Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: A Slippery Slope

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda, Tinsley is a Professional Drinker and a Professional Squatter (Just ask the bush outside Nico's house)

kfb--20,000 hearts for this post!

• Love 3

Yes Luann, we get it, you're married.  No woman has ever been married in the history of the world.  You're special.  

Luann should have just kept her mouth shut.  I mean she's old enough to know better.

When I was a freshman in college, we had an English paper to write.  I got a B+ while most of my friends got C's, D's and F's.  I reveled in it because I was truly happy that I got a B+.  I accused the other girls of being racist, "you're just pissed that a black girl got a better grade than you, white isn't synonymous with smart," I said.

Years later, I realized that the girls might not have been prejudiced (and they might have too) they might have been hurt, misery loves company.  If we're all talking about how hard it is to be single, we don't need a married woman to say, "thank God I'm in a relationship."

• Love 21
39 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL!!! Ramona is aging backwards... Benjamin Buttons 

Girl, put down that martini and look again --those massive things ain't buttons!

• Love 12

Pre Danny Ocean. Well well!

Ramona murdered Sonja's hair.

47 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

And Ramona saying "Bethenny's treating us like we're Juniors in high school, not women in their forties..." *Forties*? 

With BABIES!

• Love 19
(edited)
35 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

It seemed orchestrated to me that the same person who served as Bethenny's spokesperson at the last reunion as well as during this season finds the P6 item to present on air while Bethenny is away, then states the story in front of the cameras while saying Bethenny never speaks negatively about it. 

Yeah,  that was staged, but it's now public knowledge and for how this show is needs to be addressed and Bethany legally can't say much. 

Honestly,  I wouldn't want to alert the group with Ramona there.  Did you see the preview for next week? Ramona has another meltdown while Bethany is trying to express her feelings.  Ramona is an emotional bully.  I hope she doesn't get invited.  The only reason these women care is screen time,  so for Ramona to pretend her feelings are all hurt is ridiculous.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
Because my phone adds/fixes* random words and needed to change back the word not to now. It impacts the meaning!
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

We're two pages in and hardly anyone has complained about Bethenny!

I think this might be a first.

She kept pretty low key. But soon everything will rebound back to her.  It always does 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

She kept pretty low key. But soon everything will rebound back to her.  It always does 

Or, she's through a lot of the really rough stuff she had to deal with, her therapy is starting to take, and more of us (not mentioning any names, but glancing, definitely glancing!) will go back to remembering why we liked her in the first place?

I'm going with that!

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

We're two pages in and hardly anyone has complained about Bethenny!

I think this might be a first.

Just wait 

It is definitely coming, it never fails, LOL 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Leroux said:

Just wait 

It is definitely coming, it never fails, LOL 

Hold on, Leroux, I feel an impending Festivus miracle...going on three pages now.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh Snap

Ramona won't let Tim speak to Dorinda

There was an episode where I wondered if Dorinda truly had any idea how gorgeous she is.  And then she said growing up she thought she was un-interesting or ugly!  So sad.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

She did seem more like the Bethenny of seasons 1 - 3. She even apologized to Tinsley without saying she made her go there, she was sincere and it was nice to see. Now, if she could just maintain that attitude, I could appreciate her again. 

Aww WireWrap -- that's the Festivus miracle right there!

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, beesknees said:

OY.  A fucking Skinnygirl snowboard ... Sigh.  Enough already.  Bravo needs to be blacking that logo out.  I don't care what Ms. Frankel needs or wants.  The viewers don't want to see that shit.  (Neither do her fellow cast mates).   Stop shoving that SK bullshit down our throats. 

The best part is picturing Jason sitting at home just seething.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Aww WireWrap -- that's the Festivus miracle right there!

LOL Don't hold your breath that I will be able to stay, I am sure that Bethenny will relapse to the nasty side soon. That said, as long Ramona keeps up her ugly, nasty behavior, Bethenny will never be the worst of the group! LOL

• Love 15
(edited)

Okay - random thoughts on tonight's episode:

I usually like Luann, but she is becoming insufferable with all of her married talk.  I'm glad I didn't play a drinking game with the word "married" (or anything related to it) - I would have alcohol poisoning by now.  I kind of like unmarried Luann better than married Luann.  When Luann has a ring on her finger, somehow, a propriety stick also manages to get up her ass.

Sonja - I guess she really doesn't get that if she would just say "I'M SORRY" to Luann, they could move on.  Stop stumbling over excuses and reasons - just friggin' say I'm sorry and get back on track.

Bethenny did not drive me overly crazy tonight.  She does like to control the conversation, the dinner, the room, whatever, but she wasn't too, too bad.  She's got some snowboarding skills, too.

Luann is a very good skier, and also looks very graceful on skis - you can tell she's been doing this almost her whole life.

Why didn't we get to see Sonja skiing?

Ramona, for all her talk of Aspen, doesn't seem like a very confident skier.  I'm thinking she may have gone to Aspen a few times, maybe when she and Mario were married, but probably spent more time in the apres-ski lodge than on the slopes with skis on.  Her treatment of the ski instructor was horrible!  As soon as his attention wasn't 100% focused on her, she tried to turn him into a slave - poor Tim!!  

We now also know that Ramona has decided to shave 20 years off her true age - I guess that happened when she got her implants.  Also, it doesn't surprise me that she has only slept with three guys since Mario - for all her flirting and aging coquette behavior, Ramona has always seemed to be a bit sexually prudish.  Plus, I think she has a hard time finding a guy willing to invest time in a relationship with her.

Carole and Dorinda gossiping and sharing hot chocolate/drinks/Page Six rumors - typical girl stuff.  I loved that Dorinda was wearing her green sweater again - that sweater looks great with her coloring.

Tinsley - she's headed for trouble if she is mixing anti-depression meds with the amount of alcohol she seems to be consuming.  No wonder she always sounds like she's all over the place.

That dinner looked amazing~~too bad the chef, restaurant owner and his assistants had to listen to these mature women talking about sexual antics like a bunch of college-aged kids.  It was mega-embarrassing.  

Dorinda - So glad she managed to call out Luann (oblivious to it though), and a little smack-down of Bethenny, too, by calling out Bethenny's flip-flop on Luann.

I somehow cannot imagine George Clooney and Carole together - it just doesn't seem possible.  I don't think she's lying (to easy to disprove), but it just defies imagination.

Next week's meltdown from Ramona looks ridiculous - worst acting ever!!  But, I cannot wait to see it!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Ramona is celebrating her 20th anniversary of her 40th burthday. The traditional 20th anniversary gift is china. I recommend a decorative china plate that says "Bitch, you are not 40!"

Dior has Tinsley pink lipstick.

Tito's will be launching Tinsley Rose cocktails.

Not if Bethenny has anything to say about it.

• Love 14
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The best part is picturing Jason sitting at home just seething.

YEAH,  JASON AND ME.  AND HALF OF AMERICA.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, the killer said:

That's the beauty of ventriloquism.

You just need a dummy.

I agree. Sorry (not sorry) but if Bethenny told Carole that she didn't want her to say anything about Jason and/or the divorce on the show, she wouldn't. So, that leads me to the conclusion that, at the very least, Bethenny is Ok with Carole talking about him even though this is part of why he is so angry.

• Love 21