Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Im getting the feeling that Festivus thinks she will win the ulitmate prize...a very hairy garden gnome.

Never would have believed it until I saw the creepy spooning last night? she was all sweet and snuggly...wtf??

Edited by Christi
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, missyb said:

Paul offered his lemmings the promised land, Jury House and a paid for summer vacation. Cody could not compete with that. You are right he could not combat that strategy. No returning players unless it is a returning player season ( refuse to call it all stars).

I admire your independent thinking and courage. Of course it is ridiculous to call it "All S...". Shit! I can't even type it. "Returning Players" it is!  or maybe "Returning Victims"?

• Love 1

Festivus and Passover are my favorite names. I don't know if Festivus was trying to throw F4 HOH ( that Paul won) but she really did not do very well. It did not seem as though she was trying to lose. I answered more crrectly than she did. I'll bet Josh could have too. He pays attention to that kind of stuff. Whereas Festivus always says "verbatim" we know know she doesn't know verbatim!!

• Love 3

A special thank you to @Nashville for his keen wit drawing us into alternate holiday names for her. 

In this infuriating, frustrating mess of a season this is welcome comic relief to carry us through.  

It is so Monte Python. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

As someone said upthread, CBS apparently just wants hits to their site.  It's so very sneaky of them.  

Screw  it.  I'll give them the hits, but they will know they are all for Cody, even if they don't "officially" register.

I thought I signed up for the All Access Thursday during all the confusion, but charge still hasn't gone through.  I was going to cancel after the show Weds. anyway.

Why would anyone name their kid Christmas? Noelle is pretty cool.  And Paisley isn't better.

P. S.  I was born around Christmas myself and the thought of being named Christmas tree would drive me bonkers. 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Screw  it.  I'll give them the hits, but they will know they are all for Cody, even if they don't "officially" register.

I thought I signed up for the All Access Thursday during all the confusion, but charge still hasn't gone through.  I was going to cancel after the show Weds. anyway.

You get a month free so you can vote. 

I don't get why people are going in about Cody and his kid.  Is he the only parent to ever play big brother?  Is he the only parent that ever played on any reality game?  Come on, find another reason to dislike Cody if you must.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, lasandi said:

I don't get why people are going in about Cody and his kid.  Is he the only parent to ever play big brother?  Is he the only parent that ever played on any reality game?  Come on, find another reason to dislike Cody if you must.

Word. There's a bunch of reasons to dislike Cody (although I like him a lot), but him having a daughter and spending a summer away from her isn't it. I also think that it's incredibly poor form in general to make snap judgements about someone's parenting abilities without knowing anything about them. There are HG's I've disliked but I'd never assume they were bad parents because I didn't like how they were in the BB house. For instance I didn't really like Shelly Moore but the fact that people started harassing her daughter ... too much.

• Love 20

I am going to be bitterly disappointed in Josh if he couldn't beat Mardi Gras in Pt 2. 

OTOH, given the jury footage we saw on the show this week, I'd believe the rumors about the jury being really bitter at the round-table.  I hope they stay bitter as can be and vote for anyone but Paul, even if that means National Grandparents' Day wins.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

OTOH, given the jury footage we saw on the show this week, I'd believe the rumors about the jury being really bitter at the round-table.  I hope they stay bitter as can be and vote for anyone but Paul, even if that means National Grandparents' Day wins.

Interestingly if Christmas and Paul are in the F2 and Christmas wins, it will be the second time in BB history that a woman beats a man in the F2 - and Paul would happen to be the man both times.  Would it be a coincidence?  (I think not.)

• Love 13

I really don;t think Basanth is going to win against Paul, no matter how bitter the jury is. She was absolutely HORRIBLE to each and every one of them as they were set to be evicted. Plus, at this point, if they are in the f2 together I honestly think she's going to tell everyone to vote for Paul. 

Meanwhile some old BB video: 

For those who remember BB15 better than me how did Aaryn get this idea that Candice sat on her hat? She basically went psycho and flipped Candice's bed over this mysterious hat-sitting. 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, urusai said:

May Day was a total bitch the whole season.  No way she gets any jury votes.  Ultimate goat.

True dat. In fact, we should just skip the holiday nicknames and call her bitch.

So do we know who won part two?

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Sandycat said:

But I got cancer and that dream went out the window.

Ugh horrible I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope you are now out of the woods and doing well. If you are, then you should apply!  I'm a survivor of many years and eventually you go back to being a regular person. I hope the same is true for you.  If it is, apply!!

• Love 4

So glad Josh won. Hopefully he wins final HOH and cuts Paul. 

I cant wait to see the looks on Paul's, Josh's, and Bastille Day's faces when they learn how hated they are. They are among the worst final threes of all time. 

Also, I'm amazed at how low Big Brother itself has fallen in the ratings on Joker's. It's down to a 1.7 out of 5. I've never seen a season ranked so low by its fans. 

• Love 6

I just can't stand these three but I do admit Paul at least is playing, even though he was handed so many advantages.  However,  I despise him and I can't stand to see him win.  Yet Cyber Monday was given more advantages since she should have been medically discharged and brought back another time.  She has been out of the house a lot, has been allowed to skip many challenges, really had an unfair advantage.  I guess that leaves me rooting for Josh.  I can't stand him either, was reminded of that when they replayed the pots and pans ugh but I will say since he has has not been given any advantage by production, I will have to root for him in the interest of what I deem to be the one who went the furthest with no help.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

There's a bunch of reasons to dislike Cody

If he can get the others to NOT vote for Paul then I am on his side.

You all are cracking me up with the holiday names.  Has this one been used yet?  Glad that Groundhog's day lost the pt 2 comp.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Why would anyone name their kid Christmas? Noelle is pretty cool.  And Paisley isn't better.

P. S.  I was born around Christmas myself and the thought of being named Christmas tree would drive me bonkers. 

The full name of Chrissie (Suzanne Somers) on Three's Company was Christmas Snow. Even for a dumb fictional character, that's egregious.  

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Word. There's a bunch of reasons to dislike Cody (although I like him a lot), but him having a daughter and spending a summer away from her isn't it. I also think that it's incredibly poor form in general to make snap judgements about someone's parenting abilities without knowing anything about them. There are HG's I've disliked but I'd never assume they were bad parents because I didn't like how they were in the BB house. For instance I didn't really like Shelly Moore but the fact that people started harassing her daughter ... too much.

I agree. And in terms of it being a poor financial choice, I don't think it will be in the long run. Jessica's going to take the two of them on a cash grab to the best of her ability, which is considerable. But even if that hadn't happened, I assume the BB stipend is in addition to military pensions. 

• Love 9

Although I really really dislike Paul, I do enjoy the relationship the three amigos have.  Paul can push Josh around because Josh allows it. He is enjoying it as well. But I do think he will come through on finale night and defend his right to be there.  Paul thinks he is teaching Josh life lessons?? Maybe a few but Josh knows what is going on and HE allows it. The relationship has worked in his favor. Same with Xmas.

This three do like each other and I enjoy watching them. Except for Paul. LOL But I can handle it because I know Josh is allowing Paul to talk to him like he does.

8 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I disagree.  Fame whore would be one of the last words I'd use to describe Code.

Same here. If he was looking for fame, he'd be called Paul.!

I like Paisley, Christmas otoh is stupid name,

41 minutes ago, me5671 said:

So glad Josh won. Hopefully he wins final HOH and cuts Paul. 

I cant wait to see the looks on Paul's, Josh's, and Bastille Day's faces when they learn how hated they are. They are among the worst final threes of all time. 

Also, I'm amazed at how low Big Brother itself has fallen in the ratings on Joker's. It's down to a 1.7 out of 5. I've never seen a season ranked so low by its fans. 

I bet Josh  doesn't have the gonads to cut Paul! 

• Love 6

That's great that Polar Bear Plunge Day actually did not win Part 2!    This is very interesting, indeed.  If she had won it, she would have only thrown Part 3 to Paul, who would have then evicted her.  Predictable on every level.

But now, it will be Josh and Paul going head to head in Part 3.  IF, for some wild reason, Josh can beat Paul -- which is a long shot, but maybe he can -- will Josh make the move that he should have already made and finally kick Paul out so that Paul is sitting on the jury with the bitter jury members he screwed over?   That would be a lovely turn of events!

Not that I think that National Twinkie Day deserves to be in F2, but if Josh booting Paul out before F2 means that she will be in F2, it will be worth it. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have a question.  Paul seemed just as close to Alex as he was to Christmas.  When or what decided Paul to end up with Christmas?

Paul wants to own the 3-part F3 HoH, so he can (a) lock in one of the F2 chairs for himself and (b) dictate who is sitting beside him.  Looking at who he'd have to compete against in Final HoH, Paul decided Alex was too strong a physical competitor.  Paul's odds of success against International Lefthanders Day would be much greater, so that's who he went with.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I have a question.  Paul seemed just as close to Alex as he was to Christmas.  When or what decided Paul to end up with Christmas?

Paul and Alex weren't rubbing on each other bed mates.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Paul wants to own the 3-part F3 HoH, so he can (a) lock in one of the F2 chairs for himself and (b) dictate who is sitting beside him.  Looking at who he'd have to compete against in Final HoH, Paul decided Alex was too strong a physical competitor.  Paul's odds of success against International Lefthanders Day would be much greater, so that's who he went with.

Paul wanted everyone to think they were going with him to final two.  Alex believed it the most and was the most gullible,  so Paul played her the hardest.  Paul spent much more time with Black Friday than he did with Alex.  Others have commented here on Black Friday and Paul Manson as two of a kind.  Alex is a silly school girl in comparison.

Also, I think production is okay with Paul winning because it seems like half of all the diary room sessions this season are of Paul.  The other half of the televised diary room sessions have been all the other houseguests combined.  Therefore more casual watchers won't think for themselves and will think he is some kind of master mind. Manson was just good at exploiting his advantages and other's stupidity.   But anyone with any kind of insight to the reality of this unreality show isn't fooled.  One way or the other I'm so glad I won't be hearing anymore of his loudmouth commentary three times a week.  I give it up to the live feeders who endured it on a daily basis.  Go Josh, the lesser of three evils.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, hhawks said:

Go Josh, the lesser of three evils.

It's going to be Paul v. Josh in the Final HoH part 3; the winner gets one of the F2 chairs, and picks who sits beside them.  If Josh were to win, his best strategic choice by far would be to select American Indian Day to occupy the other chair - if for no other reason than putting Paul out of play would be the single strongest resume line item any player could possibly have this season.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

That part 3 is always a crapshoot. I still can't believe Steve won that part over Vanessa. 

That's because I think the answers are more producer supplied than they used to be. Before, it wasn't hard for a feed watcher to nail almost every answer because we had watched them so much, we practically knew their thoughts before they did. It was almost like running a category in Jeopardy! And then suddenly, what seemed like the obvious answer wouldn't always be, and what you knew someone would answer turned out to be the complete opposite. I think they started throwing some crapshoot curveball bullshit answers in there just so that someone couldn't sweep the whole thing.

I think it started in BB16. I'm pretty sure BB15 was still legit answers, although Gina Marie's confused face was just because the woman went through life like she had just walked into a two-by-four. Just another thing that production tweaked for the "better", like DR sessions. Of course, we don't get any more bullshit questions about how many pre-existing relationships were in the house because GOD DAMN IT, GUINEA PIGS DON'T COUNT AND I WILL GO TO MY GRAVE SAYING THAT!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Probably Alex winning every competition changed his mind. Xmas was not that good in comps.

• Love 4

a thought: Paul might throw the final HOH thinking it is a lock for Josh to take him to f2. Paul will not want to pick and if he picks Josh he will lose Christmas's vote. 

Josh is going to make Paul think he will pick him for f2 and at the last minute when he wins the last comp (if Paul throws it) Josh will pick Christmas and Paul, the player, will get played in the greatest move in BB history. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

a thought: Paul might throw the final HOH thinking it is a lock for Josh to take him to f2. Paul will not want to pick and if he picks Josh he will lose Christmas's vote. 

Josh is going to make Paul think he will pick him for f2 and at the last minute when he wins the last comp (if Paul throws it) Josh will pick Christmas and Paul, the player, will get played in the greatest move in BB history. 

I can't imagine Paul Manson throwing the final HOH comp.  He's far too invested in winning to leave that decision to Posh, though I see the advantage in not losing Black Friday's vote.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lamima said:

True dat. In fact, we should just skip the holiday nicknames and call her bitch.

Bitch-Mas suits her, I'll stick with that. 

1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

I just can't stand these three but I do admit Paul at least is playing, even though he was handed so many advantages.  However,  I despise him and I can't stand to see him win.  Yet Cyber Monday was given more advantages since she should have been medically discharged and brought back another time.  She has been out of the house a lot, has been allowed to skip many challenges, really had an unfair advantage.  I guess that leaves me rooting for Josh.  I can't stand him either, was reminded of that when they replayed the pots and pans ugh but I will say since he has has not been given any advantage by production, I will have to root for him in the interest of what I deem to be the one who went the furthest with no help.  

Yeah, I hated, I mean HATED Josh much of the time.  But he seems to have a good heart, he's just impulsive, loud, and has poor emotion regulation skills.  He can be a bit of an asshole.  But Bitchmas and Paul  are evil, cruel, people without souls.  They have no redeeming qualities, they are snakes (thanks Dom) - and yeah, they were given plenty of advantages along the way.  

So the only way I'll be satisfied is if Josh wins.  

• Love 13
50 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

As purely lovely as this picture is, it depends entirely on Paul's level of Jury confidence.  If Paul thinks he has sufficient Jury votes on hard lock, he might consider winning FHoHp3 - and sacrificing Valentine's Day's vote in the process - to be an acceptable calculated risk to guarantee his ass in an F2 chair. 

So here's to hoping Paul doesn't feel all that confident in his Jury votes.  :)

• Love 3

Last year Paul lost by one vote. He blames himself for making the wrong choice. He picked Nicole not James, right? I think this year he will not pick a woman, he will go with Josh. I actually think Josh might win and Paul will have a repeat of last year. 

That will be last laugh #1.

Last laugh #2 will be when Cody wins AFP. 

It is going to be great. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

As purely lovely as this picture is, it depends entirely on Paul's level of Jury confidence.  If Paul thinks he has sufficient Jury votes on hard lock, he might consider winning FHoHp3 - and sacrificing Valentine's Day's vote in the process - to be an acceptable calculated risk to guarantee his ass in an F2 chair. 

So here's to hoping Paul doesn't feel all that confident in his Jury votes.  :)

The way Paul has played this season, lying to the jury in his goodbye messages, trying to keep any blood off his hands, I think his calculus is far more about whether he thinks Josh picks him over Dia de los Muertes for F2.  If he thinks Josh will take him over her, then Paul will gladly throw the FHoHp3 to Josh and let Josh cut St Lucia's Day.  Now, I think Josh is the clearest-headed of the Paulettes when it comes to understanding and recognizing Paul's game, so I hope that he doesn't, at the very end, fall for Paul's obvious bullshit line of "I'm a vet, I can't beat a newbie in F2" since, hello, Nicole did just that, beating Paul no less, just last season.  It concerns me that Josh has expressed, to the feeds cameras, uncertainty about who he would ultimately take, if he wins p3 though.  I have no doubt he will beat Cinco de Mayo if they're the F2.  The bitter jury reports give me hope that he would beat Paul also but the jurors might be really pissed with Josh if he has the chance to cut Paul at the end (talk about the ultimate revenge) and doesn't.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

The bitter jury reports give me hope that he would beat Paul also but the jurors might be really pissed with Josh if he has the chance to cut Paul at the end (talk about the ultimate revenge) and doesn't.

Hell, *I'll* be pissed if Josh passes on such a golden opportunity.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Ugh horrible I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope you are now out of the woods and doing well. If you are, then you should apply!  I'm a survivor of many years and eventually you go back to being a regular person. I hope the same is true for you.  If it is, apply!!

Thank you! The cancer is gone but the chemo brought on severe neuropathy in both legs, feet, and hands. Don't mean to be a downer, I'm happy to watch on TV now. Plus I have so much more free time I got into the BB live feeds this year. I always try to find the bright side of things. So happy you are a survivor!!!

• Love 15
3 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Last year Paul lost by one vote. He blames himself for making the wrong choice. He picked Nicole not James, right? I think this year he will not pick a woman, he will go with Josh. I actually think Josh might win and Paul will have a repeat of last year. 

That will be last laugh #1.

Last laugh #2 will be when Cody wins AFP. 

It is going to be great. 

Dear G-D: if you make these two things happen I'll forgive You for some of the other things, plus I'll do an extra good deed too, plus what a great way to start the New Year...even though the finale is on when I will be at my neighbors for holiday dinner (which reminds me: thank you G-D for DVRs)

• Love 3

Heh. I just read that Jessica not only has filmed two episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful, but she's planned to do more as a recurring character.

I bet the Hyena-Sheep will find reasons to trash her on that, even though they're the ones that said that Jessica would be riding on their coattails for fame. I think that was mostly Canada Day who said that, as well.

I'm becoming ok if Paul wins final HOH and takes Josh....as long as he loses. 

Actually, I'm settling with every available option right now. It'll either be Paul/Josh or Josh/Independence Day in the finale (and no Paul/Family Day, which makes me ecstatic), and I'm kind of good with whoever wins. Paul winning would just solidify the shittiness to this shitty season, but overall he'll be a legend only because it took him two tries to win. It'll sting his ego when people STILL don't compare him to Dan or Will or anyone else. Paul losing to Josh would be very satisfying because he'll find out that Josh told the truth in his goodbye messages and that will be one of the many things that screwed Paul out of a win. And, of course, Josh winning against Polar Bear Plunge Day because of him cutting Paul would be fantastic; plus, salty Paul screwing himself out of F2, not earning that 50k and then having to watch Cody or Kevin win AFP while he doesn't even make top 3. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
I forgot to call Boxing Day by her names
  • Love 10

As dangerous as it is to take Paul to F2, I hope Josh does. And wins. Because Paul losing twice in a row - even better if they can also do this one by one vote - will be a thank you to everyone who sat through this shit-tastic season. We deserve it. 

• Love 14

Yeah, if Josh doesn't cut Paul, it would be really great if Paul lost. Here's hoping the jury really is bitter.

As for after the show, I'm betting Evel Dick is going to love having everyone on his show and make them squirm. When that happens, I may just have to subscribe. And I'm betting that Jessica is going to try to get Cody to get go on the podcasts even though he'll probably be uncomfortable about it.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Sandycat said:
8 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

Thank you! The cancer is gone but the chemo brought on severe neuropathy in both legs, feet, and hands. Don't mean to be a downer, I'm happy to watch on TV now. Plus I have so much more free time I got into the BB live feeds this year. I always try to find the bright side of things.

So happy you are a survivor!!!

Oh, I hear you on that, yes all the many side effects, they can be so troubling and life changing.  I was hoping you'd be able to get on The Amazing Race, but it's so great that the cancer is gone, and I love your attitude too!

And thank you for your good wishes, much appreciated 

• Love 1