie, and I love all things wedding and events,” Mackenzie says in her “Meet Me” section on the site. “My personal mission is to see your dreams come to fruition.”

Mackenzie continues with her pitch:

Sometimes it can be hard to take all of the thoughts, dreams, and visions in your head and turn them into a reality. That is where I step in. From start to finish, whatever your needs may be, I will be here to help and guide you every step of the way. The stress of planning your own wedding can take a toll on ones self and really take away from the whole experience. With my help, we can partner together to create you the wedding of your dreams and alleviate the stress factor therefore creating a priceless and winning combo.

When I am not compulsively planning, you can find me hanging out with my family at our fave hot spot – the lake. I have a family FULL of boys (including the dog) so being able to express my femme, creative side is such a breath of fresh air.

At launch, Mackenzie offers four different packages, each with a dessert theme, and ranging in prices from $150 for “The Chocolate Chip” to $1,500 for “The Neopolitan.”

If you’re curious what you will receive for your $1,500, Mackenzie provides a list:

• 2 in person 1 hour consults (minimum 2-maximum 4)

• Unlimited contact via email/text & scheduled phone meetings

• Professional input regarding details

• Detailed itinerary, check list, and contact list

• Full day event and rehearsal coordination

• Site visit/walk through

• Vendor/Venue coordination on event day

• Distribution of final payments

• Access to my “little black book” of vendors and discounts

• Conflict resolution expertise to make your day run as smooth as possible

• Budget prep, allocation, and management

• Unlimited contact via email/text/phone

• Personalized wedding guide with dates, deadlines, visions

• Detailed schedule for the entire process – start to finish

• Concept development [Food, décor, attire, hair/makeup,etc]

• Assistant coordinator for the day of your event

• Vendor recommendation

• Accompaniment to vendor meetings

• Rehearsal attendance

• Décor/Vision check off on your event day

• P E A C E OF M I N D

image.png.121f20a2508c9511d407712eb00740f5.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

Here's the full menu. PSA: "The Chocolate Chip Package" doesn't include Peace of Mind. I copied & pasted. The Key Lime includes "conults".

The Chocolate Chip

$150

Ideal for brides who have an idea of what they want, but need to see it on paper

30 minute phone/skype consultation

• Help with vendor selection
  • Itinerary draft
  • Design and concept
  • Access to my "little black book" of vendors and discounts
  • Experience and information guidance through the planning process
  •  2 hour session to get your plan on paper

The Sprinkles

$300

aka the set up coordinator

• Complimentary 1 hour vision consultation or site walk through
  • Feedback regarding set up and arrangement
  • Detailed management of décor placement
  • Coordination of vendors and venue during set up
  • P E A C E  OF  M I N D

The Key Lime

$1000

• 2 in person 1 hour conults (minimum 2-maximum 4)
  • Unlimited contact via email/text & scheduled phone meetings
  • Professional input regarding details
  • Detailed itinerary, check list, and contact list
  • Full day event and rehearsal coordination
  • Site visit/walk through
  • Vendor/Venue coordination on event day
  • Distribution of final payments
  • Access to my "little black book" of vendors and discounts
  • Conflict resolution expertise to make your day run as smooth as possible
  • P E A C E  OF  M I N D

The Neopolitan

$1500

Includes all of The Key Lime Package

+

• Budget prep, allocation, and management
  • Unlimited contact via email/text/phone
  • Personalized wedding guide with dates, deadlines, visions
  • Detailed schedule for the entire process - start to finish
  • Concept development [Food, décor, attire, hair/makeup,etc]
  • Assistant coordinator for the day of your event
  • Vendor recommendation
  • Accompaniment to vendor meetings
  • Rehearsal attendance
  • Décor/Vision check off on your event day
  • P E A C E  OF  M I N D
  • Love 8

If I am ever planning a rushed, possibly coerced spur of the moment wedding at the zoo featuring a reluctant groom who keeps nodding off and nearly kills us both on our way there and his weeping mother, Mack will be the first one I call for planning advice.

Does she offer a package that includes running interference with your groom at the reception when he starts yelling at you for spending too much money on a cake?

• Love 19

I am also confused by the hierarchy. Can you get a chocolate chip with sprinkles? 

And a key lime and Neapolitan aren't even the same desert. Key lime is a flavor of pie. Neapolitan is an ice cream. Sprinkles don't go on key lime. I guess you could put sprinkles on neapolitan ice cream if you're a gavone.

And PS Mackenzie...Neapolitan is available in autocorrect. 

• Love 13

Mackenzie decides she’s a wedding planner now, and scrubs her website, and bam she’s a wedding planner! The posts about being the wife of an addict, gone!

The site actually sucks. It would suck if it were someone else, too. She has a link to her Instagram on there, and with the exception of, I think 2 of her own wedding pictures, has nothing to do with this business. The site is simply her name. I don’t think she’ll come up as a wedding planner if someone googled looking for one. Whatever, nurse Edwards!!

On Instagram she said she has a portfolio. I want to see that.

795B5A3F-BF59-420B-BA57-B7757BE89B46.jpeg

2CB65ED5-0CDD-4CCA-8839-B30B737B02B4.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
Forgot to include visuals!
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

Does anyone suspect the “little black book” relates to suppliers of a non wedding variety?

Sure. How else do you drag a broke fuck down the isle. TWICE! Keep him nice and high. And dangerous. *Eyeroll* 

• Love 12