Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

(edited)

Luann and Tom are the only thing saving this decrepit franchise. The rest of these dummies have nothing.

What the hell did Bethenny bring the last two years except being a gold plated bitch" Attacking John and Dorinda. Attacking Jules. Attacking Luann and Tom. Moaning about her apartment. Having her flying monkey pop out of her ass to spread innuendo about her ex. She is toxic. She is rancid. 

What does Ramona bring? A dog that shits on the rug and a mouth that shits in every social interaction over the last five years. She refused to discuss her divorce. She refused to talk about her life. She is a waste of breath. Turtle time indeed. A turtle's live is scintillating compared to this delusional douche nozzle.

What does Sonja bring? Tattered panties washed in a bidet. Snatch showings at various venues in the tri-state area. You point to any random guy on the UES and she will say "I did him." It is beyond sad. It is straight up pathetic.

What does Carole bring? She can't finish a book. She can't refinish a couch. She can't finish acting out "The Graduate" because she is so high she lost the plot.

What does Tinsley bring? Tongue and bowling shoes. Ok she has potential.

All in all without the strum und drang of Luann and Tom there would be nothing I tell ya. Nothing.

Edited by Trooper York
Because with all his talent John couldn't do anything with the stain on Bethenny's character
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

like she drove him to stick his tongue down Regency Bunny's (NOT KFB) throat. 

Admit it -- it was YOU at the Regency, you round-heels hussy!

bunny-infinitelegroom-feature.png

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You rang?

2SOLR.gif

Mein Gott, that's a mug only a mother could love (except, in Jill's case, Mommy loved big-sis Lisa moooooooooore!!!)

• Love 3
11 hours ago, LIMOM said:

While I believe that it is vile for Jason to call Beth by her mother's name, we don't know the circumstances nor the way Jason said it.

was it a light "Beth you are starting to sound like B.?"

or was it a "Bitch you are just like Bernadette!"?

Did anyone actually hear Jason call her this? What was the context? Did I miss something?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Did anyone actually hear Jason call her this? What was the context? Did I miss something?

I could have this all wrong, but I got the idea that he had done it in one of his many emails. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Since Carole brought it up this episode the reference could go back to their custody hearing three years ago when Bethenny testified Jason had called her Bernadette-her mother's name and that is not a good thing.  So there is testimony that he has referred to her in the past as Bernadette.  It is kind of a slippery slope, to show it is a horrible insult Bethenny has to lay a foundation of why she is "tortured" by the reference.  Again we have Bethenny not getting along with relatives.  Less than a year ago she was dialing Bernadette up and having her daughter speak to her.  Bernadette and Bethenny had not spoken for 15 years and not only did Bethenny call her but made the conversation public which resulted in Bernadette being offended. 

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:27 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

Right there with you. Two words guaranteed to set me off are "calm down". We will have a rule when we get to the island that no one can say that. Even when the booze runs out. 

I'd like to reserve a room on the island, too, please! Let's make a rule that, should someone need to calm down, we're only allowed to say, "GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP!"

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, Martinigirl said:

Animals have a keen sense

Preach. My boyfriend's ex was cheating on him, and his otherwise lovely, friendly, affectionate cat never warmed to her in the years they were together. Walter somehow knew she was bad news.

• Love 11
(edited)

I read on Page Six today that Bethenny had Jason arrested because he called Cookie.........Bernadette. 

What a horrible man

Edited by Trooper York
Because not only can Jason not flush his shit he can't spell for shit.
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Alison said:

I'd like to reserve a room on the island, too, please! Let's make a rule that, should someone need to calm down, we're only allowed to say, "GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP!"

Preach. My boyfriend's ex was cheating on him, and his otherwise lovely, friendly, affectionate cat never warmed to her in the years they were together. Walter somehow knew she was bad news.

or "TAKE A XANAX!!"

• Love 5

Luann is many things, but naive is not one of them. She knows exactly what kind of man Tom is, and she either doesn't care, or the benefits to being married to him outweigh the negatives. I think she only asks him to not make her look foolish. When you see them together it seems obvious that they have a friendship, but not a burning, love of my life, kind of attraction. If the viewers understand the situation why don't the other women on the show get it? ((Producer influence??)) 

I absolutely love it when they stay with Dorinda- it's so much better than their individual scenes at home. It's like a weird sorority house with Dorinda as the den mother/RA. Or, off duty at a little whorehouse in the Berkshires, and D is the madam. 

Carole being the self proclaimed seasoned journalist, I wonder if she has even considered that Bethenny's version of things with Jason is just that: HER version. ( 3 sides to every story- his version, her version, and the truth)! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Alison said:

I want Ramona swimming out to sea with 3 floaty noodles. As she swims further away from shore, we'll take turns til she's down to 1 floaty noodle. I just want to see her panic a little.

ramona-singer-wants-pinot-grigio-and-tur

Walter knows everything

giphy.gif

• Love 5

Was Beth's soft-core acting as bad as it is on this show?

Although I must confess that Carole looks a lot more like Madame.

Beth, even more so...

Cfof0K_VIAAAXA5.jpg16929f9dfa98390766a9713f03f2615f.jpg

(Madame is wittier and more authentic, though.)

This is not a simple mistake that poor Jason made, this is an intentional hurtful dig at her because he knows how hurt Bethenny is about her childhood.

Or, maybe he was just "being real"...his ex doesn't own the branding rights to that.

What was that creepy statue behind Dorinda's tree?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Since Carole brought it up this episode the reference could go back to their custody hearing three years ago when Bethenny testified Jason had called her Bernadette-her mother's name and that is not a good thing.  So there is testimony that he has referred to her in the past as Bernadette.  It is kind of a slippery slope, to show it is a horrible insult Bethenny has to lay a foundation of why she is "tortured" by the reference.  Again we have Bethenny not getting along with relatives.  Less than a year ago she was dialing Bernadette up and having her daughter speak to her.  Bernadette and Bethenny had not spoken for 15 years and not only did Bethenny call her but made the conversation public which resulted in Bernadette being offended. 

Not to nit pick, but, a witness can say anything.  Do we know if the judge found it credible? Did J admit to it?  Since, the parties came to a consent agreement regarding the custody, apparently, it wasn't a factor in the final resolution.  Not saying that he did or did not call her that, but, I trust very little of what B says about her divorce/custody/property matters and since Carol parrots what B tells her, I don't buy her contentions either.  

• Love 11

I don't doubt that Jason called Bethenny Bernadette. Anyone that is or has been married knows that spouses or exes know how to push those hot buttons like no one else. I also do not doubt that Bethenny likely said or did something equally hurtful, either before or after Jason said that. Her prowess for having a razor tongue is well documented. Tit for tat- The agony of a contentious divorce .

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not to nit pick, but, a witness can say anything.  Do we know if the judge found it credible? Did J admit to it?  Since, the parties came to a consent agreement regarding the custody, apparently, it wasn't a factor in the final resolution.  Not saying that he did or did not call her that, but, I trust very little of what B says about her divorce/custody/property matters and since Carol parrots what B tells her, I don't buy her contentions either.  

Well she was never subjected to cross examination.  I would think right about the time Bethenny, who testified she told Jason, he would never see Bryn again, might have left herself open to being called Bernadette by Jason. (At one point Bethenny blamed the estrangement from her father on her mother.) The thing is in custody situations is should be about the other persons parenting and their interaction with the child.  He was mean to me, she was mean to me and hurt my feelings is not terribly relevant.  The court gets it, the two of you don't get along.  I remember on her spin-off Jason was eating a deli sandwich and a single serving bag of chips.  She walked into the room and asked for some chips and when he said they were all gone she called him a "pig" and read him the riot act.   

I just don't see a jury getting teary eyed over an ex calling his wife by her mother's name.  This from the woman that called another person "liar, slut, whore, plastic fuck doll,"  and continues this season to make fun of Ramona's face. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I don't doubt that Jason called Bethenny Bernadette. Anyone that is or has been married knows that spouses or exes know how to push those hot buttons like no one else. I also do not doubt that Bethenny likely said or did something equally hurtful, either before or after Jason said that. Her prowess for having a razor tongue is well documented. Tit for tat- The agony of a contentious divorce .

giphy.gif

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Somebody must have found it credible as Jason got charged with charged with aggravated harassment in the first degree, harassment in the second degree and stalking in the fourth degree. 

Those are serious charges and would not be done just based on her say. 

• Love 9

I also do not doubt that Bethenny likely said or did something equally hurtful, either before or after Jason said that. Her prowess for having a razor tongue is well documented. Tit for tat- The agony of a contentious divorce.

No doubt. After watching her aggressively attack others without provocation multiple times, I'm supposed to believe she's not vengeful and on the offensive towards someone she truly hates? Nope, not buying her shaking and crying one bit.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

Somebody must have found it credible as Jason got charged with charged with aggravated harassment in the first degree, harassment in the second degree and stalking in the fourth degree. 

He makes Bethenny seem like Mother Teresa.

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

or "TAKE A XANAX!!"

That's one island over ;) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

They are B Misdemeanors.  And yes charges would be filed just on her say that is how it works.  She walks into a police station and spills and a complaint is issued.  There is no reason not to believe a complaining witness-that is for the trier of fact.  Jason was offered one count as a violation, even below a B misdemeanor and turned it down.  So he is either an idiot or believes he is not guilty of the offenses charged.  He can be both an idiot and innocent.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

I was curious and looked into these charges. Apparently, Jason got a $2000.00 bond.    Aggravated Harassment in the first degree, harassment in the second degree.  Apparently, there is some question about the constitutionality of New York's penal code.  I don't know much about that..  Here's a link about  it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/05/13/new-yorks-aggravated-harassment-statute-is-unconstitutionally-overbroad-and-vague/?utm_term=.42ab5d651366

Explanation of the statues:

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/new-york-law/new-york-harassment-laws.html

Aggravated Harassment in the First Degree is a Class E Felony.  

Harassment in the Second Degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

Here's 4th Degree Stalking. It's a Class B misdemeanor. 

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/new-york-law/new-york-stalking-laws.html

I hope B realizes that if J gets a felony conviction, his income could be substantially decreased.  He could need more child support from her.  Looks like she was paying $10,000. per month in support.   That has to bother her. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/750805/bethenny-frankel-no-longer-has-to-pay-ex-jason-hoppy-nearly-12-000-a-month-in-spousal-support

I don't profess to know what happened and it's not that vital for me, however, people swear out warrants before a magistrate, provide their story to the police, file reports,  all the time.  Even if there is a Grand Jury indictment, it could just be one side of the story.  I presume each has reviewed the evidence and will be prepared to try it or make a plea deal.  

I hope B realizes that if J gets a felony conviction, his income could be substantially decreased.  He could need more child support from her.  Looks like she was paying $10,000. per month in support.   That has to bother her. 

A couple of things happen here.  One is that he gets less time with Bryn.  He doesn't get more money.  He doesn't get 'rewarded' for criminal behavior.  It might be that he only gets supervised visitation.  So if he isn't buying food, housing, upkeep 50% of the time he will need less money.  $10K is very generous.  But courts are very strict about a convicted felon and a minor child.  So if he goes back for more money she can bring that all into play.  He would be best to shut up and just figure it out with $10K.  Laughably if he is convicted I doubt he has the good sense to do that.  He'll drag her into court and walk out with less than when he started.  And that will be Bethenny's fault too. 

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

Charged. Not convicted. Not tried. Not anything. Their case was so weak that they offered a plea bargain of going to therapy for a couple of weeks and they would drop everything like Bethenny drops a man after a reality show season ends. Jason refused the deal because he wants his day in court unlike the divorce when Bethenny settled after she testified and he didn't get to tell his side of the story. 

My prediction is that the case will be dropped. The NYC district attorney as a lot more important things to do then to help Bethenny's attempt to get sole custody. 

Edited by Trooper York
Because Bethenny just had Tom charged for tonguing without a license.
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

A couple of things happen here.  One is that he gets less time with Bryn.  He doesn't get more money.  He doesn't get 'rewarded' for criminal behavior.  It might be that he only gets supervised visitation.  So if he isn't buying food, housing, upkeep 50% of the time he will need less money.  $10K is very generous.  But courts are very strict about a convicted felon and a minor child.  So if he goes back for more money she can bring that all into play.  He would be best to shut up and just figure it out with $10K.  Laughably if he is convicted I doubt he has the good sense to do that.  He'll drag her into court and walk out with less than when he started.  And that will be Bethenny's fault too. 

Why would this decrease his custody with Bryn? This doesn't involve her, it is between the 2 questionable adults. Jason has not done anything to Bryn or else Bethenny would have filed for "sole" custody again.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

He needs to be less greedy and more looking towards things in the long run.

5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I want Ramona swimming out to sea with 3 floaty noodles. As she swims further away from shore, we'll take turns til she's down to 1 floaty noodle. I just want to see her panic a little.

Well, she does have 2 permanent  floatation devices ready and available...

• Love 4
On 6/5/2017 at 6:28 AM, Yours Truly said:

I'm far from an animal hater but it bugs how people expect non pet people to just DEAL with THEIR love of animals. It's very frustrating. It's like for some reason everyone else should just defer because, well animal lovers are such better people than the rest of us and we can't ever put our own needs above SOMEONE ELSE'S pet. I don't own a pet for a reason so ummm nah, excuse me why I shy away from your shedding fur baby that's drooling all over my shirt, or licking me in places, or scratching me with their paws that are due for a cut and not gushing about him/her "playfully" nipping at my ankles.  I really really really do like dogs but at the same time the arrogance and inconsideration A LOT of pet owners exhibit is rather annoying.  Just had to share cause considering how much of a selfish ass Beth has shown herself to be I wouldn't be surprised if she was just as arrogant with her expectations in that situation.

I don't agree that Jason should have been petty about cookie for one but Beth is a liar and exaggerates so I'm just as inclined to believe she's exaggerating about what actually happened. Just because she's a pet owner doesn't automatically make her truthful in this situation.

I do think that expecting others to deal with your animal in THEIR home is a problem (Ramona should never be allowed to bring her dog anywhere!).  Cookie was at HER home and if his guests didn't like it they didn't have to be there.  Cookie is also Bryn's dog.  This comment isn't on the truthfulness of B's story, just how I see animals and their place in the home.  I have cats so they go no where except the vet where they are more than welcome!  

That said I was at a business once and the owner had their pitbull in the waiting room.  I LOVE all animals but this bastard wasn't just nipping, he was full on biting and I was yelling to get this beast out of the room.  I took my business elsewhere after being ignored.  I have been in a cage with a tiger, coyote, bobcat, held a primate but the only time I have been truly afraid was this pitbull with no social skills.

• Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Why would this decrease his custody with Bryn? This doesn't involve her, it is between the 2 questionable adults. Jason has not done anything to Bryn or else Bethenny would have filed for "sole" custody again.

This is all part of her campaign to get sole custody. Stories in the media. Sobbing on TV. Having her flying monkey repeat her stories when she can not because of court restrictions. Swearing out a complaint. It is all part of her plan. 

Lets see how it goes in a court of law. If it gets that far. It didn't happen in the divorce. She settled before Jason got to tell his side. There is a pattern here.

And it is  not the male pattern baldness of most of the other phony boyfriends on this show.

Edited by Trooper York
Because Dennis might be ready to change sides. You know. Like Benedict Arnold who was also as bald as an egg.
  • Love 8
On 6/1/2017 at 6:09 PM, njbchlover said:

That's the way we've been serving it for as long as I can remember.  You slide the whole thing onto a dish, and cut the slices, kind of holding it together with your fingers.  Then, you put one cut straight down the middle, and the half-slices just sort of fall into a nice arrangement. 

Us as well.  :)

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Cookie was at HER home and if his guests didn't like it they didn't have to be there.

If someone invites me into their home, I would expect them to put their animals away if they're prone to jump or slobber on people.  I've had a nice pair of pants torn by my SIL's dog, then a friend who had 3  big dogs (she invited us over) stood there as her dogs humped, drooled and jumped on me.  I really didn't appreciate that.  I don't throw my cats on them when they come over!   I like dogs.  It's the owners who allow the bad behavior that I have a problem with. 

• Love 9
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, WireWrap said:

Luann did get paid for the wedding photos! That story was nothing more than speculation, Luann already shot it down.

Here is a story after the wedding.  http://people.com/tv/inside-real-housewives-star-luann-de-lesseps-glamorous-wedding/  Obviously People can't run the story as an exclusive no less and then say-"won't pay you,"  People also has a whole division of videos.  Luann's "advice" appeared last month in one of the bridal videos.  Luann has a good relationship with People as does BravoIt sounded to me as if various gossips sites wanted to make a story where there wasn't one.

• Love 6

Cookie is Beth's dog.  The dog is at the very least is a nipper.  If Beth left the dog expecting Jason to take care of it or without asking, it's on Beth.  I've never seen Jason be anything but kind and caring to that dog.  Whenever he was home, 'he' was the one to take that dog out for a walk.  There was never any animosity from Jason regarding Cookie.

I'm not sure of what the living arrangement was in the Tribeca apartment was when Beth filed and they were both living there.  I don't doubt that Beth locked her bedroom door when she was out or her even her office.  If the dog was being a problem, where would the dog be put?  I would never put that dog alone in a child's room.  He's not trustworthy.  So, I was not surprised that the dog was put in a storage room.  If the dog was yapping, what do you do?  He brought to a (what I'm pretty sure) a very nice doggy hotel.  Beth's timeline of being told of where he was?  It's Beth.  The Great Exaggerator. 

• Love 5
(edited)

If someone invites me into their home, I would expect them to put their animals away if they're prone to jump or slobber on people.  I've had a nice pair of pants torn by my SIL's dog, then a friend who had 3  big dogs (she invited us over) stood there as her dogs humped, drooled and jumped on me.  I really didn't appreciate that.  I don't throw my cats on them when they come over!   I like dogs.  It's the owners who allow the bad behavior that I have a problem with. 

Yeah, except Cookie was there before Jason. He knew the dog was part of the package. Didn't have to be a dick about it when Bethenny wasn't there. And hey, Cookie did outlast Jason...maybe knowing the dog would be living a more luxurious life than he would sent him over the edge.

Hey the Village Idiot title belongs to Dorinda, add thief to his list of talents

He can use the title on her days off.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Didn't have to be a dick about it when Bethenny wasn't there.

Without hearing his side of the story, I reserve judgment on what really happened.  I have a hard time believing only Bethenny's side to anything.  ;)

• Love 9
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Walter knows everything

giphy.gif

Feline Walter was around long before Breaking Bad (his name is the middle name of my boyfriend's favorite basketball player), but now I'm imagining a cat with the Heisenberg hat and glasses on, giving that deadly cat stare at all who dare cross his path.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Alison said:

Feline Walter was around long before Breaking Bad (his name is the middle name of my boyfriend's favorite basketball player), but now I'm imagining a cat with the Heisenberg hat and glasses on, giving that deadly cat stare at all who dare cross his path.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSlBibNgH_BdnLYRcFy

Walter Cat knows everything

What Walter Cat said to Hannah the first time they met

tumblr_m1bd46Hg4A1qc58ojo1_500.gif

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I do think that expecting others to deal with your animal in THEIR home is a problem (Ramona should never be allowed to bring her dog anywhere!).  Cookie was at HER home and if his guests didn't like it they didn't have to be there.  Cookie is also Bryn's dog.  This comment isn't on the truthfulness of B's story, just how I see animals and their place in the home.  I have cats so they go no where except the vet where they are more than welcome!  

That said I was at a business once and the owner had their pitbull in the waiting room.  I LOVE all animals but this bastard wasn't just nipping, he was full on biting and I was yelling to get this beast out of the room.  I took my business elsewhere after being ignored.  I have been in a cage with a tiger, coyote, bobcat, held a primate but the only time I have been truly afraid was this pitbull with no social skills.

answering in divorce thread.

19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well she was never subjected to cross examination.  I would think right about the time Bethenny, who testified she told Jason, he would never see Bryn again, might have left herself open to being called Bernadette by Jason. (At one point Bethenny blamed the estrangement from her father on her mother.) The thing is in custody situations is should be about the other persons parenting and their interaction with the child.  He was mean to me, she was mean to me and hurt my feelings is not terribly relevant.  The court gets it, the two of you don't get along.  I remember on her spin-off Jason was eating a deli sandwich and a single serving bag of chips.  She walked into the room and asked for some chips and when he said they were all gone she called him a "pig" and read him the riot act.   

I just don't see a jury getting teary eyed over an ex calling his wife by her mother's name.  This from the woman that called another person "liar, slut, whore, plastic fuck doll,"  and continues this season to make fun of Ramona's face. 

Thank YOU!

I really don't get.

Beth is going thru shit with Jason. She's in hell, she's tormented and Jasons the evil one and not once, at all does it occur to anyone that Beth the evil words spewer hasn't all at engaged in any of the emotional war fare, has been antagonistic but has been a complete saint in any and all communication with Jason??? That it's only Jason that's hurling dig after dig after dig? Yeah right!

Carole seems to think so.

• Love 7

What Carole said in this episode

Her ex-husband, he harasses her, and he harasses Dennis. He sends these emails that are so terrible.

She thought it would get better and it’s just gotten worse. He calls and says, You’re a terrible mother. And she’s an amazing mother. She spends every second with her daughter. He calls her Bernadette — her mother’s name. I’ve seen it. It’s weird.

I don't know if Carole used the wrong word - but if she meant to say she's seen it as opposed to she's heard it - I think she saw some of the emails the douchebag has been sending Bethenny/Dennis

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Without hearing his side of the story, I reserve judgment on what really happened.  I have a hard time believing only Bethenny's side to anything.  ;)

I'm very new to the Ho's, but would it seem that a version of the old field test applies here--

Q: How can you tell if BF's exaggerating?

A: Her lips are moving. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What Carole said in this episode

Her ex-husband, he harasses her, and he harasses Dennis. He sends these emails that are so terrible.

She thought it would get better and it’s just gotten worse. He calls and says, You’re a terrible mother. And she’s an amazing mother. She spends every second with her daughter. He calls her Bernadette — her mother’s name. I’ve seen it. It’s weird.

I don't know if Carole used the wrong word - but if she meant to say she's seen it as opposed to she's heard it - I think she saw some of the emails the douchebag has been sending Bethenny/Dennis

Douchebag all the way. 

Maybe Carole saw in an email that he addressed Beth as Bernadette?

• Love 4
(edited)

One thing that keeps the eye rolling constant.

He called her Bernadette. If true:

So he took a shot at her.

Said something mean.

Hurt her feelings.

I'm so over acting like people taking shots at each other is such a big fucking deal.

I don't like being unkind. AT ALL. But I don't like bullies either. I also don't believe in rolling over and I truly and honestly believe that while Jason's retaliation does him NO favors he is not allowing Beth to treat him as something to be discarded. Someone that has to just TAKE what she DEEMS he's entitled to.

They both made mistakes, they both contributed and I've SEEN how Beth has been toward Jason and his family (watched BGM and BEA) so this whole one way narrative against Jason and his family drives me up the wall.

Meanwhile, the big offenses are that Jason takes verbal shots at Beth.

I agree that Jason seems to be losing some restraint and seems to be escalating and he better get it together but I don't think it's due to him just wanting to be an asshole I think the whole ordeal is unraveling him just as it's taking it's toll on Beth.

Difference is Beth's the one that has been holding the reigns. Demanding Jason accept less than. If only in the case with Brynn (not touching the monetary aspect of it, don't care) she tried her best to deny him of his daughter and that alone shows that all she cared about was WINNING cause there was no reason to take the custody to that level but she did anyway.

That alone is why I can understand the hatred that may have started to build toward Beth. Hey, get divorced but some women really think that it's completely A Okay to automatically sue for full custody with only limited parental right for the father FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THEY NO LONGER GET ALONG. Cause now all of a sudden the animosity a father feels towards their childs mother is automatically unhealthy, dangerous, and not in the best interest for the child. Family discord, arguments happens in a family that's still together. Not desirable but it happens but only when partners split does that same discord become some sort of unacceptable "risk" to the childs well being. Give me a break.

Beth played that card and I would expect being threatened with having your time with your child limited and in the hands of such a selfish spiteful woman would do something to a person. So yeah, he takes digs and calls her Bernadette. And she tried to limited his access to his daughter because she felt like it.  To me I'll take the name calling before having someone try to take away the rights to my child.

The fact that this is even their reality isn't all The Hoppy families fault. Just sayin'

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6

I am watching this episode on demand and despite of what everyone says I truly enjoy it, maybe this is the reason why I no longer watch any RH on Bravo except for NY. 

Top moments for me: 

- Luan asking Ramona "Don't you have anything better to do with your time" (than call Tom's exes) 

- Ramona answers, "No, not really" 

LMAO

Empty nest syndrome has hit Ramona really hard. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

One thing that keeps the eye rolling constant.

He called her Bernadette. If true:

So he took a shot at her.

Said something mean.

Hurt her feelings.

I'm so over acting like people taking shots at each other is such a big fucking deal.

I don't like being unkind. AT ALL. But I don't like bullies either. I also don't believe in rolling over and I truly and honestly believe that while Jason's retaliation does him NO favors he is not allowing Beth to treat him as something to be discarded. Someone that has to just TAKE what she DEEMS he's entitled to.

They both made mistakes, they both contributed and I've SEEN how Beth has been toward Jason and his family (watched BGM and BEA) so this whole one way narrative against Jason and his family drives me up the wall.

Meanwhile, the big offenses are that Jason takes verbal shots at Beth.

I agree that Jason seems to be losing some restraint and seems to be escalating and he better get it together but I don't think it's due to him just wanting to be an asshole I think the whole ordeal is unraveling him just as it's taking it's toll on Beth.

Difference is Beth's the one that has been holding the reigns. Demanding Jason accept less than. If only in the case with Brynn (not touching the monetary aspect of it, don't care) she tried her best to deny him of his daughter and that alone shows that all she cared about was WINNING cause there was no reason to take the custody to that level but she did anyway.

That alone is why I can understand the hatred that may have started to build toward Beth. Hey, get divorced but some women really think that it's completely A Okay to automatically sue for full custody with only limited parental right for the father FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THEY NO LONGER GET ALONG. Cause now all of a sudden the animosity a father feels towards their childs mother is automatically unhealthy, dangerous, and not in the best interest for the child. Family discord, arguments happens in a family that's still together. Not desirable but it happens but only when partners split does that same discord become some sort of unacceptable "risk" to the childs well being. Give me a break.

Beth played that card and I would expect being threatened with having your time with your child limited and in the hands of such a selfish spiteful woman would do something to a person. So yeah, he takes digs and calls her Bernadette. And she tried to limited his access to his daughter because she felt like it.  To me I'll take the name calling before having someone try to take away the rights to my child.

The fact that this is even their reality isn't all The Hoppy families fault. Just sayin'

Because it is? I mean, I dunno. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who thinks it's OK to take shots at me. This, of course, is not to say that Bethenny doesn't play that game. I believe she does, and it's why I eventually fell off the Bethenny love train. I think it's shitty to take shots or say mean and hurtful things because you can't take them back. You just can't. 

1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

Because it is? I mean, I dunno. I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who thinks it's OK to take shots at me. This, of course, is not to say that Bethenny doesn't play that game. I believe she does, and it's why I eventually fell off the Bethenny love train. I think it's shitty to take shots or say mean and hurtful things because you can't take them back. You just can't. 

Thing is they aren't in a relationship. This is part of the reason they got divorced. I'm not saying that it's cool to not be nice to each other but sometimes people can't get passed the reason WHY they separated and still focus on it which causes more conflict. The reason you aren't together is because you didn't get along. It didn't work. It turned ugly etc. etc.. Some never grasp the fact that NOT being together is the end goal. Not that everyone involved has somehow figured out to be all cute and cozy with each other. That just ain't gonna happen with certain couples.

If the ex exhibits behavior that annoys or triggers that's when you go "Welp, this is why we aren't together anymore". It's not an excuse to retaliate through the things that DO still tie you together. The relief from whatever negative binds Beth felt she was in should have been alleviated through a divorce but instead a divorce wasn't good enough. It also had to be a tug of war with Brynn.

I do think Jason is veering off track and getting reckless and inappropriate but I believe that it wouldn't have even gotten this bad had Beth not heartlessly decided to fight Jason about custody. Had that gone amicably I could see the divorce show down not going down the way it is. All the character attacks that were used in order to try to win full custody, which she unfairly and unnecessarily requested, set the stage for the rest of the ugliness. At least that's what I believe. Beth's "hell and torture" might have been over with by now had she not taken to such ugly measures in the beginning.

Maybe Jason calling Beth Bernadette is half insult and half how he truly feels about her. She shares how horrible he makes her life. Him expressing the same is par for the course. It's an all around shame is what it is.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Wendy said:

I am watching this episode on demand and despite of what everyone says I truly enjoy it, maybe this is the reason why I no longer watch any RH on Bravo except for NY. 

Top moments for me: 

- Luan asking Ramona "Don't you have anything better to do with your time" (than call Tom's exes) 

- Ramona answers, "No, not really" 

LMAO

Empty nest syndrome has hit Ramona really hard. 

YES. This was so fucking funny. Oh, Ramona.

• Love 3