Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Ha!!!  It wasn’t a joke. He needed more cash than he could pull out of the ATM to support his expensive addiction. 

Yeah, Mackenzie saw that wad of cash and she made a mad dash for him, batting her eyes at him and begging him to take her out to eat so she could work her magic on him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Yeah, Mackenzie saw that wad of cash and she made a mad dash for him, batting her eyes at him and begging him to take her out to eat so she could work her magic on him. 

Yep. Then she started to follow him to the gym. I figure a lot of his drug purchases were at the gym. It’s a thing here. 

• Love 9
On 2/1/2018 at 2:59 PM, ginger90 said:

Ryan is a lineman as well as a diesel mechanic. He went to school for both. (YES... he actually went to college)

I know nothing about the certification/education programs for either of these, although I know people who have done the journeyman training and are now fully certified to do the jobs...they don't refer to their training as going to "college." Is it different in different states? Is any post-secondary program referred to as "college?"

• Love 9
On 2/1/2018 at 7:48 AM, CofCinci said:

Can Mimi Jen adopt the kid?

Her skills are suspect to me.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:04 AM, Tatum said:

Agree. It's very weird how she phrased it, like she was leaving to go to work (and didn't she work for a bank when she and Ryan met? Dinner time is an odd time to *start* a shift at a bank), but still had time to go out to eat. I think she must have meant that he asked her out to dinner at a later time, not that she went right then.

But still, I find it super weird. Yes, girls and boys can meet at a gym. But, generally, there's like, prolonged eye contact over the squat bar or some mild flirting over the free weights. I have never in my life heard of a guy asking a girl out just as they happened to cross paths for the first time.  I would think even if I were single, and the most studly, captivating guy asked me out as I was passing him to walk into the grocery store, I'd be pretty taken aback. And I would probably assume he was trying to sell me something under the guise of taking me out on a date. Or that he wore skin suits while at home. Also, double bullshit on Ryan being charming and charismatic.

I think this is supposed to be a "meet cute" story where Ryan was just so blown away by Mackenzie that he had to ask her out on the spot, lest he not see her again and miss his chance.

She was probably staking him out for awhile. I wouldn’t be surprised if she heard that “Ryan from TM” went there so she joined. She’s thiiiiiirsty.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:34 PM, GreatKazu said:

She probably even paid. Small investment for a large payoff.

On 2/3/2018 at 1:56 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

My apologies! Any resemblance is purely physical. 

C7A11BE8-51A5-4002-9CCA-0EC74EEB6678.jpeg

3F4B3A39-A7FC-4F96-956E-75A6C9792A4B.jpeg

Omg that’s exactly what she reminds me of!! Very uncanny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Agreed. I can see Mack making way harsher demands than the porta-potty. 

I actually get Farrah's demands for the porta potty and wearing slippers inside the house. Now, some of her other BS is a different story...

• Love 10

Did we ever have a scene with Ryan giving her a ring? I may have forgotten. The only time I have bought that type of cheap ring was when I went to upgrade my Wedding Set after a few decades Teen Moms! AMBER! So what did they exchange before? God help me if I have to watch that shit show again.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I actually get Farrah's demands for the porta potty and wearing slippers inside the house. Now, some of her other BS is a different story...

Actually, Farrah didn't order the porta potty. Larry the producer said on a recent video interview  @druzy posted somewhere (I think the Farrah thread) how MTV had to get a porta potty after Farrah told the crew they were no longer allowed to use her bathroom. The crew didn't want to have to go to a nearby facility. 

Footsies to cover the shoes, I am down with that. I'd love to be able to tell my guests to remove their shoes. Kids are a different story. I ask them to keep their shoes near the front door. I would cringe when I would see my nieces and nephews put their shoes on my couch in any way whether it was lying on it or bringing their feet up. No!!!! When my children were younger and they brought friends over, my children would tell them to remove their shoes. Kids actually enjoy it because they feel more comfortable. 

I know my memory is faulty at times, but what demands did Farrah ask of MTV that were outrageous? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

Yes!  He was higher than a kite at some restaurant/celebration venue and bent down on one knee without toppling over.  Maybe it was the lip full of tobacco that kept him balanced.  Either way, it made me nervous but dumbass acted like she was the belle of the ball and won the prince.  Complete with a ring in a box and I think a rose on the table.

15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Did we ever have a scene with Ryan giving her a ring? I may have forgotten. The only time I have bought that type of cheap ring was when I went to upgrade my Wedding Set after a few decades Teen Moms! AMBER! So what did they exchange before? God help me if I have to watch that shit show again.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I know my memory is faulty at times, but what demands did Farrah ask of MTV that were outrageous? 

Probably just asking that she and her father didn't get assaulted on stage.  I don't remember anything else "outrageous".  I'm bitter she was let go when others, guilty of worse than being a pain in the ass with a sassy mouth, are allowed to stay.  So my memory isn't exactly trustworthy on some details, though.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Actually, Farrah didn't order the porta potty. Larry the producer said on a recent video interview  @druzy posted somewhere (I think the Farrah thread) how MTV had to get a porta potty after Farrah told the crew they were no longer allowed to use her bathroom. The crew didn't want to have to go to a nearby facility. 

Footsies to cover the shoes, I am down with that. I'd love to be able to tell my guests to remove their shoes. Kids are a different story. I ask them to keep their shoes near the front door. I would cringe when I would see my nieces and nephews put their shoes on my couch in any way whether it was lying on it or bringing their feet up. No!!!! When my children were younger and they brought friends over, my children would tell them to remove their shoes. Kids actually enjoy it because they feel more comfortable. 

In the recent article that was posted, it was said that she refused to work with male producers because she was afraid that they might hit on her, that she refused to work with one guy because she couldn't pronounce his name, and that she was walking around and trying to "fire" different members of the crew. Who knows how much of that is true. 

I like Farrah. Whether she was the one to explicitly order the porta potty or not, it's there because she didn't want them all using her bathroom and I am down with that. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

In the recent article that was posted, it was said that she refused to work with male producers because she was afraid that they might hit on her, that she refused to work with one guy because she couldn't pronounce his name, and that she was walking around and trying to "fire" different members of the crew. Who knows how much of that is true. 

I like Farrah. Whether she was the one to explicitly order the porta potty or not, it's there because she didn't want them all using her bathroom and I am down with that. 

Thanks Mamadrama. 

I often wonder what outrageous demands the producers made of Farrah. You know, such as a bullshit storyline? Come out and say she had a miscarriage? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

She didn’t want to work with the new producers after her producer of 8 years was fired because of Matt and Amber. I’d be bitchy too if my long-term handler was gone.  I’m sure these producers were silent for the weeks leading up to their Italian trip as to not lose their opportunity at a free vacation. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She didn’t want to work with the new producers after her producer of 8 years was fired because of Matt and Amber. I’d be bitchy too if my long-term handler was gone.  I’m sure these producers were silent for the weeks leading up to their Italian trip as to not lose their opportunity at a free vacation. 

Exactly. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have white carpeting throughout my house. Rude or not I have no problem asking visitors to wear footies upon entering my front hall. I, too have noticed the kids don't mind at all.

• Love 9

Didn't Farrah take a swing at a crew member? She was standing outside her house in a blue or green dress shouting at someone. Maybe I am remembering that wrong. I don't usually watch Farrah's scenes because her voice really irritates me. And I can't stand Sophia. The kid has a lot of crosses to bear in this life, and I feel bad saying mean things about a child, but holy hell is that an unfortunate looking kid.

I am confused about adding Teen Mom 3 Mackenzie. Didn't she also have a sex tape?

I would be pretty surprised if Mackenzie Edwards actually became a 4th cast member. That would basically be just like expanding Maci's storyline, and they are already struggling for things for her to do. Mackenzie fits into Maci's storyline; there isn't enough there to up Maci's scenes by 50%. Other than bitch about Maci, what would Big Mack do?

17 hours ago, MissMel said:

Yes!  He was higher than a kite at some restaurant/celebration venue and bent down on one knee without toppling over.  Maybe it was the lip full of tobacco that kept him balanced.  Either way, it made me nervous but dumbass acted like she was the belle of the ball and won the prince.  Complete with a ring in a box and I think a rose on the table.

I will just never understand Ryan's reasons for doing this. I know why she married him, but what was ever in it for him? He seems like he can barely stand to talk to her. (I meant "stand" as in "tolerate", but I guess we could also argue he literally can't stand while talking to her).

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I will just never understand Ryan's reasons for doing this. I know why she married him, but what was ever in it for him? He seems like he can barely stand to talk to her. (I meant "stand" as in "tolerate", but I guess we could also argue he literally can't stand while talking to her).

I think it's mostly because his parents like him with her.  If she can take care of him, then that frees up his mother, and in turn makes his father happy.  Plus it just "looks good" for him to be married.  I don't believe there any commitments other than Ryan gets to relieve his guilt over his parents fighting about him and Mackenzie gets teevee time and money.  Everyone can paste a fake smile on their face around town and make believe all is well and happy, happy in the Edwards family unit. 

Her ex husband is even allowing their son to be filmed so everyone benefits in some way.  All thanks to Maci and Ryan getting knocked up young but don't mention the Maci part.  Just pretend she gets in the way of the "happy, happy" and everything will be just fine.

• Love 18
On 2/11/2018 at 2:36 PM, MissMel said:

That is EXACTLY the face I want to see when a guy is proposing to me. It's like, "Hmmmm, am I SURE I want to put a ring on it? Yea, okay. Why not?"

7 hours ago, Tatum said:

I will just never understand Ryan's reasons for doing this. I know why she married him, but what was ever in it for him? He seems like he can barely stand to talk to her. (I meant "stand" as in "tolerate", but I guess we could also argue he literally can't stand while talking to her)

I think he was so drugged out that he thought she was a friendly hat. After rehab the truth hit him like a ton of bricks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Ohhh Baby are they calling Mack some bad names!!!  I really don't understand WHY she celebrates a wedding with a guy so fucked up he shouldn't be able to consent. And really why anyway? Aren't they married legally any damn way?

Edited by FairyDusted
spelling
  • Love 15
On 2/12/2018 at 7:42 AM, ginger90 said:

Be more stuck up than she is now, and get a raise in ?.

Exactly why I won’t watch this show anymore of this happens. I hate her more than everyone else combined.

On 2/14/2018 at 5:57 AM, ginger90 said:

Video in Instagram link

I don’t mean this in a molester way  AT ALL (even though I still find it a weird thing to want) but I guess Jen has another grandson now to sleep in her bed and he’s younger so he’ll probably be ok with it for awhile before he declares he doesn’t want to any longer, like Bentley did.

15 hours ago, Marley said:

That kid singing is seriously so annoying. Not cute at all just saying lol.

Agreed. I don’t know if it’s overflow hate from his mom but “Huddles” annoys the shit out of me and I find him the opposite of cute. And he has the face of a 45 year old, too.

This thread makes me meaner than usual. ??‍♀️

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Looks as though she lost her fake nail on her little finger. If I were shillng stuff with my hands in the picture you can bet my nails would be on point. She could have at least painted the nail black so it wouldn't be so obvious.

lol You had me zooming in on that photo. 

She does have the nail. Hard to tell. Finger is shaded.  

Does Ryan have an Instagram? What does he shill? Stolen oars? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

is it unpainted?

I zoomed in on it. Her pinky is hidden behind her fourth finger because she has it folded in. Her fourth finger appears to not have a nail, but it is there. See the tip of the black nail:

nail.jpg

• Love 4

This week’s ep where Tyler takes Butch to rehab and the counselor talks to Tyler about how long it has been since Ty has really known his Dad bc he is a different person on drugs made me think about Mack and Ryan.  Ryan was on heroin when they started dating so she has never known the real Ryan.  He was like an agreeable 5 yr old back then because he was high and checked out.  She threw out his awful clothes and replaced them with khakis and dress shirts and he could’ve cared less.  Now that he is off heroin, or at least has slowed down, Mack is meeting the real Ryan.  Sadly the real Ryan is a surly 14 yr old.  At the wedding he complains about money, her attitude, dancing - pretty much everything.  He couldn’t even pledge a vow of fidelity without making a joke about it.  Mack thought she was this great woman for turning Ryan into a better man and when all she was really doing was feeding and clothing an addict.  

• Love 17
4 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I see it now too! Thanks Kazu :) 

Were you thinking that huge bulge was her finger?  HAHAHA!  Now that I see it that way, I can't unsee it!

Call me crazy, but I actually think she looks pretty in that picture.  when she spackles on the makeup, she adds like 20 years.  when she keeps it simple, she looks a lot better.

• Love 8