Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: A Slippery Slope

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

It was cool to see  the women on the slopes. I have to give it to Bethenny because she tore it up on her snowboard.  Lu looked great and natural on skis. Was anyone surprised that Ramona wanted the slopes to herself?

Of course Dorinda would recognize a championship day drinker, kindred spirit and all..

When Kristen was on the show her impression and she stated the same was all Dorinda did was shop all day and drink.  Pot meet kettle.    

• Love 10

I think Ramona wanted the slope to herself because she knows she's one fall away from a broken hip. And we all know that a broken hip is the last thing a 40-year-old (going on 60) needs!

She is not athletic and looked like an old lady on those skis. And I said that as an old lady who can tear it up on the slopes. She's such a jerk! I died of embarrassment when she started ordering the ski instructor around. A ski instructor is a bit different from a server in the lodge. But does Ramona differentiate? Nah!

Also, I LOVE CAROL. The end.

• Love 20
13 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Maybe I'm overreacting here but I was disturbed by Sonja forcing herself on that male chef. Imagine if it had been a group of men having dinner and one of them grabbed and tried to kiss a woman. I wasn't amused.

Yes, yes, and yes.  I was appalled.  I was hoping she would explain and ask first.  The chef handled it as well as he could have, but I felt horrible for him.  That was a full-on attack.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

These are promotional.  Back when they were introducing the wines she did a last of ice bar promos at ski resorts.  So she had her logo put on a stuff and it was part of the decoration.  I have no problem with the snowboard since she actually snowboards constantly.

Bethenny said leave it to Ramona to order expensive when someone else is paying.  So it might be production or maybe Bethenny but it certainly wasn't Ramona.  I noticed she sucked it all down before dinner so no one else got the good stuff.

If she's going to be filmed or have people taking pictures of her, she may as well put her logo on things. It's cheaper than actually paying for advertising.

I have a bottle of Tignanello. It is good, but Ramona can afford a $100 bottle of wine. Or she could do like me and just buy it when it's on sale on wines.com, total wines, BevMo, or wherever else you buy wine. I think I got it for half off. I know I also picked up a couple of bottles of Silver Oak for $45 each.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

I think Ramona wanted the slope to herself because she knows she's one fall away from a broken hip. And we all know that a broken hip is the last thing a 40-year-old (going on 60) needs!

She is not athletic and looked like an old lady on those skis. And I said that as an old lady who can tear it up on the slopes. She's such a jerk! I died of embarrassment when she started ordering the ski instructor around. A ski instructor is a bit different from a server in the lodge. But does Ramona differentiate? Nah!

Also, I LOVE CAROL. The end.

I thought Ramona did okay, and I'm not a fan of hers at all. Its easy to break a hip, so I don't blame her.

I still think Skinny Girl isn't real.  The only place I've ever seen it, is at a Bethanny function.

It didnt last long in my part of the world, not that I care one iota.

• Love 7

I thought Ramona did okay, and I'm not a fan of hers at all. Its easy to break a hip, so I don't blame her.

I am fine with the tentative skier.  She's on a big fun, Sonja obviously was on a smaller easier one.  But she's in for the adventure.  I did love that she said she and Sonja were the only ones that wanted an instructor.  Yes because Luann really needs instructing.

Still wondering about who pays.  Might be time for a reunion question.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, the killer said:

That's the beauty of ventriloquism.

You just need a dummy.

I just wish when the dummy starts talking she'd do so without a mouthful of food.  God, they were all doing it at dinner but she's a repeat offender.

Between that, the talk of anal sex at dinner and Moaner's grody feet on the table, I'm glad I don't eat past 8 p.m.  I was amused at Carole's:  "Ew, Ramona, that's disgusting."  Dashboards, coffee tables...eh.  Carole, there are some places bare feet just aren't meant to be. 

• Love 15

Ramona skied like an old lady, and she was fine skiing like an old lady. That is exactly what I would expect from someone like her. I mean, she could bust an airbag or two if she were to fall. And I'm guessing those babies, along with all of her fake lashes, fillers, botox, dermabrasion, hair extensions, weaves, dye jobs--whatever the effity-eff she spends her money on--were expensive! It is costly to look as bad as Ramoner!

The thing about Ramona is, she thinks she's Avery's age...

Another thing about Ramona, she acts even younger.

P.S. I am an old lady.

• Love 17

Question for the group:

I've now read two recaps (here and vulture) that characterize the dinner convo as Ramona "admitting" she has "only" had sex with three men since her divorce. My interpretation of that scene as I watched it was that the ladies' reaction to her saying three was that they thought she was inflating that number, not that it's an embarassingly low number. My view is that their reaction is in line with their reactions to her weak attempts at dating over the last couple years -- e.g., she can't even talk to a guy she brings to a party as her date, she says she never gets past a first date, etc.

What did you all think?

• Love 16
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

[Ramona] can't even go for a ski weekend without making an ass of herself. She has to constantly remind people that this snow is not like snow IN ASPEN. She doesn't want people skiing in front of her and mussing up the perfect snow, she doesn't want snowboarders behind her. I'm surprised she hasn't demanded her own private slope by now.

I hate to defend Ramona, but the snow really is different in the two places.   The east is known for ice (which is why I bow down to anybody who learns to ski there), while Aspen and all the lesser nearby resorts have dry snow that is vastly easier to ski on. 

I think she was scared of the ice, which is reasonable for an intermediate skier who's not used to it--she's probably hit icy patches in Aspen before and thought, "Oh holy hell I can't imagine a whole mountain of this shit."  So she was probably unnerved by the possible lack of control and the fear of falling on something really hard, with her 40-year-old bones.  So she didn't want people skiing close.  Of course, given the population density of the area, if you don't want people skiing close, you shouldn't ski there at all, but I don't think telling your friend to keep a distance is unreasonable.

And I don't like snowboarders behind me, either.  I hate that scraping sound coming up behind me, too often caused by someone who is out of control.  Unless I see they're on a Skinnygirl snowboard, in which case I know they're serious about the sport.

Truth or Dare at dinner was a bit much for me. To each their own, and I don't care what you do in your bedroom, no judgement from me. But I don't want to hear about it. I've never in my life had an explicit conversation with my girlfriends like that. Pass. 

Me, neither.  And I skipped that part because I didn't want to hear it.  But I think part of it was about various people's penis size?  Even if I did ever discuss that (which I wouldn't), I would never do it on TV.  Would they like it if men talked on TV about the size of the RHs' various orifices? 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

I've now read two recaps (here and vulture) that characterize the dinner convo as Ramona "admitting" she has "only" had sex with three men since her divorce. My interpretation of that scene as I watched it was that the ladies' reaction to her saying three was that they thought she was inflating that number, not that it's an embarassingly low number. My view is that their reaction is in line with their reactions to her weak attempts at dating over the last couple years -- e.g., she can't even talk to a guy she brings to a party as her date, she says she never gets past a first date, etc.

What did you all think?

Ramona has said since last year she has only had intercourse with three men.  It seems she may have been passing out oral favors with an additional number of men.  I am guessing the women know through Ramona who the three men were.

So I think 2016 was a pretty dry year for Ramona.  She should have spent more time looking for love and less trying to break up Luann and TOm.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

What did you all think?

Same - I thought their reaction was AS IF.  You wish.

Similar to their reaction to Lu saying she doesn't talk about her marriage.  Mmmhmmm, in those seconds where you take a breath you don't.

• Love 10

Ugh. Ramona treating the ski instructor like her personal assistant? Just because you've dispatched a man to get you and your friends drinks doesn't make this a DATE, Ramona. Of course, she was trying to create that vibe. And if the genders had been reversed at that dinner, with a man pulling a female chef down for a forced kiss (I say forced because the male chef did NOT look at all like a willing participant), Bravo would have been hit with a deserved lawsuit. To Sonja's credit, the resident vamp was hesitant, but still. All these women at the table and not one could say "let's leave the chefs alone."

That Skinnygirl snowboard was ridiculous. Almost as much as Ramona wanting a slope to herself. And LuAnn can crow all she wants, but it doesn't make Tom any more of a prize.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

What did you all think?

I took it the same way.  Moaner is awkward.  And gets moreso with each passing year.  Normal guys are going to find her weird.  Weird guys are going to find her weirder than them. 

She seems to have a hard time dating and even if there are guys ready to jump her 40-year-old bones just for the bone jumpin'  - I don't think she's the kind of person who can have, or wants, casual sexual relationships. 

Therefore, I'd be surprised if there are even three notches in her post-Mario headboard.  And, personally, I don't think that's something to be embarrassed about.

• Love 24
(edited)

Didn't Ramona say something about wanting to look good the morning after she's had an overnight guest, implying that that day hadn't come yet? (As a way to justify some visit to Dr. Giese.)I could swear she mentioned it earlier this season. I'd thought that her walk of shame last season was staged and that it was all for show. These women have Ramona's number - I doubt she had sex with three men since Mario. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think Ramona likes the idea of men buzzing around her, sure, but she's a very high-maintenance person, wound tightly and I can't see her having a casual fling with someone. 

I still think Skinny Girl isn't real.  The only place I've ever seen it, is at a Bethanny function.

I've seen her products in several TJ Maxx/Marshalls stores. (I also saw SkinnyGirl chapstick in a dollar store.) I have to say, the vanilla protein shakes were good, but the snack bars I had weren't memorable at all.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

What did you all think?

Your read is the read I had as well--that they thought she was inflating the number. I believe she might've had sex with one guy (maybe the Tipsy Girl co-conspirator?), but I don't think she's had sex with three men since Mario. I also don't buy that Ramona is out here just giving oral sex to men, certainly not to the tune higher than the three men she's claiming to have had sex with.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think relaying the facts is speaking poorly. Jason's actions speak poorly for themselves. Bethenny may tell Carole "I got another 20 emails yesterday" or "He sent me a text saying I was a horrible mom". That's not speaking poorly of him, that is telling what actually happened. Speaking poorly would be calling him names and revealing private stuff, etc. Also, I think Carole was trying to say that Beth doesn't speak poorly of Jason in front of BRYNN. She was talking about seeing how Bethenny is with her daughter.  She may very well not say a word around the child, but vents to her friend, Carole. Which, I think, is totally normal. 

Making it part of the narrative is not fair nor cool, imo.

Yes, Carole has a right to say whatever she wants but I believe it does not help the situation at hand.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Tinsley Mortimer‏ @MortimerTinsley

Dorinda's been huffing the dry cleaning fumes at John's store if she thinks I'm the one with the day-drinking problem. #RHONY

I'm liking Tinsley a little more.  She's jumped right in - she was the first one to call out Moaner's feet on the table. And I think that takes some gravitas with this group - to be the newbie calling out an OG. 

Even though I think Dorinda *is* the resident boozer, I agree with Carole that Tinz needs to knock off drinking heavily while taking anti-anxiety meds.  That can be far more serious than merely drinking until you're flailing your arms and speaking in tongues.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Is Carole seeing the Jason news in Page Six really all that odd? It's Page Six, not www.assholejason.com/todaysnews. Which is to say that Page Six is as ubiquitous as TMZ and the like. 

I also need help understanding why Carole speaking up for her friend is considered her being a ventriloquist's dummy? My goodness! I hope my friends speak up for me! I'm still not back to loving Bethenny, but it's great that Carole speaks up for her friend. Or maybe the ultimate #friendshipgoal is one like Sonja and Ramona's where they backbite each other, put ugly ass hairstyles on each other, shriek about sharing the same vacation room then start the countdown clock 'til when they backbite each other again?

Beth can't speak about her divorce on the show because there is a court order that she can't, requested by Jason. So she gets around it by having Carole give the details. Carole has not once mentioned there is a court order -- just that Beth is so wonderful because she never says anything bad. 

Beth wants to be the victim in this and Carole, with nothing else going on and needing Beth's friendship, gives the audience the information that Beth wants to give.  

• Love 19
44 minutes ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

What did you all think?

I don't believe she's had sex with three men, plus I don't believe Mario was hittin' it when they were together.  To me, it seemed like that ladies were saying they thought the number was higher based on her little dramas of doing the walk of shame and pretending to just come in from a man's place.  Maybe they were trying to play along with her storyline.  You're not fooling me, Ramona not even with your "other kinds of sex don't count cause I'm a Catholic girl" schtick.  Former Catholic girl here myself.  Ramona is so transparent.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

It wasn't like Carole walked around the table all dramatically in white satin gloves and a turban with a cigarette holder in hand regaling the group about "when I dated George Clooney..."  

That'd be fucking awesome.  Next week please, with Luann randomly cooing "Partouuuuuuuuuuuze" in the background.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Maybe I'm overreacting here but I was disturbed by Sonja forcing herself on that male chef. Imagine if it had been a group of men having dinner and one of them grabbed and tried to kiss a woman. I wasn't amused.

THIS really bothered me.  Had that been a waitress I think it would have been made into a bigger deal as you mentioned and that waitress could have filed charges of sexual harassment.  That man was working and is being sexually pawed on the job.  He should have every expectation he wasn't going to be grabbed etc.  I watch this show for fun and snark.  Not to see some waiter assaulted.  Wonder if anyone asked him what he thought about that?  Or if he was married or in a relationship and their opinion.  Not pleased at all.

14 hours ago, ladle said:

Real question: Could what Sonja did with the chef legally be classified as assault?

I think so.  Some man/woman grabs me like that I am reporting him/her.  It is unwanted sexual advances.  Disgusted.

14 hours ago, AnnaL said:

If Skinny Girl Products would make me money and paid my bills, you better believe that I would have the logo tattooed in every one of my cheeks. 

Fucking A

• Love 12

I am impressed that Carole seems to be expanding her friendship base to include Tinsley.  I think Dorinda would like to be the designate but Carole seems more interested in Tinsley.  Maybe because she is halfway between Carole and Adam's age, doesn't have children and likes going out. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

But hey, anything to prove that Carole sucks, right?

I honestly don't even believe that story about Clooney; the only proof I need that Carole sucks comes from watching this show;)

Her TH's when she smugly laughs at herself for making a funny (or thinking she did), being judgey about Tinsley, being such a boring mope in general.  There is no reason for her to lie about sleeping with George, but I just can't imagine that limp dish rag sleeping with anyone.  Snore.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

Beth can't speak about her divorce on the show because there is a court order that she can't, requested by Jason. So she gets around it by having Carole give the details. Carole has not once mentioned there is a court order -- just that Beth is so wonderful because she never says anything bad. 

Beth wants to be the victim in this and Carole, with nothing else going on and needing Beth's friendship, gives the audience the information that Beth wants to give.  

I agree.  I don't think it's odd that Carole saw the item on Page Six.  She likes the tabs.  I would imagine, many of us do, too.  Someone leaves the Post lying around, Page Six is where I go first, too.  It's not even weird that Carole wants to speak up for her friend.  I think we ALL understand that desire.  But it's her obviousness in the details and the fervor in which she wants to trash Jason, Beth's ex and Bryn's daddy which is weird.

In a sea of things that are uncool about Carole, that's one of the uncoolest.  She's just too...involved, or something.  Have your friends' back, gossip about what a turd Jason is but don't insult our intelligence by pretending you're not Bethenny's talking head on this subject. 

I wonder if she whips out her reporter's notepad to take notes when Beth is dictating what she wants her to say.  Because yeah, I think it happens like that.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I honestly don't even believe that story about Clooney; the only proof I need that Carole sucks comes from watching this show;)

Her TH's when she smugly laughs at herself for making a funny (or thinking she did), being judgey about Tinsley, being such a boring mope in general.  There is no reason for her to lie about sleeping with George, but I just can't imagine that limp dish rag sleeping with anyone.  Snore.

Clooney admits it happened and admits he would have gotten his ass kicked

When asked about his alleged feud with Fabio last fall (in which the model said he could beat Clooney up), the actor responds, “Yeah, that’s probably true. He’s a big guy. There is a moment when you are actually in the argument and you’re thinking, ‘If I do get beaten down by Fabio, that will be far worse than the pain. I wouldn’t shake that.”

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2008/03/09/Clooney-admits-Fabio-fight-not-a-good-idea/83311205084385/

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Personally I don't care to imagine any of the Housewives having sex.  But to each their own.    

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Is Carole seeing the Jason news in Page Six really all that odd? It's Page Six, not www.assholejason.com/todaysnews. Which is to say that Page Six is as ubiquitous as TMZ and the like. 

I also need help understanding why Carole speaking up for her friend is considered her being a ventriloquist's dummy? My goodness! I hope my friends speak up for me! I'm still not back to loving Bethenny, but it's great that Carole speaks up for her friend. Or maybe the ultimate #friendshipgoal is one like Sonja and Ramona's where they backbite each other, put ugly ass hairstyles on each other, shriek about sharing the same vacation room then start the countdown clock 'til when they backbite each other again?

Carole knows that Bethenny is not allowed to talk about Jason/the divorce/the custody and she knows that this is one of Jason's biggest complaints in the emails. So, either Carole is ignoring Bethenny's wishes by talking about him/them on camera or she has Bethenny's blessings to do it. I suspect the latter because no one would dare to do this against Bethenny's wishes and still remain her friend, let alone her close friend.

3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I dip in and out of the Bethenny & Jason divorce thread (it moves so quickly that by the time I do visit, pages upon pages upon pages have gone by), but I do remember someone asking about a supposed gag order placed on Bethenny. I don't know if an answer was ever provided, though. I say this to ask whether there actually is a gag order in place, or whether people are assuming there is one because Bethenny doesn't want to talk about it on air?

Bethenny has stated this, that she is not allowed to talk about Jason/the divorce, several times to Andy on WWHL. There is no way Carole would do it unless she had Bethenny's blessings.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Same - I thought their reaction was AS IF.  You wish.

I thought the same thing.  It didn't even cross my mind that they were scoffing because they thought the number should be higher.  I definitely thought they were laughing because no way she's slept with three people post-Mario.

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Normades said:

I don't believe she's had sex with three men, plus I don't believe Mario was hittin' it when they were together.  To me, it seemed like that ladies were saying they thought the number was higher based on her little dramas of doing the walk of shame and pretending to just come in from a man's place.  Maybe they were trying to play along with her storyline.  You're not fooling me, Ramona not even with your "other kinds of sex don't count cause I'm a Catholic girl" schtick.  Former Catholic girl here myself.  Ramona is so transparent.

Ramona's walk of shame is based on her seeing Hugh Jackman without his shirt on as she caught part of one of the X-Men movies on TV. It made her feel a little funny down there.

Ramona wants to be sexually admired, but she's not in any way comfortable being sexually uninhibited. She's so uncomfortable with sex, sexuality, and sensuality. She has all the sexual confidence of a college freshman. Every time she does something that you know she intends to be thought of as sexy, it comes across as awkward, weird, stilted, and uncomfortable. Of all of the 100 women who have been called a Real Housewife, she is the only one that I think is actively terrible in bed.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am impressed that Carole seems to be expanding her friendship base to include Tinsley.  I think Dorinda would like to be the designate but Carole seems more interested in Tinsley.  Maybe because she is halfway between Carole and Adam's age, doesn't have children and likes going out. 

I think they'll form a bond because they both have the emotional maturity of 20 something year olds.  They'll stay up all night trying on Tinsley's clothes (ruffles!) and talking about boys.  Carole recently posted a picture of herself and Christiane Amanpour on Instagram and Carole says they, too!, were "talking politics and boys".   Tinz and Carole should get along just fine.  Here's my prediction:  Tinsley becomes the alpha in that friendship. 

• Love 10

Were all the ladies, save Luann, raised in a barn?  I mean, we know that Bethenny was raised by wolves but good grief . . . don't they realize they can chew with their mouths closed?  it's disgusting watching them have a meal, chewing with their mouths open and talking with their mouths full of food.   Of course this is also a group that thinks discussion of anal sex and the size of John's organ is appropriate for the dinner table.  Yuck.  (Although Dorinda's comment that anal sex was unacceptable behavior made me laugh)

Otherwise, this has been pretty boring.  It's the same old same old every single week.   

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Because I feel she literally is the ventriloquist dummy, she speaks up because Bethenny literally cannot due to legal issues. Bethenny was apologizing to Tinsley to her face and telling us all how she didn't sleep well due to the way she spoke to Tinsley trying to humanize herself and look benevolent ...while Carole had the reporter assignment to cut the scene in the ski lodge running down Jason. Some truth but mostly manipulation by Bethenny, of Bethenny, her character and her brand. This was ALL a branding weekend for B. Bethenny's ski chalet rental, B paid for Ramonas 200 dollar wine, Bethenny wanted to board early , logo snowboard, etc  

Maybe Carole is contractually obligated to have Bethenny Frankel's name as a Google alert.  Upon receiving an update, she then needs to interrupt whatever is going on to make an announcement, thereby assuring that the world always revolves around B, and that no one gets too complacent thinking about their own lives for any length of time.

• Love 10

Was Carole's toast just a rehash of her silly mermaid friendship poem?  I think that's why Sonja shut her down.

I was raised secular so I have no frame of reference but my bff was raised Catholic and she told me that the nuns taught her that French kissing was a mortal sin (?). Can any other Catholics deny or confirm? This is why I was surprised that Ramona didn't consider oral sex to be sex. But hey, I get it, we've all had those encounters that just "don't count".

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Carole knows that Bethenny is not allowed to talk about Jason/the divorce/the custody and she knows that this is one of Jason's biggest complaints in the emails. So, either Carole is ignoring Bethenny's wishes by talking about him/them on camera or she has Bethenny's blessings to do it. I suspect the latter because no one would dare to do this against Bethenny's wishes and still remain her friend, let alone her close friend.

Bethenny has stated this, that she is not allowed to talk about Jason/the divorce, several times to Andy on WWHL. There is no way Carole would do it unless she had Bethenny's blessings.

OK, so this is the key for me. I don't watch WWHL because I don't really care for Andy (though I clearly partake in these RH shows), so I hadn't seen Bethenny say this as well. 

In any case, I'm still not seeing where talking about what Jason did--like, there's actual proof that he did these things--means that Carole is trashing him. Jason did something awful outside Bryn's school. Carole says that it's being reported he did something awful outside Bryn's school. It's in the news that Jason was sending harassing e-mails and/or texts. Carole says that she's seen these correspondences. How that equates to Carole is trashing Jason boggles my mind. 

• Love 21
16 hours ago, AnnaL said:

If Skinny Girl Products would make me money and paid my bills, you better believe that I would have the logo tattooed in every one of my cheeks. 

I thought her entire outfit was awesome. It is extremely smart of her to promote her brand any way possible on this show

19764427_126184864648644_462083290719846

When they go to Mexico on a SKG Tequila Tour, I hope she has a SKG Surf Board

• Love 19
(edited)
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I agree with those who have said that Sonja grabbing the male employee and attempting to kiss him was assault. It isn't even like it was a game in a bar where you grab a random guy (and ask permission). There were only three or so guys there, and they were there in the capacity of making and serving dinner. As others have said, can you imagine if it was a group of guys and one said "I dare you to french kiss the waitress" and one of them did? No difference in my book. 

Sonja probably forgot where she was and thought she was at the Regency and that the poor server was either Tom, (random) Dick or Harry. 'Cause you know they're cool like that at The Regency. Yuk.

Edited by Missmissie173
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought her entire outfit was awesome. It is extremely smart of her to promote her brand any way possible on this show

19764427_126184864648644_462083290719846

Seeing this picture actually makes me wonder now if SKG would throw their hat into the ring to sponsor some X Games competitor or some winter Olympic athlete.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, Normades said:

The only reason Sonja's behavior is worse is at least Ramona didn't assault someone and possibly expose them to diseases.  

You're  right about Sonja being worse (although I have my doubts about Ramona's toes not being a CDC level 9 bio-safety hazard). Watching her act like a cartoon tycoon molesting a showgirl back in the day-- "Lemme have your mouth, you little kewpie doll!" -  was jaw dropping. And the desperation with which that man tried to avoid Sonja's snake-tongue was awful to see. He was trying to avoid politely what she was doing criminally, a gentleman handling a sloppy, boozed up mess - the only class act at that table was serving dinner.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 20

Seeing this picture actually makes me wonder now if SKG would throw their hat into the ring to sponsor some X Games competitor or some winter Olympic athlete.

I can't remember all the details but there was a race tie in at one of the ice bar promos.  I actually think that was when she was still married.

She has a SKG paddle board and they can use that in Mexico.  :-)

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

OK, so this is the key for me. I don't watch WWHL because I don't really care for Andy (though I clearly partake in these RH shows), so I hadn't seen Bethenny say this as well. 

In any case, I'm still not seeing where talking about what Jason did--like, there's actual proof that he did these things--means that Carole is trashing him. Jason did something awful outside Bryn's school. Carole says that it's being reported he did something awful outside Bryn's school. It's in the news that Jason was sending harassing e-mails and/or texts. Carole says that she's seen these correspondences. How that equates to Carole is trashing Jason boggles my mind. 

Agreed. Carole is stating what Jason has done. It would appear that he has done these things, per the state of NY. If Jason thinks that repeating the things he has done and was arrested for equates to trashing him, he should behave differently. 

• Love 24

I have always thought that Lu is the epitome of that French term "Jolie Laide" translation "Pretty/Ugly" - so not pretty/mannish looking that it makes Lu interesting and attractive. (Sorry about my lame French skills!)  In person she must be one sexy beast...and I say good for you Lu.  Go for it! But. No more wedding talk - ever!

If old Moaner would just "own it" (I usually can't stand that term, but here it applies) with her age, and happily state "I am 60+ and I look dayum good!" I for one would stand up and cheer, but her denial of age is just sad.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Eliz said:

Question for the group:

What did you all think?

Well, the question was phrased as "ANY kind of sex" meaning oral and anal (although I doubt the latter applies to Ramona) as well. I think the women thought Ramona's "3" answer was cheating, since they assumed she's had oral relations with more than 3 men. 

34 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Right. All of this stuff is public information. Their divorce has been covered extensively in the papers, online, etc. It's not like Carole is sharing private info about him that's not already out there. She told Dorinda of an arrest that we all knew about months ago. It's kind of a big deal. I'd be talking about it too. 

• Love 12

You know I think Jason/the divorce/the custody is interesting.  I remember the custody and then the divorce.  But does anyone remember where this was reported.  And yes I've googled my brains out but that doesn't mean it didn't get reported, just that I can't find it.

Bottom line is that the minute he went public it's not up to Bethenny anymore.  And once he shouted I'll destroy you.  In public.  At his daughter's school.  I would think anyone can talk about it any time they want.  If she really can't talk about Jason that explains a lot.  He thought he could get away with that ugly behavior because what was she going to do? 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

have a bottle of Tignanello. It is good, but Ramona can afford a $100 bottle of wine. Or she could do like me and just buy it when it's on sale on wines.com, total wines, BevMo, or wherever else you buy wine. I think I got it for half off. I know I also picked up a couple of bottles of Silver Oak for $45 each.

Yeah her little dance freakout over it was weird. I am not saying it's cheap but it's certainly within her price point.

• Love 8

Yeah, I think The Moaner just uses any chance she can get to seem part of the "in" crowd, the "it" crowd--whatever. I ONLY ski at Aspen! Things like that. She really doesn't have taste of her own; she just follows the crowd and joins in the fun of being a horrible snob. She's just so awful, but she is the gift that keeps on giving. I wish I had saved the episode where she's at the table with Avery and friends, and she's just gushing with them, as if she's 20-whatever, too.

• Love 6