Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, LucyEth said:

“Like he freaking owns the place”.  Oh Tori🙄

She's a little dramatic...

Like when she insists on calling Zach "babe uh!" and goes on and on saying stuff like... "how could I be the lucky woman that gets you for a husband?" followed by a couple more  "babe uh's" even though Zach looks embarrassed.

Nothing wrong with it but people will comment.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What’s wrong with the sentence?

Are you asking me?  If so, I think using “freaking” is stupid.  

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori said they were also shopping for school clothes... 

I still think of him as a toddler but he's becoming a big boy.

I hope he likes school ❤

He is probably going to attend some kind of pre-school.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

He is adorable!  What Tori said is just an expression and she was avoiding using the f___ word so used freaking instead.

Yes, I know that, I still think it’s stupid!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 2/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, ginger90 said:

This is from a video of Lilah crawling over to the cabinet and banging her head (you could hear it) on the door multiple times.
What are you thinking, Tori?

DF554D66-F775-4453-86C6-19C355B601EE.jpeg

I don’t have kids. Is that normal behavior?

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I don’t have kids. Is that normal behavior?

Maybe bumping their head once or twice but my kids never rocked back and forth BANGING their head into a cabinet or wall or anything else over and over again... Lilah banged her head a lot and quite hard.... It made me wonder if maybe her head bothers her and it felt good to bang it.

She's very cute and I love Lilah but I think she's a little behind for a one yr old.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I googled it.  Could be a problem, but not necessarily.  She's not the only kid that has done repetitive banging.  At least she wasn't doing it while crawling near the edge of a countertop with a blender in her hands and an unprotected fireplace nearby.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I don’t know why but some kids do rock back and forth banging their hang often on a headboard.  They do this to soothe themselves to go to sleep.  I don’t understand why and didn’t see this video, so while it could be something more serious, it is something some kids do.  Hopefully, Tori and Zach have addressed it with Lilah’s doctor.

*Just saw @AZChristian wrote something similar.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Why did Tori video Lilah instead of pick her up and remove her from the situation. She could have hurt herself doing that repeatedly.

Where is this video, as I haven't seen it?

Tori just sat there recording it on her phone, that's what people were upset about.

Maybe she picked her up after she quit recording but that wasn't recorded.

It was an Instagram LIVE which disappears after 24 hrs or whatever.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Why did Tori video Lilah instead of pick her up and remove her from the situation. She could have hurt herself doing that repeatedly.

I've seen the video. The kid was in no danger of harming herself. It was a thirty second video and while we didn't see Tori pick up her child, I'm pretty confident the kid wasn't left on the floor for hours. 

I mean, people do dumb things with kids. I'm not *proud* of this but there's at least one photo of my niece at one year of age sitting in a pasta kettle with veggies loaded around her and a sign saying "baby soup". There's another of her sitting in the dish washer captioned "time to clean the baby" and a third with the kid wearing a t-shirt saying "Dingo Bait" with the family's giant Akita licking her face. I assure you, we never let the dog eat the baby.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

These two are on another vacation.  Where do they get the money?  I cannot believe TLC pays that much that they can both not work, raise two children and constantly go away places.  Maybe Amy and or Matt fund them from their coffers like Prince Charles took care of his two sons.  

• Love 5

This kid thinks he owns a lot of places!  Tori is so dramatic.

It’s fine. I’m fine.

My sweet baby J had his first day of school today! He’s been asking for so long to go to school and he finally got to go today! My mama heart was bursting with pride watching him March in like he owned the place.

He gave me a big hug and kiss before I left and said “peace mom!” ✌🏼

I love this kid so stinking much!! So proud of you Jackson! ❤️

272F154F-9C40-4965-9116-6DB2745F5CFF.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Tori actually said that this recipe isn't any good and I believe her...

Diced tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese and noodles mixed together in a pot *BARF!*

tori1.jpg

My niece made this and it looked a lot different.  This is something very popular on the internet right now (I have heard).  You are supposed to bake the cheese and tomatoes with olive oil and spices first and then mix into hot pasta.  Not sure if that is what Tori did, also apparently you can use any cheese you like,  does not have to be feta.  

• Useful 4
On 3/2/2021 at 8:30 AM, ginger90 said:

57616D4A-19BA-49D4-BFBB-AA2BC31D145F.jpeg

First thought this was T. selling some food service or something.

Those pasta bows seem too big for baby. I'd cut them in half or choose something smaller.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't really understand insta - what does "sunkissed by carajourdan" mean?

In a way, it’s photoshopping the picture. It’s called a preset.

• Love 1

Ok, Debbie Downer here... but T really has her hands full with Zach and two dwarf children. I'm sorry they had a miscarriage. 

T needs to stay strong and healthy.

But life can throw curves at you though as we all know. Big ones. 

If they do have a third baby that is also a dwarf - I can't even imagine with all the health challenges already in their little family. I wonder if they ever consider how much is on T's shoulders and what that would mean if ever she is compromised in some way. 

• Love 7

It would mean Zach would have to step up more. He's not so disabled that he couldn't safely raise a child or children alone. Amy and he have the same sort of dwarfism and its fair to say Amy did the physical parenting of her four children- the feeding, the bathing , the dressing, the diapering, the taking them outside for walks. Zach is lucky to have an able bodied partner but the task of childcare is not physically beyond him.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, seasons said:

Ok, Debbie Downer here... but T really has her hands full with Zach and two dwarf children. I'm sorry they had a miscarriage. 

T needs to stay strong and healthy.

But life can throw curves at you though as we all know. Big ones. 

If they do have a third baby that is also a dwarf - I can't even imagine with all the health challenges already in their little family. I wonder if they ever consider how much is on T's shoulders and what that would mean if ever she is compromised in some way. 

I was thinking the same thing.. another Debbie Downer.. but come on!

• Love 4

Query - what would the Roloffs pay for medical insurance?  Neither adult has a job, so they're not eligible for any group coverage.  Assuming they were able to use Cobra after Tori left her job, wouldn't that have expired by now? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Quof said:

Query - what would the Roloffs pay for medical insurance?  Neither adult has a job, so they're not eligible for any group coverage.  Assuming they were able to use Cobra after Tori left her job, wouldn't that have expired by now? 

COBRA's expensive, so they may have bought insurance through Oregon's health insurance exchange (ACA/Obamacare).  Oregon has a fairly robust exchange, which decouples group insurance from employment.

Edited by readheaded
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Quof said:

Affordable Care Act?

The families referenced above have two people, mom and dad taking care of the kids.  IMO Zach couldn’t handle it alone, he would have to bring in Cha Cha and Amy.  

• Love 2

Well, assuming Tory was incapacitated health wise, Zach would have to step up, the way Amy stepped up when she chose to have children with Matt, a man who was not physically capable. If you're  questioning whether Zach is just too lazy to do the work his mother did, sure, maybe, he's pretty lazy. But Zach and Amy have the same sort of dwarfism so Zach is physically capable of tending his children (fewer than Amy had to manage).

Most people in that situation would lean on family support. Zach is lucky in that respect - Tory has parents likely to help out as well. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

For fraternal twins, Zach and Jeremy are very alike. I would expect Jeremy to toss his kids at Amy and Chacha as well if something happened to Aujpoj.

Of the 2 of them, Zach seems to be the more hands-on parent than Jeremy.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

For fraternal twins, Zach and Jeremy are very alike. I would expect Jeremy to toss his kids at Amy and Chacha as well if something happened to Aujpoj.

No, he would probably use his in laws.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

It hasn't been unsurmountable for the Johnstons to have 5 kids and both parents are little.

I only meant (I have nothing against small families) but how many times can the babies be healthy.. maybe i don't know enough about it

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Boston said:

I only meant (I have nothing against small families) but how many times can the babies be healthy.. maybe i don't know enough about it

That’s how I took it.  In the Johnstons’ case, their kids have had health challenges related to being little people and also, emotionally, from their early childhood experiences.  Nonetheless, Trent and Amber adopted 3 of those kids knowing they had issues.  It all probably just depends on the people involved and how much they’re willing to take on. 

• Love 2

Lila obviously has issues that their first child doesn't seem to. If I was the one birthing kids I'd have mixed feelings brining another one into the word after seeing what she's probably going to have to deal with as she grows and gets older.

• Love 10

Why are these people constantly taking professional pictures of themselves?   Amy does it with her man and the other two with their kids.  So full of themselves all of them.  Jackson looks like he has a ponytail in this picture.  

9642A5EE-8743-4023-91AE-757137C19DCE.jpeg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why are these people constantly taking professional pictures of themselves?   Amy does it with her man and the other two with their kids.  So full of themselves all of them.  Jackson looks like he has a ponytail in this picture.  

9642A5EE-8743-4023-91AE-757137C19DCE.jpeg

I don't understand it... I know they're "Influencers" which also annoys me because nowadays everyone and their cat are influencers and constantly hawking some new gadget or gimmic but the endless photo shoots are just more of their self indulgence.

I follow a couple of REAL celebrities and they don't even take as many photo shoots as these clowns!

Every holiday, every birthday, every change in the weather sends these people running to the nearest meadow or park to do a photo shoot. BLECH!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6