Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

I believe Carole was only repeating Jason stories that were already out there in the press. (made public from the divorce papers)

Jason during the Bethenny Ever After / boat trip actually admitted he taunts her.  And some other choice statements about Beth.

There is def something wrong with Jason. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Lemons said:

I don't think that's a great indicator of trust. Too many mothers put themselves or men or drugs ahead of their children. Mothers can abuse their children. Mothers can leave their children. Mothers can turn the other way while their child is being abused. Why would a woman have a good relationship with a mother like that?

If someone says their mother was abusive, there's a reason. Most don't make it up. 

Amen to that! It drives me nuts when people think that because someone has the title of mother, they must be a good one. Giving birth does not make someone a mother any more than being a sperm donor makes someone a father. I was blessed to have wonderful parents but know people who did not. My mother and father earned those titles, but I know people (we all do) who have those titles but have done nothing other than be a biological donor/vessel to obtain them. 

I really think there was producer manipulation when Carole started the fire in Dorinda's fireplace. While she may have decided all on her own to start a fire (to combat the 64% temperature - lol) I am just as inclined to believe that it was set up to add drama to the evening. 

• Love 12
(edited)

By George she gets it!

I have to admit that Bethenny is very good. You never see her lips moving.

Although I must confess that Carole looks a lot more like Madame. I just don't think anyone would remember Waylon Flowers

4a3c8c49fd5f222d4f8ecdc944525948.jpg

You make the call sports fans!

carole-radziwill.jpg

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

We'll see what happens.  You really don't have to have a mountain of evidence to get someone arrested.  He said, she said.  We'll see.  I've seen people claim that they were threatened and that they are terrified.  Turns out, the ex said he would take them to court, if they failed to pay their portion of summer camp fees.  So, it can be subjective. The lawyers will sort it out and hopefully, he'll get a fair trial. 

If Jason is doing something improper, then, it should be stopped.  It won't change my opinion of Bethenny.  She's a woman with some talent, lots of energy and often a charming personality.  The sad thing is that she is dishonest, imo and a malcontent.  Nothing will ever make her happy or let her be in peace.  It's sad, really. 

I was under the impression that there was a knock down, drag out fight at the kid's school and the cops arrested him there.

Nope, he was arrested at home

So, in this day and age of paparazzi, cell phones and CCTV no one has come forward with a piece of tape where JH is stalking/harassing beffy? And what about the emails/texts? She could have ruined him - burned his fucking ass to the ground - by releasing a few of the 'worst' messages into the public record.

That way?

EVERYONE could hate Jason!!!!

Me thinks she doth protest a little too much?

----------

Me thinks that the 'breakdowns' on the show are 'for the record'.

Imagine being able to walk into court with a DVD - provided by your employer - of your "greatest meltdowns"

I can see them play the disc in court and people laughing when the "BRAVO" logo appears in the corner of the screen with "5 more days before HWs of OC premiere" right as the endless clips of beffy having a 'breakdown' begin to play. 

"You see the effect it had on my client and her ability to earn a living?"

-------

And as a rebuttal? Jason's lawyer should offer to play the clips of Beffy's Greatest "let me work a DICK or VAGINA into the conversation" Hits?

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

You should read the case of Kalief Browder if you think that's true.

All I keep thinking about is how nasty and abusive Bethenny was to Luann last sea on, remember her screeching, "YOU F**K EVERYONE."  She abuses another woman, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?   

I just can't with Bethenny, just the sight of her makes me ill.  I wonder about the men who find her attractive.  

Her voice alone is insane.

When she gets angry/stressed, her voice reaches new level of screechiness.

As far as her mother, there was abuse in her household. HOwever, it is time for Bethaney to grow and finally let it completely go.

• Love 10
(edited)

You know I thought about that too. Can Jason introduce  Bethenny's "You're a whore Luann" speech into evidence? Can he have a sizzle reel of every curse word and vulgar expression that she has spewed at various people over the years? What do you think a jury will think about that?

"This is what I was dealing with. I just wanted to know when I could pick my daughter. Or what time was the dance recital. This is what I got back. So I had to put everything into an email to have a paper trail and I had to send many of them because she did not respond in a timely manner so I did not miss important events in my only daughters life."

He has a good ten minutes just in this  episode alone. 

How do you think that is going to flow?

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 12
22 hours ago, Sai said:

I bought a crapload of those big Christmas tree bulbs last year at Walmart of all places.  I always look at the discounted Christmas stuff after the holidays.  I really scored with the lights.  I had to go back and get some for my friend because she loved them also.  My daughter hates them but she's a youngster and what the heck does she know about Old Fashioned Christmases.  They are LED lights and work and look great.  Next January go to Walmart and look for them, lol.

LOVE IT!!  My sister and I go NUTS over Dorinda's ceramic Christmas trees with the multi-colored lights placed in the holes all over and has the one bulb that they've shown in the background.  Growing up my gram had one like Dorinda's and I had a white one with blue lights in my bedroom.  They are long gone now, though... :(   Do real people still make them??? 

I bought my sister the "Vintage Ceramic Pine LED Christmas Tree" at Bed, Bath and Beyond last year but it just isn't the same! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

Maybe not "the good guy" per se, but maybe far, far less of an asshole than Jason was.

It's hard to think of Bethenny as the lesser asshole in almost any situation.

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Charley McCarthey is to Carole Radziwill

as Edgar Bergen is to Bethenny

76478-004-22CC53EB.jpg

Hmmmm, I don't see it.  Just wish we'd use real names.  ?

25 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

By George she gets it!

I have to admit that Bethenny is very good. You never see her lips moving.

Although I must confess that Carole looks a lot more like Madame. I just don't think anyone would remember Waylon Flowers

4a3c8c49fd5f222d4f8ecdc944525948.jpg

You make the call sports fans!

carole-radziwill.jpg

I don't see the point.  ???

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Bethenny named her daughter after Jason's brother.  She is such an evil asshole.

She was thinking 'with her gut' while she was married, I think that is a valid excuse.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

You should read the case of Kalief Browder if you think that's true.

All I keep thinking about is how nasty and abusive Bethenny was to Luann last sea on, remember her screeching, "YOU F**K EVERYONE."  She abuses another woman, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?   

I just can't with Bethenny, just the sight of her makes me ill.  I wonder about the men who find her attractive.  

Or Brian Banks.

People get convicted and imprisoned - let alone arrested - based upon he said/she said with enough frequency that the criminal justice system enjoys way more faith than is due IMO. 

• Love 7

LOVE IT!!  My sister and I go NUTS over Dorinda's ceramic Christmas trees with the multi-colored lights placed in the holes all over and has the one bulb that they've shown in the background.  Growing up my gram had one like Dorinda's and I had a white one with blue lights in my bedroom.  They are long gone now, though... :(   Do real people still make them??? 

I still see them at craft shows here in the South.  I've got a ceramic wreath that has all of the little multi-colored pegs (main light inside the wreath), that sits on a ceramic red bow.  Proud to say I sanded it, painted it, and had it fired in the kiln back in the late 80's!  Just wish I could find some of those little pegs that fit.  Everything is too big nowadays.  I would love it so much to visit Dorinda during the Christmas holidays!  She has such a kind spirit in wanting to share her Christmas joy with everybody.  Too bad these ladies find a way to screw it up.  At least this time it wasn't as bad as last year's Christmas dinner/sleepover.   It was still effed up a little bit, but not as much. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

So good ol' obedient Carole tossed in a few lines to convince us that Jason really is psycho - but are we really supposed to believe that Bethenny was the good guy in that marriage?! 

I don't think that anyone would think that Bethany is without her flaws. I bet she is difficult to live with, maybe unbearable.  He didn't have to tolerate her behavior, he  wasn't bound to her  

But she divorced Jason. He seems bitter about being left behind. He probably thought he was going to live the life of a wealthy man and it didn't work out. 

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I don't think that anyone would think that Bethany is without her flaws. I bet she is difficult to live with, maybe unbearable.  He didn't have to tolerate her behavior, he  wasn't bound to her  

But she divorced Jason. He seems bitter about being left behind. He probably thought he was going to live the life of a wealthy man and it didn't work out. 

VERY bitter. What he did to Cookie...Ugh!  He's psycho!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

That was an unbelievably low (yet, truthful) blow by Ramona to Bethenny, on the bridge.

Matched only by Bethenny telling soon-to-be bride, Luann, that her betrothed is still cheating on her and will always cheat on her.  Low, yet truthful, blow.

It's all in the delivery?

The Ra-monster did it in the most cut and dry way possible, Beffy blubbered her way thru that scene - as if lulu getting cheated on was a knife to HER heart.

Can we do a count-up clock for lulu - like they do with the politicians?

Lulu's first --- days being married.

That way we can do the "breaking news" thing when he's caught with his peepee out of his pants? ; )

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't like them, but Ramona and Sonja seem like the only two who are most consistently happy and can just have a good time.  I think Lu would, but the other women come for her too much, so she really can not relax around them.  

Carole just seems high to me a lot.  I think that explains her very relaxed attitude and how she is one step behind people in thought sometimes (her what, what, what conversation with Ramona about her party).  I think that is something she and Adam have in common, I think they smoke out together often.  It's not huge deal, and I do believe she has stated she likes pot.  Also, how she was slumped in the chair after dinner, and building that big ass fire with door stops-sounds like what a high person would do.  (I also it is how Andy comes up with some of his wacky ideas).

Dorinda is the hostess.  That food looked delicious.  That turkey was moist as hell.  I brine mine, slather it with butter, cook it breast side down and baste its brains out, and hers looked just as good or better than mine turn out.  I would have ate every thing on that plate.  And that cake with the scruplted buttercream.  MY GOD.  What I wouldn't do for a slice of that.  Dorinda, can I come over?  I won't spill gravy or burn down your house.  Well, I might not.  It depends on how good Carole's weed is. 

I was shocked that Bethenny couldn't even admit that having Brynn was worth the relationship.  I feel she would be childless if it weren't for Jason, and so she should feel lucky about that.  

I was also shocked when she said she was going to have to try Tom's dick, because if it can handle Luann, it has got to be something.  Is that even a joke to make?  I couldn't imagine saying that about a friend or foes boyfriend/husband.  

Yeah, Beth, you were in bad form last night.  That is kind of what I like about her.  She is a flawed person.  She makes poor choices, goes a little nuts, tries to get it together, goes nuts again.  I mean, that is the life story of many people I know.  We are all kind of winging it and hoping for the best and fail mightily at times.   

Edited by mothmonsterman
Forgot Tom's name. How is that possible?
  • Love 8
(edited)
23 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

LuAnn said it all...we're in theHamptons, we're in Palm Beach, we're going skiing. What a love story!

Both LOL!

Totally stood out to me. It isn't what I would call a great love story and I think it's hard not to do a double take. That said, the woman is a grown adult who has made her choice. Move on, ladies. 

23 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Bethenny drives me crazy and annoys the hell out of me, but her "why we're not invited to the wedding" recap for Tinsley had me laughing out loud!  At least she is the only one who is honest enough to admit that Luann had valid reasons for not inviting anyone except Dorinda.

HILARIOUS.

12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Buy a bigger island, because Beth is my favorite. She's not always right; she's definitely very flawed. But we totally have the same sense of humor and I just can't quit her. I get her. Half the time when people get offended, I don't even think she's being serious. Like when she said this house makes her black out - I think she's just making an over the top statement about how bad shit always goes down in the Berkshires. 

Yea, Lu was definitely coming from a good place. But there are few things I hate more than when I'm having a really hard time and someone comes along trying to put a positive spin on it. STFU. It's I'm pregnant Ann Perkins and I just need Chris Traeger to acknowledge "that sucks". 

I think Beth meant she doesn't share with those she's not close to. She and Lu aren't friends. I can easily believe Carole knows a lot more about what's going on than any of the other girls. And I think Bethenny has done a pretty good job of not bad mouthing Jason. She talks about how bad the SITUATION is. But I don't think I've ever heard her say "HE did ____" or "HE is ____". 

Ha! I bet the others wouldn't be feeling so great as soon as her gas started acting up again. 

Besides, who could follow Ramona's "The last few years were a shit fest" toast? 

You may have realized by now that the island is bigger than you think. 

9 hours ago, esco1822 said:

As for Sonja, I think her fakery with Lu is going to cause her more problems now that the episode is out and Lu knows she was obviously full of sh*t. She says it all in her TH's, she just tries to save face with Lu in person in the moment. Her portrayal of Bethenny was comedy gold though, as was her mock playing violin while Ramona talked. Speaking of which, it was a little creepy the way she just appeared on Bethenny's shoulder and slurred out her semi-apology. She's like Golum. 

The Sonja thing was really disturbing to me and worse for Lu than almost anything else. At least some people said that shit to her face. 

7 hours ago, Boofish said:

I'm calling now to book a room on Bethenny Island. I too am one of those people who hate the "it could always be worse" folks and cliche' words of wisdom. I know it could be worse and I know people have it worse than me but please stop dismissing my pain and hurt. My biggest problem when I first met my boyfriend was him telling me to "calm down" Nothing gets me to turn up 100 more notches than someone telling me to take it down a notch. Any time he didn't like something I said or did I adjusted my behavior accordingly but you are telling me to "calm down" thereby dismissing my feelings. When I explained this to him he stopped saying it and we are better for it .. 

I don't think there is any point in measuring pain. There is always, always, always someone who has it worse than you. It doesn't mean that you aren't entitled to feeling real pain. Empathy is underrated these days.

2 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Put the case in front of a bunch of single moms who only wish the Dad was involved with their kid as much as Jason and the jury will return a not guilty in ten minutes.

In fact put it to a jury of coma victims who after listening to Bethenny shriek and wail will never believe a word that she says.

As a single mom who is kept awake at night worrying about how little time my ex dedicates to his children, I have to say you must know some really dumb and really irresponsible single mothers. 

Dorinda is the best hostess and, I have to agree, really striking looking. Would absolutely spend a week making it nice with Dorinda at her Berkshires home and I wouldn't even wreck anything. John can be there too - whatever makes you happy, Dorinda!

Final thought - Ramona scared me. Like, for real. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 14

I don't like them, but Ramona and Sonja seem like the only two who are most consistently happy and can just have a good time.  I think Lu would, but the other women come for her too much, so she really can not relax around them.  

Carole just seems high to me a lot.  I think that explains her very relaxed attitude and how she is one step behind people in thought sometimes (her what, what, what conversation with Ramona about her party).  I think that is something she and Adam have in common, I think they smoke out together often.  It's not huge deal, and I do believe she has stated she likes pot.  Also, how she was slumped in the chair after dinner, and building that big ass fire with door stops-sounds like what a high person would do.  (I also it is how Andy comes up with some of his wacky ideas).

Dorinda is the hostess.  That food looked delicious.  That turkey was moist as hell.  I brine mine, slather it with butter, cook it breast side down and baste its brains out, and hers looked just as good or better than mine turn out.  I would have ate every thing on that plate.  And that cake with the scruplted buttercream.  MY GOD.  What I wouldn't do for a slice of that.  Dorinda, can I come over?  I won't spill gravy or burn down your house.  Well, I might not.  It depends on how good Carole's weed is. 

I was shocked that Bethenny couldn't even admit that having Brynn was worth the relationship.  I feel she would be childless if it weren't for Jason, and so she should feel lucky about that.  

I was also shocked when she said she was going to have to try Dennis's (?) dick, because if it can handle Luann, it has got to be something.  Is that even a joke to make?  I couldn't imagine saying that about a friend or foes boyfriend/husband.  

Yeah, Beth, you were in bad form last night.  That is kind of what I like about her.  She is a flawed person.  She makes poor choices, goes a little nuts, tries to get it together, goes nuts again.  I mean, that is the life story of many people I know.  We are all kind of winging it and hoping for the best and fail mightily at times.   

About being shocked about Bethenny and Brynn: I have a feeling what has been running through her mind is that of course Brynn wouldn't exist without Jason and so she wouldn't change it, BUT that she worries what the psycho co-parenting is doing to Brynn.

• Love 8

Here's the thing. The he said she said between Bernadette and Jason is something we don't have the facts on to any measurable degree. We can snark and speculate and guess until the Ramona's come home but we really don't know. It will all come out in the trial.

But we can believe the evidence of our lying eyes from this episode. Bethenny can only care about herself. Her sense of entitlement and ego is such that everything is about her. Her bogus concern about Luann's marriage is just a vehicle to inform us about how much she has suffered. She is abused. Tortured. Homeless.  Tossed about like a leaf in a hurricane. Nobody knows the trouble she's seen. Nobody knows the sorrow. Poor poor Alfalfa. Her tearful warnings to Luann rang about as true as the protestations of the meth heads they find hiding under a kiddie pool in "Cops." 

She is a vile and hideous creature. No wonder Satan Andy loves her so.

1350326054-0.jpgbethenny-frankel-mother-baby.jpg?auto=co

• Love 11
(edited)
58 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

I was also shocked when she said she was going to have to try Dennis's (?) dick, because if it can handle Luann, it has got to be something.  Is that even a joke to make?

Do you mean Tom...the current Mr. Luann?

58 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

I was also shocked when she said she was going to have to try Dennis's (?) dick, because if it can handle Luann, it has got to be something.  Is that even a joke to make?

Do you mean Tom...the current Mr. Luann?   (PreviouslyTV did this duplicate all on her own)

Edited by Former Nun
Some glitch in the system.
  • Love 3

Luuann was explaining her world view to Bethenny and Bethenny either wasn't understanding or nastily putting it down.  Lu was saying that she views her life as a journey and each relationship and events along the way are learning experiences that she gets something from and then moves on when circumstances dictate.  From what I've seen Luann moves on with a minimum of nastiness and drama inflicted on herself and those around her, maybe Bethenny should take notes instead of mocking her.

1 hour ago, Lemons said:

He got some money from the marriage and an expensive apartment.  He really seems to hate her or at least want to punish her for something.  I hope neither one of them is using the child as a pawn but they seem to hate each other so much they probably are, wittingly or not.  Best case, they should go to mediation together and iron out some of the issues.  Sometimes if people feel heard and understood it makes it easier for them to deal.

Ramona is a drunken sot.  She's totally self involved, everything's about her, she's terribly insensitive and oblivious to the feelings of those around her.  She has delusions of grandeur and she thinks she's hot.  In reality she's a perfectly respectable looking 60 year old woman whose fake boobs, dyed extensions and lasered face wouldn't fool anyone into thinking she was 45 for 5 minutes. There's also no way she's over Mario and her 20+ year marriage.  She has emotional PTSD and should be in therapy for it because she wasn't wrapped too tight to start with and now she's completely losing it.

Tinsley always sounds like she has a head cold and she's a mouth breather.  If she left the show I wouldn't miss her.

Dorinda's TH look with the lilac top, dangle earrings and blue contacs was perfection.

• Love 9
Just now, Trooper York said:

We just don't love Tinsley as much yet.

I can't see it happening.  Such a pathetic pretentious princess.   She wasn't interesting when she was "a thing."   Next!

1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

You know I thought about that too. Can Jason introduce  Bethenny's "You're a whore Luann" speech into evidence? Can he have a sizzle reel of every curse word and vulgar expression that she has spewed at various people over the years? What do you think a jury will think about that?

"This is what I was dealing with. I just wanted to know when I could pick my daughter. Or what time was the dance recital. This is what I got back. So I had to put everything into an email to have a paper trail and I had to send many of them because she did not respond in a timely manner so I did not miss important events in my only daughters life."

He has a good ten minutes just in this  episode alone. 

How do you think that is going to flow?

Tit for tat.

If he DID act like an asshole?

Hit him where it hurts.

On the other hand?

I'd love to see the tape the paps shoot of her leaving the courthouse if things don't go her way.

I am a fucker that way.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Michichick said:

Tipsy Girl was Sonja, not Ramona, wasn't it?

During the last reunion it was brought up that Ramona was approached first but nothing came of it in the moment. However recently someone posted leaked email showing Ramona was willing to go full steam ahead on representing tipsy girl.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Heres the thing to remember when they go tit for tat.

Bethenny has fake tits. 

Thank god neither one got a 'tat'.

We'd have to click on the "Jason Hoppy/Beffy Frankel go to get tats erased" story on the old homepage? ; )

• Love 2

Does anyone know if the transcript of Jason's trial will be available to the public?

That would be a good drinking game.

I have the feeling that 'abuse' is going to be the "phrase that pays".....

• Love 2
On 5/31/2017 at 11:23 PM, lunastartron said:

It's frightening how reminiscent of an addict Bethenny is behaving at this point with her perennial victimhood, aggrievement, and Kafkaesque relationship with the concept of accountability or, well, anything resembling basic logic.

It's "this house" that made her blackout, not whatever alcohol she poured into her gullet! 

So, too, was it the house that made her shriek last year like a hyena on acid "you are a slut," "you fuck everybody," and "whore!" Not her own sick derangement.

At the same time, she screamed those misogynistic epithets at and made a prolonged, coordinated effort to humiliate LuAnn on national television because her heart of gold and magnanimous conscience couldn't let her make the same mistakes that Bethenny herself made.

Because Bethenny "went with her heart/gut/instincts/whatever" and married Jason. Even though she has said she actually didn't really want to marry Jason/though it was a bad idea/knew she was making a mistake even prior the wedding.

Was it Jason, their TriBeCa property, or her SoHo apartment that made her make racially charged remarks about Jules last year? Did the set or Andy make her declare Jules a bad Jew? Did the venue where she declared herself "an honorary black woman" because she's "loud" make her do that, too?

It's eerie how foundationally similar she is in many ways to Kim Richards.

Thank you!  I distinctly remember her entire PR campaign for the "suck at relationships" book was that women need to follow their gut more.  I remember her promo run because she had the same conversation over and over about how men go w their gut and she knew before walking down the aisle  something felt off but women will "paint it pretty". I vaguely remember her even jokingly blaming Andy at one point for the pressure to go on with the perfect fam storyline. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, breezy424 said:

she doesn't want people to hear Jason's side of the story.  

And he's now in a position to testify about her treatment of him (offered as proof that Bethenny is comfortable, not terrified, with vicious, abusive and confrontational communication). It's going to be an interesting trial.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12

I'm feeling a little bad for LuAnne after this episode.   I'm probably reading way to much into it, but she was abnormally calm when the others gave her their desperate and final pleas not to go through with the marriage.  Usually Luanne is very defensive and fights back.  

Plus, Bethany was right in her assessment of Luanne's language.  She kept talking "lifestyle" more than love and rumor-denial which is also a different response than what she's provided in the past.

My hunch is that prior to going to the Berkshires, Luanne came to the realization that the rumors were true and she had a decision to make.  Her decision was to see it through and deal with it on the other side (good line from Carol).  She looked a little sad as a result.

She really does want love/monogamy with a soul mate.   I just don't think she'll find it AND the lifestyle in the same guy. 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

To some people there would be something to forgive. For instance, if I were Lu, I wouldn't probably forgive Beth easily for calling me a whore on TV. She did, and Beth has forgiven Ramona for things she has said that hurt. 

Whenever Bethenny does something heinous (such as shrieking her barrage of epithets at LuAnn), her go-to defense is that she's just telling it like it is, as if the statements she is making are both conclusively accurate and that accuracy legitimizes her malice. It all gets a bit circular but she did this vis a vis the example in question with LuAnn, insisting that she wasn't slut-shaming and was completely justified in her demented verbal assault on another woman's sexual agency because LuAnn was a "hypocrite" for "fucking everyone" and, apparently, not being transparent to Bethenny's standards about her sexual appetite (should she have published a running tally of all the men she's bedded on her Facebook page or something?). 

Likewise, she maintained that she was one-hundred percent righteous in tittering over Jules's mental health struggles as if they were cooties (i.e.  whispering and giggling about how "freaked out" she was about Jules's breakfast consumption while a guest in the Wainstein home/potentially within earshot of her hostess) and stood by her indictment of Jules's ethnoreligious legitimacy because, well, Jules does battle with anorexia and IS a bad Jew.

By these standards, no one should have to apologize to Bethenny for telling her cruel but "truthful" (a pretty subjective term with respect to determining whether or not a woman is a "whore," "slut," or indeed a "bad" member of an ethnic or spiritual group) information, let alone Ramona, who was practically Kassandra in her Brooklyn Bridge predictions. 

Otherwise, she is that most egregious variety of transgressor (horror of "whores"): "hypocrite!" 

1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

There may always be someone who has it worse than you... but to use the words:  Hell, torture chamber, dungeon when describing your divorce just crosses over a line when, in fact, you have shared custody, you have wealth, you aren't homeless, you have a healthy child, says everything about 'you'.  This is about Beth's version of her life.  She was an orphan raised by wolves.  It's a pattern.

Jason may taunt her but let's look at what she has done.  She's a control freak.  She turned the apartment into an office space.  She took away his man cave for a closet for herself.  She didn't want his parents for holidays and they sat in the apartment with the three of them.  It's always about control with Beth. 

As an aside, she went on Ellen and the media about being 'lost' at sea.  They were never lost.  The coast guard was told where they were.  They weren't rescued by the coast guard because they weren't lost.  They 'called' Boat US and they were able to go out and lead them back because they were told where they were.   It's all BS.  I could get into this further because I know about boats and Narragansett Bay. 

Jason gets arrested for harassment or whatever.   That doesn't mean he's guilty.  The emails have seem to even multiplied themselves here. 

Let's go back to the custody hearing.  Beth gets to testify about Jason being horrific.  It doesn't carry muster.  She immediately agrees to shared custody because she doesn't want to be crossed examined and she doesn't want people to hear Jason's side of the story.  

Beth 'is' that person who went on that undeserved rant about Lu last season in the Berkshires.  Beth is that person who dragged out the knowledge she had for four days about Tom.  Beth is that person who got all upset about telling Lu about Tom but managed to put that Skinnygirl product perfectly placed for her close up.

Bethenny Frankel is a phoney.  Pure and simple.  Don't get me wrong.  I liked Beth so much the first time she was on RHNY.  Bethenny Ever After showed me her real colors.  And she continues to show it since her return to RHNY.  Heather...  Jules...  Lu...  She can judge but no one can judge her. 

In a previous post, I couldn't recall if it was the mis en scene that had inspired Bethenny's perverted attacks on Jules's eating habits a la the Medley house being responsible for her nutty psychosexual meltdown over Lu's dirty girl escapades in Times Square or whatever as well as her tequila-fueled sobbing this episode.

Then I remembered what was to blame: Jules's hair. Because it reminded Bethenny of her mom. And, I guess, a head case nearing 50 can't control her viciousness whenever she sees a woman with long dark tresses. How does she keep herself in check around Kyle Richards again? 

But to the points in your post, it was fascinating to watch the mental gymnastics Bethenny went through in which she told Andy on WWHL that she was standing by the bombs she threw against Jules's validity as a practitioner of Judaism and everyone could continue "beating up" on her, Bethenny, if they wanted to. 

Because Bethenny is always the victim and any negative blowback she gets for running her mouth, engaging in racial and misogynistic assaults on her coworkers, etc, is her getting battered and "beaten" by viewers.

She really does have a deeply sick relationship with the concept of abuse that's particularly chilling in light of her claims about "hell," "torture," and the like during her sloppy Patron blackout in this ep.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 24
23 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Plus, Bethany was right in her assessment of Luanne's language.  She kept talking "lifestyle" more than love and rumor-denial which is also a different response than what she's provided in the past.

Well she tried that and it didn't work so she might have simply tried a different tactic to get through to these bitches. These people aren't her friends.

• Love 12

It's hard to think of Bethenny as the lesser asshole in almost any situation.

Not that hard, actually.

And she is the picture of mental health?

Relatively speaking, in this case, yeah, I'd say she is.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, lunastartron said:

her tequila-fueled sobbing this episode.

She really does have a deeply sick relationship with the concept of abuse that's particularly chilling in light of her claims about "hell," "torture," and the like during her sloppy Patron blackout in this ep.

On the re watch I saw a different Bethenny post tequila.  She went unhinged after the tequila started. The cock talk, the sobbing, woe,  then the  180 snap  from wailing to catty was brought to us by the tequila. It was a hard liquor lapse of psyche. Pre tequila?  She was like a weaving, stallwalking thoroughbred in the kitchen,  pretending to talk to Tinsley.  It was strange and sad . It's her mom's alleged food, booze etc issues all reincarnated.  She can talk about penis & balls all she wants but all this fuck you money & fame won't heal her psyche. Girl needs real help. EMDR therapy , girl ! Do it for Bryn! 

• Love 7

Jill's mother was right. B will never be happy. Period.

No matter what goes on in her life, it is like she is stuck on miserable mode.

From time to time, she manages to find a quick moment of happiness but hélas it does not last.

• Love 17
(edited)

I read an article by a psychologist once in which he said that most people are able to handle life's events, deal with them, and move on.  Then there are people (not criticizing them) that just can't get past them.  They get stuck and can't seem to move on.  It doesn't mean that most people don't forget the bad stuff, it's just that they process them differently and can go on with their life.   My hubby and one of his sisters is like that, but he has another one who gets "stuck."  All 3 went through the same losses, etc., and while 2 of them "came out the other side" (tm Carole), one of them has a harder time.  Then she acts like she's the only one who went through said crisis, and makes it all about her.   

I'm not trying to lessen whatever pain Jason is causing her, but that is how I see Bethenny.  It does seem that she's always upset about something, whether it's perceived or real.  As a viewer, it's hard to know the full extent of her problems since she seem to be exaggerating them (raised by wolves, homeless, tortured, etc.)

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I read an article by a psychologist once in which he said that most people are able to handle life's events, deal with them, and move on.  Then there are people (not criticizing them) that just can't get past them.  They get stuck and can't seem to move on.  It doesn't mean that most people don't forget the bad stuff, it's just that they process them differently and can go on with their life.   My hubby and one of his sisters is like that, but he has another one who gets "stuck."  All 3 went through the same losses, etc., and while 2 of them "came out the other side" (tm Carole), one of them has a harder time.  Then she acts like she's the only one who went through said crisis, and makes it all about her.   

I'm not trying to lessen whatever pain Jason is causing her, but that is how I see Bethenny.  It does seem that she's always upset about something, whether it's perceived or real.  As a viewer, it's hard to know the full extent of her problems since she's always knee-deep in them.

I think we all know people who cannot move on and get stuck. I've known many folks who just cannot move on after a tragedy while others seem to be able to find a way eventually. But most of the folks I know who get stuck don't find ways to handle their lives overall. They don't get into relationships on their terms, don't find professional or financial success because they are so bogged down by whatever happened to them. This isn't Beth at all. Despite all of the trauma she has suffered in her life, she does seem to just keep it moving. Even while this was all going on with Jason, she was forging ahead with the Smithfield deal, getting her own show on Bravo, doing this show, and working with the folks at Shark Tank. All the while managing a multi-million dollar business enterprise. She seems very good at not getting stuck even when she is paralyzed to a certain extent by some of her personal/legal issues. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

VERY bitter. What he did to Cookie...Ugh!  He's psycho!

All I know about Jason is what was seen on their show, which made him and his family look normal compared with B and her shrieking narcissistic personality. What did he do to Cookie?

10 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Bethenny named her daughter after Jason's brother.  She is such an evil asshole.

Speaking of the daughter, is Bethenny thinking of her when she keeps moving into new apts? Poor kid.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think we all know people who cannot move on and get stuck. I've known many folks who just cannot move on after a tragedy while others seem to be able to find a way eventually. But most of the folks I know who get stuck don't find ways to handle their lives overall. They don't get into relationships on their terms, don't find professional or financial success because they are so bogged down by whatever happened to them. This isn't Beth at all. Despite all of the trauma she has suffered in her life, she does seem to just keep it moving. Even while this was all going on with Jason, she was forging ahead with the Smithfield deal, getting her own show on Bravo, doing this show, and working with the folks at Shark Tank. All the while managing a multi-million dollar business enterprise. She seems very good at not getting stuck even when she is paralyzed to a certain extent by some of her personal/legal issues. 

At the end of the day, B self sabotages.

while she might be professionally successful, it is my opinion that unless she gets real with therapy, she will not find satisfaction on  a personal level.

I fear for Bryn. WHen she reaches her teenage years, it is going to be incredibly difficult for B to be challenged.

• Love 15

She seems very good at not getting stuck even when she is paralyzed to a certain extent by some of her personal/legal issues. 

She seems emotionally stuck, IMHO.   Watching her go through her therapy years ago was exhausting to me!  It seemed to be the same regurgitated issues over and over with no resolution.

But most of the folks I know who get stuck don't find ways to handle their lives overall. They don't get into relationships on their terms, don't find professional or financial success because they are so bogged down by whatever happened to them.

Respectfully, the people I know that seem to get bogged down lead normal lives.  Problem is,  they become like Eeyore.   Everything is "woe is me."  I'm not diminishing their problems.  I know that a lot of people are going through some heavy shit that I'll never know about, but some are better able to deal with it and not bring so much attention to themselves.  I'm mainly talking about people I've worked with.  It makes things difficult in the work place if you have an Eeyore.  Again, I do have sympathy for family and  co-workers, and I do what I can to brighten their day, but if said person is bringing everybody else down for 8 hours of the day,  well, it's exhausting.  That's why I'm usually a closed book when I'm around people.  I've had some really big issues that nobody around me was ever aware of what I went through.  I don't want to be an Eeyore.   ;)

• Love 12
(edited)

I did not see Luann as accepting Tom is presently cheating and will always cheat.  There was demonstrative evidence he was making out with a woman 11 months earlier and they as a couple have moved on.

It is interesting to me that Tom is not suppose to be friendly with women he has dated.  We have Sonja who casts a wide net over every guy she has every bedded and calls them "hers".  Tinsley has said her ex Topper is her best friend.  When Carole and Adam were giving a run down of how they would act in the event of their break up they talked about loving and respecting each other, doing a book tour together and not being friends with benefits.  Carole spoke at the Reunion her first season and said she had met   Stacey and all was good between Stacey, George and Carole.  Carole decided to send a signed copy of her book to Ralph Fiennes who she allegedly dated.  Carole has said she and Adam frequently run into Adam's ex, Nadine (Luann's niece) and all is cordial.  Bethenny has said going into doing the Apprentice show, her ex gave her a check in the event she didn't win.  Dorinda seems to have some type of amicable relationship with her ex, and is also quite vocal in having no desire to stay in touch with exes.

There is no new demonstrative evidence Tom has misbehaved.  Tom is pretty transparent about the fact he ran in a certain circle, he (and Luann) frequent the same spots he did when he wasn't married/engaged and he is cordial to women he was once involved.  All the chatter is largely based on Ramona digging around with questionable sources and Bethenny's friend -who hates Tom. 

I see Luann as really not wanting to discuss Tom any longer, and her reluctance to defend has more to do with not adding fuel to the fire.  Those speaking ill of Tom are not going to change their opinion so why bother.  As to Luann and her upcoming wedding, I would think most brides would be nervous about any number of things regarding the wedding not necessarily the marriage.  Luann was truly planning a three ring circus with three events and 250 people.    As to Luann not gushing about her love for Tom, c'mon we heard enough last year to last a lifetime.  At 50+ I think it says more about them they have a great companionship, neither is looking for financial security as independently they are already there with their own homes and boats. 

So let's review-Bethenny has taken money from an ex who helped her realize her entry into reality TV.  Carole is friendly with her exes, as is Tinsley with her ex-husband, Sonja claims to friendly with her 50 or so ex boyfriends, Luann of course is on good terms with Jacques and Alex (the Count).  I am sensing a double standard.  The very beautiful Cynthia Bailey has remained friendly with her exes (Leon and Russell Simmons).  I mention her because she is at the wedding and it just seems there is a certain group of people that can get past the past and move forward.  I sense a wee bit of hypocrisy within the group.  Luann chooses to look forward and not go tit for tat with these ladies-who don't really give a damn, they just need something to talk about since they have as Bethenny enumerated talked themselves out of a good time in Palm Beach.  

The ridiculousness of these harridans saying it is okay for Luann to walk away from the wedding was beneath contempt.   There really isn't just the scenario that Luann must be settling for an open marriage, maybe Tom screwed up and has learned. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 15

Despite all of the trauma she has suffered in her life, she does seem to just keep it moving. Even while this was all going on with Jason, she was forging ahead with the Smithfield deal, getting her own show on Bravo, doing this show, and working with the folks at Shark Tank. All the while managing a multi-million dollar business enterprise. She seems very good at not getting stuck even when she is paralyzed to a certain extent by some of her personal/legal issues

Yup.

• Love 7