Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

(edited)

It is possible Jason was an asshole before he met Bethenney. I don't buy the poor innocent guy who was duped and discarded by evil Bethenny so now he became an asshole narrative. It might work for others but...no.

2 hours ago, Wendy said:

I am watching this episode on demand and despite of what everyone says I truly enjoy it, maybe this is the reason why I no longer watch any RH on Bravo except for NY. 

Top moments for me: 

- Luan asking Ramona "Don't you have anything better to do with your time" (than call Tom's exes) 

- Ramona answers, "No, not really" 

LMAO

Empty nest syndrome has hit Ramona really hard. 

Maybe she is trying out for a second career as a detective, for real?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, Lemons said:

But I think Bethany is one of those people who uses exaggerated words as part of her style of speaking. I know I do. I am always starving to death, never hungry. When my husband is leaving the house and saying bye to the dog, I tell him to stop tormenting the dog because the dog can't go. I tell my husband is is torturing the dog for making,him think he has a chance of going with him.  I considered myself homeless when we stayed at a two bedroom extended stay Marriott for three months. It's just a style of speech. Not to be taken too literally.  

hee!  you sound totally fun, I wish we could go out for drinks!!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

One thing that keeps the eye rolling constant.

He called her Bernadette. If true:

So he took a shot at her.

Said something mean.

Hurt her feelings.

I'm so over acting like people taking shots at each other is such a big fucking deal.

I don't like being unkind. AT ALL. But I don't like bullies either. I also don't believe in rolling over and I truly and honestly believe that while Jason's retaliation does him NO favors he is not allowing Beth to treat him as something to be discarded. Someone that has to just TAKE what she DEEMS he's entitled to.

They both made mistakes, they both contributed and I've SEEN how Beth has been toward Jason and his family (watched BGM and BEA) so this whole one way narrative against Jason and his family drives me up the wall.

Meanwhile, the big offenses are that Jason takes verbal shots at Beth.

I agree that Jason seems to be losing some restraint and seems to be escalating and he better get it together but I don't think it's due to him just wanting to be an asshole I think the whole ordeal is unraveling him just as it's taking it's toll on Beth.

Difference is Beth's the one that has been holding the reigns. Demanding Jason accept less than. If only in the case with Brynn (not touching the monetary aspect of it, don't care) she tried her best to deny him of his daughter and that alone shows that all she cared about was WINNING cause there was no reason to take the custody to that level but she did anyway.

That alone is why I can understand the hatred that may have started to build toward Beth. Hey, get divorced but some women really think that it's completely A Okay to automatically sue for full custody with only limited parental right for the father FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THEY NO LONGER GET ALONG. Cause now all of a sudden the animosity a father feels towards their childs mother is automatically unhealthy, dangerous, and not in the best interest for the child. Family discord, arguments happens in a family that's still together. Not desirable but it happens but only when partners split does that same discord become some sort of unacceptable "risk" to the childs well being. Give me a break.

Beth played that card and I would expect being threatened with having your time with your child limited and in the hands of such a selfish spiteful woman would do something to a person. So yeah, he takes digs and calls her Bernadette. And she tried to limited his access to his daughter because she felt like it.  To me I'll take the name calling before having someone try to take away the rights to my child.

The fact that this is even their reality isn't all The Hoppy families fault. Just sayin'

Makes ya wonder if he will call Bryn Bethenny whenever Bryn pisses him off.   He clearly has no problem name calling when feeling anxiety ridden or angry.

• Love 7

Makes ya wonder if he will call Bryn Bethenny whenever Bryn pisses him off.   He clearly has no problem name calling when feeling anxiety ridden or angry.

I could see him doing that.

What a loser. Too bad he never aspired to be a fine upstanding rapist or adulterer like her other men.

He still has time.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, BBHN said:

It is possible Jason was an asshole before he met Bethenney. I don't buy the poor innocent guy who was duped and discarded by evil Bethenny so now he became an asshole narrative. It might work for others but...no.

Maybe she is trying out for a second career as a detective, for real?

What about that Beth was a bitch throughout that trainwreck? Or was it ALL Jason?  I just don't buy that Jason was the only person in that mess who did EVERYTHING wrong. Beth being an innocent gal in the whole thing doesn't jive either. It might work for others but.....

• Love 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Sometimes people say fucked up shit. Even to their kids. I'm just glad the courts aren't involved every time I go off on my son. Or show my aggravation with him. Yup it happens sometimes. I ain't proud of it but sometimes that damn human part of me gets away from me and I shout a little too loud and say a few too many curses.

By the time my son is in his twenties I'm sure he'll learn what he's "supposed" to think of his childhood. I cringe at whatever labels will be waiting for me then. I can only hope he remembers the 85% sane mother he grew up with and doesn't consider the 15% "Pyscho" as him being raised by wolves or something. Fingers crossed.

16 hours ago, jaync said:

What a loser. Too bad he never aspired to be a fine upstanding rapist or adulterer like her other men.

Now this is a thing of beauty. LOL.

8 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Whatever Bethenny did or didn't do, however she acted or didn't act, that still doesn't nullify Jason being an asshole.

Doesn't nullify it just pointing out that Beth is a grade A bitch.

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 3

I thought Luann came off very mature and compassionate in her conversation with Bethenny, and Bethenny came off like shit, both during that talk and in her comments to Carole afterwards. 

• Love 5
On 6/1/2017 at 3:18 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Why does this article have a non sequitur video of "Bethenny Dancing in a Bikini on Memorial Day"?  And why, for no reason, did it reproduce itself in a new window so that I was now watching it in dualvision?  Agggghhhh!  Go away, Bethenny! 

On 6/1/2017 at 2:15 AM, Apricotte said:

Tinsley fits in with these ladies better than Jules did. I don't mind watching her, she's not interesting, but she's not boring either.

I think that's a great description of Tinsley.  She reminds me of so many privileged white girls from the south who went to college with me.  So she seems like an actual person I might cross paths with in my actual life, which is at once oddly comforting and boring.  I don't actively like her, but I don't actively dislike her either.  She doesn't really have the personality to carry a scene by herself (How on earth was she the "It Girl"??), but she seems nice and she's good filler.  Also, she oddly reminds me of Isla Fisher's character in Bachelorette.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ladle said:

Why does this article have a non sequitur video of "Bethenny Dancing in a Bikini on Memorial Day"?  And why, for no reason, did it reproduce itself in a new window so that I was now watching it in dualvision?  Agggghhhh!  Go away, Bethenny! 

I think that's a great description of Tinsley.  She reminds me of so many privileged white girls from the south who went to college with me.  So she seems like an actual person I might cross paths with in my actual life, which is at once oddly comforting and boring.  I don't actively like her, but I don't actively dislike her either.  She doesn't really have the personality to carry a scene by herself (How on earth was she the "It Girl"??), but she seems nice and she's good filler.  Also, she oddly reminds me of Isla Fisher's character in Bachelorette.

Bethenny has 8 billion PR girls she has squeezed into her moth-ridden closet, who she shrieks at & barks orders to keep her mug in the NY Post & Daily News & Daily Mail.  Well, that's my theory anyway.  What other explanation is there for her being in Daily Mail every day?

You asked a question I'm curious about too. How the heck did the Tinz ever become aughts It Girl that she became?  I never saw her back then, but I heard she was quite striking when she was young.  Hard to tell looking at her now.  I've seen her in person recently & she's attractive, but that hair looks really strange.  The color & style might have looked great on her in 2001 when she was 25, but now?  Not so much.  What once may have made her hot & unique just looks oddball in a Trumpy way now.

Still, I'm waiting for the Tinz to give us more.  The diva bitch is there.  Oh, it's in her.  But she's not giving it to us.  C'mon Tinz, break out the diva bitch in you!  She was a bit snotty to the dentist who she turned her nose up at, but I want more!

• Love 1
On 5/31/2017 at 9:00 PM, diadochokinesis said:

Your island isn't so lonely.  I'll join you!  I like Bethenny but I appreciate her sense of humor.  I think a lot of people think she is a mean girl but she is just sarcastic.

I'll go you one better; I think Carole is the bad influence on Bethany and not the other way around.

Not that Bethany can't be crazy in her own right (she absolutely can), but I actually think Carole is the bigger bitch and is just quieter about it. For instance, I think the relentless Anti-Luanne campaign is Carole winding Bethany (spelling curtsey of the Countess and my autocorrect) and sending her in to cause chaos so she can sit back and laugh. There is something in Carole that creeps me out more then any of the other women. All RH Castmembers are hot messes, but Carole is something different. She plays with people out of boredom.

• Love 2

I think the relentless Anti-Luanne campaign is Carole winding Bethany

Yeah, I don't see that at all. Luann isn't a fan of Bethenny and vice versa, and Luann and Carole seem to tolerate each other at best. But Carole campaigning against Luann? Don't see that at all.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I'll go you one better; I think Carole is the bad influence on Bethany and not the other way around.

Not that Bethany can't be crazy in her own right (she absolutely can), but I actually think Carole is the bigger bitch and is just quieter about it. For instance, I think the relentless Anti-Luanne campaign is Carole winding Bethany (spelling curtsey of the Countess and my autocorrect) and sending her in to cause chaos so she can sit back and laugh. There is something in Carole that creeps me out more then any of the other women. All RH Castmembers are hot messes, but Carole is something different. She plays with people out of boredom.

Yes! Someone who sees her for the little creep she is! She totally wound Bethenny up like a top in the Berkshires in season 8. There was no reason that Lu doing anything should have bothered Bethenny at all in the slightest. We saw Bethenny go for the jugular while Carole crept around like slithery Golum and hid in the closet. She is a bitch but also a coward. We saw her for the nasty mean "girl" she really is last year, this season is just damage control but we've seen the real Carole and she's pretty horrible.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1

She totally wound Bethenny up like a top in the Berkshires in season 8

How did she wind up Bethenny, exactly? Just curious. From what we have seen, Bethenny doesn't really need someone to manipulate her into saying what she wants to say.

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @Lisin, @OnceSane, @Mya Stone, @Aethera.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.