Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Have they made any announcement themselves?  Normally I'd say there's no obligation, but, they are out there earning through selling out their family on teevee & SM. Could be dragging it out to get more hits, because people will keep hitting up their sites to find out if something will be said, although it may be getting old even by now.

Edited by gonecrackers
6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Have they made any announcement themselves?  Normally I'd say there's no obligation, but, they are out there earning through selling out their family on teevee & SM. Could be dragging it out to get more hits, because people will keep hitting up their sites to find out if something will be said, although it may be getting old even by now.

I think it's obvious when you look at her in pictures, so no announcement is needed.

• Love 6
On 12/10/2019 at 3:34 PM, luvbadtv said:

I think it's obvious when you look at her in pictures, so no announcement is needed.

Exactly anyone who is still wondering must be blind because one look at Lilah and you can tell she's a little person.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

How come Jer and Auj (apparently) have a full-time photographer who follows them all the time, but Zach and Tori live like the rest of us - using a self-timer for pictures?

I could be wrong, but my guess is that it's because Zach and Tori aren't douchenozzles.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

How come Jer and Auj (apparently) have a full-time photographer who follows them all the time, but Zach and Tori live like the rest of us - using a self-timer for pictures?

They have used one of the same photographers Audrey and Jeremy use, and have tagged her (Monique Serra Photography).  On the majority of Tori’s, she tags herself, tori roloffphotography.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

... and use the code tori20 to save 20% off these matching jammies! Because that's what is truly important too.

*you know she thought about doing that

18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

rsz_1lilah1.jpg

Two tags on this photo.

"Our Christmas game is strong tonight" ???

21 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Tori insta storied that Lilah’s 3rd bath was today...I’m not a parent so I wonder if that’s normal for a baby to be bathed every 10 days or so?

I think she may have meant it was her 3rd bath that day?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

So Tori insta storied that Lilah’s 3rd bath was today...I’m not a parent so I wonder if that’s normal for a baby to be bathed every 10 days or so?

I don't know what most people do, but I did a lot of sponge type baths when they were new. It kept them more covered so they didn't get cold. Maybe Tori's been doing that & means it's her 3rd, total immersion, like in a little tub, type bath.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I think she may have meant it was her 3rd bath that day?

I agree I think she meant third bath of the day which is pretty normal with newborns.

They sometimes have runny poops and other things until they get settled into their routine.... and it's easiest to just put them in a bath rather than try to get all the bits and pieces wiped properly.

At least that's what I did with mine at that age and sometimes it meant a few baths a day.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I can't imagine dealing with two really young kids & a big dog in the house of a thousand stairs, especially when she was fresh off the c-section.

I agree and the thing is Tori really doesn't complain much at all, meanwhile we have Auj in a similar situation, minus the stairs & puppy ...and she complains 24/7 🙄

• Love 9
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I can't imagine dealing with two really young kids & a big dog in the house of a thousand stairs, especially when she was fresh off the c-section.

If Tori grew up in a house with lots of stairs it might not bother her that much, her “normal” as you will. 

3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I agree and the thing is Tori really doesn't complain much at all, meanwhile we have Auj in a similar situation, minus the stairs & puppy ...and she complains 24/7 🙄

This is true. Tori seems to have a generally pleasant attitude and Auj does not. 

• Love 4

One thing I like about Tori is that she seems sincerely down to earth... She's happy to share that she gets a lot of her clothes and Jackson's little shirts etc at thrift stores.... She models cute items from the thrift store just as enthusiastically as her other purchases.

Meanwhile Auj is all about fancy boutique clothing that costs a fortune..... I don't think I've ever seen Auj model or display thrift store anything and I follow her fairly closely.  🤔

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

One thing I like about Tori is that she seems sincerely down to earth... She's happy to share that she gets a lot of her clothes and Jackson's little shirts etc at thrift stores.... She models cute items from the thrift store just as enthusiastically as her other purchases.

I never noticed the thrift store clothes, they always seen to be from companies that want her to do a "commercial" for them. Tori and Audrey both get a lot of free things for themselves and the kids.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I never noticed the thrift store clothes, they always seen to be from companies that want her to do a "commercial" for them. Tori and Audrey both get a lot of free things for themselves and the kids.  

Oh definitely she does the new clothing commercial promotion stuff too but Tori also displays a lot of clothing from ThredUP and other online thrift stores.

At first I thought it was new clothing because it all looked so nice, very gently used and for a fraction of the price...  The other day she showed some cute Disney shirts she got Jackson from ThredUP.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh definitely she does the new clothing commercial promotion stuff too but Tori also displays a lot of clothing from ThredUP and other online thrift stores.

At first I thought it was new clothing because it all looked so nice, very gently used and for a fraction of the price...  The other day she showed some cute Disney shirts she got Jackson from ThredUP.

I didn't realize ThredUP was a thrift store, I also thought it was new.  Maddie from Sister Wives also did a "commercial" for ThredUP.  Thanks for the info!

• Love 2