Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: A Slippery Slope

• Start Topic

Watching Ramona travel makes me want to send her to the OC. She'd fit in perfectly with those juvenile, rude, and obnoxious women. She can't even go for a ski weekend without making an ass of herself. She has to constantly remind people that this snow is not like snow IN ASPEN. She doesn't want people skiing in front of her and mussing up the perfect snow, she doesn't want snowboarders behind her. I'm surprised she hasn't demanded her own private slope by now.

And the way she was ordering that ski instructor around? "Can you carry my skiis?" "Go get me a drink". She thinks it's all cute, like he's voluntarily doing these things because he's into her. No, he's paid and he wants to keep the guests happy, but let's be clear - he's a ski INSTRUCTOR. Not a caddie.  I loved how he and Dorinda instantly hit it off (in a non-romantic way, of course) what with having geography in common, and Ramona just couldn't stand for that. Go fetch me a drink. Her desperation is so transparent. 

Even with Bethenny, she seems so pathetic. Bragging to Sonja that she told B the time in the gondola. Like it was her first interaction with her crush in 5th grade. My word. 

Also, keep your damn feet off the furniture in the common lounge!!!! Beastly woman. 

Oh, and Oh....they finally managed to get Dorinda to give up her room? I tell ya, Mesdammes Morgan and Singer are just the WORST. And I see Sonja is wearing someone else's nightgown this time around. Does she not travel with her own? I think she was wearing Ramona's this time? I'll tell her this much, don't share Ramona's hair style ever again. Your bestie made you look a fright! 

Truth or Dare at dinner was a bit much for me. To each their own, and I don't care what you do in your bedroom, no judgement from me. But I don't want to hear about it. I've never in my life had an explicit conversation with my girlfriends like that. Pass. 

I got pretty steamed at Carole and Bethenny for encouraging Sonja to sexually harass the poor chef. (Or was it cook? Where is Kelly B when you need her???) Sonja does enough of that on her own. Trying to make out with the dude serving you is insanely inappropriate. 

I'm kind of torn on the Lu issue. On the one hand, everyone deserves a honeymoon phase. It's not her fault that most of the women are single or in relationships that likely won't end in marriage. But then again, it's hard to take her "honeymoon phase" seriously when her husband spent their engagement with his tongue down other women's throats. That's why her declaration of, "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with any of this anymore" fell so flat - to me. Not to mention, Lu clearly loved cavorting with men during her single days. Don't act like it was some burden you're happy to put behind you. 

The Jason arrest is old news, so not much to say there. But that dude just creeps me out. I think his behavior escalated AFTER the settlement simply to stay in Bethenny's life. Dude's got issues.

• Love 23

I was quite surprised that Luann used the term "partouze", in the Comte's milieu sex parties are referred as "parties fines".

Girlfriend has lived!

• Love 13

The whole kiss from Sonja was disgusting.  From Bethenny encouraging it to the execution, it was awful to watch and those two are truly wretched people.  I hope that poor guy didn't end up breaking out with "cold sore" later.  Then, with an honorable mention in disgusting behavior we have Ramona.  Treating the ski instructor so horribly, putting her nasty feet on furniture and acting like the general ass she always is.  The only reason Sonja's behavior is worse is because at least Ramona didn't assault someone and possibly expose them to diseases.  

I agree with LuAnn, there are some things that do not need to be discussed, especially at the dinner table.  Also, when I see what a horrible individual Ramona is, all I keep thinking is that Mario is somewhere smiling. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I still think Skinny Girl isn't real.  The only place I've ever seen it, is at a Bethanny function.

You can buy it at Target and Walmart,  my local Schnucks, .... But okay. 

• Love 15

After rewatching the first three seasons, it appeared to me how much more vulnerable and focused on settling down Bethenney was.  I never thought much of Jason.  It seemed like he spent a lot of time lecturing her, which is not something she ever needed.  It takes two to break a marriage, but Jason was no lamb led to slaughter.  He has the money & means to move on.

I don't mind Bethenny's product placement; plus Lu has checked her on it.

I appreciate just how great a shape Bethenney is in.  She showed complete control on that snowboard.

I need Ramona to revert back to Season 3 goofy/harmless Ramona.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And Ramona saying "Bethenny's treating us like we're Juniors in high school, not women in their forties..." *Forties*? 

Yes. I screamed aloud, "You're 60; you crazy-eyed hag." 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I still think Skinny Girl isn't real.  The only place I've ever seen it, is at a Bethanny function.

I assume you are kidding, but through the magic of The Google, you can pretty easily know for sure. You can look for her stuff here, except for the booze. They have their own site.....She doesn't have everything everywhere. It is hit or miss, but some pretty impressive retailers on this list. 

http://skinnygirlofficial.com/locator/

• Love 12
(edited)
41 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

You can buy it at Target and Walmart,  my local Schnucks, .... But okay. 

I live outside of a major city on the East Coast and my local Target stores do not carry any SK product, nor do my  liquor store or grocery stores.  I have only seen her products on tv.

Edited by SweetieDarling
I did once see Ramona's pinot grigio in the wine store, I checked the other week and it's not there any more
  • Love 10

Yo, Ramona!  I heard that Rob Kardashian desperately needs attention and he's young enough to be your son, so, you might want to try hooking up with him.  Leave the poor ski instructor alone.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Yo, Ramona!  I heard that Rob Kardashian desperately needs attention and he's young enough to be your son, so, you might want to try hooking up with him.  Leave the poor ski instructor alone.

OMG!  Can you see Ramona telling Kris that she's really only 40 and that they should berry the hodgit and not make mountains out of hole mills???  It's GOLD, I tell ya!!  From your post to Bravos ear!!

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Is Carole seeing the Jason news in Page Six really all that odd? It's Page Six, not www.assholejason.com/todaysnews. Which is to say that Page Six is as ubiquitous as TMZ and the like. 

I also need help understanding why Carole speaking up for her friend is considered her being a ventriloquist's dummy? My goodness! I hope my friends speak up for me! 

Because I feel she literally is the ventriloquist dummy, she speaks up because Bethenny literally cannot due to legal issues. Bethenny was apologizing to Tinsley to her face and telling us all how she didn't sleep well due to the way she spoke to Tinsley trying to humanize herself and look benevolent ...while Carole had the reporter assignment to cut the scene in the ski lodge running down Jason. Some truth but mostly manipulation by Bethenny, of Bethenny, her character and her brand. This was ALL a branding weekend for B. Bethenny's ski chalet rental, B paid for Ramonas 200 dollar wine, Bethenny wanted to board early , logo snowboard, etc  

• Love 21

Was anyone else as stunned as I was to see Ramona preparing breakfast for everyone?  I expected her to sit down and wait for someone to bring food to her, but she actually made it nice, and brought it to the table on serving plates for the others!  Not only did it look edible, it looked yummy.

...and then she met the ski instructor and (pun intended) it all went down hill from there.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Was anyone else as stunned as I was to see Ramona preparing breakfast for everyone?  I expected her to sit down and wait for someone to bring food to her, but she actually made it nice, and brought it to the table on serving plates for the others!  Not only did it look edible, it looked yummy.

True. But it was no Eggs a la Francaise.   ;)

3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

.and then she met the ski instructor and (pun intended) it all went down hill from there.

Was it down a hole mill?

• Love 14

I wouldn't brag about banging Clooney, he's an asshole, and I haven't liked him since this happened.

http://www.celebitchy.com/7577/fabio_says_clooney_called_woman_fat_cow_ran_away_in_fear_and_has_no_class/

Nearly forgotten Fabio recently got the better of Hollywood heavyweight George Clooney, and he’s not about to let the world forget it.

While attending the grand opening of Lamborghini Calabasas, Fabio waxed chivalrous regarding his restaurant run-in with reportedly drunk and irritable George. “I was doing a charity for the 11-99 Foundation, which benefits the widows and children of officers killed in the line of duty,” Fabio told OK!magazine.

“I had dinner with six women and a photographer woman and we were just having fun, having dinner and taking pictures. All of a sudden one of the ladies said to me, ‘There is this gentleman a few tables behind you that keeps insulting me, keeps giving me the finger.’ She’s like, ‘This gentleman behind you called me a fat cow.’”

That so-called gentleman turned out to be George! “He was drunk and thought people were taking pictures of him,” Fabio continued. “So I went to the table and explained to him that we were having a charity dinner and I said, ‘You’re more than welcome to come to my table and see if there was a picture of you.’ I apologized and he started being rude so I put him in his place. After I put him in his place — you know I’m three times his size — he got a little scared. I went back to my table and as soon as I sit down he paid his bill, got up and he started insulting the girls. He called the women names. At that point I lost my temper. I went after him and he ran out of the restaurant.”

It’s not clear where in the exchange Fabio infamously told the Oscar winner to “stop being a diva.” In his final assessment, Fabio told OK! “You have to be a low-class, scumbag to start calling a woman a name. If you’re a man, you should never. You should be a gentleman. These women were with me and as a man I defend them. He was lucky he ran out of the restaurant. He’s not even half a man.”

This has a pic of Clooney giving the women the finger

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/07/clooney-vs-fabio-lets-get-physical/

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Because I feel she literally is the ventriloquist dummy, she speaks up because Bethenny literally cannot due to legal issues. Bethenny was apologizing to Tinsley to her face and telling us all how she didn't sleep well due to the way she spoke to Tinsley trying to humanize herself and look benevolent ...while Carole had the reporter assignment to cut the scene in the ski lodge running down Jason. Some truth but mostly manipulation by Bethenny, of Bethenny, her character and her brand. This was ALL a branding weekend for B. Bethenny's ski chalet rental, B paid for Ramonas 200 dollar wine, Bethenny wanted to board early , logo snowboard, etc  

I dip in and out of the Bethenny & Jason divorce thread (it moves so quickly that by the time I do visit, pages upon pages upon pages have gone by), but I do remember someone asking about a supposed gag order placed on Bethenny. I don't know if an answer was ever provided, though. I say this to ask whether there actually is a gag order in place, or whether people are assuming there is one because Bethenny doesn't want to talk about it on air?

• Love 4

Oh Moaner.  Even when she's not actively trying to be an asshole, she's still an asshole.  Treating the ski instructor like a personal butler... putting your BARE FEET (ugggh) up on the table at the ski lodge ... trying to make us "forget" that she is 60 something, not 40-something.  I can NOT with her! 

11 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Sonja's hair looked so horrible when Ramona did it. I could not stop laughing.

I am really tired of watching Ramona treat staff the way that she does.

11 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Pre Danny Ocean. Well well!

Ramona murdered Sonja's hair.

With BABIES!

11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Wow Sonja hair looked awful.  Keep  Ramona away from the curling iron. 

And this - perhaps her worst offense of all!!  Moaner, a curling WAND - like you were using - is meant to give one's hair soft, beachy waves.  Not look like one stuck their finger in the electrical socket.  I think the problem (besides her being a total s***) is that when you use a curling wand (again, different than a curling iron) the end with the cord is supposed to be UP.  Of course, Moaner had it pointing DOWN.  Ugh, she's the worst.

11 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Maybe I'm overreacting here but I was disturbed by Sonja forcing herself on that male chef. Imagine if it had been a group of men having dinner and one of them grabbed and tried to kiss a woman. I wasn't amused.

Yeah, it was very "uncool."  And inappropriate. Kinda makes Carole's flirting with Adam they night they met at Lu's house seem pretty innocent (I recall some people being offended by it at the time.... "She CORNERED him!!!")

• Love 8
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Carole as Bethenny's voice contradicted herself.  She ran off this litany of reasons Jason, mostly involving e-mails and texts and then turned around and said Bethenny never spoke poorly of him.  How would Carole know about all this stuff if Bethenny never spoke of poorly him or shared his correspondence???  She also send Jason sent a lot of e mails that had nothing to them. Hmmm. . . .

I hope Bethenny was not trying to pass off that she was picking up the tab for the weekend. It smelled an awful lot like a split hostess trip where Bethenny had one day and Ramona the next.  When have we ever seen Ramona even so much as order room service for the others let alone make breakfast.  I did like that Bethenny pointed out Ramona was greedy when it came to grifting off others money.  I also believe the whole Dorinda's room stuff was fake and Ramona had secured a master suite long before the wheels of the limo crossed into Vermont.

Here is what I don't get-what does Skinnygirl have to do with snowboards or surfboards?  It looks cute but the brand isn't about sports gear.  It would be like Heather having a Yummie snowboard, or Luann having a Countess Collection skis-it only means something to the person who has a stake in the company. 

9 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I dip in and out of the Bethenny & Jason divorce thread (it moves so quickly that by the time I do visit, pages upon pages upon pages have gone by), but I do remember someone asking about a supposed gag order placed on Bethenny. I don't know if an answer was ever provided, though. I say this to ask whether there actually is a gag order in place, or whether people are assuming there is one because Bethenny doesn't want to talk about it on air?

Bethenny has said she is not allowed to talk about her divorce on WWHL and at one of the Reunions.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I wouldn't brag about banging Clooney, he's an asshole, and I haven't liked him since this happened.

http://www.celebitchy.com/7577/fabio_says_clooney_called_woman_fat_cow_ran_away_in_fear_and_has_no_class/

Nearly forgotten Fabio recently got the better of Hollywood heavyweight George Clooney, and he’s not about to let the world forget it.

While attending the grand opening of Lamborghini Calabasas, Fabio waxed chivalrous regarding his restaurant run-in with reportedly drunk and irritable George. “I was doing a charity for the 11-99 Foundation, which benefits the widows and children of officers killed in the line of duty,” Fabio told OK!magazine.

“I had dinner with six women and a photographer woman and we were just having fun, having dinner and taking pictures. All of a sudden one of the ladies said to me, ‘There is this gentleman a few tables behind you that keeps insulting me, keeps giving me the finger.’ She’s like, ‘This gentleman behind you called me a fat cow.’”

That so-called gentleman turned out to be George! “He was drunk and thought people were taking pictures of him,” Fabio continued. “So I went to the table and explained to him that we were having a charity dinner and I said, ‘You’re more than welcome to come to my table and see if there was a picture of you.’ I apologized and he started being rude so I put him in his place. After I put him in his place — you know I’m three times his size — he got a little scared. I went back to my table and as soon as I sit down he paid his bill, got up and he started insulting the girls. He called the women names. At that point I lost my temper. I went after him and he ran out of the restaurant.”

It’s not clear where in the exchange Fabio infamously told the Oscar winner to “stop being a diva.” In his final assessment, Fabio told OK! “You have to be a low-class, scumbag to start calling a woman a name. If you’re a man, you should never. You should be a gentleman. These women were with me and as a man I defend them. He was lucky he ran out of the restaurant. He’s not even half a man.”

This has a pic of Clooney giving the women the finger

http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/07/clooney-vs-fabio-lets-get-physical/

Wow you really dug back far in the celeb gossip archives for that one.  But hey, anything to prove that Carole sucks, right?

• Love 24

I find the vacation Ramona is disgusting and her treatment of everyone around her (not just the staff) to be horribly elitist and demeaning.  If she wants to be waited on hand and foot she needs to select locales that cater to that.  But to come in the 1st night and request to be served wine or water, to order Sonja to fetch her water while getting ready for dinner, the treatment of the ski instructor and not to mention how we have seen her order staff to unpack her luggage just shows what a vile person she truly is.  I would never travel with her.  

The scene with Sonja and her assault on the waiter was too much for me.  I am surprised that Carole wasn’t vocal about how wrong that was.  It totally reminded me of the Trump Access Hollywood video personified – You can do whateever you want, kiss em.  I know that it was meant in fun BUT if the tables had been turned and it were men in the same situation (with the overall intent not being malicious as well) people would be up in arms.  That man was not there to be part of your amusement and to invade his space forcing yourself upon him without his consent or permission IS assault.  I hope Andy brings this up at the reunion. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

Wow you really dug back far in the celeb gossip archives for that one.  But hey, anything to prove that Carole sucks, right?

No, I only need to watch any episode she's on to know she sucks

• Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Anything. Because how can she suck that much if Clooney wanted to sleep with her? The former Sexiest Man Alive could not have been interested in her because no one ever would be (you can read all about that notion on her thread) unless he is some sort of a disgusting deviant. The only way it makes sense is if Clooney is actually someone that a large amount of women wouldn't want to take to bed. Because if she did sleep with a guy that lots of other women would kill to sleep with, it might mean that she isn't completely unfuckable, which could not be true. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Personally, I didn't even think Carole was necessarily bragging about Clooney. Not in the sense of "Aren't I awesome? I slept with an A-list celeb!" She could brag that their time together was good, because it probably was. But I don't think she was acting like she was so special for having bedded Clooney. She wasn't even the one who brought it up. In fact, I thought she sort of self-deprecatingly laughed about it in her TH, when she made it clear that it happened before he achieved the level of fame he has now. 

• Love 21

I just watched the episode and I honestly think this was the funniest episode ever. The dinner conversation about oral sex or 'sex in any orifice' was pure reality show 24k gold. The 'pièce de résistance' was the dare thrown to Sonja for her to French-kiss one of the chefs in the kitchen. Of course the poor guy that got stuck being her victim was the guy that looks like he helps serves up Communion at Mass on Sundays. As she grabbed him and her snakelike tongue skillfully bathed his face in saliva, the poor guy looked as comfortable as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He extracted himself as fast as possible and went back to the kitchen. I live in Ct. and know what the people of Vermont are like and yep...... you know, they're not accustomed to the unabashed behavior of 'Southerners'. That was a very uncomfortable and embarrassing moment for that poor guy. As usual, Ramona would be an embarrassment to 'Norma Desmond'.

• Love 2

I call shenanigans on them dating, I have never seen a pic of them together and he was followed everywhere.

Getting a man to sleep with you is not an accomplishment, even if he's perceived to be handsome and it's actually quite easy so it doesn't make her better

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is what I don't get-what does Skinnygirl have to do with snowboards or surfboards?  It looks cute but the brand isn't about sports gear.  It would be like Heather having a Yummie snowboard, or Luann having a Countess Collection skis-it only means something to the person who has a stake in the company. 

4 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Because if you are good, and you can, you get your name on everything. I have a good friend who use to work years ago for Jack Daniels. She use to get me the coolest stuff. I have a Jack Daniels ash tray, shirts, key chain, serving platter for my guacamole, blankets, and a table lamp in my basement bar. This is how you do it folks, and that is why she is very, very rich. 

I think that there are companies that can personalize all kinds of stuff - surfboards, snowboards, etc., based on your own design.  I don't think that Bethenny is actually selling SG snowboards, etc., but rather, is just always hustling and throwing her logo and brand on everything that doesn't walk and talk.  

Maybe that's one the reasons she and Jason got divorced?  Maybe Bethenny wanted him to be a walking and talking Skinny Girl sandwich board?  

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think relaying the facts is speaking poorly. Jason's actions speak poorly for themselves. Bethenny may tell Carole "I got another 20 emails yesterday" or "He sent me a text saying I was a horrible mom". That's not speaking poorly of him, that is telling what actually happened. Speaking poorly would be calling him names and revealing private stuff, etc. Also, I think Carole was trying to say that Beth doesn't speak poorly of Jason in front of BRYNN. She was talking about seeing how Bethenny is with her daughter.  She may very well not say a word around the child, but vents to her friend, Carole. Which, I think, is totally normal. 

Well let's just say Bethenny speaks about Jason and his actions are uncool.  Listen to the conversation-Dorinda has never even met Jason and she is prattling on and on about him.  Using a surrogate to express your feelings is speaking poorly of Jason.  It doesn't really matter, it is just I think Carole takes it too far the other way.  Just last year Bethenny called Jason a thief.  That to me is speaking poorly.  I always believe if you make your statements publicly it is not different than speaking in front of the child.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11
(edited)

Drunk Sonja egged on to practically sexually assault that man was too much. It was really offensive and I felt bad for the man. Imagine if the sexes had been reversed and it was a group of drunk leering men playing grab ass with women. Not cool

Oh desperation thy name is Ramona, the way she practically shoved Dorinda off the couch to get to the guy was disturbing. And including herself as a 40 something was ridiculous, didn't she learn anything from the last reunion about generation jumping?

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that there are companies that can personalize all kinds of stuff - surfboards, snowboards, etc., based on your own design.  I don't think that Bethenny is actually selling SG snowboards, etc., but rather, is just always hustling and throwing her logo and brand on everything that doesn't walk and talk.  

These are promotional.  Back when they were introducing the wines she did a last of ice bar promos at ski resorts.  So she had her logo put on a stuff and it was part of the decoration.  I have no problem with the snowboard since she actually snowboards constantly.

I hope Bethenny was not trying to pass off that she was picking up the tab for the weekend. It smelled an awful lot like a split hostess trip where Bethenny had one day and Ramona the next.  When have we ever seen Ramona even so much as order room service for the others let alone make breakfast.  I did like that Bethenny pointed out Ramona was greedy when it came to grifting off others money.  I also believe the whole Dorinda's room stuff was fake and Ramona had secured a master suite long before the wheels of the limo crossed into Vermont

Bethenny said leave it to Ramona to order expensive when someone else is paying.  So it might be production or maybe Bethenny but it certainly wasn't Ramona.  I noticed she sucked it all down before dinner so no one else got the good stuff.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I call shenanigans on them dating, I have never seen a pic of them together and he was followed everywhere.

Getting a man to sleep with you is not an accomplishment, even if he's perceived to be handsome and it's actually quite easy so it doesn't make her better

Well, some find it interesting, which is why she was asked the question. She didn't just bring it up. 

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Anything. Because how can she suck that much if Clooney wanted to sleep with her? The former Sexiest Man Alive could not have been interested in her because no one ever would be (you can read all about that notion on her thread) unless he is some sort of a disgusting deviant. The only way it makes sense is if Clooney is actually someone that a large amount of women wouldn't want to take to bed. Because if she did sleep with a guy that lots of other women would kill to sleep with, it might mean that she isn't completely unfuckable, which could not be true. 

I have always doubted that Carole was involved with Clooney for 18 months and from her admission last night sounds pretty much like she slept with him shortly after her husband died. Carole gave us the clues to figure it out.  I don't think they had a relationship at least not a public one.  Having said that Carole just became a D-lister when she rated Clooney sexual prowess publicly.   I thought it was far classier when Carole demurred as to the details of the encounter. Funny how these women learn to use the others to get their stories out.

It had been about three years since we heard about Clooney and Carole and now they can all bring it up again.  I like Clooney and he has certainly dated a variety of women-Carole just seems to be so under the radar as to almost to be a booty call. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well let's just say Bethenny speaks about Jason and his actions are uncool.  Listen to the conversation-Dorinda has never even met Jason and she is prattling on and on about him.  Using a surrogate to express yiur feelings is speaking poorly of Jason.  It doesn't really matter, it is just I think Carole takes it too far the other way.  Just last year Bethenny called Jason a thief.  That to me is speaking poorly.  I always believe if you make your statements publicly it is not different than speaking in front of the child.

If Jason doesn't want people speaking about him, he should stop acting like an ass. I think Bethenny has done a pretty good job about keeping quiet about their divorce/custody battles (I'll admit, I don't recall the thief thing). But I don't think we can expect the other women not to talk about it. It's big gossip, and it involves their friend/co-star. Of course they're going to talk about it. Just like they talked about Mario cheating and Tom flandering, etc. etc. 

Mileage varies. I know some people think B intentionally uses Carole to say what she can't. I don't personally believe that, although I can see why others would. I just see it as a friend who sees what's going down and has her own opinions about it. 

• Love 24
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Personally, I didn't even think Carole was necessarily bragging about Clooney. Not in the sense of "Aren't I awesome? I slept with an A-list celeb!" She could brag that their time together was good, because it probably was. But I don't think she was acting like she was so special for having bedded Clooney. She wasn't even the one who brought it up. In fact, I thought she sort of self-deprecatingly laughed about it in her TH, when she made it clear that it happened before he achieved the level of fame he has now. 

Yup. Carole wasn't acting as though she were special for having had sex with Clooney. She was asked, and she answered. It's not as though she's on some, "Yes, we were together for a while. I groomed him to become the man who would one day marry Amal Alamuddin."

23 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Did Carole ever say they dated? Like, that they were boyfriend and girlfriend? Or have people just commented about the fact that Carole and Clooney had a fling (or maybe multiple, no-strings-attached romps)? Sonja first, in the Turks and Caicos, watching Carole wade into the ocean and saying, "No wonder Clooney did her," which led to the question coming up at that season's reunion, and now lately as of last night's episode. In any case, the implication is not that someone Carole is better than thou for having bed Clooney; it's simply a statement of fact that Carole had sex with Clooney (however many times).

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Yup. Carole wasn't acting as though she were special for having had sex with Clooney. She was asked, and she answered. It's not as though she's on some, "Yes, we were together for a while. I groomed him to become the man who would one day marry Amal Alamuddin."

Did Carole ever say they dated? Like, that they were boyfriend and girlfriend? Or have people just commented about the fact that Carole and Clooney had a fling (or maybe multiple, no-strings-attached romps)? Sonja first, in the Turks and Caicos, watching Carole wade into the ocean and saying, "No wonder Clooney did her," which led to the question coming up at that season's reunion, and now lately as of last night's episode. In any case, the implication is not that someone Carole is better than thou for having bed Clooney; it's simply a statement of fact that Carole had sex with Clooney (however many times).

Sonja said, "no wonder Clooney hit that for 18 months."  Implying some sort of relationship which caused people to wonder why they had never heard of her and Clooney.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

(I'll admit, I don't recall the thief thing).

She made the statement that she had fallen for a blank, a blank and a thief.  Now I interpreted that as three different men, one was a blank and one was a blank and one was a thief.  So we all took a vote and all three were about Jason and he was a thief.  At least that's my memory.

Speaking of:

1. Bethenny did not tell Tinsley she didn't sleep.  She said that in the TH.

2. Tinsley did not apologize to Bethenny.  She did spend some time explaining why she was having a hard time.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja said, "no wonder Clooney hit that for 18 months."  Implying some sort of relationship which caused people to wonder why they had never heard of her and Clooney.

Ahhh. So it's like the philosophical question of if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it fall, does it make a sound? Except, in this case, it's if there are no paparazzi telephoto lens shots of Carole and Clooney together, did they really ever have an ongoing sexual relationship?

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh Moaner.  Even when she's not actively trying to be an asshole, she's still an asshole.  Treating the ski instructor liputting your BARE FEET (ugggh) up on the table at the ski lodge ... trying to make us "forget" that she is 60 something, not 40-something.  I can NOT with her! ke a personal butler...

Omg, her feet! I have a thing about feet, I think they are all disgusting, but Moaner, please get yourself  a pedi and fresh polish change stat! And yes, you were 40. Once upon a time. Like 2 decades ago.  

Did I really hear Dorinda say she gave up her room to Moaner and Sonja? Damn Dorinda, why'd you cave like that? This is why these bitches behave the way they do, they get away with it!

• Love 19
51 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh totally agree!  But, ya know, she has some association with him - whatever it was... dating, a one-time hook-up, etc. 

Therefore, he MUST be taken down!   ;) 

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well let's just say Bethenny speaks about Jason and his actions are uncool.  Listen to the conversation-Dorinda has never even met Jason and she is prattling on and on about him.  Using a surrogate to express your feelings is speaking poorly of Jason.  It doesn't really matter, it is just I think Carole takes it too far the other way.  Just last year Bethenny called Jason a thief.  That to me is speaking poorly.  I always believe if you make your statements publicly it is not different than speaking in front of the child.

Thank you.  I didn't see the entire show last night, so, I have to watch it all, before commenting.  I just don't believe much of what Bethenny says about Jason.  And then Carol thinks she speaks the gospel.  Oh, and then there's that provision in the Real Housewives contracts  where they ALL MUST AGREE that they are awesome mothers(This is what I have surmised from what they always agree upon).  So, I have to hold my nose sometimes with the stuff they come up with. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did they really show a random close-up of butter during dinner? (Or -- ew, sorry--was it in connection to the anal sex discussion [anyone see Last Tango in Paris?])

Yes they did! It was while Sonja was nattering on about Luann needing to "let her be herself." (Actually towards the end of that scene.) IIRC Carole and Dorinda were getting up from the table and the camera panned from them, to the table, and then focused on the butter plate and Ramona's thoughtfully arranged platter of berries. So weird. I haven't seen Last Tango so I can't speak to any allusions. :)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Lol

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

She made the statement that she had fallen for a blank, a blank and a thief.  Now I interpreted that as three different men, one was a blank and one was a blank and one was a thief.  So we all took a vote and all three were about Jason and he was a thief.  At least that's my memory.

Speaking of:

2. Tinsley did not apologize to Bethenny.  She did spend some time explaining why she was having a hard time.  

She also toasted at the finale last year about "men that steal from you", shortly after the appellate court decision in her divorce.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Speaking of:

On the gondola up the mountain the second time, when it was just Tinsley, Bethenny, & Luann, Tinsley did apologize to Bethenny (Bethenny responded that Tinsely didn't need to apologize, to her credit), and Bethenny did say she didn't get any sleep.  Bethenny blamed Ramona for her attitude towards Tinsley, as just the sight of Ramona got Bethenny riled up.  Then she hatched the plan with Lu to only half invite Ramona to Mexico.

• Love 10

It was cool to see  the women on the slopes. I have to give it to Bethenny because she tore it up on her snowboard.  Lu looked great and natural on skis. Was anyone surprised that Ramona wanted the slopes to herself?

Of course Dorinda would recognize a championship day drinker, kindred spirit and all..

• Love 16