Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

On 11/13/2019 at 3:41 AM, seasons said:

Ugh. Tori's latest Instagram story is a few seconds of jackson and the rest is her selling this dog food she "found". Dog food.

zach's story is all jackson. I actually thought i unfollowed tori because of all the selling. Going to check. 🐕

She's soooo into the selling.... Ugh....Just in the last month or so she's been pushing Baby clothes, Skincare products, Smoothies, Dog food, Toys and a couple other things I can't remember.

Jeeez enough already with the "Sweep Up" and use my code "Tori20" for 20 percent off!!  🙄

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wow, the baby looks like amy. She is a doll. God Bless.

Guess she is a LP. I hope if that is so, she is like amy and has avoided major health issues. 

Tori is really going to have her hands full. I pray for her health and strength as well as the family and all those with health challenges. 💕🙏

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

The baby is cute as a button but I'm not crazy about the name. 

I like Lilah, but.....Ray?  It's a pet peeve of mine. I'm not keen on male names for females. I'm not sure what it is. I just heard of someone who named their newborn girl Charlie Ray. I don't get it. I suppose the parents have their reasons. 

12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like Lilah, but.....Ray?  It's a pet peeve of mine. I'm not keen on male names for females. I'm not sure what it is. I just heard of someone who named their newborn girl Charlie Ray. I don't get it. I suppose the parents have their reasons. 

I agree Lilah isn't horrible but this whole trend of unique names annoys me because so often the names are ridiculous or something that other kids will tease about.

I can't think of anything too awful that can be made of Lilah.. 

I wonder if they plan on calling her Lilah or Lilah Ray?

Not crazy about either but it's their baby 😃

37 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Maybe they know a Ray? A family I know gave their fourth daughter the middle name of Rae. Her father was Ray. 

Do we know Tori's maiden name?  My 3rd son has my maiden name as his middle name.  We were going to use my father's first name, but then my son's initial's would have been ERR, which didn't seem like a good idea.  

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Amy looks very content in this photo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 11/23/2019 at 4:09 AM, ginger90 said:

btw, Tori’s maiden name is Patton.

That would be a cute middle name or first! 

I know people who have used their maiden names as first or middle names for their children. 

And with one friend, her middle name is Jean (i think..) so they gave their 2nd son the middle name of Gene. 

Lilah Ray sounds very southern.. so I wonder if Tori watches a lot of HGTV or Food Network lol 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't trust Tori's judgment when it comes to their dog.  A large dog around small children makes me nervous, though, it doesn't bother her at all. 

Tori knows her dog. And Murphy is used to being around Jackson. My parents had a giant poodle (they don't breed them anymore, he was 6' tall on his back feet). He was great with me. Better than my human cousins.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't trust Tori's judgment when it comes to their dog.  A large dog around small children makes me nervous, though, it doesn't bother her at all. 

I agree, no matter how well you think you know your dog it is still an animal and cannot be trusted 100 percent.  They should always be careful with the dog around the kids.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Jesus. Just say she had a bath. No one wants to know about blow outs. We know they happen, no need to mention it. 

I know. I'm not sure why she has to do that. I get that on the show they have to create things to say for interest, humor, drama, etc., but, she can't seem to let it go.  

The baby picture after the bath and the one resting on her chest, look like different babies to me. lol 

• Love 5

The photo concerns me because, I've heard multiple dog experts  say that you should not have the family dog over the baby.  The dog should always be on a lower level than the child. Having the dog physically looking down on the baby encourages behavior that may seem sweet, but,  creates possessiveness that is unhealthy.  I realize that breed is known for devotion, but, you still don't take chances.   I hope the child is safe.  When large dogs injure a child, the owners always say they are shocked and never expected it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 11/22/2019 at 1:18 AM, Jaded said:

I like Lilah a hell of a lot better then Ember. I wonder if the "h" on the end is for any reason in particular. To me it looks better spelled Lila. 

Hating the stupid H on Lilah.  When I see it written, I pronounce it in my head as “Lie-la-uuuuggghhh”

Why not just Lila?

Also 🙄 with the “girlsie!”

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Hating the stupid H on Lilah.  When I see it written, I pronounce it in my head as “Lie-la-uuuuggghhh”

Why not just Lila?

Also 🙄 with the “girlsie!”

I'm kind of neutral on this name... It wouldn't be my choice but it's not as bad as some of the names out there. 😂

not real crazy about LIElah which other kids will probably say... Lilah the Liar or some other teasing about lying.   

• Love 2