Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

(edited)

Rme. I am starting to dislike her as much as the other twit. You ABSOLUTELY chose to be in the public eye! You continue to be on the show & have public social media.

08EE7FB7-F2DC-42CA-B52A-5A273BCFDF2B.png

Edited by Kroliosis
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

If she doesn't like the attention then how about leave the show and live a private life... 

Hell no they choose to stay on the show rather than get an actual job and support themselves and their children.... Poor pampered princess can't handle criticism or difference of opinion.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Rme. I am starting to dislike her as much as the other twit. You ABSOLUTELY chose to be in the public eye! You continue to be on the show & have public social media.

Wow.    She chooses to put her life and the lives of her family on tv.    Though I do think viewers can get a bit crazy.    I think if Tori doesn’t like it then get off tv.   The show is about over anyway.  But it’s about the money and neither her or Zach work.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

She used the expression "Karens" which is offensive to every person named Karen.   The biggest laugh is she is out there on the show etc because she fell in love, what a crock.  Go away Tori!

• Love 8
(edited)

nevermind.  don't want to go too off-topic.  Let's just say it was not at all smart for her to throw out the Karen thing and I will leave it at that.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Kroliosis said:

Does anyone know what prompted this comment?  I looked on her IG and didn't see anything, but I find IG hard to navigate, so I probably missed it.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Does anyone know what prompted this comment?  I looked on her IG and didn't see anything, but I find IG hard to navigate, so I probably missed it.

It happens on many of her posts.
This is the most recent where comments about Jackson’s legs appear:

• Useful 1

I have to admit, I was a little concerned when I saw this newest pic of Jackson's leg, but I would never think to bring it up to her. I'm sure they are well aware of their child's leg and it's curve. I can't help but wonder what kind of pressure it's putting on his ankle, knee, and hip joints, but again, that's between his doctor and his parents. 

• Love 6

I think she'd be better off to calmly answer that their doctor is well aware of Jackson's legs and what needs to be done.

On the show we saw Jackson's doctor tell them that he didn't need surgery yet and that episode was filmed about a year ago.

She also took offense at people accusing them of not following social distancing guidelines... She posted pics of them playing a board game or something and they were sitting together with another couple and pics of Jackson playing with that couples children.

They're on a TV show and do the whole "Influencer" thing to make money.... People will have opinions and ask questions.

Tori got snotty and said that Jackson was "popping" his hip and that's why his leg looked so twisted which caused more feedback because there's plenty of posts and videos on her IG with Jackson's twisted legs and he isn't popping his hip in all of them.

I think she's a little bit in denial.... Jackson will need surgery at some point.

When you choose to have children with serious physical problems and share all of it on TV etc..people will ask questions and make comments.... It kind of goes with the territory.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Her response reminds me of how it is usually a good idea to wait a day before putting an emotional response in writing. Mom taught us that 30+ years ago, before our instant and zooming world of technology. 😕

• Love 14
12 hours ago, seasons said:

Her response reminds me of how it is usually a good idea to wait a day before putting an emotional response in writing. Mom taught us that 30+ years ago, before our instant and zooming world of technology. 😕

Right, Tori should respond rather than react. I know it’s easy to get one’s hackles up when it’s perceived that your parenting skills are being criticized, but Tori needs develop a thicker skin if she wants to continue being in the public eye.

It seems that these days, many people react to anything they feel is critical or negative with anger and/or sarcasm.

• Love 8

I might be missing some of the posts, but Tori probably gets hundreds, if not thousands, of people offering  advice or straight out telling her what’s she doing “wrong” with her child, so I don’t completely fault her with her response.  With that said, she has she know by now that she is a public figure so people are going to give her their musings whether she wants them or not.  If it really upsets her that much, she should set her page to private, so she doesn’t have to worry about it.  I’m sure she doesn’t because it does not help her brand.  The best thing is to ignore the trolls and offer a simple response to people showing genuine concern.  As mentioned, something like Jackson’s medical issues are addressed by his drs.  The fact is they do have jobs, the tv show is their job and it allows them to stay at home with their kids, which is an opportunity many parents wish they had. Now they should’ve be concerned that this show will not last forever and plan accordingly.  I mean even Dumb and Dumber seem able to shill their crappy love journal enough to make some sort of living thanks to the show.

I can’t comment on any of Tori’s language because I didn’t see any derogatory posts or comments.  I didn’t really look that hard either.  She needs to grow a thicker skin and people on IG should realize these people generally don’t give a damn about their advice.  I should know Amy’s still posting those God awful selfies despite my desperate pleas on here!  Although, I actually never post anything negative on people’s SM unless I see something illegal or just out right completely dangerous.  I will post a reasonable disagreement of something ridiculous somebody says, but figure if they want to be delusional and they’re not hurting anyone it’s their business.

On a side note, Mr, Irate Panda (Im sure he loves that name) is from  a  prominent family.  I grew up working class and certainly chose the man and not the lifestyle.  Unfortunately, it did thrust me into many situations I was not accustomed or completely comfortable with at the time.  Because of this I chose to limit my role in things I took part in at the beginning, and even now.  Simply put, Tori you are either a public figure or you’re not, and just because you are doesn’t mean everyone is entitled to know every part of your life, but it does mean you are probably going to get a lot more unsolicited advice from strangers.  Be polite, but assertive, and just go about your day.

• Love 9
(edited)

To me, if you're photographing and posting dangerous and reckless behavior involving your children, you should be GLAD that it's called to your attention so you can fix it and save your child's life, not get offended.  Stubborn people with poor ideas on child safety end up with terrible outcomes. Like a dead or injured child.  IMO, the entire ROLOFF family can take a few safety classes. (I've been alarmed about the dog for years, then there's the staircases, fires, mule rides, and then the latest FIREWORKS! I won't even address Jackson's leg issue.)

Tori may think she's all comfy with her storybook love story on LPBS, but, she's actually doing something very SERIOUS, which is raising two special needs children.  One of which has a serious medical issue.  Tori and Zach's attitude really makes me wonder if they do much reading and research about child issues. I just don't see it. It's like it's all about how things look and not about how things really are.   I'll watch the show again, but, I'll have to skip over the parts with her and Zach.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 7/11/2020 at 8:03 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Tori got snotty and said that Jackson was "popping" his hip and that's why his leg looked so twisted which caused more feedback because there's plenty of posts and videos on her IG with Jackson's twisted legs and he isn't popping his hip in all of them.

he's not "pop'n" his hip in this video and his legs are obviously bowed.... he will need surgery but he doesn't look like he's in any pain at this point which is what some IG followers were worried about.

and as far as her getting pissed off over people posting their concerns or advice maybe she should quit posting about how worried she is about her ability to be a good mom or to look after her children and provide the support they need.... she does it all the time!  🙄

Of course when she does that she is showered with compliments and told that she's the most awesome mom on the planet and she loves it.

If you're constantly giving people the impression that you're worried about your parenting skills don't be surprised when people offer advice or ask about Jackson's legs.

She loves the attention as long as it's all POSITIVE and complimentary.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

he's not "pop'n" his hip in this video and his legs are obviously bowed.... he will need surgery but he doesn't look like he's in any pain at this point which is what some IG followers were worried about.

and as far as her getting pissed off over people posting their concerns or advice maybe she should quit posting about how worried she is about her ability to be a good mom or to look after her children and provide the support they need.... she does it all the time!  🙄

Of course when she does that she is showered with compliments and told that she's the most awesome mom on the planet and she loves it.

If you're constantly giving people the impression that you're worried about your parenting skills don't be surprised when people offer advice or ask about Jackson's legs.

She loves the attention as long as it's all POSITIVE and complimentary.

Good point!  👍

What's up with those posts... Is she just fishing for compliments?

She does it on a regular basis and it's always the same theme.... fretting over her ability to look after her children properly and then all her IG ass kisser followers shower her in praise and tell her that she's the best mom in the universe.

• Love 1

After four months in lockdown (with NO kids to worry about, just Mr. AZC and me - not I), I'm wondering if Tori is just overreacting from the stress of the situation.  

After 55+ years of marriage, we've worked out most of the stuff that couples tend to argue over.  But now that we're together and pretty much isolated 100% of the time, I can get pretty annoyed and vocal about stuff that wouldn't have bothered me before March 15th.  

In a normal situation, she might have been better able to accept or reject advice and comments in the spirit we hope the advisors intended - one of helpfulness or genuine concern.  But right now, maybe she's burned out on tolerance.  

I still like her and will cut her some slack.

But not Audrey and Jer; they are simple self-absorbed twits.

• Love 8
(edited)

I didn’t click on  the story, but I saw the videos last night on her Instagram. The video of him pushing Tori while she bent over to put Jackson in the pool, wasn’t funny. It’s not up anymore. I don’t know if it’s expired, or if she took it down. There were others of Zach telling Jackson that mommy did it, repeatedly, and of Tori telling him daddy did it, repeatedly.

It was not amusing. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
(edited)

O.M.G.  What if Tori landed wrong, broke both wrists, and Jackson was face down in the water and the only "adult" able to help him was unable to move Tori out of the way due to their size differential?

Zach needs to apologize to Tori for pushing her, and for telling Jackson that Tori had ANYTHING to do with that.  Then he needs to sit down and tell Jackson that he (Zach) did a bad thing and will not ever do it again.  Then he needs to go on Instagram and acknowledge that what he did was absolutely wrong and stupid.

THINK, Zach.  You're supposed to be an adult and the protector of your family.  NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.  This is not you and your rowdy childhood and teen friends running through the farmhouse with no one to teach you about consequences or potential dangers.  Your wife and son could have been badly injured for what you thought was a cheap laugh.  

You should be ashamed of yourself.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 16
On 7/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, Adiba said:

Right, Tori should respond rather than react. I know it’s easy to get one’s hackles up when it’s perceived that your parenting skills are being criticized, but Tori needs develop a thicker skin if she wants to continue being in the public eye.

As the TV show is their "business" and there are big bucks involved in keeping the show going as long as possible, it might be advisable for the family to have a media expert on retainer to advise them regarding social media posts.  It might cost them some $$ but, in the long run, would probably save them a lot of aggravation and possible loss of audience and future income.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Looks like Zach hasn't grown up at all, that video reminds me of the one someone posted recently of the Roloffs when they were kids...Zach, Jeremy, Jacob and friends are running all over the house shoving each other into the walls, off of beds, down the hallway, off of chairs etc. and blaming it on each other. (edit to add: the same video AZChristian already referenced 👍)

not funny... Poor little Jackson was screaming and coughing, probably got water up his nose and then Zach lies to him and says Tori did it. 😡

Edited by Joan of Argh
Explanation in post
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 7/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Looks like Zach hasn't grown up at all, that video reminds me of the one someone posted recently of the Roloffs when they were kids...Zach, Jeremy, Jacob and friends are running all over the house shoving each other into the walls, off of beds, down the hallway, off of chairs etc. and blaming it on each other. (edit to add: the same video AZChristian already referenced 👍)

not funny... Poor little Jackson was screaming and coughing, probably got water up his nose and then Zach lies to him and says Tori did it. 😡

I just saw that episode of Zach and his friends basically destroying the house while Matt is down in his office at the big house looking disgusted at the camera and yelling at them to stop and Amy staying she wants them to have fun because  she couldn’t do that as a kid because her house was strict.  I though what a bunch of turnips.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4
(edited)

I was sort of kidding about a visit from CPS being appropriate upthread, ref Jackson holding fireworks, but, maybe, it's more likely than I thought. Some smarter and more mature minds need to intervene with them. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
(edited)

Tons of pictures of Zach and Tori celebrating their 5th anniversary away somewhere.  I mean the amount of stories on instagram was never ending.  Looks like they are having a ball as the pandemic rages on too!

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 1

I like tori but she really needs to stop with all the "hus-babe" "babe-uh" "girlsie" etc.. and why can't she just say something simple like  "I love you and our life together" 

Why do they write these long winded love letters, gushing with affection and over the top nonsense.... It always sounds fake to me.

Sometimes less.. is more. ❤

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I like tori but she really needs to stop with all the "hus-babe" "babe-uh" "girlsie" etc.. and why can't she just say something simple like  "I love you and our life together" 

Why do they write these long winded love letters, gushing with affection and over the top nonsense.... It always sounds fake to me.

Sometimes less.. is more. ❤

She also sounds like she's 11 years old with a crush on a boy band. Write like adults. Sound like adults. Less is more. 

• Love 10
On 7/18/2020 at 10:14 AM, AZChristian said:

O.M.G.  What if Tori landed wrong, broke both wrists, and Jackson was face down in the water and the only "adult" able to help him was unable to move Tori out of the way due to their size differential?

Zach needs to apologize to Tori for pushing her, and for telling Jackson that Tori had ANYTHING to do with that.  Then he needs to sit down and tell Jackson that he (Zach) did a bad thing and will not ever do it again.  Then he needs to go on Instagram and acknowledge that what he did was absolutely wrong and stupid.

THINK, Zach.  You're supposed to be an adult and the protector of your family.  NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.  This is not you and your rowdy childhood and teen friends running through the farmhouse with no one to teach you about consequences or potential dangers.  Your wife and son could have been badly injured for what you thought was a cheap laugh.  

You should be ashamed of yourself.  

Was the camera set up remotely, or was there someone else there running the camera to capture the stupidity?

1 minute ago, Tikichick said:

Was the camera set up remotely, or was there someone else there running the camera to capture the stupidity?

Based on the location, I think it was a Ring doorbell which automatically turns on when there is movement.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why do they write these long winded love letters, gushing with affection and over the top nonsense.... It always sounds fake to me

Always seems like they are trying to convince themselves they are in this great love relationship, not us.

• Love 10

I don't care what these two do 99% of the time but yea, actually showing the video of Zach pushing her and Jackson into the pool was a TERRIBLE idea.  Maybe since Zach is so close to the ground he doesn't think the fall would have been as bad but it could have ended REALLY bad. I'm also surprised that Tori didn't appear to be mad about it.  And not sure why they would think it was funny.  Zach pushing just Tori into a pool? ok I can get behind laughing at that. But her in a position to fall on her kid? eeks... Terrible lack of awareness all around. 

• Love 11

That’s not a pool that’s a kiddie pool. Big difference. Tori could have broken her neck. Zack is an idiot.

Everyone should unfollow her. If she has 25 followers she won’t be making free $$$ and won’t need to be snarky.

• Love 3

Goody, a baby walker.  A device so dangerous the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends it be banned (Canada sensibly banned them over a decade ago)  Combine that with a huge dog and a houseful of stairs and I foresee trips to the ER.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Quof said:

Goody, a baby walker.  A device so dangerous the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends it be banned (Canada sensibly banned them over a decade ago)  Combine that with a huge dog and a houseful of stairs and I foresee trips to the ER.   

I was wondering wtf was up with that walker... I thought maybe she found it at a garage sale or something... We haven't had them here for so many years I figured everyone banned them when we did.

Kind of surprised to find out they still sell them in the US.  😲

• Love 1

They sell them, but I just pulled up three articles Warning to not use them. Dangerous and serve no purpose. One from The Mayo Clinic. They weren’t difficult to find. If Tori or Zach spent 5 minutes researching safety tips for children, they might not get so many complaints about their parenting.

Also, she should check on safety of dogs with babies. Dogs should never be up above a baby.  The baby should  always be above the dog in positioning. This is due to multiple reasons, but one has to do with dominance and aggression. I’ve heard several dog experts stress how important this is. Normal, friendly dogs can bite a child. It happens. To pretend otherwise is foolish. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They sell them, but I just pulled up three articles Warning to not use them. Dangerous and serve no purpose. One from The Mayo Clinic. They weren’t difficult to find. If Tori or Zach spent 5 minutes researching safety tips for children, they might not get so many complaints about their parenting.

Also, she should check on safety of dogs with babies. Dogs should never be up above a baby.  The baby should  always be above the dog in positioning. This is due to multiple reasons, but one has to do with dominance and aggression. I’ve heard several dog experts stress how important this is. Normal, friendly dogs can bite a child. It happens. To pretend otherwise is foolish. 

My youngest is 17 and we didn't use a walker even with him!  In fact, all 3 of my sons, including the oldest who's 24, used an "Exersaucer" that's like a walker, but doesn't have wheels.  They cost about the same as walkers.   https://www.walmart.com/ip/Evenflo-ExerSaucer-Activity-Center-Mega-Splash/14978058?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&&adid=22222222227000555748&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40331504432&wl4=aud-566049426865:pla-58727144449&wl5=9008062&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=14978058&veh=sem&gclid=CjwKCAjwjqT5BRAPEiwAJlBuBSmtt7L5hnc0OUYO6QI0rFEBO7SMvwhu0ZOSJOE1rs8c3x53S9kUNxoCgbUQAvD_BwE

• Love 3

Yeah, it seems she's all about the way things look.... aesthetics, but, not the basics and core of the matter like health and safety.  There are FIVE safety concerns regarding their children just based on their media postings.  It's outrageous. 

• Love 7