Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Amy certainly didn’t subscribe to that idea while married to Matt!  

Actually, in early episodes she was pretty much backing Matt in talking heads. She also committed to being just a wife and mother as her man wanted until he was out of work to where they nearly lost their home. She's often derided for the part time jobs she worked without anyone giving credit to the notion that she loved her man enough to back his career over her own and assumed the secondary role of wife and mother. Amy gave up the best years of her adulthood to raise Matt's children and now is often derided for her attempts at businesses without any concession made to the notion that she gave up her adult working history in order for Matt to excel at his career without needed to bother with his family.  

Where I worry for Amy with Chris is that she doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes. But Matt definetely benefited from Amy standing by and two steps behind her man.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Moderator Announcement: Please try to stay on topic in the threads, this is the Zach and Tori thread, as such the majority of the discussion should involve them. If you would like to expand your thoughts, a simple "Taking my response to the blah blah bah thread" is a good habit.

Additionally- Be Civil disagreement is fine, attacking other posters is not. Make your point once or twice and move on. If someone has broken the rules, report the post for a moderator to review, but do NOT engage.

When you buy equipment for use by a child, it’s a good idea to read the safety warnings. Seats like that are meant to be securely attached to a chair, or used on the floor. It is stated in the manual.

The seat is called Ingenuity™. The name is not to be taken literally.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6

I don't give a crap who it is, Matt, Amy or any of the others... WEAR A DAMN MASK!!!!

I have one daughter who's a nurse and 2 nieces an x-ray technician and a nurses aid, so far both of my nieces had covid... Neither has regained their sense of smell or taste and it was over a month ago since they recovered.

It really makes me angry the way ALL of the Roloff's waltze around mingling with family and friends and not a mask in sight.

Auj's family had a get together in their barn, about 20 adults and children NO MASKS.

They were singing karaoke, handing the microphone back and forth and the kids including Ember were touching the microphone with their mouths!.... In fact Ember had her mouth all over the microphone.

I couldn't believe my eyes, karaoke during a pandemic and everyone sharing the same microphone!    I wanted to scream!  😲

Edited by Joan of Argh
SpellingK
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, floridamom said:

What is patching?

I assume she is using a patch for Amblyopia (lazy eye). The patch is worn over the stronger eye, to make the weaker eye stronger.

The fact she wears her glasses when they “remember”, is troublesome.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I assume she is using a patch for Amblyopia (lazy eye). The patch is worn over the stronger eye, to make the weaker eye stronger.

It's okay, she is just going to pray that surgery is not necessary.  No need to listen to what the doctor told you to do to prevent surgery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's correct, a couple weeks ago Tori posted a pic with Lilah wearing her eye patch.

It had adhesive on the edges so it just sticks on her skin around her eye, seemed like a good idea because there was no elastic band around her head to claw at or slide off.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I thought the patch would be put on the stronger eye to help the weaker eye work better. I have cut them a lot of slack but I was Whoa! when I read the "when we remember" about the eye glasses above. You can't remember that??

Exactly, that's a pretty important thing to forget!

Put a note on your fridge, set a reminder on your phone, set an alarm or whatever but you DON'T forget your child's medicine or treatment.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, LucindaWalsh said:

I thought the patch would be put on the stronger eye to help the weaker eye work better. I have cut them a lot of slack but I was Whoa! when I read the "when we remember" about the eye glasses above. You can't remember that??

Hopefully, they don't also take that approach to dental care.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

now she's hawking "Jesus" bracelets.. not sure I understand the color coding.. seems gimmicky

tori1.jpg

They look like cheap plastic or rubber and like they'd cost pennies to manufacture... and they want $15 for 10 bracelets........I'm sorry but do women wear that type of thing?

They look like a babies teething rings.

I see that Tori is also pushing the little 8 page prayer book for children for $20... 8 PAGES! 😮

These people have more money than sense.

• Love 6

Audrey was also endorsing a child’s  prayer book or bible, something similar.  I am amazed that these two “religious” “Jesus loving” women are obviously holding a grudge and not speaking.  What about forgiveness and love ladies, turning the other cheek.  Frauds, both of them.  

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Wonder if she had anyone in mind when she wrote this!

LOL  Oh she surely did.  If she didn't write it, it really resonated with her. What did Odd do now?

Edited by Absolom
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is from a video of Lilah crawling over to the cabinet and banging her head (you could hear it) on the door multiple times.
What are you thinking, Tori?

DF554D66-F775-4453-86C6-19C355B601EE.jpeg

That was a disturbing video poor little Lilah is banging her head really hard into the cabinet over and over and over again.... Wth?? Go pick her up already... 🙁

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am seriously wondering if something might be wrong with Lilah other than dwarfism.  Also, did you notice Jackson standing on a chair in the background.  

I've been wondering the same thing for a while now...

Lilah doesn't seem as robust or sturdy as Jackson.

Does anyone remember how old Jackson was when he started walking?

Lilah doesn't look like she's anywhere near walking and her head seems larger than Jackson's 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I found that video disturbing, Lilah kept rocking forward and back.. BANG, BANG, BANG...  her head is so large I was grimacing each time she banged it.

Tori is my favorite but sometimes she does the craziest things, maybe she's overwhelmed raising 2 dwarf children with Zach which is like 3 dwarf children.  😟

• Love 4