Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

How about the one with Zach pronouncing words Tori spells? 🤦‍♀️

Did you see the one where Zach slides out I guess just in underwear and a long shirt, suppose to be Tom Cruise in Risky Business, then Jackson runs out.  Yikes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, LucyEth said:

Did you see the one where Zach slides out I guess just in underwear and a long shirt, suppose to be Tom Cruise in Risky Business, then Jackson runs out.  Yikes!

No, thank goodness!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Sometimes, I wonder about that woman. 

She seems sweet but I wonder too, she put up an instagram story a few weeks ago where she wanted to open a can of tuna but had no can opener.  Decided she would try to open it with a knife.  A knife, if you didn't stab yourself first there would shards of metal in the can.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

It seems that the parents, Jer, too, seem to have an idea of what makes a cool picture of their kids.  For me, high places, sharp objects, open fires, large animals, etc.  SCREAMS UNSAFE. Keep baby away. It's not cute or amusing.  It seems to usually be Tori and Jer involved in this, though, Auj and Zach may condone it. 

• Love 4
On 3/31/2020 at 6:22 PM, LucyEth said:

She seems sweet but I wonder too, she put up an instagram story a few weeks ago where she wanted to open a can of tuna but had no can opener.  Decided she would try to open it with a knife.  A knife, if you didn't stab yourself first there would shards of metal in the can.

how do you not have a can opener!?!? at least around here you still need an opener for canned veggies. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

What a difference between Tori's posts and those preachy ones from amy and audrey. Seems like tori backed off from the annoying "use code Tori20" or whatever she was doing selling hair stuff, baby stuff, etc.

• Love 6

Besides Amy’s pandemic-inspired shill, I don’t mind Tori, Amy, ugh or even Audrey posting their sales pitches, since they do seem to consider this at least part of their careers.  I think Tori’s page at least seems somewhat believable to what her actual life is like.  I think that’s what sets hers apart from Audrey’s and even Amy’s pages.   

• Love 3
On 4/18/2020 at 5:54 PM, LucyEth said:

She did one today, an Instagram story

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.51.59 PM.png

Oh, for Pete's sake. What the heck is BrushX?

I jinxed things with my comment above about her shilling less crap.

this is why i stopped following her on Instagram.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

Why Zach Roloff Has Such an Awkward Reaction to Mom Amy's Engagement

I don't know how much of this is true - I'm always suspicious of producer-driven drama on this show. But if it is true, I can definitely see why Zach wasn't happy.

"I told my mom and dad, ‘Hey, these are one things I don't want to talk about on camera, my one out of bounds is your guys' relationship and if that relationship goes anywhere else beyond where it is now. I don't want to be surprised by any news of those relationships on camera. And then she went on camera and surprised me with that news," - Zach

So Zach was very specific about it and did not want the whole world to share in that private moment. But his mom, who loves selfies right up her nose, probably thought sharing such a special moment with only her son would be a waste.

Edited by Jenny8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

That's a very specific request and not a difficult one to keep but Amy has done this type of thing before, remember when she gave an interview and revealed that Zack and Tori's new baby was a little person before Zack and Tori had said anything about it.

Amy is so ridiculous and giddy over Chris it's embarrassing, she acts like a moron and nothing else matters it's just CHRIS, CHRIS, CHRIS... I'll never forget her rubbing her ass into Chris's crotch, stretching backwards with his arms all over her chest as they kissed at the campfire with another couple.

The other couple sat side by side and talked but Amy was practically making out with Chris in front of them, I'm sure her kids loved watching that display on TV not to mention her night out with the girls where they sat there like a bunch of horny sailors in town for the night and then they got up and danced together like teenagers and of course Amy led the dance with her arms in the air trying to look all sexy, her kids probably barfed into bags watching that display.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am so disappointed in Zac and Toris reaction to his mothers engagement. It seems he  takes sides with his dad and his cheating ways. Growing up she was the one always doing the hard stuff and Matt always did the fun stuff. All her hard work and happiness is forgotten.  Grow up Zac. This show supports you. I dont seen you doing any other thing for your income. You have gotten cocky. I think you would like it if the show continued on the farm without your mother.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, jaynesworld said:

This show supports you. I dont seen you doing any other thing for your income. You have gotten cocky. I think you would like it if the show continued on the farm without your mother.

That being said, I thought it did lend some "drama" to the story line by Zach being so irritated and disappointed in Amy for touching on this taboo subject (to Zach).

Let's face it, The show is the ONLY way Zach and Tori have to support their growing family.  Anything each of them can do to add "viewership" to the vintage show, is favorable to them in that way.

I wonder how much compensation each of the family receives for doing the show after all these years.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pdlinda said:

Let's face it, The show is the ONLY way Zach and Tori have to support their growing family.  Anything each of them can do to add "viewership" to the vintage show, is favorable to them in that way.

I caught some of Amy's live chat on Sunday.  She mentioned more than once that she hopes people will continue to watch the show.  Hinting that they would like to go on with filming it as long as possible.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, pdlinda said:

That being said, I thought it did lend some "drama" to the story line by Zach being so irritated and disappointed in Amy for touching on this taboo subject (to Zach).

I wonder how much compensation each of the family receives for doing the show after all these years.

Tori was a Kindergarten teacher and Zach works with Matt in the Roloff Stools Company, so it isn't that they have no other ways to support themselves.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Tori was a Kindergarten teacher and Zach works with Matt in the Roloff Stools Company, so it isn't that they have no other ways to support themselves.

I understand that Tori was a Kgn teacher and there was some vague mention of Zach promoting Matt's Stool business some time ago (never saw any progress on that front); however, with 2 special needs babies now in the family it seems very unlikely to me that either of them would be able to realistically pivot to those other means of making a living. 

That's in addition to what I'm going to assume would be a massive pay cut. 

I'm not sure about real estate prices in Oregon; however, from what I know about home costs throughout most of the Country buying and maintaining a home and absorbing all the other expenses the family would incur on an ongoing basis would far exceed what a Kgn and/or sales job might produce for Zach and Tori. 

Also child care would likely be very expensive. 

I would say they would choose to stick with the show for as long as possible.

• Love 2

Tori and Zach knows who butters their bread-bet jer and auj also understand that FATHER KNOWS BEST

www.wealthypersons.com

As of March 2020, Matt Roloff is expected to have a net worth of approximately $5 million dollars.Mar 31, 2020

Аmу Rоlоff
   Рrоduсеr аnd асtrеѕѕ
Nеt Wоrth іn 2020:    $5 mіllіоn
Lаѕt Uрdаtеd:    Арrіl 2020

https://www.wealthypersons.com/amy-roloff-net-worth-2020-2021/

Edited by TMI
adding amy info
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I understand that Tori was a Kgn teacher and there was some vague mention of Zach promoting Matt's Stool business some time ago (never saw any progress on that front); however, with 2 special needs babies now in the family it seems very unlikely to me that either of them would be able to realistically pivot to those other means of making a living. 

That's in addition to what I'm going to assume would be a massive pay cut. 

I'm not sure about real estate prices in Oregon; however, from what I know about home costs throughout most of the Country buying and maintaining a home and absorbing all the other expenses the family would incur on an ongoing basis would far exceed what a Kgn and/or sales job might produce for Zach and Tori. 

Also child care would likely be very expensive. 

I would say they would choose to stick with the show for as long as possible.

Respectfully, I don't know why Tori couldn't resume her teaching career when she's ready.  Zach would be more than capable of taking care of both children.  The stool business has a website and seems to still be in business.  

• Useful 1
On 3/28/2020 at 5:20 PM, LucyEth said:

Tori discovered Tik Tok,  plenty of dumb videos being posted😩

On 3/29/2020 at 8:38 AM, ginger90 said:

How about the one with Zach pronouncing words Tori spells? 🤦‍♀️

These two posts always make me laugh, EVERY TIME I read them.  I never even saw the videos and I actually like Tori and Zach, but I can just imagine the head shaking I would be doing.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

• LOL 2
On 4/30/2020 at 2:10 PM, TMI said:

Tori and Zach knows who butters their bread-bet jer and auj also understand that FATHER KNOWS BEST

www.wealthypersons.com

As of March 2020, Matt Roloff is expected to have a net worth of approximately $5 million dollars.Mar 31, 2020

Аmу Rоlоff
   Рrоduсеr аnd асtrеѕѕ
Nеt Wоrth іn 2020:    $5 mіllіоn
Lаѕt Uрdаtеd:    Арrіl 2020

https://www.wealthypersons.com/amy-roloff-net-worth-2020-2021/

I'm not sure how they gauge those values. I suppose they could be in the right ballpark, but, I looked at mine one day on the internet and got a big kick out of it.  It was WAY more than my income or value.  I think they included the gross income from my business for  several years. lol  I would think that if Matt and Amy invested well, they should be able to live comfortably.  They don't seem to really worry about finances. 

• Love 1

Last week Tori was promoting that new diet regimen called NOOM complete with SWIPE UP

Looks like Tori and Auj will promote anything if they get theirs for free.

I expect that type of thing from Auj but I feel disappointed when Tori does it.  😕

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Last week Tori was promoting that new diet regimen called NOOM complete with SWIPE UP

Looks like Tori and Auj will promote anything if they get theirs for free.

I expect that type of thing from Auj but I feel disappointed when Tori does it.  😕

No judgement on your feelings, it seems a lot of people think the same way, but can I ask why you dislike these promotions? Is it because you think they don’t actually believe in the products and would promote anything, dislike promotion of anything because it takes away from the rest of their instagram page, dislike them getting free stuff, or some other reason? I guess their shills don’t bother me unless the product is harmful or tacky in their promotion (i.e. Amy’s imo tacky e-gather shill during a pandemic).  I guess I always saw it as an extension of their jobs to build their brand and bank accounts while they’re still on the air.  I’d probably shill a BrushX if it helped me to be a SAHM (well if if I had kids and wasn’t already staying at home lol).  I’m not really sure about their finances, I think they make ok money from TLC but have no idea about the COL in OR or living expenses for 4 people, although we know Zach certainly saves money on party food! Actually, I suspect that’s a pushed storyline because Zach is on the cheap side, I figure production covers some/most of the costs of things they film except maybe some of the Roloffs Farms events.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

The wives are at it again.  Here's Tori's  dedication to the most wonderful man in the world. Babe Uh 🙄  Audrey also did one for Jeremy.  Well at least they are very happy.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.59.10 AM.png

On 5/7/2020 at 4:29 AM, Irate Panda said:

No judgement on your feelings, it seems a lot of people think the same way, but can I ask why you dislike these promotions? Is it because you think they don’t actually believe in the products and would promote anything, dislike promotion of anything because it takes away from the rest of their instagram page, dislike them getting free stuff, or some other reason? I guess their shills don’t bother me unless the product is harmful or tacky in their promotion (i.e. Amy’s imo tacky e-gather shill during a pandemic).  I guess I always saw it as an extension of their jobs to build their brand and bank accounts while they’re still on the air.  I’d probably shill a BrushX if it helped me to be a SAHM (well if if I had kids and wasn’t already staying at home lol).  I’m not really sure about their finances, I think they make ok money from TLC but have no idea about the COL in OR or living expenses for 4 people, although we know Zach certainly saves money on party food! Actually, I suspect that’s a pushed storyline because Zach is on the cheap side, I figure production covers some/most of the costs of things they film except maybe some of the Roloffs Farms events.

I don't know what Dustbunnys view is but I'm okay with it until they promote things that can harm people.

They've both done it, childrens toys that were obvious choke hazards..... Miracle potions and cleansing teas etc. that aren't good for everyone, MLM pyramid schemes that can ruin people financially, they never give a warning of possible problems or suggest that you ask your doctor before guzzling gallons of miracle tea.

I also have a problem with them using their Super Duper Christian celebrity status (Jer & Auj) to lure people in.... They wrap themselves in the bible and people trust them.

They're a little too Jim and Tammy Faye for me. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know what Dustbunnys view is but I'm okay with it until they promote things that can harm people.

They've both done it, childrens toys that were obvious choke hazards..... Miracle potions and cleansing teas etc. that aren't good for everyone, MLM pyramid schemes that can ruin people financially, they never give a warning of possible problems or suggest that you ask your doctor before guzzling gallons of miracle tea.

I also have a problem with them using their Super Duper Christian celebrity status (Jer & Auj) to lure people in.... They wrap themselves in the bible and people trust them.

They're a little too Jim and Tammy Faye for me. 

Thanks for your input, honestly I had gotten rid of IG so missed most of their shills. I agree with hating anything harmful like that damn Tummy Tea or anything reeking of pyramid schemes (I’m not saying they did, but I dislike those things in general). I also dislike anything I don’t think they really use.  Anyway, thanks for answering my question.  Now back to the Amy thread, can’t wait to see what flattering professional selfie we have today LOL.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Thanks for your input, honestly I had gotten rid of IG so missed most of their shills. I agree with hating anything harmful like that damn Tummy Tea or anything reeking of pyramid schemes (I’m not saying they did, but I dislike those things in general). I also dislike anything I don’t think they really use.  Anyway, thanks for answering my question.  Now back to the Amy thread, can’t wait to see what flattering professional selfie we have today LOL.

I don't know if shes in any other MLM's but there's a class action lawsuit against "Young Living" essential oils which it describes as a "Cult-like Pyramid Scheme" and Auj pushes that stuff like her life depends on it... I hate when they do that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Jackson is turning 3 this month, i think. I know kids all start talking at different ages, especially boys, so please... but I'm just hoping he talks more off camera. Hoping he is starting to put little sentences together, etc. It does seem like z and t seem to talk for him a lot... 

too bad things are so limited with covid 19. he would benefit from preschool. 

• Love 2